PDA

View Full Version : Who's going to the draft party

harpes
04-07-2006, 07:51 PM
I've never made it to the draft party but am hoping to this year. IS it worth going to or just stay and home and watch?

big nasty kcnut
04-07-2006, 08:20 PM
I watching it's at home while on chiefs planet. Best way to watch.

Bowser
04-07-2006, 09:17 PM
Go to a Chiefs draft party? And miss the meltdowns on the board?

Are ye daft?

Coach
04-07-2006, 09:19 PM
ROFL

Staying home and watching the Draft while on Chiefsplanet is always the best way to go. There have been some classic material/posts/topics whenever the Chiefs reach a player.

Of course having this "Server is Busy. Please Try Again Later" crap happens alot as well.

Mecca
04-07-2006, 10:28 PM
I couldn't go.......I'm pretty sure it wouldn't go over well if I threw a beer bottle at the TV after a bad pick like I do at home......

Maybe on draft day the board should just be open to members so we don't get the server is busy message as often.

Guru
04-07-2006, 10:34 PM
I couldn't go.......I'm pretty sure it wouldn't go over well if I threw a beer bottle at the TV after a bad pick like I do at home......

Maybe on draft day the board should just be open to members so we don't get the server is busy message as often.

Should do that on all days.

sedated
04-07-2006, 10:39 PM

:bravo:

:thumb:

:toast:

:rockon:

:clap:

;)

Guru
04-07-2006, 10:58 PM
:bravo:

:thumb:

:toast:

:rockon:

:clap:

;)

ROFL ROFL ROFL I think we have something here.. :hmmm:

Mecca
04-07-2006, 10:58 PM
See look at that, I have a good idea every now and then.

Dunit35
04-08-2006, 06:40 PM

I couldn't agree more....that and on gamedays as well.

SBK
04-08-2006, 10:27 PM
I'll be at the ESPN Zone in Buckhead if anyone wants to come to GA....

Ok, just kidding, I'll be there but don't come down here to see me!