PDA

View Full Version : I going to be honest with you all.

big nasty kcnut
03-19-2006, 02:55 PM
I did some stupid stuff a few month ago. I can't tell you what i did because someone would love to ruin me and make me look bad but i didn't mean to do the things it was a hectic time with me moving and trying to save a little money i just want to know if i am a bad person for doing those thing.

P.S. It not like i didn't try to do good things ether.

Coach
03-19-2006, 02:56 PM
:spock:

big nasty kcnut
03-19-2006, 02:58 PM
I know it's a little confuseing but if i told you what i did you wouldn't want to chat with me.

KcMizzou
Did you find a good place to hide the body?

Boozer
Nut-

It's kinda hard for us to ease your conscience if you don't tell us what you did. If you got incorrect change back from the McDonald's and didn't tell the cashier, that's not a big deal. If you killed a kid and dumped her in the Missouri River, that would be a big deal.

Bearcat
03-19-2006, 02:59 PM
While we're at it, I test drove a car today... should I buy it?

KcMizzou
03-19-2006, 02:59 PM
In hindsight... this thread is a little creepy.

milkman
03-19-2006, 03:01 PM
I going to say yes just cause I a bad person too.

Katipan
03-19-2006, 03:03 PM
unless you kill the kid that gave you incorrect change

Rain Man
03-19-2006, 03:03 PM
I know it's a little confuseing but if i told you what i did you wouldn't want to chat with me.

Actually, you've suddenly become much more interesting to chat with.

Let's play a guessing game. If you got caught, would your trial include at any point the words 'death penalty'?

In all seriousness, the key to fixing a wrong is to go back and make it right. Hopefully that's something you can and will do in this case.

Skip Towne
03-19-2006, 03:04 PM
Just don't drop the soap when you get to the big house.

Rain Man
03-19-2006, 03:06 PM
On another note, let me just say that I'll split the reward money with you if you let me turn you in. I'll invest your half on a no-load mutual fund and give it to you when you get out.

Cochise
03-19-2006, 03:07 PM
kcnut, tell the judge that she lied and said she was 18.

big nasty kcnut
03-19-2006, 03:08 PM
All i did was get my brother almost fired by helping my ex boss take picture of a company that he were going to start up selling the same product but not at the same town.

Mr. Laz
03-19-2006, 03:09 PM
i just want to know if i am a bad person for doing those thing.

now how is someone supposed to answer this with absolutely no guide about what those "things" are?

this thread is almost TK-ish

Rausch
03-19-2006, 03:10 PM

Oh, I don't think you'll have to worry about that.

Shoot me a PM if you feel like discussing it...

Bearcat
03-19-2006, 03:11 PM
Let's play a guessing game.

Does it rhyme with Bland Breft Naughto?

FAX
In the eyes of God, Mr. kcnut, all Sin is equal. In the eyes of Man, however, Sin is relative.

For example, let's say that, in the distracted state caused by your move, you screwed a female raccoon. God would say, "Mr. kcnut, that was Bad". Man, however, would simply label you a Naughty Racoon Screwer and stop inviting you over for drinks. But, most importantly, the racoon's husband probably wouldn't care at all because racoons are incapable of conceptual thought.

However, if you had a friend whose wife used an inordinate amount of mascara and you screwed her, God would still say, "Bad" but Man (in the form of your friend) would likely want to cut off your danglies.

Hope that helps.

FAX

58-4ever
All i did was get my brother almost fired by helping my ex boss take picture of a company that he were going to start up selling the same product but not at the same town.

Can someone translate this please? :spock:

chiefs4me
03-19-2006, 03:12 PM

What???

KcMizzou
For example, let's say that, in the distracted state caused by your move, you screwed a female raccoon. Man. If I had a dollar for every time that's happened to me...

luv
In the eyes of God, Mr. kcnut, all Sin is equal. In the eyes of Man, however, Sin is relative.

For example, let's say that, in the distracted state caused by your move, you screwed a female raccoon. God would say, "Mr. kcnut, that was Bad". Man, however, would simply label you a Naughty Racoon Screwer and stop inviting you over for drinks. But, most importantly, the racoon's husband probably wouldn't care at all because racoons are incapable of conceptual thought.

However, if you had a friend whose wife used an inordinate amount of mascara and you screwed her, God would still say, "Bad" but Man (in the form of your friend) would likely want to cut off your danglies.

Hope that helps.

FAX
ROFL

UKMike
03-19-2006, 03:13 PM

Damn, I reckon the reward money'll be somewhat underwhelming

Rausch
Can someone translate this please? :spock:

Todo hice no era obtiene a mi hermano casi despedido ayudando mi ex jefe saca fotografía de una compañía que él empezarían arriba la venta el mismo producto pero en el mismo pueblo.

Mr. Laz
:shrug:

sounds more stupid than malicious

depends on what you had to do to take these pictures .... if it was cooperate espionage level ... then you better start covering your arse.

Sure-Oz
I can catch lightning in a bottle but i have no clue wtf you just said...

big nasty kcnut
03-19-2006, 03:14 PM
He wanted to start a business selling a product that is the same as my brother company was selling. To do that he needed me to take pictures of the store and products.

big nasty kcnut
03-19-2006, 03:16 PM
Well i was only doing what my boss wanted me to do. The mall cops questioned him and me and he deleted the picture but i felt so bad about it.

Rain Man

If your brother was doing something wrong or illegal, then it's not a bad thing that you told your ex-boss. He should have the right to protect any products that he sells.

If your brother didn't have a non-compete agreement, then all you did was provide competitive information, which isn't illegal or unethical to do.

I don't see the problem, and I'm a little disappointed that this story didn't involve a remote wooded area and hosing out the trunk of your car.

Mr. Laz
He wanted to start a business selling a product that is the same as my brother company was selling. To do that he needed me to take pictures of the store and products.

naughty, naughty boy

that IS cooperate espionage of sorts ...... you better hope that company isn't big enough to throw your butt in jail.

illegal, illegal :shake:

luv
03-19-2006, 03:17 PM
Todo hice no era obtiene a mi hermano casi despedido ayudando mi ex jefe saca fotografía de una compañía que él empezarían arriba la venta el mismo producto pero en el mismo pueblo.
That's better.

Rausch

So you helped your boss load up to compete with your brother?

I'd beat your ass with a ****ing shovel, but I'd forgive you...

Sure-Oz
Don't let people take advantage of ya.

KcMizzou
03-19-2006, 03:18 PM
Don't let people take advantage of ya.Exactly. Sounds like nut's ex boss knew he was a little naive, and took advantage. Snake.

Frazod
03-19-2006, 03:19 PM
I take it your brother is pissed.

Rain Man
03-19-2006, 03:19 PM
Wait a minute. So you were helping your boss steal the idea from your brother? I thought it was the other way around.

Either way, it's the same thing. That sort of stuff happens about 8 gazillion times a day in corporate America. The only twist is your whole Civil War brother-against-brother deal.

Frazod
03-19-2006, 03:23 PM
I think I understand. Because of being related to an employee, nut was able to gain a certain level of access that he wouldn't have had otherwise. He got nailed somehow and the boss comes down on the brother, even though he didn't actually do anything other than be responsible for nut's prescense at the company.

Yeah, that sucks. You should have known better.

stumppy
03-19-2006, 03:24 PM
You should have screwed the racoon.

penguinz
03-19-2006, 03:26 PM
You should invest your next paycheck on some grammar lessons.

58-4ever
03-19-2006, 03:27 PM

Ah! Hai. Aregato.

Mr. Laz
03-19-2006, 03:30 PM
I think I understand. Because of being related to an employee, nut was able to gain a certain level of access that he wouldn't have had otherwise. He got nailed somehow and the boss comes down on the brother, even though he didn't actually do anything other than be responsible for nut's prescense at the company.

that's the way i read it too...

he's probably ok if he was just taking pictures of the latest fluffy bunny at the mom and pop's mall store.

but if he snagged some pictures of GM's new experimental hybrid engine he could end up in the clink.

his brother should beat his ass real good and then buy him a beer.

FAX
03-19-2006, 03:32 PM
I'm sorry about this situation , Mr. kcnut. It sounds as if you got caught between two opposing motivations; your desire to assist your ex-boss and your allegiance to your brother. You rationalized an internal compromise using the fact that the new business was going to be in another town.

But, if you're "feeling guilty", it means that you need to apologize. I don't know why humans have this internal barometer, but we do. If you are sincere in your apology, I'm confident you will be forgiven. Then, just learn from the experience and move on.

Also, never, ever, ever have sexual relations with a racoon regardless of how complicated things get at work or how attractive she may seem at the time.

FAX

dr00d
03-19-2006, 03:33 PM
Ah! Hai. Aregato.

mr. roboto.

KcMizzou
03-19-2006, 03:34 PM
Also, never, ever, ever have sexual relations with a racoon regardless of how complicated things get at work or how attractive she may seem at the time.

FAXFun hater.

Skip Towne
03-19-2006, 03:35 PM
Well i was only doing what my boss wanted me to do. The mall cops questioned him and me and he deleted the picture but i felt so bad about it.
The mall cops nabbed you? Uh, oh, you may be headed to mall prison.

Sure-Oz
03-19-2006, 03:36 PM
Why would someone want to **** a c00n, ever seen ELF, those bitches are feisty!

big nasty kcnut
03-19-2006, 03:36 PM
I don't bend that way fax. I already did said i'm sorry to my brother. Just needed to release this shame i had.

Rain Man
03-19-2006, 03:41 PM
I can't help it. They seem so "bad girl" with those little masks.

Valiant
03-19-2006, 03:44 PM

This is the best advice you will probably get this thread...

Thig Lyfe
03-19-2006, 03:48 PM

FAX

If you do, and get lockjaw, you need to tell all of your other partners, racoon or otherwise.

BigVE
03-19-2006, 03:49 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by penguinz
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was thinking the same thing....by the level of your grammar I had to wonder if you were just taking pics of your bro's new method for mixing cool-aid or something...not likely any rocket science tech-info was involved.

Bearcat
03-19-2006, 03:50 PM

I think WPI is paying for them with their membership revenue ROFL

Sure-Oz
03-19-2006, 03:54 PM
Serious question, do you really not know how to create coherent sentences?? Not trying to make fun or anything, when i first got on here I thought it was just a joke on the board and you did it on purpose. I suck at grammar too, but dang im from another country!

jk....

Take my advice, don't fall for shit, and ask for a 2nd opinion on shit if you really aren't sure.

big nasty kcnut
03-19-2006, 03:57 PM
Well i tend to rush things.

Thig Lyfe
03-19-2006, 04:02 PM
Well i tend to rush things.

Such as relationships with racoons?

Skip Towne
03-19-2006, 04:06 PM
I just want to point out that the bestiality with the coon is all FAX's doings. Understand, though, that FAX is from Tennessee and this sort of thing is acceptable there.

big nasty kcnut
03-19-2006, 04:06 PM
No taco john is in love with a racoon. I like womens like this one.

milkman
03-19-2006, 04:09 PM
The mall cops nabbed you? Uh, oh, you may be headed to mall prison.

Or required to shop at Wal Mart as part of a mall probation agreement.

big nasty kcnut
03-19-2006, 04:12 PM
http://www.cassidyheights.com/images/sample06.jpg

FAX
03-19-2006, 04:14 PM
A nazi cocktail waitress?

FAX

Skip Towne
03-19-2006, 04:14 PM
No, nut, that is my type of girl. Yours is fat and ugly.

BigVE
03-19-2006, 04:17 PM
Oh, c'mon, you know its more like this:

Sure-Oz
03-19-2006, 04:18 PM
im curious what the racoon joke is about lol and that chick is either really ****in tall or a small pad.

KcMizzou
03-19-2006, 04:18 PM
Holy lord, that chick's ginormous.

BigVE
03-19-2006, 04:19 PM
im curious what the racoon joke is about lol and that chick is either really ****in tall or a small pad.

You know how it goes...it starts in one thread and spreads to many and evolves as it goes.

KcMizzou
03-19-2006, 04:21 PM
I'll bet with those legs she could drill a 70 yd field goal.

FAX
03-19-2006, 04:21 PM

It is a small pad, Mr. Sure-Oz. And, she has been provided the accomodations on a complimentary basis.

It is a stay-free-mini-pad.

FAX

Rain Man
03-19-2006, 04:24 PM
In all seriousness, you can do a lot worse than date a female raccoon. I've known lots of women who don't wash their food before they eat it.

Rausch
03-19-2006, 04:31 PM

Jesus' tits man, she looks like the eater of worlds!

The only hope you'd have of mounting that Behemoth would be to use your wristwatch and her thong as a ****ing slingshot in hopes of dropping her first...

BigVE
03-19-2006, 04:36 PM
In all seriousness, you can do a lot worse than date a female raccoon. I've known lots of women who don't wash their food before they eat it.

You know what they say: Once you go Rac (coon) you never go back!!!

Bad, I know.

Rain Man
03-19-2006, 04:41 PM
I dated a female opossum once, but it didn't work out from a, you know, physical basis. She would just lie there and not move.

Short Leash Hootie
03-19-2006, 04:43 PM

Hope that helps.

FAX
Oh man...that is funny.

Rausch
03-19-2006, 04:44 PM
I dated a female opossum once, but it didn't work out from a, you know, physical basis. She would just lie there and not move.

A woman like that could save Seabass thousands in GHB...

Bwana
03-19-2006, 05:01 PM
After reading this thread and dumbing down 10 I.Q. points, this is all I have to ad.

Coach
03-19-2006, 05:05 PM
Haha.

Otter
03-19-2006, 05:58 PM
You, Quicksilver and Tommykat need to get together for a ChiefsPlanet Celebrity Jeopardy Contest.

I'd pay to watch it.

KC Jones
03-19-2006, 06:08 PM

I'm genuinely impressed - I know anthropoligists who specialize in primitive languages who would have taken longer to decode this thing. You should really consider a career as a translator at the U.N. - even if you got the translations wrong I'm pretty sure things would turn out a little more interesting.

Saulbadguy
03-19-2006, 09:17 PM
What???
Chiefs4me asks kcnut "What???"

Ladys and Gentleman, this is the best post in the history of Chiefsplanet. It may even be the best post in the history of the Internet.

luv
03-19-2006, 09:23 PM
She'd be at least six inches shorter without those heels.

mikey23545
03-19-2006, 09:38 PM
She'd be at least six inches shorter without those heels.

She's wearing shoes?

listopencil
03-19-2006, 09:42 PM
So...you're a writer?

chiefs4me
03-19-2006, 10:22 PM
Chiefs4me asks kcnut "What???"

Ladys and Gentleman, this is the best post in the history of Chiefsplanet. It may even be the best post in the history of the Internet.

ROFL where ya been, I actually think I missed you...........NOT...ROFL

SPchief
03-19-2006, 10:25 PM
ROFL where ya been, I actually think I missed you...........NOT...ROFL

Wow welcome to 1990

milkman
03-19-2006, 10:31 PM
You, Quicksilver and Tommykat need to get together for a ChiefsPlanet Celebrity Jeopardy Contest.

I'd pay to watch it.

I'm not sure if that show would make me laugh, or cry, or laugh until I cried.

Ebolapox
03-20-2006, 12:09 AM
that's a tranny

-EB-

Ebolapox
03-20-2006, 12:09 AM
Holy lord, that chick's ginormous.

that's a HUGE b*tch!!

-EB-...SASQUATCH!!

greg63
03-20-2006, 12:46 AM

ROFLROFL

That clears it right up.

Inspector
03-20-2006, 06:48 AM
kcnut -

Next time, just draw a picture of the product. I'm sure that would be ok.

Inspector
~going to hide my racoon~

Iowanian
03-20-2006, 08:17 AM
kcnutBigalo, Male Gigalo

ExtremeChief
03-20-2006, 10:48 AM
she'd be good at hangin drywall on the ceiling

those jacks are expensive to rent

Fat Elvis
03-20-2006, 11:03 AM
I think your boss is retarded. Why didn't he just buy the damn product? It is in a freakin' mall. It isn't like it will be very expensive.