PDA

View Full Version : Hey Mecca

Dunit35
04-11-2006, 01:56 AM
check this out! I decided to try and rebuild a team in Madden and took the Saints and simulated the first season and the team went 2-14 with the 2 overall pick in draft. I also traded some players and got the #3 pick in draft along with trading some more players to get the #17 and #24th picks in the draft. I had two 3rd rounders as well.

R1. Haloti Ngata
R1. D'Brickashaw Ferguson
R1. D'Qwell Jackson
R1. A.J. Hawk
R2. Max-Jean Giles
R3. Chad Greenway
R3. Mercedes Lewis

In a trade I also got Michael Huff.

I had other picks but I'd never heard of any of them besides my kicker I took in the 7th.

Mecca
04-11-2006, 09:29 PM
All of those guys are pretty good other than I'm not to big on D'Qwell Jackson on there. His speed is like a 78 and I prefer faster LB's. The rest of the guys are all really good and you obviously cheated... lol

Dunit35
04-11-2006, 09:39 PM
All of those guys are pretty good other than I'm not to big on D'Qwell Jackson on there. His speed is like a 78 and I prefer faster LB's. The rest of the guys are all really good and you obviously cheated... lol

my running game sucks and so does my running defense.

Mecca
04-11-2006, 09:51 PM
You should be able to run.......You have the 2 young Tackles in Ferguson and Brown and Bentley is a top Center.

You also have good ends with that team.....you could use another DT though.

Dunit35
04-11-2006, 10:01 PM
You should be able to run.......You have the 2 young Tackles in Ferguson and Brown and Bentley is a top Center.

You also have good ends with that team.....you could use another DT though.

I know I should be able to run I am 27th right now through 4 games and 1st in passing. Ngata came out as an 86 but the other DT is actually an 80 but has done nothing for me so far. I just cut my FB cause he was constantly not blocking anybody and I went with a similar FB but alittle faster.