PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here subscribe to ESPN insider....

Kerberos
04-14-2006, 09:42 AM
There is a healine that the Bolts are looking to deal Donnie Edwards and just kind of interested in what the deal is they (Chargers) are looking for but of course I am a tight ass and won't subscribe.

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/features/rumors?&action=login&appRedirect=http%3a%2f%2finsider.espn.go.com%2fnfl%2ffeatures%2frumors

If you get it .... give up the news! Please!

KCFalcon59
04-14-2006, 10:02 AM
Holy duplicate thread batman!

Kclee
04-14-2006, 10:03 AM
You don't need espn insider. You just need a time machine and chiefsplanet.

Kerberos
04-14-2006, 10:04 AM
Holy duplicate thread batman!

Yea I lost connection to the planet.

Before I knew I lost connection I tried to resend the thread and guess what ... IT TOOK ! :banghead:

Sometimes it just doesn't pay to get up in the morning.

Then again I am OFF today so WTFC !! PBJ PBJ PBJ PBJ

ChiefsFan4Life
04-14-2006, 10:11 AM
Here is the blurb from Insider...

Edwards on the block
<Apr. 14> Chargers GM A.J. Smith confirmed to The San Diego Union-Tribune on Thursday that the team is indeed shopping Edwards. The paper speculates that the Chargers are looking to get a first-day draft pick in return for the veteran linebacker.

"If it's not attractive, nothing will be done," Smith said. "If it is, decisions will be made."

Edwards, the Chargers' leading tackler the last four seasons, is in the final year of the $18.75 million contract he signed with San Diego as a free agent in 2002. The 33-year-old has a cap charge of $3.55 million in 2006.

The Chargers are also looking to trade safety Hanik Milligan, according to ESPN.com's John Clayton.

Hog Farmer
04-14-2006, 12:43 PM
This has already been posted!!!!! Jesus Christ!!!! Why are you wasting my time, making me read things over and over and over and over and over !!!

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: Jesus Christ!!!!

Kerberos
04-14-2006, 01:12 PM
This has already been posted!!!!! Jesus Christ!!!! Why are you wasting my time, making me read things over and over and over and over and over !!!

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: Jesus Christ!!!!

Let he without a double post cast the first F***ing stone B!tch

:D