PDA

View Full Version : You need to waste some time?

Logical
03-14-2006, 11:49 AM
Waste some time here. (http://www.grab.com/games/view.php?game=395)

Ha remember I warned you.ROFL

jspchief
03-14-2006, 11:51 AM
Oh good. Now we can have other members spam WPI besides just Phobia.

Logical
03-14-2006, 11:53 AM
Oh good. Now we can have other members spam WPI besides just Phobia.ROFL I warned you. Cmon laugh a little.

Count Zarth
03-14-2006, 11:55 AM
Excellent post, Vlad.

shakesthecat
03-14-2006, 11:56 AM
Traffic over at WPI still sucks I see

****in trolls

Count Zarth
03-14-2006, 11:57 AM
Traffic over at WPI still sucks I see

****in trolls

Our traffic has increased significantly since Phobia was brought on board.

jspchief
03-14-2006, 11:58 AM
Our traffic has increased significantly since Phobia was brought on board.Wonder if that has anything to do with him and his scrotum ornaments spamming CP.

jAZ
03-14-2006, 12:00 PM
The Eagles must release him today and barring a trade, they will do just that. The Chiefs are likely and willing at this point to give the Eagles a 6th or 7th round draft pick to give them an exclusive window to work out a contract. The Eagles dont want anything to do with Owens and are somehwhat interested in where he ends up in 2006.

The Eagles have a solid relationship with the Chiefs organization and Im told theyd rather see him go to Kansas City than to the Dallas Cowboys, the other team on the radar screen.
I haven't paid for anything, but they posted this snippet over on thier message board... might as well have *some* content on this thread.

jspchief
03-14-2006, 12:02 PM
Where TO goes won't have a damn thing to do with what the Eagles want.

It's still going to be a bidding war, because no team is going to do a trade unless they can also come to terms on a contract.

beavis
03-14-2006, 12:02 PM
Well this pretty much guarantees that it won't happen.

jAZ
03-14-2006, 12:03 PM
Where TO goes won't have a damn thing to do with what the Eagles want.

It's still going to be a bidding war, because no team is going to do a trade unless they can also come to terms on a contract.
And if they can, then there will not be a bidding war... and there could be a trade. Who knows.

Dartgod
03-14-2006, 12:04 PM
http://prawfsblawg.blogs.com/prawfsblawg/images/spammer1.jpg

Mr. Laz
ROFL I warned you. Cmon laugh a little.

don't ever do that again :spock:

Logical
Wonder if that has anything to do with him and his scrotum ornaments spamming CP.

Dude, seriously it is a joke thread. Hell I made it obvious in the thread header.

Katipan
03-14-2006, 12:05 PM
Aren't worms, amoeba, and pond scum pretty important for our society?

jspchief
03-14-2006, 12:06 PM
Dude, seriously it is a joke thread. Hell I made it obvious in the thread header.Well considering Phil and Jbret have already been spamming today, your attempt at humor missed it's mark.

I think people are growing tired of it.

Mr. Laz
03-14-2006, 12:07 PM
Well considering Phil and Jbret have already been spamming today, your attempt at humor missed it's mark.

it doesn't help that they ALSO label their spam crap as "just joking" either.

jspchief
03-14-2006, 12:08 PM
it doesn't help that they ALSO label their spam crap as "just joking" either.Yep.

Dartgod
03-14-2006, 12:11 PM
Dude, seriously it is a joke thread. Hell I made it obvious in the thread header.
NEWSFLASH!!

It wasn't funny...

jidar
03-14-2006, 12:13 PM
Newsflash: your mom thinks it's funny

jAZ
03-14-2006, 12:19 PM
Do people here get this pissy when someone who also posts over at the Star Board then posts an article from the Star?

jspchief
03-14-2006, 12:20 PM
it doesn't help that they ALSO label their spam crap as "just joking" either.You know, I'm beginning to think it's all very intentional. Phil comes in here and posts that WPI reported it "hours ago" and the curiosity in people gets him a few hits. gochiefs posts a link, and again, curiosity nets a few hits. I don't know if Vlad is in bed with them too, but this thread makes me wonder.

It's all batting eyelids and "whoops" from these guys. "Whoops, we posted a blockbuster scoop that turned out to be false, tee-hee".. and how many people clicked? "Oh, am I spamming?" giggle "I was just reporting the facts" ... and how many more hits?

The more I watch the way they operate, the more I begin to believe the entire business plan is a greasy con.

jspchief
03-14-2006, 12:21 PM
Do people here get this pissy when someone who also posts over at the Star Board then posts an article from the Star?I don't think the two are comparable. Either in reputation or intent of management.

Mr. Laz
03-14-2006, 12:22 PM
Do people here get this pissy when someone who also posts over at the Star Board then posts an article from the Star?
but then again they don't WORK for the star either

and yes ... people trash the "rumors" from the Star BBS all the time.

Katipan
03-14-2006, 12:24 PM
Now I can't help but imagine Vlad in bed cuddled between gochiefs and Phobia. All sexy sleepy with eye boogers and tousled hair. Sportscenter on mute in the background. gochiefs wearing a banana hammock.

beavis
03-14-2006, 12:25 PM
I'm no fan of the Star, but did you really just compare it to WPI?

jspchief
03-14-2006, 12:25 PM
Now I can't help but imagine Vlad in bed cuddled between gochiefs and Phobia. All sexy sleepy with eye boogers and tousled hair. Sportscenter on mute in the background. gochiefs wearing a banana hammock.I don't believe the word "sexy" fits accurately, anywhere in that post.

PastorMikH
03-14-2006, 12:34 PM
FWIW, there is a fair bit of football content over there. Not sure how much of it is believable, I'm still gunshy of news since the HC search news that kept breaking over there.

Wile_E_Coyote
03-14-2006, 12:35 PM
a free message board & a pay message board
that's a joke

Logical
03-14-2006, 01:07 PM
don't ever do that again :spock:

Actually I try to make my Evil random, so the chances of it being repeated are almost none.

Logical
03-14-2006, 01:08 PM
Now I can't help but imagine Vlad in bed cuddled between gochiefs and Phobia. All sexy sleepy with eye boogers and tousled hair. Sportscenter on mute in the background. gochiefs wearing a banana hammock.

Ouch

Katipan
03-14-2006, 01:10 PM
I said sexy!!

Logical
03-14-2006, 01:11 PM
Well considering Phil and Jbret have already been spamming today, your attempt at humor missed it's mark.

Wow I guess I will apologize. Hell I did not think a thread title of

You need to waste some time?

Would attract so many serious about football posters. I figured that most everyone who clicked on it would be expecting some sort of game link. I would get called a bastich and everyone would get a laugh.:(

Mr. Laz
03-14-2006, 01:11 PM
FWIW, there is a fair bit of football content over there. Not sure how much of it is believable, I'm still gunshy of news since the HC search news that kept breaking over there.

the fact that you KNOW what kind of information is over there is just shows that Phil's spamming worked.

Mr. Laz
03-14-2006, 01:12 PM

Would attract so many serious about football posters. I figured that most everyone who clicked on it would be expecting some sort of game link. I would get called a bastich and everyone would get a laugh.:(

don't worry about it ... you just paying for the sins of others.

i still think you should kill that link though ;)

Dartgod
03-14-2006, 01:17 PM

It's like the TO to KC threads. It's just getting kind of old is all.

Personally, I don't care whether Phil or anyone else pimps WPI here. Only one person should really have any say in it, so if Kyle doesn't want that shit here, then I'm sure he'll let Phil know.

Logical
03-14-2006, 01:18 PM
Try the link again.

OnTheWarpath58
03-14-2006, 01:24 PM
SWEET!

Cat Bowling......Thanks Vlad!

:clap:

PastorMikH
03-14-2006, 01:52 PM
the fact that you KNOW what kind of information is over there is just shows that Phil's spamming worked.

Either Phil's spamming or your posting, something worked.

Why is it wrong to be at other BBs too? It's not like I'm married to the Planet and posting elsewhere is cheating. I guess it's wrong for me to be on the HS Sports BB I post on, as well as the GoldWing BB, GolfCart BB, and so on then too. FWIW, it is getting to where some of the content here is a bit too extreme for my tastes, if things keep drifting in the direction they have been, I don't know how long I'll be around anyway - another BB or now.

Katipan
03-14-2006, 01:54 PM
Whats happening on the golfcart bb? :D

PastorMikH
03-14-2006, 01:56 PM
Whats happening on the golfcart bb? :D

Don't know today. I do know that they helped me to completely re-wire my golfcart a few months back.

seclark
03-14-2006, 01:57 PM

Why is it wrong to be at other BBs too? It's not like I'm married to the Planet and posting elsewhere is cheating. I guess it's wrong for me to be on the HS Sports BB I post on, as well as the GoldWing BB, GolfCart BB, and so on then too. FWIW, it is getting to where some of the content here is a bit too extreme for my tastes, if things keep drifting in the direction they have been, I don't know how long I'll be around anyway - another BB or now.
golf cart bb?
c'mon pastor...
sec

PastorMikH
03-14-2006, 01:58 PM
golf cart bb?
c'mon pastor...
sec

Heh, I'd put the link up but I'd be blasted for spamming so I guess you'll have to find it on your own.

:D

seclark
03-14-2006, 02:00 PM
Heh, I'd put the link up but I'd be blasted for spamming so I guess you'll have to find it on your own.

:D
tease.
sec

Inspector
03-14-2006, 02:06 PM
Aren't worms, amoeba, and pond scum pretty important for our society?

Why, yes, yes we are.

I mean, yes, yes they are.

Mr. Laz
03-14-2006, 02:27 PM
FWIW, it is getting to where some of the content here is a bit too extreme for my tastes, if things keep drifting in the direction they have been, I don't know how long I'll be around anyway - another BB or now.

Just curious ... but how are things going around here?

what's "extreme"

Skip Towne
03-14-2006, 03:16 PM

So you're leaving forever?

PastorMikH
03-14-2006, 04:14 PM
Just curious ... but how are things going around here?

what's "extreme"Laz, you probably are a little less sensitive to content than me. I try not to say a lot because this BB is based on non-censorship and I respect that. Yet, there seems to be more and more skin showing - in regular posts and also more links showing up in threads without proper identification that lead to stuff I don't want to see (I'm getting to where I don't want to click ANY links). I turned sigs off long ago. Add in that there are more and more off color thread topics than there used to be. I used to leave the Planet up all the time at the office, whether I was there or not, now I find myself closing it out when people come into the room. Am I ready to storm off? Not at all. It's just that these things do bother me and I'd rather not see them personaly. Also understand, I have never complained about pics posted in threads clearly marked as such. In fact, I don't think I've ever aired any of this other than a few comments about sigs here and there when others have brought the subject up. I wouldn't have even said this much if you hadn't asked.

Mr. Laz
03-14-2006, 04:17 PM
Laz, you probably are a little less sensitive to content than me. I try not to say a lot because this BB is based on non-censorship and I respect that. Yet, there seems to be more and more skin showing - in regular posts and also more links showing up in threads without proper identification that lead to stuff I don't want to see (I'm getting to where I don't want to click ANY links). I turned sigs off long ago. Add in that there are more and more off color thread topics than there used to be. I used to leave the Planet up all the time at the office, whether I was there or not, now I find myself closing it out when people come into the room. Am I ready to storm off? Not at all. It's just that these things do bother me and I'd rather not see them personaly. Also understand, I have never complained about pics posted in threads clearly marked as such. In fact, I don't think I've ever aired any of this other than a few comments about sigs here and there when others have brought the subject up. I wouldn't have even said this much if you hadn't asked.
fair enough ... i understand

i definately agree with the proper identification part ... there's no reason why all sides can't co-exist IF they just label stuff so people can pick and choose what content they see.

imo we need another mod, we only really have 2 active ones.

One that sort of controls that kind of stuff.

Pants
03-14-2006, 05:06 PM
Our traffic has increased significantly since Phobia was brought on board.

"Our"? ROFL

So you were visiting WPI before Phobia went there? You're pathetic.

Count Zarth
03-14-2006, 05:07 PM
"Our"? ROFL

It's a ****ing message board. Don't get so asshurt about it.

Skip Towne
03-14-2006, 05:35 PM
"Our"? ROFL

Gochiefs is a scrotum ornament of Phobia. Phil gives him little pissy (unpaid) jobs to make him feel important. Hence, the "our".

KcMizzou
03-14-2006, 07:47 PM
Laz, you probably are a little less sensitive to content than me. I try not to say a lot because this BB is based on non-censorship and I respect that. Yet, there seems to be more and more skin showing - in regular posts and also more links showing up in threads without proper identification that lead to stuff I don't want to see (I'm getting to where I don't want to click ANY links). I turned sigs off long ago. Add in that there are more and more off color thread topics than there used to be. I used to leave the Planet up all the time at the office, whether I was there or not, now I find myself closing it out when people come into the room. Am I ready to storm off? Not at all. It's just that these things do bother me and I'd rather not see them personaly. Also understand, I have never complained about pics posted in threads clearly marked as such. In fact, I don't think I've ever aired any of this other than a few comments about sigs here and there when others have brought the subject up. I wouldn't have even said this much if you hadn't asked.Just use the "at work" option, Pastor. I use it all the time. Not because I find the content offensive, but because I have kids.. and post from work at times.