PDA

View Full Version : Choosing Rich Gannon over Elvis Grbac

KHinz57
03-22-2006, 01:15 PM
It was decision time for Carl Peterson, do I keep Rich Gannon, or do I keep Elvis Grbac, the key acquisition from San Francisco just a season before that was supposed to bring the Chiefs a Super Bowl, the next Joe Montana after Montana retired, as a 49er. Or a Minnesota Vikings reject that served as great backup QB, who almost brought us back on that final drive only to be wide left on a game tieing field goal that would've sent the game to overtime, with the Chiefs at home in Arrowhead.

Gunther Cunningham still would probably be coach. Dick Vermeil would've never touched KC. Our draft status would've looked like this....

2001 NFL Draft: St. Louis Rams (from Kansas City) - Damione Lewis, DT Miami

2002 NFL Draft: Instead of Ryan Sims, because we had selected Damoine Lewis the year before, we had the opening to choose between Roy Williams, John Henderson, or Dwight Freeney.

KCTitus
03-22-2006, 01:18 PM
LOL...Im in a time warp!

It's always so easy when using hindsight. Hey, anyone got tomorrows lottery numbers handy?

Spicy McHaggis
03-22-2006, 01:19 PM
Alright, you have 3 more degrees to find how this is connected to Kevin Bacon.

milkman
03-22-2006, 01:19 PM
:ZZZ:

jidar
03-22-2006, 01:24 PM
what is this point of this?

htismaqe
03-22-2006, 01:24 PM
Who let this retard back in here?

Iowanian
03-22-2006, 01:41 PM
I thought you hated the planet and thought it was just a place a bunch of no-life dorks gathered because they had no friends...dipshit.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=132868&highlight=khinz

Bowser
03-22-2006, 01:43 PM
I'd say this thread is working out pretty well for KHinz.

ENDelt260
03-22-2006, 01:47 PM
I'd say this thread is working out pretty well for KHinz.
Don't they all?

I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for his latest theory on black atheletes being predisposed to criminal activity.

KHinz57
03-22-2006, 01:49 PM
The point was how that choice will affect this year's draft pick.

KCTitus
03-22-2006, 01:50 PM
The point was how that choice will affect this year's draft pick.

Uh...It is 2006 and not 2003, isnt it? If not, Ive got some gambling to do.

John_Wayne
03-22-2006, 01:51 PM
I challenge anyone to diagram this sentence:

It was decision time for Carl Peterson, do I keep Rich Gannon, or do I keep Elvis Grbac, the key acquisition from San Francisco just a season before that was supposed to bring the Chiefs a Super Bowl, the next Joe Montana after Montana retired, as a 49er.

ENDelt260
03-22-2006, 01:52 PM
Oh man... now Gunther Fan is here, too! It's a dipshit-off!

Gonzo
03-22-2006, 01:58 PM
Oh man... now Gunther Fan is here, too! It's a dipshit-off!

Oh mannn......I think I just shit myself.

ROFL ROFL

KHinz57
03-22-2006, 02:02 PM
Anyone here watch football? Better yet, anyone here know what the Kansas City Chiefs are? Or what football is?

KCTitus
03-22-2006, 02:03 PM
Anyone here watch football? Better yet, anyone here know what the Kansas City Chiefs are? Or what football is?

Ive heard of Arena Football before. I think they play indoors.

Iowanian
03-22-2006, 02:03 PM
I know you're an ignorant shitpig, and a football is called a pigskin.

Ultra Peanut
03-22-2006, 02:04 PM
Anyone here watch football? Better yet, anyone here know what the Kansas City Chiefs are? Or what football is?Who to the what in the huh now?

milkman
03-22-2006, 02:08 PM

Ah yes, the perfect dumbass maneuver.

"I don't know jack, but I can hide that fact by claiming everyone one else doesn't know jack!"

What a dipshit!

KHinz57
03-22-2006, 02:11 PM
Ah yes, the perfect dumbass maneuver.

"I don't know jack, but I can hide that fact by claiming everyone one else doesn't know jack!"

What a dipshit!

Intelligence just oozes out of this fruit cake's ears.

KCTitus
03-22-2006, 02:12 PM

Someone broke my Irony meter...damn.

htismaqe
03-22-2006, 02:12 PM

Oh the irony...

KHinz57
03-22-2006, 02:15 PM
Someone broke my Irony meter...damn.

Oh how cute of a comment. That's very clever ... kudos to you. Irony meter, where on earth do you come up with this stuff? You're a smart one! :clap:

KCTitus
03-22-2006, 02:17 PM
Oh how cute of a comment. That's very clever ... kudos to you. Irony meter, where on earth do you come up with this stuff? You're a smart one! :clap:

Thanks, sweetie, but I dont swing that way...

Bowser
03-22-2006, 02:19 PM
Apparently KHinz woke up feeling a little too good about himself today.

KHinz57
03-22-2006, 02:20 PM
Apparently KHinz woke up feeling a little too good about himself today.

It's funny how Chiefs Planet can help do that to you isn't it?

Iowanian
I think khinz is ignoring me again.....

In the past, you made a post you've failed to address.
"Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by KHinz57
In what dream world are you in that allows you to think that anyone would get paid very well to be on Chiefs Planet? The only thing the Planet provides is a place for losers to go and talk to eachother. It already has the Chat Room setup feel to it, to further go along with your 17,000+ posts. Exactly how much of that is football related? At any rate, I'm sure it's time to up your prescription for thicker glasses.

Until next time, you can kiss my azz.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------"

KHinz57
Thanks, sweetie, but I dont swing that way...

Oh of course you do, you're on Chiefs Planet. Remember?

Iowanian
03-22-2006, 02:21 PM
I had a reply that still stands..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by Iowanian
This is where I tell you that you to eat a turdcicle. If you think the planet is full of such "losers" I guess we don't have to worry about you coming around any longer. The problem is that you know in real life you're a pathetic douchebag with no social skills, and it makes you sad that you can't even fake it on the internet.

You've shown your carp smelling 5 gallon bucket of a cooter on more boards than just this one.........Its your fault and your fault only that people pull your skirt over your head. You can take your weak insults, your racist crap, your weak smack and stick it squayah in your ass.

17000 posts over 4 years really isn't that many. Its around 11 posts per day............most of which you'll find are from 8-5. Paid pretty damn well to be here. Chat room?....One of the things that has made Chiefsplanet successful is the broad range of topics, and knowledge........This is the one place on the internet where I know, that within a day, can have information, advice, and experienced knowledge on most any given topic.

I'm sure that you're very important to your job....and it was mighty Nice of Gochiefs to get you his old job of tearing the tickets for the Tiltawhirl.

As to football........I've forgotten more about football than a cockholster like you could learn in a year.

Personally....I don't take very kindly to you insulting the planet, the fine posters and the community.

Stick around Mary because you are my new Human Pinata..............You'd better study up, because there is going to be a test.

The mercy rule doesn't apply, and Bitch, I am going to run up the score.

KHinz57
03-22-2006, 02:22 PM
I think khinz is ignoring me again.....

In the past, you made a post you've failed to address.
"Quote:
Originally Posted by KHinz57
In what dream world are you in that allows you to think that anyone would get paid very well to be on Chiefs Planet? The only thing the Planet provides is a place for losers to go and talk to eachother. It already has the Chat Room setup feel to it, to further go along with your 17,000+ posts. Exactly how much of that is football related? At any rate, I'm sure it's time to up your prescription for thicker glasses.

Until next time, you can kiss my azz.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------"

Ah, I have a fan club. I do appreciate the shrine you have and save all of my material, it's very flattering ... but also extremely creepy.

Iowanian
03-22-2006, 02:24 PM
Your'e a festered hemoroid on Chiefs fandom.

KCTitus
03-22-2006, 02:25 PM
Oh of course you do, you're on Chiefs Planet. Remember?

Then why are you here thweetie? Oops...did I just let a lisp slip? damn.

KHinz57
03-22-2006, 02:25 PM
I had a reply that still stands..

Originally Posted by Iowanian
This is where I tell you that you to eat a turdcicle. If you think the planet is full of such "losers" I guess we don't have to worry about you coming around any longer. The problem is that you know in real life you're a pathetic douchebag with no social skills, and it makes you sad that you can't even fake it on the internet.

You've shown your carp smelling 5 gallon bucket of a cooter on more boards than just this one.........Its your fault and your fault only that people pull your skirt over your head. You can take your weak insults, your racist crap, your weak smack and stick it squayah in your ass.

17000 posts over 4 years really isn't that many. Its around 11 posts per day............most of which you'll find are from 8-5. Paid pretty damn well to be here. Chat room?....One of the things that has made Chiefsplanet successful is the broad range of topics, and knowledge........This is the one place on the internet where I know, that within a day, can have information, advice, and experienced knowledge on most any given topic.

I'm sure that you're very important to your job....and it was mighty Nice of Gochiefs to get you his old job of tearing the tickets for the Tiltawhirl.

As to football........I've forgotten more about football than a cockholster like you could learn in a year.

Personally....I don't take very kindly to you insulting the planet, the fine posters and the community.

Stick around Mary because you are my new Human Pinata..............You'd better study up, because there is going to be a test.

The mercy rule doesn't apply, and Bitch, I am going to run up the score.

Are you the guy that plays "Uncle Rico" in Napolean Dynamite? You know, "If only I could go back to 1982, and Coach would've put me in, we would've took state."

KHinz57
03-22-2006, 02:26 PM
Then why are you here thweetie? Oops...did I just let a lisp slip? damn.

No f'n way! You've got the natural lisp down. I stand correct. ROFL

KHinz57
03-22-2006, 02:27 PM
Your'e a festered hemoroid on Chiefs fandom.

Ouch, and you're that huge zit that just won't seem to pop no matter how hard you squeeze it. Okay, that's all you're gonna get for name-calling. I'll only do one a day.

Iowanian
03-22-2006, 02:30 PM
Is that seriously your best reply?

If we're going with Movie comparisons, I'm wagering you were the dung burned in the bag in Billy Madison.

milkman
03-22-2006, 02:31 PM

How could I have ever have doubted your brilliance.

You're a genius(cps)!

This clever insult even leads me to believe you could match Vince Young, point for point, on the Wonderlic!

KHinz57
03-22-2006, 02:33 PM
How could I have ever have doubted your brilliance.

You're a genius(cps)!

This clever insult even leads me to believe you could match Vince Young, point for point, on the Wonderlic!

Since you're buttering me up with all of these compliments, would you like to tickle my balls as well? After all, I am a genius!

KCTitus
03-22-2006, 02:34 PM
No f'n way! You've got the natural lisp down. I stand correct. ROFL

Now that it's been established that the entire CP planet is gay, retarded and couldnt identify a football in a bag of Rawlings footballs, let's get back to the topic.

How does what happened in 2000 have anything to do with 2006?

KHinz57
03-22-2006, 02:34 PM
Is that seriously your best reply?

If we're going with Movie comparisons, I'm wagering you were the dung burned in the bag in Billy Madison.

Mom, someone is calling me names. :deevee:

Iowanian
03-22-2006, 02:35 PM
Since you're buttering me up with all of these compliments, would you like to tickle my balls as well? After all, I am a genius!

How much more proof does the medical community need to admit that it is indeed plausible that someone can be concieved in a colon?

KHinz57
03-22-2006, 02:35 PM
Now that it's been established that the entire CP planet is gay, retarded and couldnt identify a football in a bag of Rawlings footballs, let's get back to the topic.

How does what happened in 2000 have anything to do with 2006?

I'm 6 years older than I was in 2000, that's what it has to do with 2006!

Iowanian
03-22-2006, 02:37 PM
To imply that hinz was a boarderline dipshit, would be insulting to boarderlines across the globe. Levenworth KS is definitely a village with enough Idiot to share.

milkman
03-22-2006, 02:39 PM

I didn't know whineyass little bitches had balls.

KCTitus
03-22-2006, 02:39 PM

Well that certainly explains it. So tell me this then...Would NE still have won back to back SB's had DV agreed to be HC for KC in 1989? Ive always wondered about that.

58-4ever
03-22-2006, 02:46 PM

your avatar makes me think of that south park episode recently discussed. Just come out of the closet Maverick. it's ok...

dollar1
03-23-2006, 10:42 AM
I just got my popcorn :mad:

~back under rock~

Mr. Laz
03-23-2006, 10:49 AM
Who let this retard back in here?

you are the all-powerful Zod :shrug:

melbar
03-23-2006, 11:22 AM
A side note here that people tend to forget about the Gannon/Grbac debate- Grbac was in the 2nd year of a huge contract and cutting him would have ate up 5 mill in cap space for at least 2 years handicaping the chiefs in cap space. Gannon would have cost us a pretty penny to keep and hadnt proven himself as a full-time starter although there were indications of his skills.Grbac had a great opportunity to take the next step. It was a smart buisness move. Unfortunately Grbac never stepped up , but releasing him in favor of Gannon would have screwed the Chiefs in another way.

Rausch
03-23-2006, 11:24 AM
A side note here that people tend to forget about the Gannon/Grbac debate-

We're trying...

Lzen
03-23-2006, 11:53 AM
Mods, can you confirm KHins57's IP?
Does it, by any chance, match this one?

The reason I'm asking is that he's got a very similar demeanor to a guy that posts on another bb that I frequented.

Lzen
03-23-2006, 11:54 AM
Or possibly this one?

EDIT: Here a a couple more. Perhaps he's on dialup and gets a new IP every time. I guess if that's the case, we'll never know.