PDA

View Full Version : I Must Be In Texas

Donger
04-03-2006, 08:53 PM
So, I noticed a small warning sign on the sprinklers in my suite. A no hanging clothes graphic on the sprinkler head and the warning: "Contact with sprinkler will cause flooding."

Are you f*cking kidding me? What kind of dumb ass would hang his/her clothes from a hotel room sprinkler? What's next, a sign by the window that says, "Don't jump out; you may hurt something."

SLAG
04-03-2006, 08:56 PM
the hotel just wants to Cover their Ass Hell I would too, People are dumb Fuc*s

KS Smitty
04-03-2006, 09:03 PM
So, I noticed a small warning sign on the sprinklers in my suite. A no hanging clothes graphic on the sprinkler head and the warning: "Contact with sprinkler will cause flooding."

Are you f*cking kidding me? What kind of dumb ass would hang his/her clothes from a hotel room sprinkler? What's next, a sign by the window that says, "Don't jump out; you may hurt something."

Isn't that what all them thar little notches are fer? To hang yer clothes on???

Sheesh Donger get out much? :rolleyes: :)

unlurking
04-03-2006, 09:12 PM
I've seen those stickers for years in hotels with low ceilings. Gotta protect against the McDonald's coffee drinker retarts.

milkman
04-03-2006, 09:24 PM
They say everything is bigger in Texas.

I guess dumbasses are no exception.

doomy3
04-03-2006, 09:26 PM
I actually was staying at a hotel in Tulsa last year, and about 3:00 AM the alarm starts going off, and they clear the hotel. Fire department shows up, and yep, sure enough, some idiot had hung their clothes on the sprinkler, had tripped the sprinkler to go off, as well as the alarm. Pretty much flooded 2 floors of the hotel...

Mile High Mania
04-03-2006, 09:44 PM
I've seen those signs in hotels all across America...

Raiderhater
04-03-2006, 10:53 PM
You ever make it east of Dallas, Donger?

greg63
04-04-2006, 12:39 AM
There's a door at the top of a building where I work that has about a 12 ft. vertical drop on the other side of it. It has a chain a crossed it along with a sign that reads vertical drop, and next to it is a window revealing the content of the sign. I figure the only ones who might actually access this door would be blind or suicidal people.

04-04-2006, 12:50 AM

ROFL

greg63
04-04-2006, 01:29 AM
There once was a blind man who decided to visit Texas. When he arrived on the plane, he felt the seats and said, "Wow, these seats are big!"

The person next to him replied, "Everything is big in Texas."

When he finally arrived in Texas, he decided to visit a bar. Upon arriving in the bar, he ordered a beer and got a mug placed between his hands. He exclaimed, "Wow these mugs are big!"

The bartender explained, "Everything is big in Texas."

After a couple (http://www.askmen.com/jokes/2001_dec/dec11.html#) of beers, the blind man asked the bartender where the bathroom was located. The bartender replied, "Second door to the right." The blind man headed for the bathroom, but accidentally tripped over and skipped the second door.

Instead, he entered the third door, which led to the swimming pool and he fell into the pool by accident. Scared to death, the blind man started shouting, "Don't flush, don't flush!"

04-04-2006, 01:33 AM
There once was a blind man who decided to visit Texas. When he arrived on the plane, he felt the seats and said, "Wow, these seats are big!"

The person next to him replied, "Everything is big in Texas."

When he finally arrived in Texas, he decided to visit a bar. Upon arriving in the bar, he ordered a beer and got a mug placed between his hands. He exclaimed, "Wow these mugs are big!"

The bartender explained, "Everything is big in Texas."

After a couple (http://www.askmen.com/jokes/2001_dec/dec11.html#) of beers, the blind man asked the bartender where the bathroom was located. The bartender replied, "Second door to the right." The blind man headed for the bathroom, but accidentally tripped over and skipped the second door.

Instead, he entered the third door, which led to the swimming pool and he fell into the pool by accident. Scared to death, the blind man started shouting, "Don't flush, don't flush!"
ROFL

Hydrae
04-04-2006, 08:03 AM

Just look at Delay. :D

Rain Man
04-04-2006, 08:30 AM
Those are fire sprinklers? I thought it was an in-room laundry system.

QuikSsurfer
04-04-2006, 09:05 AM

i've got a "no-diving sign" outside on the dumpster :shrug: city would only put that there if some gochiefs actually accomplished it.

greg63
04-04-2006, 11:20 AM
Those are fire sprinklers? I thought it was an in-room laundry system.

ROFLROFLROFLROFL