PDA

View Full Version : Not exactly the words you want to hear from the next member of the nuclear club

Fat Elvis
04-14-2006, 12:36 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060414/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iran_israel_1;_ylt=AlUX1uGoUyQHrzDIQ36PJaxSw60A;_ylu=X3oDMTBiMW04NW9mBHNlYwMlJVRPUCUl

Not cool.

Mr. Laz
04-14-2006, 12:37 PM
Bushies next target ... at least the troops are already in the neighborhood.

Rain Man
04-14-2006, 12:37 PM
I hate those people.

BucEyedPea
04-14-2006, 12:44 PM
I think it's all bluff and bluster.

I think if Israel can have nukes then they have a right to feel scared and also have nukes. If the Bush foreign policy wasn't so belligerent and we weren't in Iraq then what do we expect. We created it.

MAD worked before....and it can again.

StcChief
04-14-2006, 12:44 PM
Muslim whacko. this guy needs to go....

MahiMike
04-14-2006, 12:47 PM
and they said he wasn't crazy...tchyaaaa...

pak1983
04-14-2006, 12:51 PM
its going to be very interesting in the next 2 years to see what happens with all this

Saulbadguy
04-14-2006, 12:53 PM
So they have WMDs'?

HolmeZz
04-14-2006, 12:53 PM
We're all going to die.

jjjayb
04-14-2006, 12:57 PM

If the Bush foreign policy wasn't so belligerent and we weren't in Iraq then what do we expect. We created it.

Yes, because Iran only became hostile when Bush took office. :rolleyes: You forget the Iran hostages when Carter was president? You frigging Bush haters act like the middle east was just a peaceful eutopian society before Bush came along. But what else would we expect. It's just yet another thread used as an excuse to blame Bush for anything that is wrong in the world. It's like a frigging epidemic.

I have a cold. It must be Bush's fault somehow.

Simplex3
04-14-2006, 01:02 PM

I think if Israel can have nukes then they have a right to feel scared and also have nukes. If the Bush foreign policy wasn't so belligerent and we weren't in Iraq then what do we expect. We created it.

Are you f**king insane? If the cops have guns then homocidal mental patients off their meds should too?

go bowe
04-14-2006, 01:02 PM

MAD worked before....and it can again.mad worked because there were relatively rational hands on the triggers...

somehow islamic fundamentalists who want to wipe israel off the map don't strike me as relatively rational people...

go bowe
04-14-2006, 01:04 PM
Yes, because Iran only became hostile when Bush took office. :rolleyes: You forget the Iran hostages when Carter was president? You frigging Bush haters act like the middle east was just a peaceful eutopian society before Bush came along. But what else would we expect. It's just yet another thread used as an excuse to blame Bush for anything that is wrong in the world. It's like a frigging epidemic.

I have a cold. It must be Bush's fault somehow.a cold?

bush is using biological warfare against us!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Rain Man
04-14-2006, 01:04 PM
mad worked because there were relatively rational hands on the triggers...

somehow islamic fundamentalists who want to wipe israel off the map don't strike me as relatively rational people...

Yeah. MAD breaks down when one side wants to die.

Mr. Laz
04-14-2006, 01:05 PM

look out folks

here comes Ram-Bo!

http://parangaricutirimicuaro.blogspot.com/donal-rambo.jpg

Ebolapox
04-14-2006, 01:08 PM
israel has nukes too... they're fuggin st00pid... I'm not sure even jessica simpson is as stupid as they are

chagrin
04-14-2006, 01:08 PM
This same dickhead masterminded the kidnap and torture of how many American hostages for how long? How is this Bush's fault?

You realize that fight has been going on for over 1000 years now, don't you?

Rain Man
04-14-2006, 01:11 PM
israel has nukes too... they're fuggin st00pid... I'm not sure even jessica simpson is as stupid as they are

On Saturdays, neither one of them can change a light bulb.

Ebolapox
04-14-2006, 01:11 PM
it's been going on for longer than that, chagrin--they've hated each other for almost all of recorded history

RedNFeisty
04-14-2006, 01:37 PM
I probably shouldn't say this since I can not back it up with data, but rumor has it that the White House are already getting plans together against Iran for their threats. It was said to be nuclear.

I don't care who the president is, if they say any thing close to using nuclear weapons I'm worried.

Rain Man
04-14-2006, 01:41 PM
I probably shouldn't say this since I can not back it up with data, but rumor has it that the White House are already getting plans together against Iran for their threats. It was said to be nuclear.

I don't care who the president is, if they say any thing close to using nuclear weapons I'm worried.

"We've outlawed Russia. The bombing starts in five minutes."

http://www.askmen.com/men/business_politics/pictures/folder_1/ronald_reagan/ronald_reagan_150.jpg

Simplex3
04-14-2006, 01:43 PM

The Pentagon has attack and defense plans against every nation on the planet, including nuclear options. This isn't special, the media is just running it up the flag pole because it scares people who don't know any better.

chagrin
04-14-2006, 02:07 PM
"We've outlawed Russia. The bombing starts in five minutes."

http://www.askmen.com/men/business_politics/pictures/folder_1/ronald_reagan/ronald_reagan_150.jpg

Here's one of my favorites:

Sam Donaldson: "Mr. President, in talking about the continuing recession tonight, you have blamed mistakes of the past and you have blamed the congress. Does any of the blame belong to you?"

President Reagan: "Yes, because for many years I was a Democrat"

chiefsfaninNC
04-14-2006, 02:08 PM
In the old testament God told the Israelis to wipe these people from the face of the earth...Men, women, children, livestock, and all their goods. The Israelis didn't listen.

CoMoChief
04-14-2006, 02:12 PM
So they have WMDs'?

ROFL

Iowanian
04-14-2006, 02:13 PM
Wow Laz...could you be any more of a political douche?

Those Peaceful Iranians...Turns out, I don't really see the US being the ones instigating here.

What I think is that the Iranians are blowing smoke(and man pickle), and they're being extra boisterous, not thinking the US would use a military option, given the circumstances and world opinion.

What I don't think they're counting on, is that I don't see the US allowing Iran a nuke....Israel will have an itchy trigger finger and its possible this might be enough to get some more of the world stirred up against them. I'm not exactly sure why china and russia are pulling against the cart.....well, yeah they're pricks.

maybe he's forgetting that Israel IS already Nuclear. The way Iran is talking, I'm not so sure Israel would be unjustified in a preEmptive strike.

BucEyedPea
04-14-2006, 02:17 PM

According to NeoCon rhetoric which is propaganda.
You do know they have a capability to strike back at Israel with missiles that c
may even reach Europe, unleash terrorism here and ww as well has hike oil prices in response. It is unwise to be the first to attack.

Now lets look at Iran more closely without propaganda;
One country in the region that has retained some political pluralism is Iran. It has shown bursts of democratic activity and, importantly, has experienced internal regime change. If ever there was a nation not to drive to the extreme it is Iran. ( it limits its terror dirty work to Israel) If ever there was a powerful state to reassure and befriend rather than abuse and threaten, it is Iran. If ever there was a regime not to goad into seeking nuclear weapons it is Iran. Yet that is precisely what British and American policy is doing. It is completely nuts.

Iowanian
04-14-2006, 02:19 PM
Listening to some of you talking about world affairs, it often makes me think Jay Leno is playing a joke by having the cast of Jaywalking, post here for sport.

ChiefaRoo
04-14-2006, 02:21 PM

The Pentagon has contingency plans for all sorts of potential military campaigns against all of our potential advesaries. These plans take years to put into place and they give the generals quick options to propose to the civilian leadership in case of a crisis. These plans are both conventional and non-conventional in nature. Anyone who thinks this is something new has been watching too much fear factor and polluting their brains with trivial pop culture issues instead of paying attention to the high stakes geo political politics that goes on all the time and has been going on for as long as their have been nation states (probably longer).

BucEyedPea
04-14-2006, 02:29 PM
No R&F is right. Bush...'er really Cheney has planned a limited nuclear attack recently, at least past year, just for Iran. And Bush also wants more nukes to be made by us to bully the rest of the planet into the NWO!!

You should be worried.

They should at least stick to conventional...even though I oppose that as well.

But letting the nuclear genie out is just insane.

So far we are the only nation to use them to date....yet we tell others they can't have them. Pakistan is less stable than Iran and they have them.

Simplex3
04-14-2006, 02:33 PM
No R&F is right. Bush...'er really Cheney has planned a limited nuclear attack recently, at least past year, just for Iran.
THOSE PLANS HAVE BEEN IN PLACE FOR DECADES. THIS IS NOT NEWS TO ANYONE WHO HAS BEEN PAYING ATTENTION.

Ari Chi3fs
04-14-2006, 02:33 PM
Listening to some of you talking about world affairs, it often makes me think Jay Leno is playing a joke by having the cast of Jaywalking, post here for sport.

Leave the Jayhawks out of this! :evil:

Hog Farmer
04-14-2006, 02:34 PM
Israel will soon be the ones to remove Iran's nuclear facilitys. Watch and see.

RedNFeisty
04-14-2006, 02:39 PM
The Pentagon has attack and defense plans against every nation on the planet, including nuclear options. This isn't special, the media is just running it up the flag pole because it scares people who don't know any better.

I know and understand that the U.S. has defense plans, but to hear a President (or whoever in the government that has the power) is thinking of using nuclear options worries me. Once it starts what is going to stop it. We got lucky the first time, I don't think we will be so lucky this time; our reputation has diminished dramatically since then.

Radar Chief
04-14-2006, 02:42 PM
According to NeoCon rhetoric which is propaganda.
You do know they have a capability to strike back at Israel with missiles that c
may even reach Europe, unleash terrorism here and ww as well has hike oil prices in response. It is unwise to be the first to attack.

One country in the region that has retained some political pluralism is Iran. It has shown bursts of democratic activity and, importantly, has experienced internal regime change. If ever there was a nation not to drive to the extreme it is Iran. ( it limits its terror dirty work to Israel) If ever there was a powerful state to reassure and befriend rather than abuse and threaten, it is Iran. If ever there was a regime not to goad into seeking nuclear weapons it is Iran. Yet that is precisely what British and American policy is doing. It is completely nuts.

Um yea. Good luck with that whole, “befriending” thing while all their daily prayers still end with the phrase, “Death to America”. :rolleyes:

Tig O Bittys
04-14-2006, 02:44 PM
I hope Iran invades israel and tears them a few new ass-holes-
I dont understand how Israel get support for terrorizing the Palestineians

Simplex3
I know and understand that the U.S. has defense plans, but to hear a President (or whoever in the government that has the power) is thinking of using nuclear options worries me. Once it starts what is going to stop it. We got lucky the first time, I don't think we will be so lucky this time; our reputation has diminished dramatically since then.
I'm glad it's being considered. I want the DOD to keep ALL it's options open at all times. The job of the DOD is to be prepared at all times for all occurances. The fact is that the media is taking what is a very innocuous thing and making it out to be far more than it is. This type of thing is said a million times a year by various DOD people and people in the Executive branch of the govt., but the media only reports it once so the average person in America (and the world) suddenly rises up in fear.

I think you've been Katie Hornered on this one.

ChiefaRoo

The Administration has said NOTHING about using ANY kind of military action against Iran. Condi Rice said yesterday that we are currently committed to working through our allies and the UN. That being said she said it would be improper for the US to take anything off the table.

If Iran was ever foolish enough to use a nuke against Israel or anyone else one of our boomer subs located off their coast would put an end to them inside of half an hour. It would be horrible and lots of people would die but there would be no long war. It's also possible that our new chemical laser 747's would be operational and would be able to shoot down any nuke missile coming out of Iran in it's boost phase.

Simplex3
04-14-2006, 02:46 PM
ROFL

Ok, which one of you tools just unleashed your alter-ego?

ChiefaRoo
04-14-2006, 02:49 PM

Aren't you late for a rave or something? Your an idiot.

MOhillbilly
hopefully iran will **** up. make a nuke and detonate it in isreal, and isreals counterstrike kills all the bad muslims.

i said bad muslims cause ' insert racist comment here'

Ari Chi3fs
It would be an absolute diplomatic nightmare to go in and nuke Iran, with Bush's Approval rating currently. They will have to do it covertly, through the 'guise' that it was Israel who initiated the preemptive nuke... NOT the U.S.

We arent the ****ing worlds policemen.

Tig O Bittys
04-14-2006, 02:53 PM
It would be an absolute diplomatic nightmare to go in and nuke Iran, with Bush's Approval rating currently. They will have to do it covertly, through the 'guise' that it was Israel who initiated the preemptive nuke... NOT the U.S.

We arent the ****ing worlds policemen.

The US funds Israeli terrorts, so much money is getting sent to Israel its not even funny. Besides the Government subsidys that add up to Millions and Millions of dollars, tons of Israeli supports send money back to the "mother land"...

and people complain that mexicans send too much cash out of this country its a shame :shake:

U.S./ Israel most middle easterners consider them pretty much the same thing

Boon
04-14-2006, 02:54 PM
Israel will soon be the ones to remove Iran's nuclear facilitys. Watch and see.

Didn't they do the same to Iraq's reactors years ago?

Tig O Bittys
04-14-2006, 02:55 PM
Aren't you late for a rave or something? Your an idiot.

that was a very unintelligent remark

btw

its YOUR AND IDIOT

Radar Chief
04-14-2006, 02:56 PM
The US funds Israeli terrorts, so much money is getting sent to Israel its not even funny. Besides the Government subsidys that add up to Millions and Millions of dollars, tons of Israeli supports send money back to the "mother land"...

and people complain that mexicans send too much cash out of this country its a shame :shake:

Yea, the US sends funds to Palestinians also. Just FYI. :rolleyes:

ChiefaRoo
04-14-2006, 02:57 PM
that was a very unintelligent remark

btw

its YOUR AND IDIOT

Seriously, you are uninformed and/or misguided. Why don't you just open a bag of cheetos and turn on American Idol and shut your hole

Tig O Bittys
04-14-2006, 02:58 PM
Yea, the US sends funds to Palestinians also. Just FYI. :rolleyes:

Yes but The U.S has not donated air craft, weapons, and military supplys to the Palestinains as they have with the Israelis

Israeis have guns and helicopters.. Palestians have Rocks

pikesome
04-14-2006, 02:59 PM
hopefully iran will **** up. make a nuke and detonate it in isreal, and isreals counterstrike kills all the bad muslims.

If a Muslim group detonates a nuke it will be the end of Islam on this planet. People are already a little sick and tired of what is done in Mohammed's name (not to say that all Muslims support these actions but the perception is that they are not really trying to prevent them) and an nuclear attack would forever cast Islam as a bad thing. I'm not happy about this idea, I don't like the idea of black-balling an entire religion but it will happen. My one hope is that whoever is looked to as a leader by these crazies understands the likely course of an attack.

Radar Chief
04-14-2006, 03:02 PM
Yes but The U.S has not donated air craft, weapons, and military supplys to the Palestinains as they have with the Israelis

Have the Palestinians been attacked by almost every neighboring country at the same time before?

And the ability to do much more than just hating Jews. Yet they choose....

DJJasonp
04-14-2006, 03:03 PM
Um yea. Good luck with that whole, “befriending” thing while all their daily prayers still end with the phrase, “Death to America”. :rolleyes:

Amen to that.

a few days, relatively speaking, of good behavior does not wipe away hundreds of years worth of violence.

I trust Iran about as much as I trust one-ply toilet paper.

chagrin
04-14-2006, 03:05 PM

That's interesting, a blog pulled from a liberal online website written by a liberal journalist, yeah - no propaganda there, eh?
:shake:

Now off you go to the DC Forum to prance around with TJ meme and flab

Tig O Bittys
04-14-2006, 03:05 PM
Have the Palestinians been attacked by almost every neighboring country at the same time before?

And the ability to do much more than just hating Jews. Yet they choose....

Palestiains do not hate JEWS.. they hate ISRAELIS....

i dont think our forefathers appreciated Red Coaters coming into their homes and kicking them out.

we fought back and england is no longer occuping america.

The Palestineians just want the same.. they want to be free from occupation.

Chief Faithful
04-14-2006, 03:06 PM

If Iran hits Israel with a nuke I think that will be the end of trying determine who is a good and bad muslim. Israel has more of an old testament morality that says kill man, woman, child, live stock, burn the plunder, and salt the fields. Leave only a pile of rocks for people to remember what happened for a thousand years.

chagrin
04-14-2006, 03:06 PM

Right, Palestinians don't have guns...ahh, ok.

Ari Chi3fs
04-14-2006, 03:07 PM
Isnt this a D.C. type thread?

Chief Faithful
04-14-2006, 03:08 PM

i dont think our forefathers appreciated Red Coaters coming into their homes and kicking them out.

psst...they hate Zionists, ...but in reality they hate anyone who does not believe the same as themselves.

chagrin
04-14-2006, 03:08 PM

Are you saying, with a straight face, that Palentians/Isreali conflict is parallel to the American Revolution?

You have to be one of the dumbest new dudes on the planet, well except for the plagiarist over there.

ROFL

picasso
04-14-2006, 03:10 PM
So they have WMDs'?

LOL!!!!! :clap:

Simplex3
04-14-2006, 03:12 PM

ROFL

Yeah, I was hearing just the other day about the Jewish mother who strapped a bomb on her son and sent him into a pizza shop to blow himself up and take out a few Palestinian Muslims.

Dumbass.

SLAG
04-14-2006, 03:13 PM
Are you saying, with a straight face, that Palentians/Isreali conflict is parallel to the American Revolution?

You have to be one of the dumbest new dudes on the planet.

ROFL

I understand your point chagrin but i also understand Tig's correlation the the Revolutionary War

The whole confilct goes back so far sometimes i wonder if both sides Know what they are really fighting for

SLAG
04-14-2006, 03:15 PM
ROFL

Yeah, I was hearing just the other day about the Jewish mother who strapped a bomb on her son and sent him into a pizza shop to blow himself up and take out a few Palestinian Muslims.

Dumbass.

from what I understand the sucide bombers are equal to the United states Ku Klux Klan -Religious Crazys..... we dont assume that all Americans are going to burn crosses in Black peoples yards

Radar Chief

Really? Is that why they go into the homes of anyone that doesn’t parrot their twisted rhetoric, drag them into the street and shoot them dead as “Jew Collaborators”?

ChiefaRoo

Your just wrong to say this. Ehud Barak, Bill Clinton and Arafat had a deal on the table in 1999-2000 that would of given the Palestinians a nation of their own. Israel agreed to give back lands captured in 1969 and to give full autonomy in return for recognition of Israel and a relative peace. Arafat turned it down because he most likely knew he would of been assassinated and Barak got voted out of office for offering to much without getting anything in return. Further, he would of demonstrated his complete lack of control of the armed wing of the PLO which the PLO leadership can't control. You make a mistake when you think the Palestinians agree among themselves. For a lot of their leaders it serves their leadership and their fighters to stay at war even though it is devastating to the population as a whole. All in all a very sad and sick situation but to blame it on the Israelis is simplistic at best.

chagrin
04-14-2006, 03:17 PM
Your just wrong to say this. Ehud Barak, Bill Clinton and Arafat had a deal on the table in 1999-2000 that would of given the Palestinians a nation of their own. Israel agreed to give back lands captured in 1969 and to give full autonomy in return for recognition of Israel and a relative peace. Arafat turned it down because he most likely knew he would of been assassinated and Barak got voted out of office for offering to much without getting anything in return. Further, he would of demonstrated his complete lack of control of the armed wing of the PLO which the PLO leadership can't control. You make a mistake when you think the Palestinians agree among themselves. For a lot of their leaders it serves their leadership and their fighters to stay at war even though it is devastating to the population as a whole. All in all a very sad and sick situation but to blame it on the Israelis is simplistic at best.

I knew someone out there would post this, good job

picasso
04-14-2006, 03:17 PM
One thing that is being lost in this is that it is also a hope among some in the world that this happens for it will mean that the rapture has begun and Jesus is returning. Doe anybody know about these groups?

Rausch
04-14-2006, 03:18 PM
from what I understand the sucide bombers are equal to the United states Ku Klux Klan -Religious Crazys..... we dont assume that all Americans are going to burn crosses in Black peoples yards

You don't have to burn a cross to share that hatred either...

Iowanian
04-14-2006, 03:18 PM
( it limits its terror dirty work to Israel) If ever there was a powerful state to reassure and befriend rather than abuse and threaten, it is Iran. .

Pretty uninformed at best.

Iran was behind the attacks on the marine barrack in Lebanon. Iranians held many American's hostage at the end of Carter's admin. Iran is funding, training and sending the highly powerful shape charges and worse into Iraq, which are being used to kill Americans.

The Iranian president, who was involved in Kidnapping Americans and holding them hostage, is now the nutjob trying to take them nuclear, and threatening to wipe people off the map.

Iran is not our friend. If the Iranian people are decent, they'll overthrow that nutjob before Their country and Mecca are smoldering glass.

SLAG
04-14-2006, 03:19 PM
You don't have to burn a cross to share that hatred either...

Correct but I I feel you understand my point

Radar Chief
04-14-2006, 03:19 PM
I understand your point chagrin but i also understand Tig's correlation the the Revolutionary War

The whole confilct goes back so far sometimes i wonder if both sides Know what they are really fighting for

Every survey I’ve ever read says that the Israelis believe there will be peace when Palestinians are will’n to live with them. The Palestinians believe there will be peace when all the Zionists are dead and there is no Israel.
Such peace luv’n people. :rolleyes:

Iowanian
04-14-2006, 03:20 PM
I swear....the Jaywalk allstars have signed up at CP to talk politics.

chiefsfaninNC
04-14-2006, 03:20 PM
Pretty uninformed at best.

Iran was behind the attacks on the marine barrack in Lebanon. Iranians held many American's hostage at the end of Carter's admin. Iran is funding, training and sending the highly powerful shape charges and worse into Iraq, which are being used to kill Americans.

The Iranian president, who was involved in Kidnapping Americans and holding them hostage, is now the nutjob trying to take them nuclear, and threatening to wipe people off the map.

Iran is not our friend. If the Iranian people are decent, they'll overthrow that nutjob before Their country and Mecca are smoldering glass.

Mecca is in Saudi Arabia.

alanm
04-14-2006, 03:21 PM

Don't you just hate it when school lets out early on Fridays?
Your educational tax dollars at work. :shake:

Iowanian
04-14-2006, 03:22 PM
Mecca is in Saudi Arabia.

I know.

You don't think if Israel goes for the big red button, that they're not getting midevil?

I think if Iran lobbed a nuke at Israel, ALOT of that region would be burning.

Oh yeah...and TIG....Palestinians and many, many muslims DO hate Jews. It just turns out that alot of Jews, live in Israel.

Rausch
04-14-2006, 03:24 PM

That better change that mindset because this nation can toss more than rocks, and frankly, most Americans don't have a dog in that fight anyway...

Tig O Bittys
04-14-2006, 03:24 PM
Every survey I’ve ever read says that the Israelis believe there will be peace when Palestinians are will’n to live with them. The Palestinians believe there will be peace when all the Zionists are dead and there is no Israel.
Such peace luv’n people. :rolleyes:

That is not a true statement..

once again you are appying what the Religious Crazys are Saying to the whole Palestinan People...

Most Paleistians that are not Blowing them selfs up do not want all Zionest dead

Radar Chief
04-14-2006, 03:25 PM
That is not a true statement..

once again you are appying what the Religious Crazys are Saying to the whole Palestinan People...

Most Paleistians that are not Blowing them selfs up do not want all Zionest dead

Link to a survey say’n otherwise?

BucEyedPea
04-14-2006, 03:30 PM
That's interesting, a blog pulled from a liberal online website written by a liberal journalist, yeah - no propaganda there, eh?
:shake:

Now off you go to the DC Forum to prance around with TJ meme and flab

What blog would that be?

All you can do is rely on ad homimen...the "liberal" label.
Wow! I'm actually a conservative....a paleo-conservative, original and true traditional conservatism with a strong libertarian streak.

If you make such assumptions about one what does that say about your assumptions on Iran?

It means you're a partisan who is gullible to continuing believing the Bush Administration after all the things they claimed Iraq was. This is Deja Vu.

Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, shame on me.

Simplex3
04-14-2006, 03:31 PM
Isnt this a D.C. type thread?
I do believe we've approached escape volocity. Where's a mod when you need one?

Tig O Bittys
04-14-2006, 03:32 PM
I think its funny that Israel wants sympathy for the Holocaust and then turns around and abuses a race of people themselfs

All I know God Allowed the Holocaust to Happen for a Reason...

ChiefaRoo
04-14-2006, 03:35 PM
I think its funny that Israel wants sympathy for the Holocaust and then turns around and abuses a race of people themselfs

Wow - are you serious or are you just having fun keeping this thread alive? I mean your making a rather casual comment about the deaths of over 6 million people.

BucEyedPea
04-14-2006, 03:40 PM

Now see hear is where you position is flawed and is one even our beloved Neo-Jacobin administration can even admit to:

The Iranian people are not one and the same as the leadership of the Iranian govt. They are our natural allies.

Their youth need employment are on the net and have been exposed to other ideas. They want representative gov't and to trade in markets and become consumers. They are the hope of that nation. It is just a matter of time.
Nuke 'em and like any people they will become our enemy...the same way that nation became our enemy when we engineered a coup to put in the ruthless Shah in order to get favored oil contracts.

Not only that but the Iraq Shi'a who are allied with Iran wil lturn on our soldiers.

Do I need to repeat it?
The Iranian people are not one and the same as the leadership of the Iranian govt.They are our natural allies.

We have two choices...go with the flow or be reckless and immoral.

chagrin
04-14-2006, 03:46 PM
What blog would that be?

All you can do is rely on ad homimen...the "liberal" label.
Wow! I'm actually a conservative....a paleo-conservative, original and true traditional conservatism with a strong libertarian streak.

If you make such assumptions about one what does that say about your assumptions on Iran?

It means you're a partisan who is gullible to continuing believing the Bush Administration after all the things they claimed Iraq was. This is Deja Vu.

Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, shame on me.

First, let me say that this: a "paleo-conservative, original and true traditional conservatism with a strong libertarian streak", is as ridiculous as Taco John trying to claim both sides (a centrist), so he can never be tied to one ideal.

Secondly, I pulled the quote you claim to not be propagande off a Liberal blog site. It is also posted on numerous other liberal and anti bush sites as well.

The FACT still remains, you cut and pasted a liberal anti bush propaganda blog and tried to gain credibility from it. Then you pulled out the "paleo-conservative" bit.

That is way too funny, girl.

I am not a prtisan brainwashed righty, I am truly a free thinker, and I think you are silly, on this matter anyway. I like much more of your other posts, non politics anyway.

We can agree to disagree, no problem with me.

chagrin
04-14-2006, 03:49 PM
Now see hear is where you position is flawed and is one even our beloved Neo-Jacobin administration can even admit to:

The Iranian people are not one and the same as the leadership of the Iranian govt. They are our natural allies.

Their youth need employment are on the net and have been exposed to other ideas. They want representative gov't and to trade in markets and become consumers. They are the hope of that nation. It is just a matter of time.
Nuke 'em and like any people they will become our enemy...the same way that nation became our enemy when we engineered a coup to put in the ruthless Shah in order to get favored oil contracts.

Not only that but the Iraq Shi'a who are allied with Iran wil lturn on our soldiers.

Do I need to repeat it?
The Iranian people are not one and the same as the leadership of the Iranian govt.They are our natural allies.

Let me ask you something, and I am serious:

Do you know one single Iranian? Just one?

I know many, and "the people" may not be, as a whole, Anti-American, but they have the highest population of drug addicts in the world, they are kept high from the Opium and Heroine trade and ruled by an iron fist of revolutionaries who do in fact, want America and Israel gone.

You read too many blogs, I get my info from the actual people who live there.

Radar Chief
04-14-2006, 03:53 PM

So by that same analogy, God “gave” Israel to the Jews for a reason. :hmmm:

vailpass
04-14-2006, 03:54 PM

Wow. No offense BOT but that is the most hateful thing I've ever seen posted on this board. This thread needs to be banished to the DC hole.

BucEyedPea
04-14-2006, 03:58 PM
First, let me say that this: a "paleo-conservative, original and true traditional conservatism with a strong libertarian streak", is as ridiculous as Taco John trying to claim both sides (a centrist), so he can never be tied to one ideal.

In your opinion.

...and that's just it....I AM tied to an ideal:

Limited gov't at home and abroad for a non-interventionist fp based and no offense first, fiscal restraint and traditional values.

I feel the ME problem was originally created by Great Britain festering up to today.

Secondly, I pulled the quote you claim to not be propaganda off a Liberal blog site. It is also posted on numerous other liberal and anti bush sites as well.

Oh it is? I went out and must'a missed. But I did not get it from a blog.

The FACT still remains, you cut and pasted a liberal anti bush propaganda blog and tried to gain credibility from it. Then you pulled out the "paleo-conservative" bit.

That is way too funny, girl.
I enjoyed making you laugh then.

I am not a prtisan brainwashed righty, I am truly a free thinker, and I think you are silly, on this matter anyway.

Could'a fooled me. ( not meant sarcastically ....was my impression)

I like much more of your other posts, non politics anyway.
Thank you.

I voted for Bush first time, volunteered as a counter here in FL... and voted 3rd party last tine.

ANYONE who relies on the "anti-Bush" line is a partisan in my eyes.
The left just happens to be right on this one.

We can agree to disagree, no problem with me.

Agreed...but I enjoy debate and when all points have been exhausted then I do this. K? But it's all cool.

Radar Chief
04-14-2006, 04:04 PM

Do I need to repeat it?

That’s a rather long winded deflection from the fact that their daily prayers still end with the phrase “Death to America”.
And just FYI, but if you’d bothered ask’n, instead of assume’n, you’d find what we agree on this right here.

But I doubt this realization is gonna keep you from need’n to hear your pea rattle, so nevermind. :rolleyes:

R&GHomer
04-14-2006, 04:06 PM
I think its funny that Israel wants sympathy for the Holocaust and then turns around and abuses a race of people themselves

Are you for real? Seriously, the Palestinians asked for what they got. They declared "along with many other countries" war on Israel. THEY LOST. That's the price you pay when you start shit you can't finish.

Bwana
04-14-2006, 04:09 PM
If they want nukes, give them nukes. :evil:

R&GHomer
04-14-2006, 04:12 PM
If they want nukes, give them nukes. :evil:

And then send them the target coordinates of a couple dozen american ICBM's pointed towards Iran.

Rain Man
04-14-2006, 04:13 PM
The best approach with Iran is to wait. The youth will eventually take over that country, and as long as we don't alienate them, they'll be much more friendly to the U.S. than the current generation of leadership that remembers the Shah and the revolution.

BucEyedPea
04-14-2006, 04:22 PM
Originally Posted by Radar Chief
Every survey I’ve ever read says that the Israelis believe there will be peace when Palestinians are will’n to live with them.

Have you ever been to the ME...or Israel?
They treat the Palestinians like shit.
Furthermore how are they to live with them if it's a state that has to be "Jewish" in identity with discrimination on others built in?

And not all Jews want Israel to remain a Jewish state but feel it should be more like America. There are also Jews there who want all of the Palestinian land with no compromises as well. It's a good thing the Israelis finally voted the Likuud party out.

This issue is an alabtross around America's neck and created anti-Semitism and spawned terrorism.

Not even all Jews think alike on the gov't of Israel. My daughter attends a school that is half Israeli. They are NOT of one mind. Even Orthodox Jews side with the Palestinians.

Read up on the history of the area.

If we elect our leaders then we are not completely innocent.

Suicide bombs are the poor man's F16. It's urban guerilla warfare.
We can't beat it.

The Palestinians believe there will be peace when all the Zionists are dead and there is no Israel.
Such peace luv’n people.

There are people on both sides who feel like this about the other.
I have a suggestion: read "Lawrence of Arabia" for a more expanded view point.

Oh and btw they did not invent car bombs etc. Our own CIA has used them too.

BucEyedPea
04-14-2006, 04:24 PM
The best approach with Iran is to wait. The youth will eventually take over that country, and as long as we don't alienate them, they'll be much more friendly to the U.S. than the current generation of leadership that remembers the Shah and the revolution.

Words of Wisdom. :)

BucEyedPea
04-14-2006, 04:28 PM
Let me ask you something, and I am serious:

Do you know one single Iranian? Just one?

I know many, and "the people" may not be, as a whole, Anti-American, but they have the highest population of drug addicts in the world, they are kept high from the Opium and Heroine trade and ruled by an iron fist of revolutionaries who do in fact, want America and Israel gone.

You read too many blogs, I get my info from the actual people who live there.

Yes I do know some. I also know Arabs and Jews and have been to the Mideast.

Pakistan also has a drug problem too. That is unfortunate but has nothing to do with whether we should use tactical nukes on them.

I get my news daily from two Libertarian sites. I am active in politics,read it extensively mostly books, been involved in legislation or have been.

I am a Republican.

If I want to read any blog...I will do so all I want. But I don't get my information from them. I get that from a variety of sources...which have been impeccable. E/g I said about Iraq before going in has happened.

R&GHomer
04-14-2006, 04:28 PM

You know, I would tend to agree. However, I believe a lot of this posturing is coming out of tehran to bolster their governments "
or should I say" the Shah's / Clerics stranglehold on the country. Any one that thinks that country is a true democracy is sniffing paint thinner. They blame all the countries problems on Israel and the west. All the while living in their ivory towers while the majority of the country sits in obscure poverty happy with the notion that god will smite the evil infidels.

Saudi Arabia did the same thing and it came back to bite us and them in the ass. JMHO.

Radar Chief
04-14-2006, 04:29 PM
Have you ever been to the ME...or Israel?

Does Saudi then Kuwait then Iraq count?
If so, yea I’ve been there.

The rest of your post I see as yet another long-winded deflection only this time it’s ‘cause you can’t find a link to a survey contradicting what I posted.
But I doubt this realization will stop ya from need’n to hear your pea rattle either, so never mind.

BucEyedPea
04-14-2006, 04:34 PM
That’s a rather long winded deflection from the fact that their daily prayers still end with the phrase “Death to America”.

Funny how Cheney and Bush's prayers end with the same.

Bush is already on record for saying "God" told him to invade Iraq!

Do you judge the earlier historical Israelis for wiping out Canaan at one time as something God told them to do? That would be considered genocide today?

Radar Chief
04-14-2006, 04:36 PM
Funny how Cheney and Bush's prayers end with the same.

:spock: "Death to America"? :bong:

You're deflect'n again.
I guess your pattern has now been firmly established. :rolleyes:

BucEyedPea
04-14-2006, 04:40 PM
In your opinion.

R&GHomer
04-14-2006, 04:48 PM
I'm so tired of all this shit. I wonder what the middle Easts reaction would be if the US administration came out and said that Israel can do what ever they think is necessary to insure their countries security?

CHIEF4EVER
04-14-2006, 04:51 PM

Finalmente! Someone who gets it! REPSKI.

Ari Chi3fs
04-14-2006, 05:50 PM
Queue Iranian vs Skinsbra

BucEyedPea
04-14-2006, 06:09 PM
Yes, because Iran only became hostile when Bush took office. :rolleyes: You forget the Iran hostages when Carter was president?
You do know that our CIA overthrew their leader in the 1950's to put the Shah in who was hated and ruthless and this was payback right? Yeeeeeeeaaaaah right! America never get's blowback from such meddling! Check out the History Channel next time the whole story is put on. It's called what goes around comes around.

CHIEF4EVER
04-14-2006, 06:34 PM
You do know that our CIA overthrew their leader in the 1950's to put the Shah in who was hated and ruthless and this was payback right? Yeeeeeeeaaaaah right! America never get's blowback from such meddling! Check out the History Channel next time the whole story is put on. It's called what goes around comes around.

But that doesn't have JACK to do with why radical Islamists hate us. They have hated us since 1948. Does that year ring a bell?

mikey23545
04-14-2006, 06:38 PM

We are the only country in the world that makes it's own choices, right or wrong....Every other country in the world gets to claim America made them act in so-and-so manner, or make Decision X...What complete and utter bullshit.

You are the epitomy of the Perfect Liberal Tool...

JBucc
04-14-2006, 06:43 PM
Nuke me
Nuke me, my friend
Nuke me
Nuke me, again
Am I the only one?

Nuke me
Do it and do it again
Waste me
Nuke me, my friend

Am I the only one?

My favorite inside source
I'll spit in your open sores
Appreciate your concern
You'll always stink and burn

Nuke me
Nuke me, my friend
Nuke me
Nuke me, again

Am I the only one?

Nuke me!

BucEyedPea
04-14-2006, 09:13 PM
We are the only country in the world that makes it's own choices, right or wrong....Every other country in the world gets to claim America made them act in so-and-so manner, or make Decision X...What complete and utter bullshit.

You are the epitomy of the Perfect Liberal Tool...
ROFL BTW it's spelled epitome. Must be that liberal education. eh?

Guess, I found a NeoCon...NeoCons hate REAL conservatives like me.
You are the epitome of the Perfect Brownshirt supporting this balderdash.

Does your analysis include 9/11 making us invade Iraq? We made the same claims to justify preemptive war. Even though Iraq had nothing to do with it.. and no WMD's. Iran kicked us out of their country...that's their right. Yet, Iran has never sponsored a terrorist attack on America. Can you say Nazi?

KILLER_CLOWN
04-14-2006, 09:51 PM
Wow - are you serious or are you just having fun keeping this thread alive? I mean your making a rather casual comment about the deaths of over 6 million people.

didn't you read the quote from the iranian president? that never happened the holocaust was all just made up. Israeli's want to exist and that is by far the worst crime ever committed, and if we weren't the great satan then all of this wouldn't have happened. We deserve all this hatred. Everyone should hate this country and donate all of their stuff to an illegal immigrant family.

Now if you believe anything written in the previous paragraph then i have some beachfront property in Kansas to sell you. :drool:

listopencil
04-14-2006, 10:31 PM

Frankie or tom cash?

Simplex3
04-14-2006, 10:35 PM
Why wait when we can arm the youth? I agree that the youth of Iran seem friendly to the West.

Guru
04-14-2006, 10:58 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060414/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iran_israel_1;_ylt=AlUX1uGoUyQHrzDIQ36PJaxSw60A;_ylu=X3oDMTBiMW04NW9mBHNlYwMlJVRPUCUl

Not cool.

Crap!!! As long as Russia does not get involved.

Boyceofsummer
04-14-2006, 11:57 PM
Senator Biden in 2008. Having said that I do not agree that it is not in our national interest to have a regional civil war in the Middle East. I say we have screwed up Iraq to the point that our only hope of salvaging anything for our mis-guided invasion is to encourage and promote a wider regional civil war in this region. Let them fight it out and consume each other while diverting recourses to this conflict. Hell, Bushco stands to make even more money from this scenario. A win-win situation, eh?

listopencil
04-15-2006, 12:29 AM
I voted for Bush first time, volunteered as a counter here in FL... and voted 3rd party last tine.

That's funny, I did the exact same thing. I went Libertarian. Where'd you go if you don't mind me asking?

Kerberos
04-15-2006, 09:04 AM
The last arab nation to talk this kind of shit about Isreal and about to have Nuclear power got thier shit stomped by the Isreali's (which was Iraq if memory serves me correctly).

Guess Iran doesn't get the Military Channel and didn't get to see "Raid On The Reactor"? :shrug:

R&GHomer
04-15-2006, 09:26 AM
The last arab nation to talk this kind of shit about Isreal and about to have Nuclear power got thier shit stomped by the Isreali's (which was Iraq if memory serves me correctly).

Guess Iran doesn't get the Military Channel and didn't get to see "Raid On The Reactor"? :shrug:

Oh, I'm sure that lessen hasn't been forgotten. They just know that the United States is preoccupied and won't let the Israelis "at this point" take care of business on their own. That's not to say that if the Iranians continue to escalate the situation Israel wouldn't just take them out anyway. What's amazing to me is; why the hell would you threaten a country that already has nuclear weapons with developing one and then using it to wipe them of the face of the planet. It's not like Israel hasn't shown their willingness to preemptively strike first when threatened.

ChiefsKing
04-15-2006, 09:50 AM
Wow. You and Tig O Bittys must be the biggest dip shits to come along since meme. My parents were missionaries and we use to live in Israel, so I not only know about it, I lived it. Let me tell everyone about their "cause". To me your "cause" is lost when you blow yourself up just so you can take out a few innocent women and children. These are very evil people who believe their religion wants them, and is ok with them killing people who don't believe in their propaganda bullshit!

ChiefsKing
04-15-2006, 10:03 AM
Don't forget Iran's president was one a ringleader in the kidnapping of Americans

stevieray
04-15-2006, 11:15 AM
Iran and Russia attempt to annihilate Israel?

Predicted in the Bible.

go bowe
04-15-2006, 01:24 PM
But that doesn't have JACK to do with why radical Islamists hate us. They have hated us since 1948. Does that year ring a bell?1948?

why yes, that was the year i was born... :D :D :D

go bowe
04-15-2006, 01:31 PM
Wow - are you serious or are you just having fun keeping this thread alive? I mean your making a rather casual comment about the deaths of over 6 million people.that was just the jews...

there was like twice that many killed altogether during that time...

and i wouldn't call that a casual comment...

i was thinking along the lines of nj...

BucEyedPea
04-15-2006, 02:08 PM
Don't forget Iran's president was one a ringleader in the kidnapping of Americans

That's only been alleged...never proven.
And if true....so what? You nuke millions of innocents for one man?