PDA

View Full Version : prayer request

KCChiefsMan
04-14-2006, 01:59 PM
I just found out that my best friends mother was brutally murdered in Wichita early this morning. I have been very great friends with Troy (my friend) for a long time and his mother has always been very nice to me, and I always liked her. I guess they caught the guy, I just hope that Troy doesn't try and get revenge on him or anything like that. Troy is a very successfull entrepreneur as well as a pilot in the Air Force and I would hate to see him go to jail himself over this guy. His mother Joyce did not deserve this, she had always kept to herself and treated me like a brother to Troy. I am pretty shook up about this, so it would be nice if anyone would say a prayer to help my buddy Troy get through this. thank you

big nasty kcnut
04-14-2006, 02:03 PM
Done may his mother find eternal happiness and her killer get anal raped and then go to the worst part of hell

StcChief
04-14-2006, 02:05 PM
Done. My sympathy with you, your friend and his family
in this time.

Unfortunately alot of terrible folks in the world.

RedNFeisty
04-14-2006, 02:15 PM
Condolences to you, your friend and his family, may your friend remain refrained.

Frankie
04-14-2006, 02:57 PM
I have friends whose parents have been almost my parents to me. I would be real hurt and angered if one died violently. I hope your friendand you will handle this with strength and the killer is punished properly. Peace and serenity to both of you and the victim's soul.

ct
04-14-2006, 02:58 PM
TnP for your friend and family.

I've not heard anything of this story in Wichita.

Rain Man
04-14-2006, 02:58 PM
That's tragic. Sad to hear about a good person losing their life in that way.

KCChiefsMan
04-14-2006, 04:51 PM
ya it's really sad, she raised him all by herself and did a pretty damn good job. Troy never had a father, it's terrible that this had to happen this way

cdcox
04-14-2006, 04:53 PM
Sorry to hear this. I'll pray for your friend.

Fat Elvis
04-14-2006, 05:23 PM
That's horrible, my condolenses and prayers....