PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Interested in Moulds, grainofsalt.com, er, bills.scout.com ...

nychief
03-23-2006, 07:47 PM
http://bills.scout.com/2/512632.html

Moulds seeking options

By Keith Jasper

Date: Mar 23, 2006

After rejecting two contract restructure proposals from the Buffalo Bills, Eric Moulds has started to pursue options for leaving the Bills. The top teams with interest in Moulds are the Denver Broncos leading in interest, followed by the Kansas City Chiefs, New York Jets, Philiadelphia Eagles, and New England Patriots.

nychief
03-23-2006, 07:47 PM
I apologise in advance for the football topic....

KCChiefsFan88
03-23-2006, 07:51 PM
Is Keith Jasper the Buffalo version of Nick Athan?

Mile High Mania
03-23-2006, 07:51 PM
I would think any of those teams would be very interested in him... at his age, he's looking for a ring and I think that will exclude the Jets.

I don't know the cap comparisons of those teams, but Philly is in the weaker NFC and they need a new target. NE, KC and Denver in that order will likely pursue him the hardest at this point - just my guess.

Granted, it says Denver is leading the pursuit, but I don't see them doing it... I wouldn't mind them giving up a R4 pick or something for him, but that's about it.

I haven't even looked at what his contract is for 06.

nychief
03-23-2006, 07:54 PM
Is Keith Jasper the Buffalo version of Nick Athan?

we can only hope there is only ONE Nick Athan, but yeah, he works for everybodyisajournalist.com

jspchief
03-24-2006, 08:51 AM
We keep hearing about KC's alledged interest in various WRs, but have we brought a single receiver in for a visit?

I'm beginning to think these "reports" are simply speculation by jackholes that assume that KC is pursuing receivers simply because they think we need one.

HemiEd
03-24-2006, 08:54 AM
I'm beginning to think these "reports" are simply speculation by jackholes that assume that KC is pursuing receivers simply because they think we need one.

I think that is it exactly.

ct
03-24-2006, 09:30 AM
We keep hearing about KC's alledged interest in various WRs, but have we brought a single receiver in for a visit?

Completely agree!

RedThat
03-24-2006, 09:37 AM

Yeah. I'm thinking the same way. They also said the same thing about CB's Charles Woodson and Ty Law. You nailed it pretty good jsp, and I completely agree.

StcChief
03-24-2006, 10:49 AM

Falls under the if you don't have news...Make something up.

Sure-Oz
03-24-2006, 11:19 AM
We have no interest in anyone i think it's all just bs.

TEX
03-24-2006, 11:34 AM
We have no interest in anyone i think it's all just bs.

Yep. Especially if it costs money. If they'll play for free, it's another story. Maanwhile, ticket prices will certainly rise. :hmmm:

melbar
03-24-2006, 11:56 AM
I apologise in advance for the football topic....
ROFL

Mecca
03-24-2006, 02:49 PM

Well they'd be right by assuming we need one......