PDA

View Full Version : Utility rebate

Hog Farmer
03-15-2006, 09:29 AM
For those of you that own a business that has high energy costs as I do, I have found a consulting firm that will come to your business, you give them a copy of your last bill (electric, gas, propane,water, sewer) and they will research your last three years billing. They will analyze your utility bills and determine if you are owed any refunds for overcharges and analyze your rates and reccommend more ways to save on your utility costs.
Here's the kicker, you don't pay them a dime unless they make you money. If and when you get a rebate in hand then they get 50% of what they got for you. I have signed up as have many of the feedlots in my area. They tell me 40% of the time they find you substantial savings. 10% of the time a minimal savings which you can choose to mess with or not. And 50% of the time they find nothing. If they find nothing you owe them nothing. I don't see how you can lose. The rep also told me they have recently worked for Arrowhead Stadium and the KC Royals.
They hav a website www.urcinc.com (http://www.urcinc.com) if you have any interest. I am in no way affiliated with them. I just thought I would pass this along as I hate being screwed by the utility companies. If any of you have any experience with this type stuff I would like to know if it worked out.

FAX
03-15-2006, 03:55 PM
This is great, Mr. Hog Farmer.

I have a friend in NJ who works for a company that does a similar thing for large enterprises. They review their bills seeking overcharges or lost discounts. They are compensated on a commission basis. He conducts audits and lives rather well.

FAX