clap clap, clap clap clap

answer: what we were doing all night in the ville

and to do a premptive refute...yea...thats why we fired our b-ball coach..thx

Jayhawkerman2001
03-18-2006, 03:40 AM
clap clap, clap clap clap

answer: what we were doing all night in the ville

and to do a premptive refute...yea...thats why we fired our b-ball coach..thx

clapping for what reason? because your bball team cant make it even into the tourney or even the NIT for that matter? no need to clap when your team is a literal piece of shit...

DJay23
03-18-2006, 06:32 AM
clapping for what reason? because your bball team cant make it even into the tourney or even the NIT for that matter? no need to clap when your team is a literal piece of shit...
Leave them alone. It's all they have.

phxchief
03-18-2006, 06:53 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

****ing pathetic. I'm embarrassed for you.

Like I said WEEKS AGO, call me when KU wins a tournament game.

WHOOPS!

Like I reitterated when KU beat Texas when UT didn't show up; lets see who goes futher in the tournament.

Whoops!

Hate to say I told ya so.... or not. Idiots.

Boyceofsummer
03-18-2006, 07:09 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

****ing pathetic. I'm embarrassed for you.

Like I said WEEKS AGO, call me when KU wins a tournament game.

WHOOPS!

Like I reitterated when KU beat Texas when UT didn't show up; lets see who goes futher in the tournament.

Whoops!

Hate to say I told ya so.... or not. Idiots.

You punks will never see this kind of celebration. NEVER!

DJay23
03-18-2006, 07:23 AM
You punks will never see this kind of celebration. NEVER!
Leave him alone. It's all that he has. He obviously spews mental flatulence as it is. It's kind of like talking back to those crazy people who stand on street corners telling everyone they're going to hell for driving SUV's.

Cochise
03-18-2006, 07:53 AM
Roy who?

Baby Lee
03-18-2006, 07:57 AM
Roy who?
I believe you might know him better as Huckleberry F@ckface.

DJay23
03-18-2006, 07:58 AM
Roy who?
Clever avatar.

StcChief
03-18-2006, 08:02 AM
First they get Bucknelled and now run over by Bradley Braves.

What has happened to the 'great' KU basketball program

DJay23
03-18-2006, 08:10 AM

It's 2 years of basketball. In the grand scheme of things, I'm not going to get too worried about it. Yet

Baby Lee
03-18-2006, 08:13 AM

I think I saw the 'great' KU program on the last episode of Antiques Roadshow. Right after the handcrafted buggy whip and right before the Shaker chair.

DJay23
03-18-2006, 08:17 AM
I think I saw the 'great' KU program on the last episode of Antiques Roadshow. Right after the handcrafted buggy whip and right before the Shaker chair.
If you're so upset perhaps you should find a new allegiance.

Ari Chi3fs
03-18-2006, 08:20 AM
We just had to karmically balance out the back to back final fours in 2002 and 2003.

Baby Lee
03-18-2006, 08:23 AM
If you're so upset perhaps you should find a new allegiance.
Ohhh, 'real fan' XP, KU edition!!!

When I was a kid, being a fan of The Chiefs, The Royals, KU and The Blues seemed like a good idea.

Anyone want to give an objective assessment of that list?

Baby Lee
03-18-2006, 08:26 AM
We just had to karmically balance out the back to back final fours in 2002 and 2003.
Haven't you heard, that wasn't KU's doing. That was the Norf Cackalackey Graduate Thesis.

DJay23
03-18-2006, 08:31 AM

When I was a kid, being a fan of The Chiefs, The Royals, KU and The Blues seemed like a good idea.

You're a homer. I'm a homer. There is nothing wrong with it. I'm just saying, "relax."

Sully
03-18-2006, 08:36 AM
Baby Lee,
Just with the Blues and Chiefs alone, you are the master at postseason incompetence. I'm sorry.
Really... I'm sorry.

chiefqueen
03-18-2006, 08:52 AM

Did you know this will be the first year the Blues will have EVER missed the playoffs in their history?

NaptownChief
03-18-2006, 08:58 AM
Self is starting to look like the Tony Dungy of postseason coaching.

dr00d
03-18-2006, 11:31 AM
Did you know this will be the first year the Blues will have EVER missed the playoffs in their history?

do you realize that the NHL takes 80 percent of the NHL to the playoffs? I think there is a reason for this being the first year...besides the fact they sold off all their good players.

anyways...it was a hell of a night and even better getting the KU fans all pissed off in the bars because they would do the same to us in the same position. Don't kid yourself.

If you are talking 'in the grand scheme of things' then I would agreee I'm not too worried about ksu basketball either..we are still a top15 team overall. However, getting a new coach was crutial to get to the next level, this is why a change was made.

Mr. Kotter
03-18-2006, 11:42 AM
You're a homer. I'm a homer. There is nothing wrong with it. I'm just saying, "relax."

You tell BL to "relax".....and while I'm a huge Jayhawk fan, I also had reservations about him bringing an entirely "new" system to KU to replace Roy's formula.....which isn't really "new" at all, but really a dressed up version of "old school" B-Ball that the times may have left behind.....

Don't misunderstand me, Self's style wins a lot of games; especially given the athletes that he's able to recruit....but it's a style that allow disciplined and talented teams to develop a game plan to attack. Turnovers, and cold outside shooting, will continue to make Self's squads vulnerable.

Having said that, I'm confident "the Program" is fine...will be fine. And the next couple of years should be memorable ones for Jayhawk fans.

RCJGKU :KU:

dr00d
03-18-2006, 12:12 PM
on the bright side, you aren't likely to lose any underclassmen to the NBA on that last poor showing :)

ROYC75
03-18-2006, 11:39 PM
If you are talking 'in the grand scheme of things' then I would agreee I'm not too worried about ksu basketball either..we are still a top15 team overall. However, getting a new coach was crutial to get to the next level, this is why a change was made.

TOP 15 TEAM ? Really ? What year was this ?

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Somebody has lost his marbles.............

As for KU, it was just one of those nights on any given day. KU will be OK in the long run.

Jayhawkerman2001
03-18-2006, 11:58 PM
do you realize that the NHL takes 80 percent of the NHL to the playoffs? I think there is a reason for this being the first year...besides the fact they sold off all their good players.

anyways...it was a hell of a night and even better getting the KU fans all pissed off in the bars because they would do the same to us in the same position. Don't kid yourself.

Nowhere up to the standards of KU, and i really think thats what gets most kstate fans, their bball just wont be up to par in the grand scheme of things. We ****ing invented basketball... just remember that buddy

ROYC75
03-19-2006, 12:13 AM
Me thinks his Top 15 team is refering to the Big 12 in another 10 years. They just have to wait until the confrence expands again.

leviw
03-19-2006, 12:15 AM
Me thinks his Top 15 team is refering to the Big 12 in another 10 years. They just have to wait until the confrence expands again.

I honestly have no clue what he meant. Top 150 perhaps?

Jayhawkerman2001
03-19-2006, 12:38 AM
eh who knows, kstate has never been anywhere near where KU has been. dont get me wrong, kstate has had some good basketball teams that at the time beat the shit outta KU. But think of it this way, basketball was invented at KU and in street and smiths list of all time great college basketball programs, KU is like number 2 or 3. Kstate will never be up there with the KUs, North Carolinas, Dukes or Kentuckies...

phxchief
03-19-2006, 06:53 AM
Self is starting to look like the Tony Dungy of postseason coaching.

So low.... but so true. ROFL

Spott
03-19-2006, 08:08 AM
Looking at the bracket, it is kind of ironic that Bradley & Bucknell would play each other should they both win today.

DJay23
03-19-2006, 12:01 PM
eh who knows, kstate has never been anywhere near where KU has been. dont get me wrong, kstate has had some good basketball teams that at the time beat the shit outta KU. But think of it this way, basketball was invented at KU and in street and smiths list of all time great college basketball programs, KU is like number 2 or 3. Kstate will never be up there with the KUs, North Carolinas, Dukes or Kentuckies...
Basketball was invented at the Springfield, Mass. YMCA. Naismith brought it to KU and was the first "coach" even though he didn't believe you "coached" basketball.

Chiefs Pantalones
03-19-2006, 12:04 PM
Lawrence was dreary yesterday, but not as dreary as last year when they lost to Bucknell.