PDA

View Full Version : Glass, Baird, Bell, Royals...Laughing Stock of the League

petegz28
04-14-2006, 09:00 PM
I gave Bell a chance last year....this team is a flipping joke. Baird needs to get out of town...how can he not be the most embarrased ass clown in baseball? He has managed to field the worst team in baseball year after year and we are off to a start to be the worst yet! I love my Roylas but this is like watching a slaughter.

CHIEF4EVER
04-14-2006, 09:27 PM
I gave Bell a chance last year....this team is a flipping joke. Baird needs to get out of town...how can he not be the most embarrased ass clown in baseball? He has managed to field the worst team in baseball year after year and we are off to a start to be the worst yet! I love my Roylas but this is like watching a slaughter.

Actually, in all fairness, the game in TB WAS a slaughter.

beer bacon
04-14-2006, 09:28 PM
Actually, in all fairness, the game in TB WAS a slaughter.

Hey now, only the last three innings were a slaughter :deevee:

leviw
04-14-2006, 09:29 PM
I don't think it's fair to blame Baird and Bell. You HAVE to start at the very top and work your way down from there.

CHIEF4EVER
04-14-2006, 09:30 PM
Hey now, only the last three innings were a slaughter :deevee:

Yes. Preceded by a classic rectal - cranial inversion by Bell.

beer bacon
04-14-2006, 09:30 PM
I don't think it's fair to blame Baird and Bell. You HAVE to start at the very top and work your way down from there.

Bud Selig must go :cuss:

leviw
04-14-2006, 09:31 PM

VERY top. Bush, Selig, Glass, etc.

CHIEF4EVER
04-14-2006, 09:32 PM

Yea! Hang the bastige! :cuss: ROFL

CHIEF4EVER
04-14-2006, 09:33 PM

That's painting with kind of a broad brush doncha think?

leviw
04-14-2006, 09:34 PM
That's painting with kind of a broad brush doncha think?

This is our baseball team we're talking about. Leave no stone unturned!

beer bacon
04-14-2006, 09:35 PM

Lets take out the Yankees while we are clearing house.

leviw
04-14-2006, 09:36 PM
Lets take out the Yankees while we are clearing house.

....and Johnny Depp. That bastard.

CHIEF4EVER
04-14-2006, 09:37 PM

Sooooooo......the Royals snatching defeat from the jaws of victory was BUSHs fault?

Pssssssst....someone call the Secret Service. QUICK!

leviw
04-14-2006, 09:38 PM
Sooooooo......the Royals snatching defeat from the jaws of victory was BUSHs fault?

It wouldn't be right to blame God on Good Friday. So I went to the next in line...bear with me here.

beer bacon
04-14-2006, 09:38 PM

That is how it works in our fine country. Anytime anything goes wrong it is the President's fault. I still hate that bastard for all that change I keep losing in my sofa.

CHIEF4EVER
04-14-2006, 09:39 PM
It wouldn't be right to blame God on Good Friday. So I went to the next in line...bear with me here.

Okey Doke. ;)

CHIEF4EVER
04-14-2006, 09:41 PM
That is how it works in our fine country. Anytime anything goes wrong it is the President's fault. I still hate that bastard for all that change I keep losing in my sofa.

ROFL

REP.

leviw
04-14-2006, 09:41 PM

Not to mention the socks in the dryer...

Ari Chi3fs
04-14-2006, 09:43 PM

You, my friend, are a visionary. I rewardeth thee with my most potent REP variety.

TEX
04-14-2006, 10:14 PM

Except he hardly ever takes responsibility for ANYTHING as it's ALWAYS someone else's fault or bad information or some $hit like that.

beer bacon
04-14-2006, 10:18 PM
Except he hardly ever takes responsibility for ANYTHING as it's ALWAYS someone else's fault or bad information or some $hit like that.

That is how it works in our fine country. Anytime anything goes wrong the current President immediately does everything he can to seperate himself from any responsibility whatsoever. I caught that bastard, on tape, stealing socks from my dryer, and two years later he still won't fess up.

TEX
04-14-2006, 10:20 PM
That is how it works in our fine country. Anytime anything goes wrong the current President immediately does everything he can to seperate himself from any responsibility whatsoever. I caught that bastard, on tape, stealing socks from my dryer, and two years later he still won't fess up.

No, you just think you did. It was misinformation.