PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Dallas!!!

recxjake
03-14-2006, 06:30 PM
Please take T.O. The Chiefs DO NOT NEED/WANT him!

Carl... get Sammie and Craphonso going instead!

Wake up K.C. T.O. would ruin this team....

Sign Rocky and Will instead!

P.S. Chris Mortensen just said on ESPN 2 that T.O. is demanding "lots of money, no incentive deals".... so scratch out K.C. because we will not be giving a 32 year old loud mouth "lots of money"

nychief
03-14-2006, 06:32 PM

would ruin what exactly? Not making the playoffs?

jAZ
03-14-2006, 06:40 PM
Chris Mortensen just said on ESPN 2 that T.O. is demanding "lots of money, no incentive deals".... so scratch out K.C. because we will not be giving a 32 year old loud mouth "lots of money"
He is still T.O. He's not going to get "lots of money" without incentives. He's good, but he's a headcase. He could be coached up, but no team is going to guarantee him "lots of money" without covering their ass.

recxjake
03-14-2006, 06:41 PM
would ruin what exactly? Not making the playoffs?

10-6 team is darn good... most teams would love to be as good as the Chiefs....

they arent that far away... sign some D-line and we have a shot

recxjake
03-14-2006, 06:41 PM
He is still T.O. He's not going to get "lots of money" without incentives. He's good, but he's a headcase. He could be coached up, but no team is going to guarantee him "lots of money" without covering their ass.

Except Dallas.....

Fruit Ninja
03-14-2006, 07:25 PM
Except Dallas.....
10-6 is not good enough for the play offs last year, not for the Chiefs anyways. I dont think TO can ruin the team. The team has never been in a position to be ruined. Chiefs are just an average football team over the last 10 years or so.

Short Leash Hootie
03-14-2006, 07:41 PM
I think I speak for the majority of Chiefs fans when I say this:

It's simple to act as if you do not want T.O. on KC, and a lot of you seem to play that hand.

However, I think if he was signed here, not only would the majority of us not mind, but we'd be thrilled because our chance of going to a Super Bowl would increase THAT much. With LJ, they'd have no choice but to single cover T.O., and our offense would be almost unstoppable. The past few years we've been great, but with T.O., we'd score 80% of the time.

So it's easy to act as if you don't want T.O., that way when C.P. ****s it up, it won't hurt so bad, but we all want him here, even if we're not willing to admit it.

recxjake
03-14-2006, 07:43 PM

It's simple to act as if you do not want T.O. on KC, and a lot of you seem to play that hand.

However, I think if he was signed here, not only would the majority of us not mind, but we'd be thrilled because our chance of going to a Super Bowl would increase THAT much. With LJ, they'd have no choice but to single cover T.O., and our offense would be almost unstoppable. The past few years we've been great, but with T.O., we'd score 80% of the time.

So it's easy to act as if you don't want T.O., that way when C.P. ****s it up, it won't hurt so bad, but we all want him here, even if we're not willing to admit it.

well said... i just don't want that kind of media attention looking for trouble... just waiting for him to screw up... the chiefs O is already unstopable... fix the D!

Short Leash Hootie
03-14-2006, 07:45 PM
well said... i just don't want that kind of media attention looking for trouble... just waiting for him to screw up... the chiefs O is already unstopable... fix the D!
As I do agree, but just think about how much more potent we would be when the defense couldn't double team Tony Gonzalez and Terrell Owens, along with Eddie Kennison on the back side. What kind of gameplan could you come up with? I don't think there is one. The only one who could stop us would be Solari making bad calls.

CrazyHorse
03-14-2006, 07:50 PM

You may speak for the majority. But you dont speak for me.

I have no desire to bring to KC what he brought to the Eagles nor the 49ers.

Yeah, yeah yeah...I know. A leopard can change his spots right? Wrong.

Short Leash Hootie
03-14-2006, 07:52 PM
You may speak for the majority. But you dont speak for me.

I have no desire to bring to KC what he brought to the Eagles nor the 49ers.

Yeah, yeah yeah...I know. A tiger can change his spots right? Wrong.
The difference is, he'll have a much shorter leash here in KC.

CrazyHorse
03-14-2006, 07:59 PM
The difference is, he'll have a much shorter leash here in KC.

Cancer is cancer. Reguardless how you conceal it.

recxjake
03-14-2006, 08:14 PM
Cancer is cancer. Reguardless how you conceal it.

very true... look if we sign him and he has a great year... thats great... but it will bring a circus like atmosphere to K.C. which is not needed and the chances are he will eventually implode...

Sully
03-14-2006, 08:16 PM
You know what else would b ring a circus atmosphere to Kansas City?
Making the Super Bowl.
I think they could handle it.

beavis
03-14-2006, 08:37 PM
most teams would love to be as good as the Chiefs....

You are so right. I'm sure the folks down in Arizona think to themselves everyday - "man, I wish we had the winning tradition of Kansas City".

The Bad Guy
03-14-2006, 08:45 PM

P.S. Chris Mortensen just said on ESPN 2 that T.O. is demanding "lots of money, no incentive deals".... so scratch out K.C. because we will not be giving a 32 year old loud mouth "lots of money"

Yes, Carl, don't ruin the great thing you have going in KC.

Don't ruin the one playoff appearance in 7 years. Don't ruin your 13 year streak of not making the playoffs.

I love how it's an either/or type thing for the anti-TO posters. "Well, if we get T.O., we can't upgrade the other side of the ball."

That's complete bullshit. The Chiefs have 10 mill in cap space. They can easily sign 3 guys for that.

And, I would love to know where the Crap Thorpe pipe dreams come from on this board. He was on a practice squad pretty much the entire year and not one of the 32 teams in the league thought it would be a good idea to put him on a 53-man roster until the Chiefs did at the end of the year.

Expecting anything out of this guy is wishful thinking at best.

recxjake
03-14-2006, 08:48 PM
Yes, Carl, don't ruin the great thing you have going in KC.

Don't ruin the one playoff appearance in 7 years. Don't ruin your 13 year streak of not making the playoffs.

I love how it's an either/or type thing for the anti-TO posters. "Well, if we get T.O., we can't upgrade the other side of the ball."

That's complete bullshit. The Chiefs have 10 mill in cap space. They can easily sign 3 guys for that.

And, I would love to know where the Crap Thorpe pipe dreams come from on this board. He was on a practice squad pretty much the entire year and not one of the 32 teams in the league thought it would be a good idea to put him on a 53-man roster until the Chiefs did at the end of the year.

Expecting anything out of this guy is wishful thinking at best.

i would much rather invest in developing a 24 year old kid making 360,000 a year..... then a loud mouth who punches teammates, calls out coaches/ players thats 32 and makes 5 + mil a year

NO TO T.O.!

Miles
03-14-2006, 08:52 PM
i would much rather invest in developing a 24 year old kid making 360,000 a year..... then a loud mouth who punches teammates, calls out coaches/ players thats 32 and makes 5 + mil a year

NO TO T.O.!

Maybe we could bring Richard Smith back in and our WRs would be set for years. Those guys are easily better than one of the top WRs in the game.

Fruit Ninja
03-14-2006, 08:52 PM
very true... look if we sign him and he has a great year... thats great... but it will bring a circus like atmosphere to K.C. which is not needed and the chances are he will eventually implode...

I love the Circus. Then again i have been a T.O fan ever since i seen him grab them pom poms n start dancing. I thought it was great. If he comes and ruins the team, big deal, we sucked for 35 straight years anyways. I just dont see a negative in signing a guy like T.O. At least he doesnt do idiot stuff out in public and get arrested. T.O is a family guy. He sticks close to his roots.

Jim Jones
03-14-2006, 09:15 PM
Yeah Dallas, thanks a lot for taking the most explosive WR in the NFL! Id hate for him to end up with our team and actually make us better!!

WAR SAMIE PARKER!!!

FAX
03-14-2006, 09:18 PM
I would not care if TO made the Guiness Book of Records in the complete ass category. I would not care if he dated a mongoose and carried a parasol during training camp. I would not care if he tattooed Mothra's genitals on his forehead. I would not care one whit as long as he helped us get to the Super Bowl.

FAX

The Bad Guy
03-14-2006, 09:19 PM

NO TO T.O.!

You forgot to mention who's the best at his position in the NFL.

I'd rather invest in the player that has the potential to put the team over the top.

jspchief
03-14-2006, 09:21 PM
So it's easy to act as if you don't want T.O., that way when C.P. ****s it up, it won't hurt so bad, but we all want him here, even if we're not willing to admit it.You're wrong. I don't want him here, period. I believe 100% that he will bring more bad than good. Two NFL teams have figured that out already, I don't want KC to be the 3rd team to find out the hard way. Besides, I prefer to like the guys I root for.

Does that mean I'll boo him if he does come here? No. Once he's a Chief, I'll cheer his good plays just like I do the rest of the team. But willingness to accept it is a long way from wanting it.

Chiefnj
03-14-2006, 09:24 PM
TO is arguably the best or second best receiver in the NFL. There is no free agent counterpart available on defense. There may be no 2nd tier defensive free agent counterpart willing to come to KC. You'd rather have a DT who had one good year in a contract year over one of the best players in the NFL period?

Quite frankly none of us knows what to expect out of the offense this year with a new head coach and new coordinator. Adding a player of TO's caliber is rarely a bad thing.

As far as TO ruining what exists in KC, what are you afraid of him ruining? The Chiefs aren't a good team. They haven't been in a while. Good teams make the playoffs regularly and even win a post season game once in a blue moon. They've been competitive, but not good.

Maybe the Chiefs needed a TO the last 5 years. Nobody else seemed willing to call out underachieving players, such as the entire defense. Maybe it would have done the team some good.

Simplex3
03-14-2006, 10:00 PM
10-6 team is darn good... most teams would love to be as good as the Chiefs....

they arent that far away... sign some D-line and we have a shot
Your and idiot.

Wake up. The Chiefs are the pinnacle of mediocrity. No team has been more average for longer than the Chiefs. We rule the roost on middle of the road seasons.

In short, we've sucked for a long time, but not bad enough to get anyone fired.

nychief
03-14-2006, 10:01 PM
Your and idiot.

Wake up. The Chiefs are the pinnacle of mediocrity. No team has been more average for longer than the Chiefs. We rule the roost on middle of the road seasons.

:bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

The Bad Guy
03-14-2006, 10:04 PM
Your and idiot.

Thank you.

It's f'n embarrasing that a Chief fan thinks this team is anything but average.

For goodness sakes, they have writers on the website constantly referencing the 90s like it was just yesterday.

nychief
03-14-2006, 10:05 PM

alanm
03-14-2006, 10:09 PM
I would not care if TO made the Guiness Book of Records in the complete ass category. I would not care if he dated a mongoose and carried a parasol during training camp. I would not care if he tattooed Mothra's genitals on his forehead. I would not care one whit as long as he helped us get to the Super Bowl.

FAX
Mothra has genitals?? :hmmm:

nychief
03-14-2006, 10:10 PM
Mothra has genitals?? :hmmm:

MOTH BALLS.

Rausch
03-14-2006, 10:10 PM

alanm
03-14-2006, 10:14 PM
MOTH BALLS.
I was always wondering where those 2 short japanese chicks hung on to when they called him out all the time.
I guess you learn something new every day. :hmmm: