PDA

View Full Version : Anybody got a hookup on some Dave Matthews Band tickets???

DRU
04-07-2006, 05:16 PM
Sorry for posting this here, but I gotta try everywhere I can think. I've been trying every year for the past 4 years to get some good seats to DMB and it just hasn't been possible...w/o having to spend $300+ for a half way decent seat...therefore, I always end up in lawn and it sucks.

if anybody knows a way i can get some seats to this for a half way decent price i'd be be very greatful! Any info is appreciated. Thanks!

They go on sale tomorrow and the concert is 5/31. I'm gonna try my damndest to get tickets right when they go on sale but I figure just like every year, right at 10:00 when they go on sale I'll be there ready and it'll give me lawn for Best Available. The Warehouse and radio shows buy them all up before they even go on sale to the public. Bastards!

Jenny Gump
04-07-2006, 05:36 PM
Sorry for posting this here, but I gotta try everywhere I can think. I've been trying every year for the past 4 years to get some good seats to DMB and it just hasn't been possible...w/o having to spend $300+ for a half way decent seat...therefore, I always end up in lawn and it sucks.

if anybody knows a way i can get some seats to this for a half way decent price i'd be be very greatful! Any info is appreciated. Thanks!

They go on sale tomorrow and the concert is 5/31. I'm gonna try my damndest to get tickets right when they go on sale but I figure just like every year, right at 10:00 when they go on sale I'll be there ready and it'll give me lawn for Best Available. The Warehouse and radio shows buy them all up before they even go on sale to the public. Bastards!

If you find tickets, let me know!

DRU
04-07-2006, 05:39 PM
will do. you do the same.

nychief
04-07-2006, 05:58 PM
try ebay or stubhub.com, they also have tickets for good bands.

Mecca
04-07-2006, 10:18 PM
I think I'd rather gouge out my own eyes than listen to the Dave Matthews Band......

DRU
04-07-2006, 10:20 PM
Well don't let me stop ya.

Mecca
04-07-2006, 10:23 PM
No offense to you liking them or anything, I just don't see the appeal. They're a very sappy soft sounding band, of course you probably don't like what I like either.

DRU
04-07-2006, 10:25 PM
I like all music from the metalist of metal to country. Dave Matthews Band is one of greatest bands of all time. Ask any musician and they'll tell you the same.

Mecca
04-07-2006, 10:27 PM
I like all music from the metalist of metal to country. Dave Matthews Band is one of greatest bands of all time. Ask any musician and they'll tell you the same.

Greatest of all time........well there's no accounting for taste apparently.

DRU
04-07-2006, 10:35 PM
I'd be interested in trying my test with you. Every person who's told me they don't like DMB ends up agreeing that they like about 4 or 5 of their songs at the minimum...and then they don't hardly know any more of them.

How much of their stuff have you actually listened to? Any of the Dave and Tim stuff? Dave and Friends?

Mecca
04-07-2006, 10:37 PM
I'd be interested in trying my test with you. Every person who's told me they don't like DMB ends up agreeing that they like about 4 or 5 of their songs at the minimum...and then they don't hardly know any more of them.

How much of their stuff have you actually listened to? Any of the Dave and Tim stuff? Dave and Friends?

This is what I know of them, I don't enjoy their music. I don't listen to radio stations that play their music, and if one of their videos comes on my TV I turn it.......

I also really hate that "Crash into me" song. It makes me want to bang my head into a wall.

beavis
04-07-2006, 10:58 PM
Five or six years ago I might have agreed with you. They lost me when "Everyday" came out. What a steaming pile of crap that was. I haven't been back to see them since.

Eleazar
04-10-2006, 08:02 PM
I used to like them, but since "Before these..." I haven't heard anything I cared for at all.

But hey, if I were them and had people lining up at $100 a pop for the good seats, I'd be charging it too.