PDA

View Full Version : Who is the greatest planeteer of all-time?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6

Bwana
04-18-2006, 06:16 PM
can't skew a public poll.

Indeed.........

Count Zarth
04-18-2006, 06:16 PM

You sure can. You don't have to be registered to vote.

Logical
04-18-2006, 06:18 PM
You sure can. You don't have to be registered to vote.I have heard you say this several times. I think I will log out and test it.

Count Zarth
04-18-2006, 06:19 PM
I have heard you say this several times. I think I will log out and test it.

My word isn't good enough for you, apparently.

PastorMikH
04-18-2006, 06:20 PM

And with all the heat he has recieved in the last couple of days, one has to wonder why he instists on NOT doing public polls.

Frazod
04-18-2006, 06:21 PM
You sure can. You don't have to be registered to vote.

The point is you can count the names of recognized members manually and determine the legitimate votes regardless of skewed poll numbers.

You had a chance to redeem yourself and f#cked it up.

:shake:

stevieray
04-18-2006, 06:21 PM
And with all the heat he has recieved in the last couple of days, one has to wonder why he instists on NOT doing public polls.

as bwana said...

indeed.

Count Zarth
04-18-2006, 06:26 PM
The point is you can count the names of recognized members manually and determine the legitimate votes regardless of skewed poll numbers.

You had a chance to redeem yourself and f#cked it up.

:shake:

It wouldn't make any difference. Even if the poll is public, it can be skewed without a trace.

Logical
04-18-2006, 06:26 PM
I have heard you say this several times. I think I will log out and test it.You were right and wrong. You get only 1 vote per IP so skewing it for most people would be impossible. However for you who knows how to skirt the IP issues (how well we moderators remember) you could vote as many times unregistered as you wanted. I suspect you did for DOGPISS.

Logical
04-18-2006, 06:27 PM
It wouldn't make any difference. Even if the poll is public, it can be skewed without a trace.

Now this is a true statement but only for a very few select people. Most don't know the trick you use.

Frazod
04-18-2006, 06:28 PM

Only by a moderator. Nobody can alter my ability to count a list of names.

Count Zarth
04-18-2006, 06:28 PM
OK, well since everyone seems to care so much the next round will all be public.

Count Zarth
04-18-2006, 06:29 PM

I guess you have a point. If 50 percent of the votes on a given poll are not registered, something fishy is going on.

Over-Head
04-18-2006, 06:29 PM
Ok, this whole "greatest poster thing is as flawed as a Poll with no Gaz option.
Whereís the "token Ra!der fan" minority person listed?
Huhhhh?
THERE AIN"T ONE
You have a Donk, but no Fader.
It just ainít right! :harumph:

Count Zarth
04-18-2006, 06:30 PM
I tell you what maybe we can lay this to rest right now.

If you voted for DOGPISS, respond to this post and say:

I VOTED FOR DOGPISS.

Rain Man
Public polling on a sensitive issue like this will be a fractious process that will divide the board, brother against brother, father against son. It will result in lower voter turnouts so that the only voters are senior citizens who will vote down every property levy for Chiefsplanet schools. I don't think it'll solve concerns about voting improprieties, but rather it'll negatively impact voter turnout. Trust me - public polling will cause more problems than it will solve, and in a worst case scenario could lead to the secession of the southern bloc of members and a nasty civil war that will kill hundreds of thousands.

Count Zarth
Ok, this whole "greatest poster thing is as flawed as a Poll with no Gaz option.
Huhhhh?
THERE AIN"T ONE

Gaz is in there. None of the Raider fans here are worth a crap. I should have nominated RaidersRock.

Frazod
I guess you have a point. If 50 percent of the votes on a given poll are not registered, something fishy is going on.

That's the idea. If somebody has 80 votes, yet we can manually count only 50 names of people that voted for them, we can obviously discount the extra 30 as bullshit.

Logical
04-18-2006, 06:31 PM

Actually Tim that is not true. GoChiefs has a way to skirt the IP issue that is how he was always able to come back no matter whether we banned his username or his IP addy. I will not reveal his trick because very few people know how to do it and it is not good for the moderators if the trolls learn the trick.

Over-Head
My word isn't good enough for you, apparently.

Can't think of too many around here it would be? :hmmm:

Rain Man

I'll bet that Mr. Jim Beam and Mr. Jack Walker can.

Bwana
Public polling on a sensitive issue like this will be a fractious process that will divide the board, brother against brother, father against son. It will result in lower voter turnouts so that the only voters are senior citizens who will vote down every property levy for Chiefsplanet schools. I don't think it'll solve concerns about voting improprieties, but rather it'll negatively impact voter turnout. Trust me - public polling will cause more problems than it will solve, and in a worst case scenario could lead to the secession of the southern bloc of members and a nasty civil war that will kill hundreds of thousands.

Yes, yes, what you said and yes.

Count Zarth
04-18-2006, 06:32 PM

You advised me on this issue before and I'm more wont to take your advice than Logical's. But the constant bitching is getting old. Maybe doing it for a couple of days will quiet the bitching.

Count Zarth
04-18-2006, 06:32 PM
I VOTED FOR DOGPISS

Bwana
04-18-2006, 06:33 PM
Gaz is in there. None of the Raider fans here are worth a crap. I should have nominated RaidersRock.

Oh bullshit, Redneckraiderfan is a hell of a good guy and Over Head is ok as well. :shake:

Logical
04-18-2006, 06:36 PM

tk13 pointed this out last night which is why I dropped the issue. But then GoChiefs said he was going to do it. The fact that he lied about it is the issue, not that he did not make them public.

I realize that a lot of people really will not vote if the names are made public. I am fine with not making them public. I just wish that GoChiefs would make the future DOGPISS votes public because there is no poster to piss off by how people vote on that fake ID's polls.

chiefs4me
04-18-2006, 06:39 PM
Huhhhh?
THERE AIN"T ONE

Don't worry sweetie, that donk fan isin't gonna win..:D

Over-Head
04-18-2006, 06:42 PM
Gaz is in there. .

I didnít say he wasnít you mental marvel, are you illiterate as well as queer??
Go back and actually read what I posted.:rolleyes:

Rain Man
04-18-2006, 06:42 PM
tk13 pointed this out last night which is why I dropped the issue. But then GoChiefs said he was going to do it. The fact that he lied about it is the issue, not that he did not make them public.

I realize that a lot of people really will not vote if the names are made public. I am fine with not making them public. I just wish that GoChiefs would make the future DOGPISS votes public because there is no poster to piss off by how people vote on that fake ID's polls.

Perhaps a public DOGPISS poll would be a valid compromise, assuming of course that DOGPISS doesn't show up and object, and DOGPISS's opponent doesn't object.

To be honest, though, I suspect that the DOGPISS poll was valid. It was basically an invitation to be a smartass to vote for him, and I think that over 50 percent of posters cannot resist such an invitation. I also have a feeling that it was a one-time phenomenon, too, so gochiefs will end up coming under more fire when DOGPISS has a poor showing in the second round. Just my opinion and prediction. :)

Over-Head
04-18-2006, 06:43 PM
Don't worry sweetie, that donk fan isin't gonna win..:D
No shit! Ain't got a clue who the other dude is, but even "I" wasn't voting for Burrito boy

Rain Man
04-18-2006, 06:44 PM
I didnít say he wasnít you mental marvel, are you illiterate as well as queer??
Go back and actually read what I posted.:rolleyes:

I think the bylaws prohibit convicted felons from being nominated, and so the nominating committee just assumed that no Raiders fans were eligible.

Count Zarth
04-18-2006, 06:44 PM
Perhaps a public DOGPISS poll would be a valid compromise, assuming of course that DOGPISS doesn't show up and object, and DOGPISS's opponent doesn't object.

To be honest, though, I suspect that the DOGPISS poll was valid. It was basically an invitation to be a smartass to vote for him, and I think that over 50 percent of posters cannot resist such an invitation. I also have a feeling that it was a one-time phenomenon, too, so gochiefs will end up coming under more fire when DOGPISS has a poor showing in the second round. Just my opinion and prediction. :)

That is exactly what I am thinking.

All polls will be private. When DOGPISS loses I will be vindicated. And he WILL lose. He will not get past FAX.

Count Zarth
04-18-2006, 06:45 PM
Who wants to pre-accuse me of skewing a future poll in FAX's favor? :)

chiefs4me
04-18-2006, 06:46 PM
No shit! Ain't got a clue who the other dude is, but even "I" wasn't voting for Burrito boy

ROFL

Rain Man
04-18-2006, 06:48 PM
That is exactly what I am thinking.

All polls will be private. When DOGPISS loses I will be vindicated. And he WILL lose. He will not get past FAX.

The funny thing is that those who want to see a full-blown logical/gochiefs battle now have a strong incentive to vote for DOGPISS.

TIPPECANOE AND DOGPISS TOO!

Over-Head
04-18-2006, 06:50 PM
I think the bylaws prohibit convicted felons from being nominated, and so the nominating committee just assumed that no Raiders fans were eligible.

Never been convictedROFL

KcMizzou
04-18-2006, 06:57 PM
It was basically an invitation to be a smartass to vote for him, and I think that over 50 percent of posters cannot resist such an invitation. Quoted for truth.

Logical
04-18-2006, 07:04 PM
The funny thing is that those who want to see a full-blown logical/gochiefs battle now have a strong incentive to vote for DOGPISS.

TIPPECANOE AND DOGPISS TOO!

LOL I may vote for him. We all pretty much are sure FAX is a dupe account. Albeit a creative one on par with Redrum for humor.

Rain Man
04-18-2006, 07:05 PM
LOL I may vote for him. We all pretty much are sure FAX is a dupe account. Albeit a creative one on par with Redrum for humor.

Maybe you and I should create some fake accounts and...

Count Zarth
04-18-2006, 07:06 PM

Even more humorous is the fact that FAX is taking Bwana's place.

Someone can now accuse me of actually being FAX, and don't forget to accuse Bwana of being in league with me. There is no way Bwana or ZachKC would have beaten DOGPISS. FAX has a chance.

Frazod
04-18-2006, 07:08 PM
Actually Tim that is not true. GoChiefs has a way to skirt the IP issue that is how he was always able to come back no matter whether we banned his username or his IP addy. I will not reveal his trick because very few people know how to do it and it is not good for the moderators if the trolls learn the trick.

Jim, you can count the number of names of legitimate posters, not the number of votes. Might be a pain in the ass, but at least it will be legit. Lurking multi-voters can't fake the names.

Bwana
04-18-2006, 07:12 PM
Even more humorous is the fact that FAX is taking Bwana's place.

Someone can now accuse me of actually being FAX, and don't forget to accuse Bwana of being in league with me. There is no way Bwana or ZachKC would have beaten DOGPISS. FAX has a chance.

Yeah, um ok..............

Logical
04-18-2006, 07:13 PM
Jim, you can count the number of names of legitimate posters, not the number of votes. Might be a pain in the ass, but at least it will be legit. Lurking multi-voters can't fake the names.

I agree with you that it could be done. I think tk and rainman make a good point though that a lot of people won't want to offend those being voted on by voting against them in public. They would probably still vote against an old jackass like me knowing it would not bother me, but not so much against a Gaz or a Tommykat.

Skip Towne
04-18-2006, 07:14 PM
It never entered my mind that FAX is a dupe account. That guy is a Rainman protege with lots of talent with poetry and limericks and such. I don't see just a normal poster being able to turn that on in a dupe account. Doesn't make sense.

OldTownChief
04-18-2006, 07:15 PM
I agree with you that it could be done. I think tk and rainman make a good point though that a lot of people won't want to offend those being voted on by voting against them in public. They would probably still vote against an old jackass like me knowing it would not bother me, but not so much against a Gaz or a Tommykat.

Yeah but, this way everyone will just hate the winner. :p

Logical
04-18-2006, 07:19 PM
It never entered my mind that FAX is a dupe account. That guy is a Rainman protege with lots of talent with poetry and limericks and such. I don't see just a normal poster being able to turn that on in a dupe account. Doesn't make sense.

There are some people on here with amazing ability to stay in character. Stevieray, Dole, Phobia, Iowanian. I think it is possible and the long absences we have seen from FAX at different times would be better explained by a dupe account. You ever notice how he is always up to date on BB knowledge after his long absences?

FAX
04-18-2006, 07:44 PM
There are some people on here with amazing ability to stay in character. Stevieray, Dole, Phobia, Iowanian. I think it is possible and the long absences we have seen from FAX at different times would be better explained by a dupe account. You ever notice how he is always up to date on BB knowledge after his long absences?

Mr. Vlad Logicslav. I am sincerely sorry to dispel your marvelous theory as your arguments are so well constructed and I have the highest regard for you. But, I am not a dupe account. There have been others who have proffered that idea as well and I'm uncertain as to the reasons why.

I leave the Planet for extended periods from time to time because, frankly, I find the board terribly addictive and there are other things that require my attention. I greatly enjoy the perspectives you all have on my beloved Chiefs and many of the posters are extremely funny. I have often spontaneously laughed days after reading a particularly clever post. My point is that I would spend countless hours on here if I allowed myself the luxury. Anyway, I was checking out the board this evening and couldn't resist responding to your post. I am not anyone else. I am me.

But I do know where Hoffa is buried in case you're interested.

FAX

Skip Towne
04-18-2006, 07:53 PM
Mr. Vlad Logicslav. I am sincerely sorry to dispel your marvelous theory as your arguments are so well constructed and I have the highest regard for you. But, I am not a dupe account. There have been others who have proffered that idea as well and I'm uncertain as to the reasons why.

I leave the Planet for extended periods from time to time because, frankly, I find the board terribly addictive and there are other things that require my attention. I greatly enjoy the perspectives you all have on my beloved Chiefs and many of the posters are extremely funny. I have often spontaneously laughed days after reading a particularly clever post. My point is that I would spend countless hours on here if I allowed myself the luxury. Anyway, I was checking out the board this evening and couldn't resist responding to your post. I am not anyone else. I am me.

FAX
I think only Rainman could pull off FAX as a dupe account. Their styles are similar as both are very intelligent and both are way too polite for this board. Have you ever seen a swear word from either of them?

Count Zarth
04-18-2006, 08:09 PM
Merrill Hoge is a dupe account.

VonneMarie
04-18-2006, 08:46 PM
Like members can't lurk?

Mr. Kotter
04-18-2006, 10:30 PM
Merrill Hoge is a dupe account.
Wow. You think?

Maybe the Sean Salisbury one too, maybe? ROFL

Logical
04-18-2006, 11:00 PM

FAXOnly if he is buried in my backyard, that would have some sort of impact to my property value and I should immediately have it investigated.

Raiderhader
04-18-2006, 11:11 PM
As The Planet Turns......

Oh, as for the token butt raider fan being a part of this silliness, wasn't that hula skirt wearing pineapple head from Hawaii nominated?

Ultra Peanut
04-18-2006, 11:47 PM
Wow. You think?

Maybe the Sean Salisbury one too, maybe? ROFLI'm certain that Woody Paige is LEGIT, though.

SPchief
04-19-2006, 08:34 AM
I'm certain that Woody Paige is LEGIT, though.

I don't know about that. But I am certain that Chris Mortensen is the real deal though.

milkman
04-19-2006, 09:07 AM
I think only Rainman could pull off FAX as a dupe account. Their styles are similar as both are very intelligent and both are way too polite for this board. Have you ever seen a swear word from either of them?

I believe I did see Rainman use a swear word 2 or 3 months ago.

FAX
04-19-2006, 09:37 AM

Holy Golden Glaciers of Replicant Goo!

This is just like that movie with the big Austrian guy who's now governor of that big state where he got cloned and the clone thought that he was the real, authentic, big Austrian guy.

Am I real? Or, am I a clone who thinks he's real? Am I really sitting here? Or am I, in fact, merely the disordered, rhyming reflection of a feverish and unbalanced mind posting from some other location entirely? Which begs the question; What is real? Is the Planet like Socrates' parable of the cave? Are my postings only formless shadows cast from another reality of which I am utterly unaware?

This is very troubling.

Also, I think that Mr. tk13 should continue to post the Star news as the Planet is an excellent place to catch up on relevant Chiefs news and his efforts in this respect are valuable and appreciated.

FAX

Count Zarth
04-19-2006, 02:18 PM
The results are in!

------------------------------
AustinChief 61

BIG_DADDY 36

Jenny Gump 87

tk13 85

Adam 151

Taco John 49

Red N Fiesty 105

GoChiefs 39

Ultra Peanut
04-19-2006, 02:24 PM
Clearly inspired by Curious George Mason and friends, the 13s totally swept the 4s.

Gump-tk was an Instant Classic. They need to set up a home-and-home, stat.

u see wat i did there

Count Zarth
04-19-2006, 02:27 PM
Here's our updated bracket.

http://img423.imageshack.us/img423/7840/cpbracket1yx.jpg

As you can see, today's 5 vs 12 polls will determine four matchups in the next round.

RedNFeisty
04-19-2006, 02:32 PM
Here's our updated bracket.

http://img423.imageshack.us/img423/7840/cpbracket1yx.jpg

As you can see, today's 5 vs 12 polls will determine four matchups in the next round.

I missed getting to vote in a few of the matches ups. Damn it Carl! :cuss:

ENDelt260
04-19-2006, 02:32 PM
I'm looking forward to the Saul/Clint and Baby Lee/Talis matchups.

RedNFeisty
04-19-2006, 02:33 PM

Heh...me too.

Count Zarth
04-19-2006, 02:33 PM

Is there a way to set polls to close in less than 24 hours?

ENDelt260
04-19-2006, 02:34 PM
I'm not sure. I've never tried. I've never really played much with timed polls, actually.

ENDelt260
04-19-2006, 02:36 PM
I can manually close a poll whenever I want. But, as far as timing it for the future, looks like I can only do it in increments of days.

Phobia
04-19-2006, 02:37 PM

Manually.

KcMizzou
04-19-2006, 02:56 PM

RedDread
04-19-2006, 03:01 PM

Just lose a day eventually. Letting them go a full 24 hours lets the whole spectrum of CP posters get a shot at voting.

Speaking of...where's the next round?

Count Zarth
04-19-2006, 03:03 PM
Just lose a day eventually. Letting them go a full 24 hours lets the whole spectrum of CP posters get a shot at voting.

Speaking of...where's the next round?

I have them all ready to be submitted. Waiting for yesterday's polls to drop.

Maybe ENDelt260 can move them to the Romper Room or something.

ENDelt260
04-19-2006, 03:07 PM
Fire up the new ones. I moved the 4/13's to CasinoPlanet.

ENDelt260
04-19-2006, 03:17 PM
I moved all the other old ones in there, too.

Count Zarth
04-19-2006, 03:18 PM
I moved all the other old ones in there, too.

You're working hard today!

ENDelt260
04-19-2006, 03:19 PM
You're working hard today!
My boss doesn't think so.

Raiderhader
04-19-2006, 05:34 PM
This whole contest is really moot, no matter who "wins" they will only come in second place.

The greatest Planeteer ever - KCGannonStalker

Amnorix
04-20-2006, 07:00 AM
err...why aren't the polls public? I know this has been mashed to death, but I thought after 4/13, it was stated that 5/12 would be? Maybe I'm wrong as I haven't had time to follow this very closely.

:shrug:

Rain Man
04-20-2006, 08:25 AM
err...why aren't the polls public? I know this has been mashed to death, but I thought after 4/13, it was stated that 5/12 would be? Maybe I'm wrong as I haven't had time to follow this very closely.

:shrug:

As the CPmadness self-proclaimed volunteer poll advisor, I've been pushing to maintain private polls, under the working assumption that many people would not vote if they had to make a choice between two people that they respect, assuming of course that there actually exists two people who are respectable.

chagrin
04-20-2006, 08:43 AM
So I suppose next we are going to do the Planet's worst member? That would be pretty cool, so much backstabbing and insults, that should really make this offseason fun

Count Zarth
04-20-2006, 02:55 PM
So I suppose next we are going to do the Planet's worst member? That would be pretty cool, so much backstabbing and insults, that should really make this offseason fun

That's a great idea.

We're about to finish yesterday's polls so I ask that no one bump them so they will drop.

Count Zarth
04-20-2006, 03:11 PM
The results are in!

-----------------

Laz 57

Coach 30

-----------------

Iowanian 72

JimNasium 39

-----------------

Saulbadguy 61

Clint In Wichita 47

-----------------

Talisman 48

Baby Lee 47

-----------------

Count Zarth
04-20-2006, 03:15 PM
Updated bracket:

http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/5226/cpbracket6os.jpg

Count Zarth
04-21-2006, 04:12 PM
Looks like 3 of our 4 matchups are decided from yesterday:

Mark M 51
MrBlond 20

Dartgod 61
jAZ 19

morphius 60
Amnorix 26

Cody two votes ahead of Boozer with 17 minutes left.

Skip Towne
04-21-2006, 04:15 PM
So the next group should be about 5:30?

Count Zarth
04-21-2006, 04:16 PM
So the next group should be about 5:30?

Coming right up.

ROYC75
04-21-2006, 04:19 PM
It looks like another tie.........

Skip Towne
04-21-2006, 04:20 PM
It looks like another tie.........
Wow, I better go get it and bump it to the top!

Count Zarth
04-21-2006, 04:21 PM
We could finish the first round with 8 polls today.

What do you guys think?

Count Zarth
04-21-2006, 04:29 PM
Cody and Boozer tie.

This court awards the tiebreaker vote to Cody.

Count Zarth
04-21-2006, 04:30 PM
Updated bracket:

http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/7963/cpbracket8gx.jpg

ENDelt260
04-21-2006, 06:15 PM
Cody and Boozer tie.

This court awards the tiebreaker vote to Cody.
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Skip Towne
04-21-2006, 06:17 PM
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
FIXED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Count Zarth
04-21-2006, 06:21 PM
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Boozer has no chance against Keg in KC, anyway.

Count Zarth
04-21-2006, 06:29 PM
Here are some of our second-round matchups:

Laz v. RednFiesty

morphius v. Skip Towne

Iowanian v. Adam

Mark M v. Frazod

Saulbadguy v. Austin Chief

Dartgod v. Psicosis

Talisman v. Jenny Gump

Cody v. Keg in KC

Chiefs Pantalones
04-21-2006, 06:47 PM
Boozer has no chance against Keg in KC, anyway.

lol, and I do? I'm gonna get cinnamon toasted by Kyle. By at least 60.

Katipan
04-21-2006, 07:01 PM
Do you have a large penis?

Is it curved? Bumpy? Smelly?

Can it raise a wet washcloth? Can it raise at all?

Does it lean to the right or the left?

Does it stick to your balls?

How far up does your pubic hair go?

Thanks.

Count Zarth
04-21-2006, 07:05 PM
I have a reply all ready, but why do you want to know?

Donger
04-21-2006, 07:05 PM

Yes.

No.

It lifted a Triumph Spitfire in high school, although I admit I've not tried such demonstrations recently.

No (see above).

Only with Super Glue.

I don't know. I'm fastidious in my grooming.

Thanks.

You're welcome, puffy.

Katipan
04-21-2006, 08:02 PM
I have a reply all ready, but why do you want to know?

Does a reason exist that is so nefarious it would make you hoard such beautiful information to yourself?

Katipan
04-21-2006, 08:03 PM
You're welcome, puffy.

That's P. Middy, tyvm.

Count Zarth
04-21-2006, 08:06 PM
Does a reason exist that is so nefarious it would make you hoard such beautiful information to yourself?

I guess not.

Average.

Slight curve. Not bumpy or smelly. I keep my pecker fresh.

You betcha.

Right.

No.

Not too far.

ENDelt260
04-21-2006, 08:11 PM
How far is too far?

Count Zarth
04-21-2006, 08:12 PM
How far is too far?

Above the belly button?

Logical
04-21-2006, 08:15 PM
So who won the Boozer-Cody match.

Count Zarth
04-21-2006, 08:16 PM
So who won the Boozer-Cody match.

Cody via tiebreaker vote.

ENDelt260
04-21-2006, 08:16 PM
Above the belly button?
Then they're not really pubes anymore are they?

Count Zarth
04-21-2006, 08:18 PM
Then they're not really pubes anymore are they?

Just do yourself a favor and don't google "pubic hair."

Count Zarth
04-22-2006, 03:05 PM
I'm going to start the proceedings early today.

Count Zarth
04-22-2006, 03:08 PM
Updated bracket:

http://img60.imageshack.us/img60/6423/cpbracket0lv.jpg

Count Zarth
04-22-2006, 03:22 PM
Results from yesterday:

Gaz 43 Raiderhader 19

Bowser 60 MeMyselfI 21

jspchief 44 DenverChief 32

Bob Dole 58 ChiTown 15

luv
04-22-2006, 03:28 PM
Isn't it a little biased to have a picture of ENDelt on the bracket whenever he's one of the teams?

Count Zarth
04-22-2006, 03:31 PM
Isn't it a little biased to have a picture of ENDelt on the bracket whenever he's one of the teams?

That's our official tournament mascot.

luv
04-22-2006, 03:38 PM
That's our official tournament mascot.
:spock:

That's like saying Duke was the mascot for the NCAA tourney.

Sully
04-22-2006, 03:42 PM
:spock:

That's like saying Duke was the mascot for the NCAA tourney.

You say that like they aren't.

- This message brought to you by Mike Krzyzewski.

luv
04-22-2006, 03:42 PM

- This message brought to you by Mike Krzyzewski.
ROFL

JBucc
04-22-2006, 03:43 PM

- This message brought to you by Dick Vitale.

ENDelt260
04-22-2006, 03:51 PM
Hey, I'm a beautiful man. People love to look at me.

|Zach|
04-22-2006, 03:56 PM
People love to look at me.
Passed out.

ENDelt260
04-22-2006, 03:58 PM
Passed out.
They like to fantasize about violating my beautiful body.

Skip Towne
04-22-2006, 03:59 PM
They like to fantasize about violating my beautiful body.
I'm looking for my hip boots. It's getting deep in here.

Katipan
04-22-2006, 04:22 PM
Want some cheese?

Count Zarth
04-22-2006, 04:29 PM
Want some cheese?

What kind ya got?

Logical
04-22-2006, 05:45 PM
Updated bracket:

http://img60.imageshack.us/img60/6423/cpbracket0lv.jpg
It appears your brackets are broken

Count Zarth
04-22-2006, 06:49 PM
It appears your brackets are broken

What?

Skip Towne
04-22-2006, 06:50 PM
What?
He said the dingo ate your baby.

greg63
04-22-2006, 09:23 PM
He said the dingo ate your baby.

ROFLROFLROFL

Logical
04-22-2006, 11:00 PM
What?Several of the lines have disappeared in your brackets thus your brackets are broken.

Halfcan
04-22-2006, 11:15 PM
Damm, this thing is bigger than American Idol.

Count Zarth
04-22-2006, 11:16 PM
Several of the lines have disappeared in your brackets thus your brackets are broken.

None of the lines have disappeared. The bracket is the same as it was the day I made it, except I've added names to reflect the winners.

Count Zarth
04-23-2006, 12:28 PM
Damn you Vlad. YOU WERE WRONG!

Skip Towne
04-23-2006, 03:16 PM
When are todays match ups going up?

Count Zarth
04-23-2006, 03:44 PM
When are todays match ups going up?

In two shakes of a lamb's tail.

Skip Towne
04-23-2006, 03:45 PM
In two shakes of a lamb's tail.
Get your ass in gear, slacker.

Count Zarth
04-23-2006, 03:47 PM
Actually, I think we'll take a day off if there isn't too much protesting.

The first round is now finished.

Here are today's scores:

FAX 56 ZachKC 39

Stevieray 41 Tommykat 30

Donger 52 KCTitus 43

LVNHACK 33 The Entity Known As Roy 29

Skip Towne
04-23-2006, 03:50 PM
Actually, I think we'll take a day off if there isn't too much protesting.

The first round is now finished.

Here are today's scores:

FAX 56 ZachKC 39

Stevieray 41 Tommykat 30

Donger 52 KCTitus 43

LVNHACK 33 The Entity Known As Roy 29
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Count Zarth
04-23-2006, 03:50 PM
Here's the Round 2 bracket:

Skip Towne
04-23-2006, 03:56 PM
Here's the Round 2 bracket:
I'd rather see us take a day off during the week when traffic is heavier. These really help along slow weekend days.

Count Zarth
04-23-2006, 03:59 PM
I'd rather see us take a day off during the week when traffic is heavier. These really help along slow weekend days.

Since demand is high for my polls, I will go ahead as planned.

Skip Towne
04-23-2006, 04:07 PM
Since demand is high for my polls, I will go ahead as planned.
Yeah, I really like them. But just until I lose. Then I'm going to whine like a 4 year old about them.

Count Zarth
04-23-2006, 04:09 PM
Yeah, I really like them. But just until I lose. Then I'm going to whine like a 4 year old about them.

You're on Tuesday.

Skip Towne
04-23-2006, 04:11 PM
You're on Tuesday.
Better vote for me or I'll make a scene!

Count Zarth
04-23-2006, 04:13 PM
Better vote for me or I'll make a scene!

I'll be skewing the poll results, right?

milkman
04-23-2006, 04:14 PM

Seems appropriate.
Aren't you already wearing diapers like a 4 year old? :p

Skip Towne
04-23-2006, 04:16 PM
Seems appropriate.
Aren't you already wearing diapers like a 4 year old? :p
Do you have to tell everything you know?

milkman
04-23-2006, 04:19 PM
Do you have to tell everything you know?

Well, since there isn't much that I know, the answer would have to be yes.

banyon
04-23-2006, 06:07 PM
Dude, update your bracket.

Here is the updated bracket:

http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/1176/cpbracket6qw.jpg

Count Zarth
04-24-2006, 04:05 PM
Today's results:

ENDelt260 67, Donger 54

Phobia 64, Stevieray 54

KCWolfman 50, LVNHACK 29

FAX 85, DOGPISS 24

Count Zarth
04-24-2006, 04:08 PM
New bracket:

Count Zarth
04-25-2006, 04:16 PM
Today's results:

Iowanian 38, Adam 14

AustinChief 42, Saulbadguy 27

Red N Fiesty 50, Laz 29

Jenny Gump 54, Talisman 34

Count Zarth
04-25-2006, 04:18 PM
Updated bracket with Round 3 matchups:

Count Zarth
04-26-2006, 04:18 PM
Today's results:

Keg in KC 41, Cody 23

Frazod 57, Mark M 18

Skip Towne 93, Morphius 59

Psicosis and Dartgod going down to the wire.

Katipan
04-26-2006, 04:24 PM
how retarded

Count Zarth
04-26-2006, 04:32 PM
Psicosis 43, Dartgod 42

Count Zarth
04-26-2006, 04:33 PM
Bracket.

Phobia
04-26-2006, 05:36 PM
I want you people to remember who created the Planet. Don't you ever forget that.

Skip Towne
04-26-2006, 05:38 PM
I want you people to remember who created the Planet. Don't you ever forget that.
Austin Chief will always be remembered.

Phobia
04-26-2006, 05:40 PM
Austin Chief will always be remembered.

Remember while you're voting.

Skip Towne
04-26-2006, 05:51 PM
Remember while you're voting.
Will do. Unless he's running against a hole.

Count Zarth
04-27-2006, 04:28 PM
Today's Results:

Rain Man 65, Bob Dole 48

Rausch 46, jspchief 31

Logical 49, Bowser 24

htismaqe and Gaz going down to the wire.

ENDelt260
04-27-2006, 04:30 PM
Rain Man 65, Bob Dole 48

Damn.

JBucc
04-27-2006, 04:31 PM
Today's Results:

Rain Man 65, Bob Dole 48

Rausch 46, jspchief 31

Logical 49, Bowser 24

htismaqe and Gaz going down to the wire.Gaz should be up by a few now

Clint in Wichita
04-27-2006, 04:38 PM
I have dibs on the first "Why _________ is not the greatest Planeteer of all time" thread after this thing is concluded.

Count Zarth
04-27-2006, 04:40 PM
Gaz 44, htismaqe 41

Count Zarth
04-27-2006, 04:42 PM
Bracket with round 3 matchups.

Rain Man
04-27-2006, 05:18 PM
Damn.

I killed your father.

ENDelt260
04-27-2006, 05:20 PM
You bastard!

Wait... no... I guess I'm the bastard.

Rain Man
04-27-2006, 05:22 PM
All we really know is that someone around here is a bastard. Probably many someones.

Count Zarth
04-28-2006, 04:45 PM
Jenny Gump 42, KCWolfman 34

Logical 51, Psicosis 39

AustinChief 52, Phobia 46

Rain Man 66, Keg in KC 12

Count Zarth
04-28-2006, 04:47 PM

Phobia
04-28-2006, 04:48 PM
I was robbed. You can't win against somebody with admin rights.

Count Zarth
04-28-2006, 04:51 PM

Like Rain Man beating Bob Dole?

stevieray
04-28-2006, 04:52 PM

Me too, You can't win against someonr who had admin rights.

Phobia
04-28-2006, 04:53 PM
Like Rain Man beating Bob Dole?

Duh - RainMan was the predetermined winner anyway. You should have disqualified him when you had the chance.

Phobia
04-28-2006, 04:53 PM
Me too, You can't win against someonr who had admin rights.

You should have campaigned for me then you would have won.

stevieray
04-28-2006, 04:57 PM
You should have campaigned for me then you would have won.

I gotta find that pic from sportsnutz...

Rain Man
04-28-2006, 05:01 PM
Uh-oh. My campaign staff is going to be working this weekend. Jennygump is a juggernaut, and that's not intended to be just a breast reference.

Logical
04-28-2006, 05:32 PM
.Well my run is over if you folks vote for me over AustinChief a beatdown will be needed.

Jenny Gump
04-28-2006, 08:20 PM
What does one have to do to get an updated bracket??

Count Zarth
04-28-2006, 08:22 PM

Scroll up a few posts.

Skip Towne
04-28-2006, 08:22 PM
You have to be smart enough to go to it and click on it. Tough, I realize.

ENDelt260
04-28-2006, 08:23 PM
You have to orally satisfy gochiefs.

I swear..... you can lead a horse to water...

Jenny Gump
04-28-2006, 08:26 PM
Ok assholes, I still don't see an updated bracket regardless of where I click.

Jenny Gump
04-28-2006, 08:28 PM
Oh, I scrolled up a few posts and found it. Sorry.

:D

JBucc
04-28-2006, 08:28 PM
Ok assholes, I still don't see an updated bracket regardless of where I click.Random clicking won't get you anywhere, usually you need to click on a link to go places, look for words that are underlined and a different color

Count Zarth
04-28-2006, 08:29 PM
Oh, I scrolled up a few posts and found it. Sorry.

:D

It's OK. You're a woman.

Jenny Gump
04-28-2006, 08:30 PM
It's OK. You're a woman.

How would you know the difference?

Count Zarth
04-28-2006, 08:31 PM
How would you know the difference?

I close my eyes and see who complains about the bracket first.

Jenny Gump
04-28-2006, 08:33 PM
I close my eyes and see who complains about the bracket first.

I got nothin.

Katipan
04-29-2006, 10:04 AM
While looking at poll results, i blink and Skip adds 50 votes to his tally.

I blink again, and he adds 20 to Iowanni.

Dude. Get laid.

Skip Towne
04-29-2006, 02:58 PM
While looking at poll results, i blink and Skip adds 50 votes to his tally.

I blink again, and he adds 20 to Iowanni.

Dude. Get laid.
How did you decide I did it? I didn't. BTW, who added 60 votes to Rausch's total? Did I do that too?

Katipan
04-29-2006, 04:04 PM
How the hell do I know. I just know you were the one online and the only one psycho about this thing.

Count Zarth
04-29-2006, 05:03 PM
Frazod 38, Gaz 34

Iowanian 90, ENDelt260 81

FAX 59, Red N Fiesty 24

Skip Towne 152, Rausch 118

Count Zarth
04-29-2006, 05:06 PM
Round IV!

Skip Towne
04-29-2006, 05:44 PM
How the hell do I know. I just know you were the one online and the only one psycho about this thing.
I was the one online? What shit. I'm psycho about this? I offered to forfeit last week and Gochiefs declined. I guess I should start accusing you of shit without evidence now to even things up.

Count Zarth
04-29-2006, 05:58 PM
I guess I should start accusing you of shit without evidence now to even things up.

You already did that to me.

Katipan
04-29-2006, 06:03 PM
I was the one online? What shit. I'm psycho about this? I offered to forfeit last week and Gochiefs declined. I guess I should start accusing you of shit without evidence now to even things up.

haahahahahaah

Just because you're invisible doesn't mean I can't see you post and this mini explosion happens in my head where i declare... AH HA! SKip is online!!!!

It's very complicated.

Don't hurt yourself.

chefsos
04-29-2006, 06:06 PM
Might want to fix that bracket, GC. Unless Gaz, as we suspected, transcends mere mortals' votes.

Skip Towne
04-29-2006, 07:05 PM
You already did that to me.
I still think you're involved in it.

Count Zarth
04-29-2006, 07:07 PM
Might want to fix that bracket, GC. Unless Gaz, as we suspected, transcends mere mortals' votes.

Oops. ROFL

Skip Towne
haahahahahaah

Just because you're invisible doesn't mean I can't see you post and this mini explosion happens in my head where i declare... AH HA! SKip is online!!!!

It's very complicated.

Don't hurt yourself.
Hey, you made a post without any reference to sex. Good, that shit is getting a little lame.

Frazod

I don't care if he does or not.

All of the fun has been removed from this. :shake:

Count Zarth
04-29-2006, 07:08 PM
Quit bitching.

Katipan
04-29-2006, 07:11 PM
Hey, you made a post without any reference to sex. Good, that shit is getting a little lame.

apparently you dont know what an orgasm is

no huge surprise

ENDelt260
04-29-2006, 07:13 PM
Hate to be reminded of something that's such a distant memory?

Skip Towne
04-29-2006, 07:13 PM
apparently you dont know what an orgasm is

no huge surprise
See. You just did it again.

Katipan
04-29-2006, 07:15 PM
Cum again?

chefsos
04-29-2006, 07:20 PM
I don't care if he does or not.

All of the fun has been removed from this. :shake:
OK, the winner gets a pie or two...

in the face. Are we having fun now, or what?

JBucc
04-29-2006, 07:22 PM
Cum again?
don't mind if i do

greg63
04-29-2006, 09:21 PM
OK, the winner gets a pie or two...

in the face. Are we having fun now, or what?

Did someone say pie!!!

chefsos
04-29-2006, 09:39 PM
Did someone say pie!!!
Uhh..I got a little problem here. Anyone know how to safely get a fork out of a monitor screen?

Katipan
04-29-2006, 09:43 PM
lick it

greg63
04-29-2006, 09:47 PM
Uhh..I got a little problem here. Anyone know how to safely get a fork out of a monitor screen?

I think first you leave the monitor plugged in and on then wet your hands with tap water. Then take a hold of the fork firmly while standing in a large pan of water. :D

Katipan
04-29-2006, 09:49 PM
When I told him to commit suicide and die it was much sexier.

greg63
04-29-2006, 09:52 PM

Yea, but my way is much more thorough.

Count Zarth
04-29-2006, 09:54 PM
I apologize for the lack of matchups today. The tournament will resume tomorrow with the Elite Eight.

greg63
04-29-2006, 09:58 PM
I apologize for the lack of matchups today. The tournament will resume tomorrow with the Elite Eight.

Speaking on behalf of myself and....well ok, just myself; your apology is accepted.

...This time.

Ari Chi3fs
04-29-2006, 10:04 PM

Unacceptable.

chefsos
04-29-2006, 10:10 PM
OK, backup monitor's hooked up and the paramedics just left. They said I was lucky the fork had a wooden handle, and that those people on the internet aren't really my friends. I'm so confused.

Katipan
04-29-2006, 10:16 PM
You spent a total of 15 minutes with them. Hours with us.

Who are you going to trust?

greg63
04-29-2006, 10:18 PM

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Ditto.

chefsos
04-29-2006, 10:21 PM

They gave me drugs, too.

greg63
04-29-2006, 10:25 PM
They gave me drugs, too.

No fair....I didn't get any drugs!

KCJohnny
04-29-2006, 10:25 PM
What? I'm not nominated???????

luv
04-29-2006, 10:26 PM
They gave me drugs, too.
Good ones?

Iowanian
04-29-2006, 10:28 PM

Your nomination was late after a holdup at the Bronze dong factory.

greg63
04-29-2006, 10:28 PM
OK, backup monitor's hooked up and the paramedics just left. They said I was lucky the fork had a wooden handle, and that those people on the internet aren't really my friends. I'm so confused.

Oh, chefsos.......!

KCJohnny
04-29-2006, 10:29 PM
Your nomination was late after a holdup at the Bronze dong factory.

Jealousy is a despicable weakness.

greg63
04-29-2006, 10:30 PM

Quick; someone nominate KCJohnny!

Iowanian
04-29-2006, 10:30 PM
Don't start that already. The pie isn't even finished cooling.

How about taking a joke you've brought on yourself, and not being __________.?

greg63
04-29-2006, 10:31 PM
Don't start that already. The pie isn't even finished cooling.

SSSSHHHHHHHH!

chefsos
04-29-2006, 10:32 PM
No fair....I didn't get any!
This is how I know your wife is asleep. Hm, I feel kinda funny..
EDIT: Whoa, back up. That looks gay as all hell!

Good ones?
wel , tyheyre kickng in pertty goodd rtight abot now.,

greg63
04-29-2006, 10:33 PM
Good ones?

Your avatar is good, but I liked your other one better.

KCJohnny
04-29-2006, 10:33 PM
This is obviously a conspiracy contest devised to bolster the planet party line.

Pie Shmie. I rock.

greg63
04-29-2006, 10:35 PM
This is how I know your wife is asleep. Hm, I feel kinda funny..

No she's not....now I feel sad. :shake:

...And you continue to misquote me.

greg63
04-29-2006, 10:36 PM
This is obviously a conspiracy contest devised to bolster the planet party line.

Pie Shmie. I rock.

BLASPHEMY!!!!!

luv
04-29-2006, 10:38 PM
Didn't your momma teach you how to share?

greg63
04-29-2006, 10:39 PM
Didn't your momma teach you how to share?

Yep; pretty selfish!

KCJohnny
04-29-2006, 10:39 PM
Hey, I was here when denise was a regular and Sportswax was still pimping Warren Moon as the KC QBotF. You rookies have nothin' on me. I happen to know that Gaz has a pony tail and other strange details about the regulars....

:)

luv
04-29-2006, 10:40 PM
Hey, I was here when denise was a regular and Sportswax was still pimping Warren Moon as the KC QBotF. You rookies have nothin' on me. I happen to know that Gaz has a pony tail and that Parker is gay. :)
It's not who you know, it's what you can do. No, wait....

greg63
04-29-2006, 10:42 PM
Hey, I was here when denise was a regular and Sportswax was still pimping Warren Moon as the KC QBotF. You rookies have nothin' on me. I happen to know that Gaz has a pony tail and that Parker is gay. :)

Yet your post count, number of little green squares and date of registration all work together to belie your Planet experience.

luv
04-29-2006, 10:43 PM
It's not what you know, it's who you do. Yeah, that sounds about right. Who are you doing?

greg63
04-29-2006, 10:44 PM
It's not who you know, it's what you can do. No, wait....

Ya got it turned around Luv.....er I mean insomniac.

greg63
It's not what you know, it's who you do. Yeah, that sounds about right. Who are you doing?

:thumb:

luv
Ya got it turned around Luv.....er I mean insomniac.
Luv is fine. I actually kinda miss it.

greg63
04-29-2006, 10:46 PM
Luv is fine. I actually kinda miss it.

Yeah; I think it fits you better, but that's just me.

KCJohnny
04-29-2006, 10:47 PM
Yet your post count, number of little green squares and date of registration all work together to belie your Planet experience.
Oh hell, I'd rather be fed to Bin Laden than be the ChiefsPlanet alltime internet dweeb. The Planet is a zoo for geeky beer drinkers and lonely internet surfers. I have a life. I am a rabid Chiefs fan but being a planeteer nowadays has almost nothing to do with the Chiefs.

I was just tweaking the regs who will react childishly to my presence on the BBS.

o:-)

milkman
04-29-2006, 10:53 PM

Johnny came over shortly after the Star fall out, and made something of a pariah of himself with his takes on Gunt and Dick and the direction of the Chiefs.

When you read the term "Ramsification", that's Johnny's main contribution to the planet.

Iowanian
04-29-2006, 10:54 PM
Well...Greg Brady turns into Johnny Bravo.

Sing us the Lemon drops song again.

greg63
04-29-2006, 10:58 PM
Johnny came over shortly after the Star fall out, and made something of a pariah of himself with his takes on Gunt and Dick and the direction of the Chiefs.

When you read the term "Ramsification", that's Johnny's main contribution to the planet.

:hmmm: I see.

KCJohnny
04-29-2006, 10:58 PM

The technical term used was "Ramifization" which aptly characterized the 2001-2002 Chiefs - all offense, no defense, and .500 as the goal. I was right on Gunther, he's back on the staff; I was right on DV; his stacking one side of the ball against the other resulted in .500 - below Marty and equal with Cunningham. If that makes me a pariah, so be it.
Edwards will take the team back into Marty territory and possibly beyond if he cam sustain most of Al Saunders' offense and keep Cunningham's defense in serviceable talent.

greg63
04-29-2006, 11:03 PM
The technical term used was "Ramifization" which aptly characterized the 2001-2002 Chiefs - all offense, no defense, and .500 as the goal. I was right on Gunther, he's back on the staff; I was right on DV; his stacking one side of the ball against the other resulted in .500 - below Marty and equal with Cunningham. If that makes me a pariah, so be it.
Edwards will take the team back into Marty territory and possibly beyond if he cam sustain most of Al Saunders' offense and keep Cunningham's defense in serviceable talent.

Well the price for Edwards was right; I only hope we get more than we paid for.