PDA

View Full Version : Velvet Revolver

Pitt Gorilla
04-08-2006, 01:08 AM
Hey, look, Pitt Gorilla is WAY behind the times. Of course, I've known about and heard the band for a long time now, but I finally purchased the Contraband dual disk (with DVD). Really good album. I do think I liked Weiland better when he was fatter.

dr00d
04-08-2006, 01:49 AM
so you are looking for someone to say they agree with you? uh...no thanks.

munkey
04-08-2006, 08:19 AM
I do think I liked Weiland better when he was fatter.

He does a pretty good axle rose imitation on stage...:Lin:

~It was a good concert other than watching his skinny ass dancing around stage~

htismaqe
04-08-2006, 08:48 AM
Apparently, you jumped on the Revolver bandwagon about the same time that the wheels are falling off...

All kinds of rumors that Slash has left the band to team up with Axl...

Pitt Gorilla
04-08-2006, 09:41 AM
Apparently, you jumped on the Revolver bandwagon about the same time that the wheels are falling off...

All kinds of rumors that Slash has left the band to team up with Axl...Dammit.

dr00d
04-08-2006, 11:09 AM

LOL, riiiiiiiiiiight...There is just no way I see this ever happening again from all the interviews and everything that they both have had since they departed.

alpha_omega
04-08-2006, 08:39 PM

Sounds good...if he can help him finally get the album finished!

KcMizzou
04-08-2006, 09:19 PM
Sounds good...if he can help him finally get the album finished!Heh. I finally gave up several years ago.

Lake
04-08-2006, 10:52 PM
A new Axl Rose n Friends release I will purchase. If they can not get Slash, Izzy, Duff, and Adler back on stage as GNFNR, then I will not pay to see them perform. Dizzy on keyboards is optional. I did not like Stone Temple Roses or Guns and Pilots or whatever they call themselves at first. The more I heard their cover of Patsy Cline I liked them.

Kraut
04-11-2006, 07:49 AM
It's not a bad album. But it does not compare to original GNR stuff. Even though I feel at times it is trying to bring back that sound. In my opinion, trying to copy one of the great front men of my time is hard to do. Scott is ok at it but to me will never be on the same level.