PDA

View Full Version : I call this I'll go on a F***ING Killing Spree if this happened mock draft

Tribal Warfare
03-27-2006, 01:08 AM
http://www.nflanswers.com/article.php?story=20060318130724118

1. Denver Broncos-QB Matt Leinart, USC
2. New Orleans Saints-OT D’Brickashaw Ferguson, Virginia
3. Tennessee Titans-RB Reggie Bush, USC
4. New York Jets-QB Vince Young, Texas
5. Green Bay Packers-OLB AJ Hawk, Ohio State
6. San Francisco 49ers-TE Vernon Davis, Maryland
7. Oakland Raiders-DE Mario Williams, NC State
8. Buffalo Bills-DT Haloti Ngata, Oregon
9. Detroit Lions-S Michael Huff, Texas
10. Arizona Cardinals-OT Winston Justice, USC
11. St. Louis Rams-CB Jimmy Williams, Virginia Tech
12. Cleveland Browns-OLB Ernie Sims, Florida State
13. Baltimore Ravens-CB Tye Hill, Clemson
14. Philadelphia Eagles-RB LenDale White, USC
15. Houston Texans-OT Marcus McNeill, Auburn
16. Miami Dolphins-WR Santonio Holmes, Ohio State
17. Minnesota Vikings-QB Jay Cutler, Vanderbilt
18. Indianapolis Colts-RB DeAngelo Willliams, Memphis
19. San Diego Chargers-WR Chad Jackson, Florida
20. Kansas City Chiefs-CB Ashton Youboty, Ohio State
21. New England Patriots-RB Laurence Maroney, Minnesota
22. Houston Texans-WR Sinorice Moss, Miami (FL)
23. Tampa Bay Buccaneers-OT Eric Winston, Miami (FL)
24. Cincinnati Bengals-DT Brodrick Bunkley, Florida State
25. New York Giants-OLB Bobby Carpenter, Ohio State
26. Chicago Bears-OLB DeMeco Ryans, Alabama
27. Carolina Panthers- OLB Thomas Howard, UTEP
28. Jacksonville Jaguars-CB Antonio Cromartie, Florida State
29. New York Jets-OT Jonathan Scott, Texas
30. Dallas Cowboys-DT Gabriel Watson, Michigan
31. Seattle Seahawks-DE Tamba Hali, Penn State
32. Pittsburgh Steelers-C Nick Mangold, Ohio State

Tribal Warfare
03-27-2006, 01:09 AM
F*CK that shit

Demonpenz
03-27-2006, 01:13 AM
that would be a good move by the bronco's they aint winning it all with plummer

Demonpenz
03-27-2006, 01:14 AM
wtf the eagles don't need a power back like white. they don't even give the rock enough to westbrook as it is

Munson
03-27-2006, 01:17 AM
I'd lose my freakin' mind if we passed on Bunkley and Hali. But it wouldn't surprise me with King Carl in the war room.

tk13
03-27-2006, 01:59 AM
Actually, I'd probably be way more hacked off if the Texans traded down 15 flipping spots to give the Broncos their 1st pick.

Mecca
03-27-2006, 02:43 AM
They're giving us a corner because in most peoples eyes we only have 1 corner on our roster.......

jspchief
03-27-2006, 07:27 AM
They're giving us a corner because in most peoples eyes we only have 1 corner on our roster.......Exactly. As stupid as it is for us to ignore the D-line, now that we've released every CB we have, we need some bodies at that position.

Unless we get a few FA CBs, I could see this happening.

Mr. Laz
03-27-2006, 11:39 AM
i think Mecca and jspchief should get married

Mr. Kotter
03-27-2006, 11:51 AM
I hope I don't live near you...

20. Kansas City Ashton Youboty (8 times) Tye Hill (7) Tamba Hali (5) Santonio Holmes (4) 11 others

From Draft Muncher (a compilation of all the mock drafts out there....)

http://www.fanmonster.com/public/muncher/SuperMuncher/selections.asp?site=149

Bowser
03-27-2006, 12:19 PM
that would be a good move by the bronco's they aint winning it all with plummer

I would hate it more if the Broncos packaged their picks, got the first overall, and took Reggie Bush. I freaking hope they move up and take Leinert.

PNMKBM
03-27-2006, 02:26 PM
#1 CB
#2 WR
#3 QB
#4 OT
#5 DT
#6 DE
#7 OG

HemiEd
03-27-2006, 02:40 PM
#1 CB
#2 WR
#3 QB
#4 OT
#5 DT
#6 DE
#7 OG

Welcome to the Planet but I think we already selected Herm Edwards with the number 4.

PNMKBM
03-27-2006, 02:46 PM
Welcome to the Planet but I think we already selected Herm Edwards with the number 4.

I was just listing team needs, I just happen to list 7 needs, sorry. I wasn't matching them to rounds, LOL, sorry!

Taco John
03-27-2006, 02:58 PM
I would hate it more if the Broncos packaged their picks, got the first overall, and took Reggie Bush. I freaking hope they move up and take Leinert.

That'd be ok with me too...

HemiEd
03-27-2006, 03:11 PM
I was just listing team needs, I just happen to list 7 needs, sorry. I wasn't matching them to rounds, LOL, sorry!

no need to be sorry around here, that makes sense.

Spiker14
04-04-2006, 08:57 AM
A friend of mine who's a Steeler fan posted a hypothtical thread in Stillers.com. He's a big LJ fan and offered up the following hypothetical trade:

"I would trade Willie Parker (RB), Troy Polamalu (SS) and Ryan Clark (FS) for Larry Johnson (RB), Sammy Knight (KC's SS) and Greg Wesley (KC's FS). Repeat Super Bowl victory for sure with that trade".

He's gotten a lot of crap for that hypothetical since Steeler fans are enamored with Troy Polamalu and seem to think Willie Parker is an elite RB. Let me ask you as Chiefs fans, would you make that trade? No way I'd trade LJ for anyone right now but Polamalu is a dynamic player, no question. Would anybody here make that trade?

Chiefnj
04-04-2006, 09:26 AM
A friend of mine who's a Steeler fan posted a hypothtical thread in Stillers.com. He's a big LJ fan and offered up the following hypothetical trade:

"I would trade Willie Parker (RB), Troy Polamalu (SS) and Ryan Clark (FS) for Larry Johnson (RB), Sammy Knight (KC's SS) and Greg Wesley (KC's FS). Repeat Super Bowl victory for sure with that trade".

He's gotten a lot of crap for that hypothetical since Steeler fans are enamored with Troy Polamalu and seem to think Willie Parker is an elite RB. Let me ask you as Chiefs fans, would you make that trade? No way I'd trade LJ for anyone right now but Polamalu is a dynamic player, no question. Would anybody here make that trade?

Only if head coaches were swapped.

ct
04-04-2006, 09:28 AM
Originally Posted by Spiker14

Only if head coaches were swapped.

That that I might do.

Coogs
04-04-2006, 10:43 AM
Let me ask you as Chiefs fans, would you make that trade? No way I'd trade LJ for anyone right now but Polamalu is a dynamic player, no question. Would anybody here make that trade?

Didn't this draft day trade already happen three years ago? Steelers traded up with us and took Polamalu, and we took LJ in the Steelers slot.

Mr. Laz
04-04-2006, 10:46 AM
Didn't this draft day trade already happen three years ago? Steelers traded up with us and took Polamalu, and we took LJ in the Steelers slot.
yep