PDA

View Full Version : How Do We Get A Down 4 That Can Pressure?

petegz28
03-19-2006, 07:18 AM
All things considered who can we sighn, draft, move around or whatever to get a Down 4 that can allow our Lb's to either play back or actually have holes to blitz through?

I think my first move is to put Allen over on Hick's side. Allen going against a RT vs. LT favors Allen. What we do with Hicks I don't know. Put Carlos Hall on the other side assuming it is a passing down and he is healthy. Wilkerson or Browning otherwise in run situations assuming we don't draft or sign anyone.

That being said how do we fix our Tackles?

StcChief
03-19-2006, 07:23 AM
That being said how do we fix our Tackles?

Get new ones.

petegz28
03-19-2006, 07:24 AM
Get new ones.

yea but who?

Tribal Warfare
03-19-2006, 07:26 AM
Tamba Hali will fufill that need at DE

CoMoChief
03-19-2006, 07:33 AM
If we had those 2 on the ends, our run defense wouldnt be as good. As much as I hate Eric Hicks for getting as much penetration as a 3 inch penis, the guy is a fairly good run stopper. I dont know what side Allen played in college, but if it's the RE position we can't afford to have him change what comes natural to him. Tambia Hali is on my clock to be the Chiefs first rounder. I still cant believe we didnt sign Rocky Benard. Hearing the news that hes going back to Seattle for little to no money on a 3 year deal really gives me the chapped ass.

StcChief
03-19-2006, 07:44 AM
I don't have an opinion on who to get yet.

The coaches Tim Krumrie-DLine
DC-Gun
HC-Herm had better be on this like white on rice.