PDA

View Full Version : Trent on FSN Midwest

tk13
03-22-2006, 12:33 AM
Did anybody catch the Midwest Sports Report tonight? They actually payed attention to the Chiefs tonight. I was surprised. Usually they only talk about St. Louis teams. But they had a sit down interview with Trent Green.

They really just asked him about his thoughts on Herm Edwards and the direction of the team. He said he'd met with Coach Edwards and all that, things went well, yadda yadda. The interviewer kept trying to ask questions comparing Herm to DV. Trent said you could tell in some ways that Herm learned under DV. At the same time, Herm comes from a military family and so far he seems more discipline oriented. Said DV was good with veterans and a few of the younger players, maybe Herm will be able to reach out better to some of the other players on the team... and that DV always tried to see the good in people and basically gave them chances to show it, he kinda half-laughed and said with Herm it doesn't seem like it's always going to be that way.

Also said he was excited that Herm was a defensive coach, because we have to get the defense fixed. He even told Herm if that means the offense coming down a bit and the defense rising up a bit to make a better complete "team", he was all for that. Then he just talked about how it will be different looking over at the sideline and having someone other than DV there, but he still talks to DV, hopes he'll come to a couple games this year, and he'll still call him during the season and whatnot.

A lot of that was paraphrased, but it's the same general drift. Most of it was just about Herm and how he does things differently.

kregger
03-22-2006, 12:36 AM
Nothing about T-rich?

tk13
03-22-2006, 12:50 AM
Nope. I'm assuming this was taped before all that happened. Didn't talk about any personnel moves or anything like that.

greg63
03-22-2006, 12:54 AM
In other words Yada yada??

Douche Baggins
03-22-2006, 12:56 AM
Read between the lines...Trent hates Herm. In fact...I AM TRENT GREEN!

greg63
03-22-2006, 12:56 AM
I just hope the offense doesn't decline too much in order to get the defense up to speed.

greg63
03-22-2006, 12:57 AM

ROFL

I wondered...?

dj56dt58
03-22-2006, 12:35 PM
OK..i guess i'll confess too. I'm Jordan Black. Sorry Trent, I'll do my best not to get you killed next season.

heh..I'll show that stupid bastard..I'll make sure every D-linemen gets a shot on his ass :)