PDA

View Full Version : BWAAAHHAHAHA! Rock Choke!

dtebbe
03-18-2006, 09:11 PM
ROFL ROFL

What a happy day. In rhetrospect, you Jaychoke fans were right, I guess those Mizzou fans really didn't have anything to celebrate when we beat that sorry ass!

DT

Oh happy day... it's a happy day...

dr00d
03-18-2006, 09:13 PM
heh...

Sure-Oz
03-18-2006, 09:13 PM
I think it's funny they lost but im not all that happy, they ****ed up my damn brackets! Let's see how many pages this gets now.....good season by the jayhawks regardless.....i didn't expect them to lose last night, shit happens.

btw-go mizzou yaaay. :(

Ari Chi3fs
03-18-2006, 09:26 PM
laugh it up chuckleheads... as we roll through your asses the next 3 years.

Sure-Oz
03-18-2006, 09:27 PM
Likely roll us in the 1 of 2 games we play, seems like that is the case every year.

I am hoping Mizzou can get a decent program up by 3 years....

Ari Chi3fs
03-18-2006, 09:30 PM
Likely roll us in the 1 of 2 games we play, seems like that is the case every year.

I am hoping Mizzou can get a decent program up by 3 years....

heh... and Im hoping that Mizzou continues its consistent suckage.

Sure-Oz
03-18-2006, 09:48 PM
heh... and Im hoping that Mizzou continues its consistent suckage.
I don't want to lose my ability to watch college basketball teams play well. The Mizzou KU rivalry was much better when both teams were competitive i thought. Of course if KU was suckin it up for a few years id likely be laughing my ass off and hoped it continued too.

Boyceofsummer
03-18-2006, 09:55 PM
ROFL ROFL

What a happy day. In rhetrospect, you Jaychoke fans were right, I guess those Mizzou fans really didn't have anything to celebrate when we beat that sorry ass!

DT

Saulbadguy
03-18-2006, 10:04 PM
Can't wait till football season when the KU AND MU fans dissappear!

PastorMikH
03-18-2006, 10:09 PM

Who's your coach now? The only guy to field a decent football team in half a century is gone. The jury is still out on whether Snyder turned the program around or just helped them reach a high point.

Sure-Oz
03-18-2006, 10:09 PM
Then all the donkey, raider, and thuper charger trolls show up.

Saulbadguy
03-18-2006, 10:13 PM
Who's your coach now? The only guy to field a decent football team in half a century is gone. The jury is still out on whether Snyder turned the program around or just helped them reach a high point.
Our coach is a hell of a recruiter, and it won't take much to outcoach Pinkel. Come back when you actually win a game against us MU fan.

K-state football has onlye been good fer a decade , but hell, ron Prince cant be worse than Pinkel, and he has alrady outrecruited MU. Come back when you win a game against us.

PastorMikH
03-18-2006, 10:15 PM
...and it won't take much to outcoach Pinkel...

Sadly, I have to agree with that.
:banghead: :banghead:

Saulbadguy
03-18-2006, 10:17 PM
fuskck im o drunk..typed tat twic. sorry

Lurch
03-18-2006, 10:29 PM

That's why they are laughing now; they appear to be in the position of cryin' for the next 2 or 3 years. WSU will also seemingly continue to represent well.

Cochise
03-18-2006, 10:33 PM
I don't understand. The Chiefs make the playoffs and flame out in the first round, and no one considers that a win. Why is taking a dive in the first round of the NCAA tournament any different?

chiefwidow
03-18-2006, 10:44 PM
ROFL ROFL

DT

I am a KU fan and it sucks that they lost in the first round. But what I don't understand is why you KSU and MU fans talk smack about it. I mean seriously KSU and MU couldn't even get into the NIT.

Saulbadguy
03-18-2006, 10:46 PM
I am a KU fan and it sucks that they lost in the first round. But what I don't understand is why you KSU and MU fans talk smack about it. I mean seriously KSU and MU couldn't even get into the NIT.
Why do we talk shit on the Broncos fans when we can't even make the playoffs?

KCChiefsMan
03-18-2006, 10:48 PM
ya, we did choke....it really sucks..thanks

chiefwidow
03-18-2006, 10:50 PM

Shit, just realized that I was posting on my step mothers account (thought I was logged on to my account on this computer still) This is Dunit35. BRB.

Dunit35
03-18-2006, 10:54 PM

ok now I'm logged in. We talk shit on the Broncos because well they cheat.

Jayhawkerman2001
03-18-2006, 11:04 PM
I really dont understand how anybody has any room to talk? Really, when your basketball program has been really really bad for the past about 10-15 years and was only mediocre before then... then you have no credibility on the subject, some people really need a life

Halfcan
03-18-2006, 11:19 PM
Can't Missouri and Kansas quit fighting. Let's all be friends.

I predicted the Kansas fall from grace, and enjoyed it greatly when the lost. But instead of gloating, I send out a message of friendship, and wish you guys luck next year. Hopefully the embarassment 0f choking two years in a row, is quickly forgotten, and we can have some great games next year. Good luck my border state brothers!

KC Jones
03-19-2006, 06:19 AM

It's called schadenfreude:

schadenfreude \SHOD-n-froy-duh\, noun:
A malicious satisfaction obtained from the misfortunes of others.

When your programs suck as badly as KSU and MU, it's about all you have.

Saulbadguy
03-19-2006, 07:35 AM
It's called schadenfreude:

schadenfreude \SHOD-n-froy-duh\, noun:
A malicious satisfaction obtained from the misfortunes of others.

When your programs suck as badly as KSU and MU, it's about all you have.
With MU, sure, i'll give you that.

With K-State, we have a good football program.

Saulbadguy
03-19-2006, 07:37 AM
ok now I'm logged in. We talk shit on the Broncos because well they cheat.
Did you know that KU's last (and 2nd overall) national title could not even be defended the next year? Yep. Banned from the NCAA tournament.

Saulbadguy
03-19-2006, 07:38 AM
I really dont understand how anybody has any room to talk? Really, when your basketball program has been really really bad for the past about 10-15 years and was only mediocre before then... then you have no credibility on the subject, some people really need a life
It seems like both K-State, MU, and KU all have the same winning percentage in the NCAA tournament over the last 2 years.

CoMoChief
03-19-2006, 07:40 AM

This Prince guy IMO is gonna do some special things with this program. Hes a good recruiter, and an offensive mastermind. Look for KSU to score some points in the next couple seasons.

PastorMikH
03-19-2006, 07:44 AM
It seems like both K-State, MU, and KU all have the same winning percentage in the NCAA tournament over the last 2 years.

actually, I believe KSU and MU's losing percentage is a bit lower than KUs.:)

gblowfish
03-19-2006, 08:24 AM

With K-State, we have a good football program.
Which bowl game did K-State play in 2005?

crickets.....

KC Jones
03-19-2006, 08:51 AM

With K-State, we had a good football program.

I fixed your post for you.

Saulbadguy
03-19-2006, 08:52 AM
I fixed your post for you.
As a KU fan, I wouldn't expect you to know anything about college football.

Saulbadguy
03-19-2006, 08:53 AM
Which bowl game did K-State play in 2005?

crickets.....
Hehe. You'd think the MU fans would learn after getting beat 13 years in a row.

Although i'll readily admit MU had the best season when compared to KU and K-State.

KC Jones
03-19-2006, 09:00 AM
As a KU fan, I wouldn't expect you to know anything about college football.

I know what these numbers mean:

2-6

That means the basement of the big 12 north, a pathetic placement in the weak football half of the conference. That's a great program :thumb:

Saulbadguy
03-19-2006, 09:02 AM
I know what these numbers mean:

2-6

That means the basement of the big 12 north, a pathetic placement in the weak football half of the conference. That's a great program :thumb:
Gotta love the ignorance of Half sport U fans. :)

KC Jones
03-19-2006, 09:03 AM
Gotta love the ignorance of Half sport U fans. :)

So you're saying 2-6 was not your conference record in 2005?

Saulbadguy
03-19-2006, 09:04 AM
So you're saying 2-6 was not your conference record in 2005?
It doesn't mean a whole hell of a lot when it comes to K-State having a good program or not.

58-4ever
03-19-2006, 09:05 AM
Two words: Boomer Sooner! Without Vince Young, OU will reign supreme in the Big 12 again next year.

Dartgod
03-19-2006, 09:10 AM
What time does KU play today?

Ooops, nevermind.... :D

gblowfish
03-19-2006, 09:15 AM
Hehe. You'd think the MU fans would learn after getting beat 13 years in a row.

Although i'll readily admit MU had the best season when compared to KU and K-State.
True, K-State has waxed most of its old Big-8 rivals over the past ten years, including Mizzou.

Historically MU is 54-32 against KSU in football. And although KSU has won 13 straight, let's review history:

1939-1954: Mizzou 15-1 over KSU.
1958-1969: Mizzou 12-0 over KSU.
1972-1990: Mizzou 16-2-1 over KSU.

So, put two more double digit win streaks together, then we'll be about even.

Saulbadguy
03-19-2006, 09:17 AM
True, K-State has waxed most of its old Big-8 rivals over the past ten years, including Mizzou.

Historically MU is 54-32 against KSU in football. And although KSU has won 13 straight, let's review history:

Yeah, that will sell well in a recruits living room.

"Between 1939 and 1954, we (MU) went 15-1 over K-State!"

gblowfish
03-19-2006, 09:25 AM

"Between 1939 and 1954, we (MU) went 15-1 over K-State!"I'm just saying, enjoy the ride while it lasts. What goes around comes around.

dr00d
03-19-2006, 10:14 AM
"It's kinda sad because we can't play basketball no more," Rush said. "Just school the rest of the year. It's bad for me because I don't like school."

dr00d
03-19-2006, 10:16 AM

Who doesn't have a better record overall than kstate, you dolt. That isn't an argument at all.

Cochise
03-19-2006, 10:30 AM
April-Sept: Our recruiting class is the best in the country! We're going to go deep into the tourney this year!
Oct-Dec: Well... things aren't going as well as they might've... but we'll still get in. At least we're better than Missouri.
Jan-Feb: Now we are rolling! Final four is a lock! (head coach) is the man! By the way, we don't judge ourselves by Missouri.
March: (head coach) sucks! The team is young. There's always next year. At least we're better than Missouri.
April-August: Our recruiting class is the best in the country! We're going to go deep into the tourney this year!

wash, rinse, repeat

Braincase
03-19-2006, 10:32 AM
"It's kinda sad because we can't play basketball no more," Rush said. "Just school the rest of the year. It's bad for me because I don't like school."

So your saying you wouldn't want a player of his calibre on your team?

Bearcat
03-19-2006, 10:35 AM
It's funny how all these "your school sucks at this" threads always get turned into a discussion on football by Saul, yet he makes fun of KU for only talking basketball...

Cochise

I loved watching Kareem play, for sure. Nothing but appreciation for his time at Mizzou. But don't be fooled... the Rush kids are only in college to improve their draft stock. College is an obstacle for them. As soon as Brandon is happy with his projected draft position he'll be gone too. Can't say I really blame them.

gblowfish
Who doesn't have a better record overall than kstate, you dolt. That isn't an argument at all.Right. facts have no basis in arguments.
I guess you won't be counting those last 13 wins in your totals either. Why even keep score?

And for the record, I am NOT a dolt.

I'm a MUron.

Geez, you can't even get your ad hominems right.

Bearcat
03-19-2006, 10:36 AM

Wow, you got us good.

DJay23
03-19-2006, 10:53 AM
Seriously, why do we need to argue with these idiots? Let them have their fun at our expense. That's what makes the Final Fours all the more fun.

dr00d
03-19-2006, 11:02 AM

this from the crowd who say 'if you get huggins you will make the conference look bad because of his low graduation rates'

you honestly think rush is going to graduate? he wouldn't even be coming back if you didn't just choke in the tourney...he has one more year and then bam, a mark against your graduation rates.

CoMoChief
03-19-2006, 11:05 AM

"Between 1939 and 1954, we (MU) went 15-1 over K-State!"

Funny you say that, you bring up bogus history about KSU sports more than anyone here.

dr00d
03-19-2006, 11:06 AM
Right. facts have no basis in arguments.
I guess you won't be counting those last 13 wins in your totals either. Why even keep score?

And for the record, I am NOT a dolt.

I'm a MUron.

Geez, you can't even get your ad hominems right.

I'm not saying that recent records should be ignored...but the past is past and everyone knows that we are down in overall wins in damn near every sport, if not all. So yes, you are going to win that argument everytime, but as said, wins/losses 30 years ago really don't have anything to do with todays game...Both football and basketball are totally different games now then they used to be. So, again, I don't see why people would use that for argument now-a-days, good-bad-or crappy.

CoMoChief
03-19-2006, 11:07 AM
this from the crowd who say 'if you get huggins you will make the conference look bad because of his low graduation rates'

you honestly think rush is going to graduate? he wouldn't even be coming back if you didn't just choke in the tourney...he has one more year and then bam, a mark against your graduation rates.

He wasnt playing well enough at the end of the season to get drafted anyways. More than likely he wouldnt have any choice but to come back for another season.

CoMoChief
03-19-2006, 11:10 AM

What was your team's record again this season???

dr00d
03-19-2006, 11:11 AM
He wasnt playing well enough at the end of the season to get drafted anyways. More than likely he wouldnt have any choice but to come back for another season.

sounds to me like you are saying that you didn't need rush to get deep in the tournament, yet you brag like he is the next coming of <insert nba player>

CoMoChief
03-19-2006, 11:15 AM
sounds to me like you are saying that you didn't need rush to get deep in the tournament, yet you brag like he is the next coming of <insert nba player>

Did I ever mention anything about not needing Rush to go deep into the tourney? Did I ever brag about Rush in any way in my statement?

dr00d
03-19-2006, 11:16 AM
yep, pretty much.

CoMoChief
03-19-2006, 11:17 AM
yep, pretty much.

Please explain, I would like to hear this.

CoMoChief
03-19-2006, 11:29 AM
Still waiting Dr00d......

dr00d
03-19-2006, 11:37 AM
yep, pretty much

luv
03-19-2006, 11:42 AM
yep, pretty much
Gotta love those college kiddies. :rolleyes:

Braincase
03-19-2006, 11:44 AM

So the answer is no, I take it?

dr00d
03-19-2006, 11:46 AM
Gotta love those college kiddies. :rolleyes:

haha, not quite, but hey, whatever makes you guys feel better about your choke job.

dr00d
03-19-2006, 11:48 AM
So the answer is no, I take it?

I'd rather have kids on the KSU team that can pass a semester of school actually. Sure talent is great (see:bishop-school GENIOUS!) but if they can't even get through a couple semesters..what good are they? You will be lucky if Rush makes it back to school next semester. That is, if KU quits cheating for their players to stay in school. We can't all be winners though.

luv
03-19-2006, 11:49 AM
haha, not quite, but hey, whatever makes you guys feel better about your choke job.
1. I'm not a guy.
2. You were acting immature.
3. I couldn't give a rat's azz about KU.

DJay23
03-19-2006, 11:52 AM
I'd rather have kids on the KSU team that can pass a semester of school actually. Sure talent is great (see:bishop-school GENIOUS!) but if they can't even get through a couple semesters..what good are they? You will be lucky if Rush makes it back to school next semester. That is, if KU quits cheating for their players to stay in school. We can't all be winners though.

:rolleyes:

And if your players suck ass, what good are THEY?

dr00d
03-19-2006, 11:53 AM
1. I'm not a guy.
2. You were acting immature.
3. I couldn't give a rat's azz about KU.

oh, so your a fem nazi? I use guy(s) as a general term, so sorry if you can't handle it.

yep, I'm acting immature, but pretty much everyone does on this board if you hadn't noticed...especially when they are trying to get some pride back from their choke job.

I'm not here to make friends, only to shovel out shit to people who can't handle it. I'm sure I will take my fair share at the same time, otherwise it isn't a whole lot of fun. AMIRITE??!?!?!

dr00d
03-19-2006, 11:53 AM
:rolleyes:

And if your players suck ass, what good are THEY?

apparently good enough to beat KU once this year! ;)

so much for your 7 mcdonald's all american players..

DJay23
03-19-2006, 11:54 AM
apparently good enough to beat KU once this year! ;)

When are they hanging the banner for that one?

Skip Towne
03-19-2006, 11:55 AM

With K-State, we had a good football program.
Fixed it.

Braincase
03-19-2006, 11:55 AM
...yep, I'm acting immature...I'm not here to make friends, only to shovel out shit... AMIRITE??!?!?!

Bingo, Ennis.

luv
03-19-2006, 11:59 AM
I'm not here to make friends, only to shovel out shit...
You really shouldn't bring your work home with you. :p

Ari Chi3fs
03-19-2006, 12:01 PM
I don't understand. The Chiefs make the playoffs and flame out in the first round, and no one considers that a win. Why is taking a dive in the first round of the NCAA tournament any different?

Im just resigned to the fact that being a Ku/Chiefs/Royals... and MU/Chiefs/Royals fans... Kstate/Chiefs/Royals are about the same... we always get our hopes up... only to have them crushed each year. heh. The KU fans just get to have a little more hope each year.

CoMoChief
03-19-2006, 12:04 PM
yep, pretty much

Still waiting on your explaination douchebag.

Skip Towne
03-19-2006, 12:04 PM
oh, so your a fem nazi? I use guy(s) as a general term, so sorry if you can't handle it.

yep, I'm acting immature, but pretty much everyone does on this board if you hadn't noticed...especially when they are trying to get some pride back from their choke job.

I'm not here to make friends, only to shovel out shit to people who can't handle it. I'm sure I will take my fair share at the same time, otherwise it isn't a whole lot of fun. AMIRITE??!?!?!
N00bs don't shovel shit, they eat it. Turn on your rep you coward and let's see what you got.

58-4ever
03-19-2006, 12:05 PM
Im just resigned to the fact that being a Ku/Chiefs/Royals... and MU/Chiefs/Royals fans... Kstate/Chiefs/Royals are about the same... we always get our hopes up... only to have them crushed each year. heh. The KU fans just get to have a little more hope each year.

Unless you're a OU/Chiefs/Royals fan...2000 National Champions baby! ROFL

CoMoChief
03-19-2006, 12:09 PM
N00bs don't shovel shit, they eat it. Turn on your rep you coward and let's see what you got.

As much as this guy is at being a complete tool, no offense man but threatening people with neg rep is retarded.

WilliamTheIrish
03-19-2006, 01:15 PM

ROFL ROFL

Yea!! That neg rep stuff is awesome!!!

Sure-Oz
03-19-2006, 01:30 PM
As much as this guy is at being a complete tool, no offense man but threatening people with neg rep is retarded.
No shit, who gives a ****.

dr00d
03-19-2006, 01:51 PM
heh, woooooooooo! negative rep...at least we agree on something

chiefs4me
03-19-2006, 02:09 PM
Unless you're a OU/Chiefs/Royals fan...2000 National Champions baby! ROFL

bad boy, now go to your room.....ROFL

Dartgod
03-19-2006, 03:49 PM
What was your team's record again this season???
Sorry I stole your material. It was much funnier when you posted it BEFORE KU choked AGAIN in the first round.

What time does Mizzou play?
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=3092004&postcount=371

Gravedigger
03-19-2006, 05:47 PM
Look at it this way Jayhawk fans as long as your don't play and teams with their names starting in the letter B in the first round I'll vote for ya.

|Zach|
03-19-2006, 06:06 PM
Classic.

dtebbe
03-19-2006, 07:03 PM

I was going to bring this up too, but it's just a depressing fact.... :deevee:

DT

dr00d
03-24-2006, 10:04 AM

LOL, he really did give me neg. rep...WOW KEYBOARD TOUGHGUY!!!

jidar
03-24-2006, 10:04 AM
Snakes on a plane man

Skip Towne
03-24-2006, 10:08 AM
LOL, he really did give me neg. rep...WOW KEYBOARD TOUGHGUY!!!
Want some more, big shot?

Skip Towne
03-24-2006, 10:13 AM
Hahahahaha. The little dipshit neg repped me and it cost me 6 points. Hahahahaha 6 points. He won't be neg repping anyone else for awhile.

Sure-Oz
03-24-2006, 10:24 AM
wow a rep war lol

Skip Towne
03-24-2006, 10:38 AM
wow a rep war lol
Actually it's more of a police action. One of us doesn't have any bullets. Hahahahahaha

Ultra Peanut
03-24-2006, 11:10 AM
Anyone trying to give KU fans crap for losing to Bradley should be thanking their lucky stars their team didn't have to face them, or they'd have suffered the same fate. Bradley is a damn good team that was playing at a very high level.

KcMizzou
03-24-2006, 11:23 AM
Snakes on a plane manIndeed. Snakes on a mother****in' plane. And there's not a GOT DAMN thing you can do about it.

Sure-Oz
03-24-2006, 11:52 AM
Actually it's more of a police action. One of us doesn't have any bullets. Hahahahahaha
ROFL

dr00d
03-25-2006, 01:05 AM
oh knoes!!!!!!!!ones

not more negative rep, you guys are making me want to leave the board......ROFL

dumbasses..

sedated
03-25-2006, 01:48 AM
bradley was a better team this year.

get over it.

the rest of you are just jealous.

get over it.