PDA

View Full Version : Cell Phones are getting cheap?

Dunit35
03-14-2006, 05:27 AM
http://shopping.yahoo.com/p:Nokia%20N90%20Cell%20Phone:1991811893;_ylt=AmEYMafb.oWuLy5gYtflOoAGLb8F;_ylu=X3oDMTBuMmNncm1xBF9zA zk1ODYwNTQ5BGx0AzQEc2VjA3Ny?clink=dmss//ctx=sc:ccell_phones,c:ccell_phones,mid:59,pid:1991811893,pdid:59,pos:1

Wow look at the rediculous price on this phone. $650 for a cell phone. Outrageous, I would rather get another laptop.

4th and Long
03-14-2006, 05:37 AM
That particular product is more than just a cell phone.

Product Description

Twist and shoot. It's a pro-photo taker. A personal video-maker. Complete with Carl Zeiss Optics for crisp, bright images you can view, edit, print and share. Meet the Nokia N90.

No wonder it costs so much.

Dunit35
03-14-2006, 05:44 AM
Yeah but here's a complaint from one of the reviews.

I bought the new nokia n90 because i was immpresed by the commercials and when i bought 900$ mobile phone i only expect that i have the best but unluckly i was very shoked and disoppointed it"s big, it"s have a 10kg camera and yet no flash light, very poor memory and a screen with low resolution i value this phone with 400$ at max it"ll be too much for such a phone, thanks.

4th and Long
03-14-2006, 05:51 AM
Yeah but here's a complaint from one of the reviews.

I bought the new nokia n90 because i was immpresed by the commercials and when i bought 900$ mobile phone i only expect that i have the best but unluckly i was very shoked and disoppointed it"s big, it"s have a 10kg camera and yet no flash light, very poor memory and a screen with low resolution i value this phone with 400$ at max it"ll be too much for such a phone, thanks.
1. That's what you get for falling for a commercial. I bet this guy is really disappointed when he looks inside hollow trees, trying to figure out where those elusive Keebler Elves live.
2. Dude can't even spell impressed, unluckily, shocked or disappointed correctly, let alone use punctuation. Obviously we're not dealing with a rocket scientist here.
3. Flashlight? WTF? It's a cell phone. I've never seen a cell phone with a flashlight.
4. Of course it's heavy. It's a high resolution video/camera.

If you want a camera, BUY A CAMERA, NOT A CELL PHONE! It's laughable when people think cell phone cameras should be as good as a real camera.

Dunit35
03-14-2006, 05:55 AM
1. That's what you get for falling for a commercial. I bet this guy is really disappointed when he looks inside hollow trees, trying to figure out where those elusive Keebler Elves live.
2. Dude can't even spell impressed, unluckily, shocked or disappointed correctly, let alone use punctuation. Obviously we're not dealing with a rocket scientist here.
3. Flashlight? WTF? It's a cell phone. I've never seen a cell phone with a flashlight.
4. Of course it's heavy. It's a high resolution video/camera.

If you want a camera, BUY A CAMERA, NOT A CELL PHONE! It's laughable when people think cell phone cameras should be as good as a real camera.

I noticed the dude couldn't spell for nothing. Actually my phone (Razr) is pretty bright and I have used it to light up in front of me. You know the only thing good about a camera phone is taking pictures of boobs at parties and stuff.

StcChief
03-14-2006, 06:37 AM
New flash....

A Phone should be a phone.
A Camera should be a camera.
A Music player should be a music player.
A Flashlight should be a flashlight.

Throw them all together yet get an expensive bag of crap that is mediocre at some or all of these tasks and could fail and you have nothing....

Stupid people.

HMc
03-14-2006, 07:47 AM
I don't see why music players and phones should not converge.

Cell phone with decent media player + memory card slot = phone and ipod in one. Why carry two devices?

JBucc
03-14-2006, 08:06 AM
Actually about the cheapest phone you can get, the Nokia 1100 has a flashlight.

Phobia
03-14-2006, 08:36 AM

On the contrary - I think it's very obvious that he's an ESL guy. Which really has little to do with intelligence. I'm guessing we'd all look pretty damn stupid trying to type of a mandarin review of the phone.

SLAG
03-14-2006, 08:43 AM
I just spend $279 On my cell phone...
The Boost Mobile i875 , (the Nextel Version is the i870)

is that crazy?

It plays movies, Mp3's, Its got the Flashlight, 1.3MP digital Camera, 262k Color Large Screen, Bluetooth, Removable Memory Card, Nextel Walkie Talkie, Motorola Off Network Walkie -Talkie, GPS... Thats all I can think of off the top of my head...

It does all of these features pretty well