PDA

View Full Version : MLB 2K6

Sully
04-13-2006, 08:52 PM
So I got this game yesterday and played for a few hours (XBox 360). It's not a bad game, but less than what I would have expected as far as graphics, extras, etc. But it's not a bad game to play. I kinda enjoy it.
Today I start playing it, and it freezes a couple of innings in. I reboot, and it happens again. I got on the 2K6 website, and I guess this is a game-wide problem that they are trying to make a patch for. Supposedly there was the same type of problem with NHL 2K^, but I don't have that, so I wouldn't know.
So on one hand I feel better that it's the game and not the box. On the other hand, until a patch comes out, I have a worthless game.
Moral of the story?
If you were planning on buying this one, keep an eye on the interweb and wait till the patch comes out, ro you'll have the most expensive 1-inning demo ever.

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-14-2006, 03:27 AM
MVP was a great franchise the last two years. It f*cking blows that they lost the rights.

Fruit Ninja
04-14-2006, 02:36 PM
blows even worse on football. 2k makes a way better football game then EA could ever hope for :(. OH well, thats how it goes.

Ultra Peanut
04-14-2006, 05:40 PM
MVP 2005 4 LYFE

JBucc
04-14-2006, 06:29 PM
The Royals are a MLB best 47-23 on my MVP 05 franchise. No way I start that over on a new game.