PDA

View Full Version : Okay, I have a delima

John_Locke
03-20-2006, 08:51 PM
the wife of 20 years wants a breast reduction.

Man I love the way her body is, but she is a bit bigger than when we got married. I tell her she is awesome the way she is, but she hates herself and the way she looks.

Then, there is the physical discomfort she says she suffers from
headaches
backaches
shoulder pain
gouges in shoulders from bras.

I think she looks great in anything she wears but she hates the cute little tops and hates "sticking" out

so do I tell her its okay that she does this or do I fight her on it.

Here is a research page she showed me.

http://www.plasticsurgery.org/public_education/procedures/ReductionMammaplasty.cfm#5

without being crass, what you you guys do?

Ari Chi3fs
03-20-2006, 08:52 PM
Well, to properly assess the situation, one would need pictures... as this thread would become obsolete without them.

|Zach|
03-20-2006, 08:53 PM
I think if its important to her you should support her on it.

siberian khatru
03-20-2006, 08:53 PM
without being crass

Good luck with that on this board.

listopencil
03-20-2006, 08:54 PM
Tell her to lose weight instead, her boobs will go down naturally then. Maybe she'll believe it. Worth a shot.

Ari Chi3fs
03-20-2006, 08:55 PM
does your delima, have anything to do with poor spelling?

OnTheWarpath58
03-20-2006, 08:57 PM
but she hates herself and the way she looks.

headaches
backaches
shoulder pain

That should answer your question.

If it were my wife, and carrying less on top would reduce back pain, headaches, etc.....plus improve her self-image.....

Support her decision, whatever it is.

JMO

Frazod
There should be a constitutional amendment forbidding breast reduction.

Hell, there should be an 11th Commandment. THOU SHALT NOT REDUCE THINE BOOBAGE.

FAX
Tough one, Mr. John_Locke. This is a real puzzler. Of course you want to support her, but then there's the whole health issue plus the expense and the unknown outcome thing.

Maybe you should just have one of her breasts reduced and see how that one works out. If it's okay, then do the other one.

FAX

John_Locke
03-20-2006, 08:58 PM
Tell her to lose weight instead, her boobs will go down naturally then. Maybe she'll believe it. Worth a shot.

she has. When we married, she was 100 pounds. B cup breast. Cute little perky ones.

3 kids later 149 lbs D or bigger cup

She has lost to 128 lbs today but no difference in cup size.

she is miserable when she thinks about it.

She is an awesome lady and has wonderful personality and is totally beautiful. She doesn't need this.

I think I am hoping she reads this and knows how I feel about her

Rausch
03-20-2006, 08:58 PM
If it's causing back pain or discomfort support her.

Nothing worse than suffering a woman who's suffering and YOU talked her out of taking actions that could have prevented it.

I wouldn't want that weighing on me...

KcMizzou
03-20-2006, 08:59 PM
Maybe you should just have one of her breasts reduced and see how that one works out. If it's okay, then do the other one.

FAXThat'll make her lean to one side and walk in circles.

KcMizzou
03-20-2006, 08:59 PM
Nothing worse than suffering a woman who's suffering and YOU talked her out of taking actions that could have prevented it.

Words of wisdom.

John_Locke
03-20-2006, 09:00 PM

naw that is just me

|Zach|
03-20-2006, 09:02 PM
she is miserable when she thinks about it.

Then what is the dilemma??

:hmmm:

John_Locke
03-20-2006, 09:06 PM
Then what is the dilemma??

:hmmm:

I guess there really isn't one. I am just an ass. I am going to tell her if our insurance will cover it . she says doc says it will. then I will support her.

FAX
That'll make her lean to one side and walk in circles.

True, Mr. KcMizzou. But she would only be half as miserable about things.

Plus, I was thinking that, if she gets the left one done first, it will make it easier for her to get her seatbelt on when she drives at least. That should help her some.

FAX

|Zach|
I guess there really isn't one. I am just an ass. I am going to tell her if our insurance will cover it . she says doc says it will. then I will support her.
Best of luck.

FAX
03-20-2006, 09:07 PM
Good luck to you and her, Mr. John_Locke.

I sincerely hope everything works out. How much smaller is she planning on going?

FAX

Dunit35
03-20-2006, 09:10 PM
Just about all women are insecure about themselves. But if it's causing her physical pain then you should support her in whatever she wants done.

Good luck sir.

John_Locke
03-20-2006, 09:11 PM
Good luck to you and her, Mr. John_Locke.

I sincerely hope everything works out. How much smaller is she planning on going?

FAX

she wants to go back to pre-baby size

FAX
03-20-2006, 09:13 PM

That's not so bad, I guess. I'll check out the link you posted, Mr. John_Locke ... to learn more about it.

I'm wondering about costs. You said insurance would cover it? And, recovery is a concern as well I suppose. I cannot imagine doing something like this. I am averse to breast pain.

FAX

Dunit35
03-20-2006, 09:15 PM

Ah...B cups are my favorite.

Dartgod
03-20-2006, 09:18 PM
I think I am hoping she reads this and knows how I feel about her
I would strongly recommend against this.

Ari Chi3fs
03-20-2006, 09:19 PM
maybe she needs professionally fit for a better fit bra?

Rausch
03-20-2006, 09:21 PM

Ditto.

Bwana
03-20-2006, 09:21 PM
I think you should have posted this eariler in the month and a trade may very well have been brokered between you and Vegas Dave.

KcMizzou
03-20-2006, 09:22 PM
I think you should have posted this eariler in the month and a trade may very well have been brokered between you and Vegas Dave.ROFL

|Zach|
03-20-2006, 09:22 PM
I think you should have posted this eariler in the month and a trade may very well have been brokered between you and Vegas Dave.
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Dartgod
03-20-2006, 09:23 PM
Nice. ROFL

John_Locke
03-20-2006, 09:23 PM
maybe she needs professionally fit for a better fit bra?

where in the world would something like that happen?

Ari Chi3fs
03-20-2006, 09:24 PM
perhaps at a brasmith? Dunno, my wife got professionally fit... She is like a 38 EE...

anyway... have your wife call around to female stores and haberdasheries... to see if someone can fit her knocks in a better bra.

John_Locke
03-20-2006, 09:25 PM

I'm sorry?

Skip Towne
03-20-2006, 09:28 PM
The dude has 36 posts and you expect good spelling? You n00b!!

C-Mac
03-20-2006, 09:47 PM
Wonder how she would react if you decided to get some penil reduction done?

FAX
03-20-2006, 09:48 PM

Good point, Mr. C-Mac. Tat for Tit.

FAX

Rausch
03-20-2006, 10:08 PM

If his unit was so big just carrying it around made his back hurt I'm sure she'd volunteer to do the surgery herself...

Bwana
03-20-2006, 10:10 PM
I'm sorry?

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=135902

Earthling
03-20-2006, 11:31 PM
If she decides to have the reduction done could you please send my wife the extra that would otherwise be discarded?

Rausch
03-20-2006, 11:32 PM
If she decides to have the reduction done could you please send my wife the extra that would otherwise be discarded?

I just didn't want to be the first guy to post it...

Prince22
03-20-2006, 11:51 PM
this thread is worthless without pics!

Phobia
03-21-2006, 12:03 AM
Has your wife looked into non-surgical alternatives - like - oh, I don't know.... maybe - exercise?

Taco John
03-21-2006, 12:44 AM
Phobia's 49,999th post wasted on a question that was already answered...

Phobia
03-21-2006, 01:07 AM
That's simply not true, Taco John - neither observation.

StcChief
03-21-2006, 06:03 AM
Let her do it. my SIL did it big difference.

She then lost 50 lbs because it was easier to exercise...

jspchief
03-21-2006, 06:10 AM
After 20 years of marriage, you're debating whether the size of her tits is more important to you than her personal comfort and happiness? Good grief.

Hog Farmer
03-21-2006, 06:19 AM
I would also point out to her the statistics on all the women that have gone in for surgery and come out in a body bag.

If that doesn't work then you could get yourself fired from your job thus losing insurance benefits.

Bwana
03-21-2006, 07:46 AM

Yep :hmmm:

Ultra Peanut
03-21-2006, 07:51 AM
Her physical discomfort is far less important than you having a wife with big cans.

Jenny Gump
03-21-2006, 09:19 AM
Her physical discomfort is far less important than you having a wife with big cans.

Agreed. Although, watching her bounce naked on the trampoline won't be nearly as much fun.

Inspector
03-21-2006, 09:20 AM
If his unit was so big just carrying it around made his back hurt I'm sure she'd volunteer to do the surgery herself...

hmmm...so that's why my back hurts all the time.....

charlyfreak
03-21-2006, 09:22 AM
Good luck with that on this board.

dude- a wizard a true star was a great album-i am a big rundgren fan-

like yes also-

charlyfreak
03-21-2006, 09:26 AM
the wife of 20 years wants a breast reduction.

Man I love the way her body is, but she is a bit bigger than when we got married. I tell her she is awesome the way she is, but she hates herself and the way she looks.

headaches
backaches
shoulder pain
gouges in shoulders from bras.

lets face it- she is going to do what she wants to do-

i am sure ,you told her you love her the way she is,but the fact is,if she has pain,it's pretty selfish of you to try and stop her-

if it's just a vanity issue,then you can really try and convince her that she looks great-

bottom line- be happy she will still have tits- enjoy whatever she has-

it could be a lot worse-

I think she looks great in anything she wears but she hates the cute little tops and hates "sticking" out

so do I tell her its okay that she does this or do I fight her on it.

Here is a research page she showed me.

http://www.plasticsurgery.org/public_education/procedures/ReductionMammaplasty.cfm#5

without being crass, what you you guys do?

bkkcoh
03-21-2006, 09:27 AM
Let her do it. my SIL did it big difference.

She then lost 50 lbs because it was easier to exercise...

What she didn't like have bruised eyes and knees from the excercise......

John_Locke
04-12-2006, 05:07 PM
well,

her surgery is scheduled for the 17th.

I think I am more nervous than she is. She is looking through clothes magazines and planning her new wardrobe

BIG_DADDY
04-12-2006, 05:15 PM
well,

her surgery is scheduled for the 17th.

I think I am more nervous than she is. She is looking through clothes magazines and planning her new wardrobe

Sorry to hear it. I have known several women that did this and they all thought they would like it much better and NONE of them did. The last one worked for me as a front desk girl in health clubs. Every day she had to put up with guys coming in and asking why she would do something like that. It's kind of like the woman that has long ass beautiful hair and then goes and cuts it all off one day. Every time I see a woman do that I blast them for it. Almost seen a couple divorces over it too.

Sure-Oz
04-12-2006, 05:18 PM
Goodluck to her, hope it helps.

Ultra Peanut
04-12-2006, 05:24 PM
Sorry to hear it. I have known several women that did this and they all thought they would like it much better and NONE of them did. The last one worked for me as a front desk girl in health clubs. Every day she had to put up with guys coming in and asking why she would do something like that. It's kind of like the woman that has long ass beautiful hair and then goes and cuts it all off one day. Every time I see a woman do that I blast them for it. Almost seen a couple divorces over it too.I'm sure the emotional pain of guys not staring at her chest will be far worse than any physical pain that's caused by having to support gratuitously large gozangas.

And why do some women insist on EATING, and stuff? GEEZE.

Frazod
04-12-2006, 05:29 PM
If my wife did this I'd either be looking for a hitman or a lawyer. Damn. :shake:

BIG_DADDY
04-12-2006, 05:32 PM
I'm sure the emotional pain of guys not staring at her chest will be far worse than any physical pain that's caused by having to support gratuitously large gozangas.

ROFL I mean that's it in a nutshell. Women spend small fortunes and go through all kinds of pain to be more attractive. Everyone wants what they don't have I guess. Trust me though when I say that all the money spent on reduction and the new wardrobe will NOT be more attractive. Whether it's chopping off the hair or boob reductions guys like what they like. Ask any woman that has had either unless they look like Halle Barry they will be shocked at the response they get. I would be pissed as hell if lil momma ever wanted to chop off all her hair or get a boob reduction. She already knows that just ask her next time she is on here.

BIG_DADDY
04-12-2006, 05:33 PM
If my wife did this I'd either be looking for a hitman or a lawyer. Damn. :shake:

Amen brother.

Jenny Gump
04-12-2006, 06:40 PM
ROFL I mean that's it in a nutshell. Women spend small fortunes and go through all kinds of pain to be more attractive. Everyone wants what they don't have I guess. Trust me though when I say that all the money spent on reduction and the new wardrobe will NOT be more attractive. Whether it's chopping off the hair or boob reductions guys like what they like. Ask any woman that has had either unless they look like Halle Barry they will be shocked at the response they get. I would be pissed as hell if lil momma ever wanted to chop off all her hair or get a boob reduction. She already knows that just ask her next time she is on here.

I guess you are right about the grass on the other side thing. I have very "nice" C-Cups, and am contemplating an augmentation. But, its more for me than it is for attracting guys. I guess life is funny that way.

Frazod
04-12-2006, 06:43 PM
I guess you are right about the grass on the other side thing. I have very "nice" C-Cups, and am contemplating an augmentation. But, its more for me than it is for attracting guys. I guess life is funny that way.

Hey, whatever your reasons are, I applaud them. :thumb:

:)

Jenny Gump
04-12-2006, 06:50 PM
Hey, whatever your reasons are, I applaud them. :thumb:

:)

There's the whole thing of well-I've-been-natural-all-my-life-and-look-great-in-a-sweater-so-why
mess-with-a-good-thing thing

but

then there's the why-the-hell-not-afterall-i-have-the-money-and-i would-look-even-that-much-better-and-you-only-live-once thing.

Not sure which one will win.

BIG_DADDY
04-13-2006, 10:03 AM

Or course being more attractive is for you, it goes without saying. What I have found though is some woman believe that reductions or chopping off their hair will give them the same results and it backfires BIGTIME. MOF they go from being an object of desire to downright pissing off a lot of guys that were close to them for making such a stupid decision.

Phobia
04-13-2006, 11:24 AM
You should have bought her a treadmill for her birthday.

Count Zarth
04-13-2006, 11:28 AM
PICS?