PDA

View Full Version : Denver's move interesting

redshirt32
03-22-2006, 03:01 AM
Moving to 15th, and they still have the 22nd.
If they want to move up higher they now can, will we see anotheer move to get a QB on draft day or maybe a DE ?

They just moved 5 spots above us bastads!

I think they will move again

el borracho
03-22-2006, 03:20 AM
I hope they do move up and pick the biggest bust in the top ten. 1/2 the picks = half the chance of getting it right.

redshirt32
03-22-2006, 03:39 AM
I remember laughing at them last year with the moves they made in the off season, along with some others.
But they made it to the playoffs, there QB sucked in the big game..though.......
What the hell am I doing, should be talking up the chiefs.
Is it to much to ask for 1 chiefs playoff game during the holidays !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MF

OK I feel better
On to the draft

greg63
03-22-2006, 04:24 AM
Denver moved; you mean it's no longer in Colorado??? :p

King_Chief_Fan
03-22-2006, 06:20 AM
At least their ownership, GM and coach are doing something.
Chiefs GM and ownership are sitting on their ass and laughing at how fu&king stupid the KC fans are and how they keep spending their money on the half assed product they produce.

TEX
03-22-2006, 06:58 AM
Chiefs GM and ownership are sitting on their ass and laughing at how fu&king stupid the KC fans are and how they keep spending their money on the half assed product they produce.

Exactly, and they do it EVERY year (salary cap or not). To only try and make major improvements every-other -year, like the Chiefs do, is really pathetic. Even more so when said guys from the FA influx of '03 aren't even on the team anymore. :shake:

I admire the Cheating Donx for trying to improve every year.

Fat Elvis
03-22-2006, 07:05 AM

This is one Chiefs fan who isn't spending a nickel on Chiefs products this year.