PDA

View Full Version : so whos gonna replace T-Rich?

chiefs1111
03-21-2006, 02:14 PM
is Robert Holcome still with us???? or should we draft somebody....

John_Wayne
03-21-2006, 02:18 PM
I don't know where Robert Holcomb is. He may be with another team. He may be sitting at home. His career may be over due to that knee injury. If he's still available and healthy, I'd love to see us bring him back.

recxjake
03-21-2006, 02:23 PM
I'd say Kris Wilson and Ronnie Cruz... FB is a less and less importat posistion every year

Fire Me Boy!
03-21-2006, 02:33 PM
I wonder... did the thread "TRich's replacement" make you think you should post this thread?

Mecca
03-21-2006, 02:33 PM
Well no one draft fullbacks.......and if they do it's in about the 7th round.

wolfpack0735
03-21-2006, 02:43 PM
Cruz didnt do that bad in preseason. maybe he needs more playing time. all Cruz has to do is make a small hole for LJ let LJ do the rest. we`ll probably pick up another in the draft.what bothers me is Hermie hasnt even had a practice yet and the offense is changing. probably wouldn`t be as bad if the defense was any good.

BigChief68
03-21-2006, 03:14 PM
is Robert Holcome still with us???? or should we draft somebody....

I heard on 610 sports that putting Jason Dunn back there and haveing Kris Wilson as the other Tight end. Or just going to a 2 Tight End set with LJ the only back.

johnson&green
03-21-2006, 03:16 PM
robert holcome is still with the team

dj56dt58
03-21-2006, 03:21 PM
I say Carl Peterson. That way he can actually earn his ****ing money. That and i'd love to see a linebacker squash his old ass into the ****ing ground. **** YOU CARL!!! :cuss:

DeepSouth
03-21-2006, 03:53 PM
Let Priest block for Larry. Priest ain't afraid of no linebacker.

King_Chief_Fan
03-21-2006, 04:05 PM
.what bothers me is Hermie hasnt even had a practice yet and the offense is changing. probably wouldn`t be as bad if the defense was any good.

Hermie is used to coaching teams with no offense

Mecca
03-21-2006, 04:07 PM
I say Carl Peterson. That way he can actually earn his ****ing money. That and i'd love to see a linebacker squash his old ass into the ****ing ground. **** YOU CARL!!! :cuss:

I'd hate to see what happened if we actually lost an integral part of the offense. People flipping out acting like our teams done because we lost a F'n fullback it's a bit much.

kc-nd
03-21-2006, 04:15 PM
I'm speechless.

There's been 12 replies to this thread - and in none of them has anyone mentioned Rich Scanlon.

What's going on?????

SNR
03-21-2006, 04:41 PM
I'm speechless.

There's been 12 replies to this thread - and in none of them has anyone mentioned Rich Scanlon.

What's going on?????Because that's like Superman joining the army and giving him the job of guarding the turnip truck

StcChief
03-21-2006, 05:18 PM
Dunn Wilson Cruz duke it out.

Mr. Laz
03-21-2006, 05:23 PM
so whos gonna replace T-Rich?

nobody completely... we use more 1 back sets with larry johnson.

maybe kris wilson in the H-back situations as pass catcher fullback.

holcombe or cruz in the blocking fullback type situation.

dj56dt58
03-21-2006, 09:54 PM
I'd hate to see what happened if we actually lost an integral part of the offense. People flipping out acting like our teams done because we lost a F'n fullback it's a bit much.
It's not just this, it's the fact that CP signs nobody and isn't even resigning our existing players that we need. He's letting our players go while not signing anyone else. He's a joke of a GM and needs to go. The window is closing on this offense, he has some money to spend now, yet he's sitting on his worthless ass and doing nothing as usual.

milkman
03-21-2006, 10:08 PM
It's not just this, it's the fact that CP signs nobody and isn't even resigning our existing players that we need. He's letting our players go while not signing anyone else. He's a joke of a GM and needs to go. The window is closing on this offense, he has some money to spend now, yet he's sitting on his worthless ass and doing nothing as usual.

It also has to do with the fact that T-Rich is a class act that has earned the respect of fans as the result of his character, and people wanted to see him retire a Chief.

whtgldwldr
03-21-2006, 11:06 PM
Trent Green would be a badass at fullback!

Jayhawkerman2001
03-21-2006, 11:16 PM
Trent Green would be a badass at fullback!

**** yah man!! TG can throw some kick ass blocks, no joke. I remember one time like in 03 seeing trent just run across the screen as fast as he could(not too fast cause he slow) and just bowled over some guy. I was screaming my ass off

whtgldwldr
03-21-2006, 11:19 PM
**** yah man!! TG can throw some kick ass blocks, no joke. I remember one time like in 03 seeing trent just run across the screen as fast as he could(not too fast cause he slow) and just bowled over some guy. I was screaming my ass off

If I remember correctly it was Takeo Spikes...and Priest just went untouched. Also, this last year...I think against the Chargers at home... when LJ did a cut back, Trent was lead blocking for him. The camera zoomed in on LJ's face and he had a WTF look on...it was priceless....

So, if we sign Harrington...move Trent Green to fullback...and do a fullback pass play 4-10 times a game. It sounds like an amazing offense to me

ChiefsCountry
03-21-2006, 11:24 PM
T-Rich is a big lose. I hope we get a good replacement.

Trent's block this year was against the Bengals.

NJ Chief Fan
03-22-2006, 12:15 AM
lets sign another donkey back and sign mike anderson

Rausch
03-22-2006, 12:22 AM
lets sign another donkey back and sign mike anderson

If you were a Raven's fan you'd be a geni(0)us...