PDA

View Full Version : Listening to the radio in Detroit and....

chop
03-20-2006, 05:58 PM
they said that there was a Keyshawn Johnson siting in Detroit. My first reaction was why would they want another receiver? Then I started thinking about the possibilty of them trading away one of their receivers. I then thought of the Chiefs. What if C.P. were to make a trade for Harrington and Charles Rogers, would you all support a trade that involved those two players? Now they never said anything remotely close to this but it gave me something to think about on my drive home.

CoMoChief
03-20-2006, 06:05 PM
Can Harrington do better behind a better line? By the time he takes the reins after Trent hangs them up Roaf and Shields will be gone. Welbourn and Weigman are both over 30yrs old. That leaves Waters and who else??? We would need Eric Winston to fall to us in the 2nd round. We would also need to look at some other guards in next seasons draft.

Can Charles Rogers stay healthy? When he is healthy he is very good. But I cant remember the last time he played more than 5 games in a season. I also dont wanna give up draft picks that we need to replace shitty veterans.

Short Leash Hootie
03-20-2006, 06:07 PM
For Jerome Woods??? They need a safety. :hmm:
CP wouldn't want the cap hit.

HolmeZz
03-20-2006, 06:09 PM
**** the cap hit.

beer bacon
03-20-2006, 06:13 PM
I could see us cutting him unless we do something to fill up the rest of our cap space. It only cost us like 500,000 dollars to cut him.

Halfcan
03-20-2006, 08:11 PM
they said that there was a Keyshawn Johnson siting in Detroit. My first reaction was why would they want another receiver? Then I started thinking about the possibilty of them trading away one of their receivers. I then thought of the Chiefs. What if C.P. were to make a trade for Harrington and Charles Rogers, would you all support a trade that involved those two players? Now they never said anything remotely close to this but it gave me something to think about on my drive home.

Don't Think and Drive.

Alphaman
03-20-2006, 08:19 PM

I would...I definitely would. I think both of these guys have tremendous talent that needs a fresh start. If we could do it for Woods....even better.

chop
03-20-2006, 08:23 PM
Don't Think and Drive.

:D I'm driving back and forth from Flint to Toledo every day. I can't help it.

Short Leash Hootie
03-20-2006, 08:25 PM
I would...I definitely would. I think both of these guys have tremendous talent that needs a fresh start. If we could do it for Woods....even better.
lmao.

You people live in a fantasy world.

Not only does Jerome Woods have zero trade value, he in fact, has NEGATIVE trade value.

What does that mean?

It means, the only place Jerome is going to be is in KC so we don't take a cap hit, or elsewhere competing to be a special teams player for the veteran's minimum because he is indeed, that bad.

This isn't Madden.

Short Leash Hootie
03-20-2006, 08:26 PM
Can Charles Rogers stay healthy?

It doesn't really matter...

When he was healthy, he was either inactive or the #4 WR. He's obviously a cancer with no work ethic.

banyon
03-20-2006, 08:27 PM
I'd take both on renegotiated contracts.

Neither on their current contracts.

Dunit35
03-20-2006, 09:37 PM
I wouldn't mind them for cheap. Hell, you never know. We could get lucky and atleast one of them could become a pro bowler.

Rausch
03-20-2006, 09:51 PM
lmao.

You people live in a fantasy world.

Not only does Jerome Woods have zero trade value, he in fact, has NEGATIVE trade value.

What does that mean?

It means, the only place Jerome is going to be is in KC so we don't take a cap hit, or elsewhere competing to be a special teams player for the veteran's minimum because he is indeed, that bad.

This isn't Madden.

Both Woods and Harrington will be cut.

Harrington soon and Woods once the cap hit hits next year.

JMO, but I'd expect us to trade for a player (2nd/3rd round compensation.)

Herm has ties with players outside of the Jets org...