PDA

View Full Version : PSP Sucks! It just looks good.

Wa-Z
03-23-2006, 12:01 AM
How can I get rid of it and make a decent profit? I bought it for $250, and it still sells for that much. I've only used it a couple times.

I want to get an IPod. I wish I never bought that stupid thing.

Katipan
03-23-2006, 12:03 AM
i love my psp. maybe you're just a big meanie.

Taco John
03-23-2006, 12:05 AM
You might be able to make half of what you paid for it... maybe 2/3. But a profit? Good luck with that one. Let me know if you find the magical sucker pond where people pay more for used goods than they would retail. I have some stuff to unload.

Count Alex's Wins
03-23-2006, 12:05 AM
Don't buy an iPod, either.

Katipan
03-23-2006, 12:06 AM
lol

taco wants to unload at the sucker

Simplex3
03-23-2006, 12:11 AM
You might be able to make half of what you paid for it... maybe 2/3. But a profit? Good luck with that one. Let me know if you find the magical sucker pond where people pay more for used goods than they would retail. I have some stuff to unload.
They call it "ebay".

dj56dt58
03-23-2006, 12:25 AM
I have a question about that. Can you play online with those? I didn't think so but on MLB 06 it has something when your playing online that shows you who is using a psp. And as for getting rid of it, put it on ebay and put the starting bid at what you spent on it. Say it's new and that it was only used once to test or something...that way it won't sell for anything less that what you paid for it, and you might make some profit. It's also wise to look around and see what other psps in similar condition are selling for or have sold for. That should give you a good idea of where to start.

J Diddy
03-23-2006, 12:34 AM
They call it "ebay".

just look for my user name

Wa-Z
03-23-2006, 12:13 PM
Can you play online with those?

You can play online all you need is a wireless router.

unlurking
03-23-2006, 12:14 PM
I have a question about that. Can you play online with those? I didn't think so but on MLB 06 it has something when your playing online that shows you who is using a psp. And as for getting rid of it, put it on ebay and put the starting bid at what you spent on it. Say it's new and that it was only used once to test or something...that way it won't sell for anything less that what you paid for it, and you might make some profit. It's also wise to look around and see what other psps in similar condition are selling for or have sold for. That should give you a good idea of where to start.
I believe you can play online, but all my games only have playing over wifi (haven't bought any new games recently).

Gotta say, I love mine. I have ripped seasons 1-8 of SG1, seasons 1-4 of Farscape, seasons 1-3 of Southpark, seasons 1-3 of Family Guy, all of Mr. Bean, and about 40 movies. Not to mention all my MP3s. I bought it as a gaming platform, but now mostly use it as a media platform.

DMAC
03-23-2006, 12:51 PM
It looks cool, and after reading all of your posts, it sounds cool too!!