PDA

View Full Version : What's happened to Chiefsplanet?

chiefscafan
04-16-2006, 09:35 AM
This use to be a board where us as chiefs fans could come on and talk chiefs football. No one was attacked for having a different opinion cause we were all chiefs fans. Attacking was made directly at Taco JOhn or other team posters. NOw we seem to attack ourselves. I've come onto this board in the last two months and most of the threads are about each planeteer talking how they are better than everyone else. It makes me sick. I use to love to come on here and debate with people about the chiefs no vicious words were spoken just opinions.

Also if you guys bothered to look at my profile u will see that I have been on this board for more than 2 years ever since the kcstar board went down.

As I've stated before that technically makes me not a noob I'm older than alot of you that are calling me that.

I 've liked coming onto this board but I think maybe it has gotten to be too big and some of the guys on here have started to believe that they are better than everyone else. I don''t really want to be a part of that anymore.

So I guess I"m here to say is there another board where I can go to find my chiefs news> Please only people with helpful responses.

CHiefs in 2006 you got to believe!

SPchief
04-16-2006, 09:40 AM
www.NEPACHIEFS.com

Kerberos
04-16-2006, 09:40 AM
http://www.chiefplanet.com

amazing what the "s" does in the URL espcially without it!

:D

Sorry this is not a serious response. ;)

Bwana
04-16-2006, 09:43 AM
:shake:

Rain Man
04-16-2006, 09:44 AM
It's a jungle in here. Only the toughest survive and get pie.

stevieray
04-16-2006, 09:44 AM
:shake:

you just think you're better than me.

:deevee:

Bwana
04-16-2006, 09:49 AM
you just think you're better than me.

ROFL

Daddy, daddy, stevieray just gave me a dirty look!

stevieray
04-16-2006, 09:50 AM
ROFL

Daddy, daddy, stevieray just gave me a dirty look!

moooooooooooom, bwana just kicked me in the head again... :deevee:

chiefscafan
04-16-2006, 09:51 AM
spchiefs i went to the website but it won't let me log in

SPchief
04-16-2006, 09:52 AM

Are you a HARDCORE fan???

milkman
You want helpful.

Grow a thicker skin, and quit being a whiney ass bitch, bitch.

Did that help?

chiefscafan
you guys have just lost sight on what this forum was made for is all . It''s ok i'LL JUST move on to somewhere where my opinions will be appreciated.

TRR
04-16-2006, 09:53 AM

I believe you have to register, and be approved for log in status.

stevieray
04-16-2006, 09:54 AM
you guys have just lost sight on what this forum was made for is all . It''s ok i'LL JUST move on to somewhere where my opinions will be appreciated.

please don't take it so serious...if you must go, try warpaint illustrated, or chiefs coalition, they are more football oriented.

chiefscafan
04-16-2006, 09:54 AM
yeah I registered it said I had to wait for an email. Is it a real board where it isn't a bunch of guys trying to pump themselves up?

OnTheWarpath58
04-16-2006, 09:55 AM

Good luck with that........

Thig Lyfe
04-16-2006, 09:55 AM
This use to be a board where us as chiefs fans could come on and talk chiefs football. No one was attacked for having a different opinion cause we were all chiefs fans. Attacking was made directly at Taco JOhn or other team posters. NOw we seem to attack ourselves. I've come onto this board in the last two months and most of the threads are about each planeteer talking how they are better than everyone else. It makes me sick. I use to love to come on here and debate with people about the chiefs no vicious words were spoken just opinions.

Also if you guys bothered to look at my profile u will see that I have been on this board for more than 2 years ever since the kcstar board went down.

As I've stated before that technically makes me not a noob I'm older than alot of you that are calling me that.

I 've liked coming onto this board but I think maybe it has gotten to be too big and some of the guys on here have started to believe that they are better than everyone else. I don''t really want to be a part of that anymore.

So I guess I"m here to say is there another board where I can go to find my chiefs news> Please only people with helpful responses.

Shut up.

chiefscafan
04-16-2006, 09:57 AM
ok thanks stevieray in truth I love this board but you guys have a couple of retards on here doing popularity polls and getting a kick out of being bullys I don't need that in my life. My life is stressfull enough. I just want to find out chief football and talk football. I just wish it could go back to the way it was before but I guess it can't.

chop
04-16-2006, 09:59 AM

You don't want to go there. I've been around long enough to have witnessed the fighting going on with the members there.

milkman
04-16-2006, 10:00 AM
chiefscafan
Starter

CHiefs in 2006

You also might want to pay more attention in math class.

chiefscafan
04-16-2006, 10:00 AM
wow arowheadwolf what a whitty comeback. Can you piece more than two words together.

Hey noob go somewhere else this is where the real mean are talking :)

OnTheWarpath58
04-16-2006, 10:01 AM
ok thanks stevieray in truth I love this board but you guys have a couple of retards on here doing popularity polls and getting a kick out of being bullys I don't need that in my life. My life is stressfull enough. I just want to find out chief football and talk football. I just wish it could go back to the way it was before but I guess it can't.

In my short time here on the Planet, I've learned that incessant bitching and moaning will turn these guys around. You're just not trying hard enough.

:rolleyes:

chiefscafan
04-16-2006, 10:02 AM
Who the hell are you sidewinder

you are just a damn bully

are you in the chief madness poll too, do you hope to be king of the board !

YOu my sir are pathetic

I didn't ask for your opinion anyways

RedDread
04-16-2006, 10:03 AM
Wuz goin on in dis thread?

Kerberos
04-16-2006, 10:04 AM
It's a jungle in here. Only the toughest survive and get pie.

What PIE??

F*** I am always the last to know! :banghead:

:cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

Coogs
04-16-2006, 10:04 AM

This BB, while maddning, has a lot of good posters. Guys I look forward to reading their stuff. I know it is hard, 'cause some posters here bash everything I post, but just ignore them, and converse with the people you enjoy.

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
04-16-2006, 10:06 AM
This BB, while maddning, has a lot of good posters. Guys I look forward to reading their stuff. I know it is hard, 'cause some posters here bash everything I post, but just ignore them, and converse with the people you enjoy.

True enough, Coogs.

My ignore list grows longer and longer each day these days.

I used to spend several hours a day here.

Now, 15 minutes and I'm done.

SPchief
04-16-2006, 10:06 AM

YOu my sir are pathetic

:deevee: :deevee: :deevee:

milkman
04-16-2006, 10:07 AM

YOu my sir are pathetic

I am just a long time poster, who understands that nothing here is all that serious, and shouldn't be taken seriously.

You can take my advice, and grow a thicker skin, or you can just continue to cry about all the bullies here.

Your choice.

But where ever you land on the intraweb, somebody is going to insult you.

I have been insulted more times than I can count.

But unlike you, I don't give a rat's ass.

Coogs
04-16-2006, 10:09 AM
True enough, Coogs.

Pretty much ditto for me. Right here around draft time I spend a little longer than 15 minutes, but not much. Today, I am just waiting for my family to get around to go to the in-laws.

milkman
04-16-2006, 10:09 AM
True enough, Coogs.

I think that's a damn shame.

You have always been one of the people whose posts I enjoy.

Bowser
04-16-2006, 10:10 AM

You've been a member since 2001, and you're dropping this drah-mah NOW?

You want a web site where your opinions are "appreciated"? Start up www.chiefscafanssafelittlecorneroftheworld.com.

Coogs
I think that's a damn shame.

You have always been one of the people whose posts I enjoy.

Ditto again!

Kerberos

Is there any difference in a RATS ASS and a FLYING RATS ASS when it comes to not giving a shit??

Just curious!

OnTheWarpath58
04-16-2006, 10:14 AM
I am just a long time poster, who understands that nothing here is all that serious, and shouldn't be taken seriously.

You can take my advice, and grow a thicker skin, or you can just continue to cry about all the bullies here.

Your choice.

But where ever you land on the intraweb, somebody is going to insult you.

You're wasting your time, Sidewinder. Guys like this don't get it.

This place is like a fraternity, or hell, even a football team.

The rookies/pledges have to earn the respect of the veterans. Can't take a little hazing? You have two options:

Take it

or

Leave it.

No one is being forced to be here. But bitching and moaning is NOT going to help your cause. I would have thought he'd have realized that the first time around this block......

milkman
04-16-2006, 10:14 AM
Is there any difference in a RATS ASS and a FLYING RATS ASS when it comes to not giving a shit??

Just curious!

Damned if I know!

Claynus
04-16-2006, 10:15 AM
Chiefscafan's rating as a poster has been lowered to -1 out of 10.

StcChief
04-16-2006, 10:16 AM
It's the Off season....We are waiting for draft day...alot of bored folks with no news football related.....

milkman
04-16-2006, 10:16 AM
You're wasting your time, Sidewinder. Guys like this don't get it.

This place is like a fraternity, or hell, even a football team.

The rookies/pledges have to earn the respect of the veterans. Can't take a little hazing? You have two options:

Take it

or

Leave it.

No one is being forced to be here. But bitching and moaning is NOT going to help your cause. I would have thought he'd have realized that the first time around this block......

Yeah, I know, but I'm a nice guy (stop laughing), and feel obligated to try.

chiefs4me
04-16-2006, 10:17 AM

YOu my sir are pathetic

the boys are just having fun in the off season.....but if you want chiefs news, here it is.....NO FOOTBALL TILL AUGUST........does that help you at all???ROFL You can visit all the chiefs boards you want, there are several, but you will come back to this one, there is no other like it anywhere..:D

milkman
04-16-2006, 10:33 AM
the boys are just having fun in the off season.....but if you want chiefs news, here it is.....NO FOOTBALL TILL AUGUST........does that help you at all???ROFL You can visit all the chiefs boards you want, there are several, but you will come back to this one, there is no other like it anywhere..:D

Shut up.

Oh wait, that was an automatic response.
I mean't to say, I agree.

htismaqe
04-16-2006, 10:37 AM
the more things change, the more they stay the same

ROYC75
04-16-2006, 10:39 AM
Me thinks everybody here is Nucking Futs.

Nzoner
04-16-2006, 10:39 AM
I can see it now,yet another sub-forum at CP

http://tinyurl.com/kayef

JBucc
04-16-2006, 10:40 AM
What's that called? When something is written backards but you still read it normal? I knew it once

chiefs4me
04-16-2006, 10:41 AM
Shut up.

Oh wait, that was an automatic response.
I mean't to say, I agree.

**** off asshole......

oh wait, I meant to say thanks......ROFL

chiefs4me
04-16-2006, 10:43 AM
I can see it now,yet another sub-forum at CP

http://tinyurl.com/kayef

yes, we really need one, and it should be about hockey playoffs, or NASCAR....:D

Ari Chi3fs
Oh wow. I just checked, and apparently, its the offseason. Whoa.

milkman
What's that called? When something is written backards but you still read it normal? I knew it once

Stupid? :shrug:

milkman
04-16-2006, 10:44 AM
**** off asshole......

oh wait, I meant to say thanks......ROFL

ROFL

Claynus
04-16-2006, 10:44 AM
http://whatshappenedtocp.ytmnd.com/

Bearcat
04-16-2006, 10:46 AM
No one was attacked for having a different opinion cause we were all chiefs fans.

This board? :spock:

ROFL

ROYC75
04-16-2006, 10:47 AM
Stupid? :shrug:

ROFL

Bearcat
04-16-2006, 10:47 AM
yes, we really need one, and it should be about hockey playoffs, or NASCAR....:D

I believe the Avalanche clinched a date with the Stars last night... should be interesting with our new goalie.

JBucc
04-16-2006, 10:48 AM
Stupid? :shrug:Stupid is as stupid does.

milkman
04-16-2006, 10:50 AM
Stupid is as stupid does.

OK Forrest.

JBucc
04-16-2006, 10:50 AM
OK Forrest.Happy Easter.

chiefs4me
04-16-2006, 10:52 AM
I believe the Avalanche clinched a date with the Stars last night... should be interesting with our new goalie.

yep, they did, we are bringing the broom, all you need is the dustpan...:D

milkman
04-16-2006, 10:53 AM
Happy Easter.

Back at ya.

Bearcat
04-16-2006, 10:54 AM
yep, they did, we are bringing the broom, all you need is the dustpan...:D

I like this one better...

http://www.cbc.ca/gfx/topstory/sports/svatos_marek040414.jpg

Braincase
04-16-2006, 10:54 AM
In society today, there feels like a tremendous amount of tension related to stong opinions one way or the other on a variety of topics, as opposed to more important topics like "How do we get Larry Johnson comfortable carrying the ball in his left arm?" and "How do we get Robert Gallery so pissed off at Al Davis that he'll want to sign with the Chiefs for the rest of his career?".

Hey... anybody wanna start a thread?

Bob Dole
04-16-2006, 10:56 AM
the more things change, the more they stay the same

But different.

And with nipples.

ROYC75
04-16-2006, 10:56 AM
Q :What does hockey and ChiefsPlanet have in common ?

A: Nothing ........... absolutely nothing.

ROYC75
04-16-2006, 10:57 AM
But different.

And with nipples.

but we still get pie, right ?

milkman
04-16-2006, 10:58 AM

I disagree.

There's a lot of hockey pucks posting in this forum.

Bearcat
04-16-2006, 10:59 AM

Actually, it has a lot to do with the click-and-bitch mentality of the board..... just wait for the official playoff thread.

If it wasn't for threads like this (and hockey), some people wouldn't have anything to post about.

chiefs4me
I like this one better...

http://www.cbc.ca/gfx/topstory/sports/svatos_marek040414.jpg

wait, I forgot to post a picture of your fans.......:D

ROYC75
I disagree.

I know, they are like rivals, here to pester the rest of us.

ROYC75
04-16-2006, 11:01 AM
Actually, it has a lot to do with the click-and-bitch mentality of the board..... just wait for the official playoff thread.

If it wasn't for threads like this (and hockey), some people wouldn't have anything to post about.

How else are we to keep a thread alive..... gasoline, meet fire . :fire:

Bearcat
04-16-2006, 11:02 AM
wait, I forgot to post a picture of your fans.......:D

Thanks, KCWolfman. When you're on top of the hockey world year after year, a lot of people hate you for being good. Too bad there aren't any sites like that about the Stars ;)

Bearcat
04-16-2006, 11:03 AM
How else are we to keep a thread alive..... gasoline, meet fire . :fire:

:spock:

So, you're keeping a thread alive that you would rather not see on the front page?

Nzoner
04-16-2006, 11:04 AM
I disagree.

That did it I'm taking my toys and going home,you you you Big Bully

milkman
04-16-2006, 11:05 AM
While the planet is my home, I am also registered at the Coalition.

I do enjoy football discussion, so have posted there in the last couple of days.

I just don't know if I have the heart to tell chiefscafan that I'm there.

http://www.chiefscoalition.com/Forums/index.php?showtopic=47166

:evil:

ROYC75
04-16-2006, 11:06 AM

So, you're keeping a thread alive that you would rather not see on the front page?

Whatever trips your trigger, Personally I don't like hockey, but the few hockey fans we have here bascally praise the game.

I look at them more like a divisional rival during there season.( a pain in the ass ) :D

Jenny Gump
04-16-2006, 11:08 AM
but we still get pie, right ?

Only good boys get pie.

milkman
That did it I'm taking my toys and going home,you you you Big Bully

Say it ain't so, Joe.

I'll change.
I promise!

Claynus
While the planet is my home, I am also registered at the Coalition.

I do enjoy football discussion, so have posted there in the last couple of days.

I just don't know if I have the heart to tell chiefscafan that I'm there.

http://www.chiefscoalition.com/Forums/index.php?showtopic=47166

:evil:

They love me over there. Unfortunately, my heart belongs to Chiefsplanet.

Jenny Gump
04-16-2006, 11:10 AM
They love me over there. Unfortunately, my heart belongs to Chiefsplanet

So does your pride.

chiefs4me
04-16-2006, 11:12 AM
Thanks, KCWolfman. When you're on top of the hockey world year after year, a lot of people hate you for being good. Too bad there aren't any sites like that about the Stars ;)

who are you talking to??????? and of course there aren't any dive a lance sites for the stars...our fans love us......:D

Bwana
04-16-2006, 11:13 AM

YOu my sir are pathetic

Dude, seriously, if you let guys get a rise out of you to the point where you are going to leave, good luck in "real life." When you have this many people in one place, you are going to have people that don't get along and are going to say some, dare I say it, "mean things!"

At that point in time, there are several choices, lets review shall we?

1. Tell the "mean person" to go jump off a cliff, rub some salt on their ass, or fug off.

2. Ignore the "mean person" and or put them on ignore.

3. Gather enough sand in your gina to produce a pearl the size of a basketball and start an "Iím leaving / I have been abuse thread."

Good luck in your future endeavors when you find that euphoric Shangri-La site where all is right with the world and you can sit around and make smoores and sing kombiya.

Good Luck and Ba-bye.:thumb:

Jenny Gump
04-16-2006, 11:14 AM
Dude, seriously, if you let guys get a rise out of you to the point where you are going to leave, good luck in "real life." When you have this many people in one place, you are going to have people that don't get along and are going to say some, dare I say it, "mean things!"

Bwana, I'm really getting sick of how you don't respect my opinion.

milkman
04-16-2006, 11:18 AM

At that point in time, there are several choices, lets review shall we?

1. Tell the "mean person" to go jump off a cliff, rub some salt on their ass, or fug off.

2. Ignore the "mean person" and or put them on ignore.

3. Gather enough sand in your gina to produce a pearl the size of a basketball and start an "Iím leaving / I have been abuse thread."

Good luck in your future endeavors when you find that euphoric Shangri-La site where all is right with the world and you can sit around and make smoores and sing kombiya.

Good Luck and Ba-bye.:thumb:

You're just a meanie!

Bwana
04-16-2006, 11:19 AM
Bwana, I'm really getting sick of how you don't respect my opinion.

That's becuse you are a VERY BAD Girl! :evil:

Jenny Gump
04-16-2006, 11:20 AM
That's becuse you are a VERY BAD Girl! :evil:

I'm good at bad. It's what I do. BTW, I respect every tool's opinion on this board. I just choose not to promote them.

Bearcat
04-16-2006, 11:22 AM
who are you talking to??????? and of course there aren't any dive a lance sites for the stars...our fans love us......:D

KCWolfman = the Red Wings fan who would rather post pictures and his insult of the week than talk about hockey.

My other point was that the Avalanche, like Red Wings, are generally hated like the Yankees, Duke, etc; because they're good year after year... something the Stars don't have to worry about... ;)

chiefs4me
04-16-2006, 11:24 AM
Here's another one for you bear, just in case you have forgotten what it looks like.....:D

chiefs4me
04-16-2006, 11:28 AM
KCWolfman = the Red Wings fan who would rather post pictures and his insult of the week than talk about hockey.

My other point was that the Avalanche, like Red Wings, are generally hated like the Yankees, Duke, etc; because they're good year after year... something the Stars don't have to worry about... ;)

pffffftttttttttt...................ROFL

Bearcat
04-16-2006, 11:29 AM
Here's another one for you bear, just in case you have forgotten what it looks like.....:D

You are KCWolfman!!! ROFL ROFL ROFL

Wait, no, his smaque actually makes sense, no matter how annoying...

(and a free history lesson.... Colorado - 2001 & 1996. Dallas - 1999*.)

chiefs4me
04-16-2006, 11:32 AM
You are KCWolfman!!! ROFL ROFL ROFL

Wait, no, his smaque actually makes sense, no matter how annoying...

(and a free history lesson.... Colorado - 2001 & 1996. Dallas - 1999*.)

Claynus
04-16-2006, 11:35 AM

You're acting a bit like a Bronco fan. The Stars won the Stanley Cup in 1999.

Bearcat
04-16-2006, 11:36 AM
I look forward to all of your hockey analysis in the coming days :LOL:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=56225&stc=1

Have they worn the uterus jersey this season?

chiefs4me
04-16-2006, 11:38 AM
You're acting a bit like a Bronco fan. The Stars won the Stanley Cup in 1999.

So what??????? I voted in your stupid polls, now let me have my fun....we might not win the cup every year, but we do get to play for it, unlike some of my other fav teams, they hardly ever get a chance to play for their trophy......:harumph:

go bowe
04-16-2006, 11:41 AM

So, you're keeping a thread alive that you would rather not see on the front page?it's our solemn duty to make all drama threads available to the board without having to dig through pages and pages of other, less entertaining threads...

yep...

solemn...

chiefs4me
04-16-2006, 11:42 AM
I look forward to all of your hockey analysis in the coming days :LOL:

Have they worn the uterus jersey this season?

ROFL, yea, they have, last week was the last time though, they actually retired them...I will admit, I am scared, to many wins with shootouts this year, and Marty is not a playoff goalie.....:deevee:

jidar
04-16-2006, 11:42 AM
I just say roll with it.

Although it's hard with this ****ing faggot friendly censor filter.

SPchief
04-16-2006, 11:46 AM
Somebody better reset jarjar's post count. He's about to hit 1000

jidar
04-16-2006, 11:49 AM
Somebody better reset jarjar's post count. He's about to hit 1000

God damn that jar jar incident.
stupid faggots

Bearcat
04-16-2006, 11:52 AM
ROFL, yea, they have, last week was the last time though, they actually retired them...I will admit, I am scared, to many wins with shootouts this year, and Marty is not a playoff goalie.....:deevee:

Goaltending is going to be huge... well, it always is... but Turco & Theodore both have a lot to prove. I was ticked when they traded Aebischer, so the Avalanche could lose every game 1-0 and I'll still blame Theodore :p

When they played the Stars two years ago, the Avalanche were fairly balanced and the Stars sucked at home... this year the Avalanche suck on the road while the Stars win anywhere.

I'm actually a bit more scared of Dallas than Detroit, because at least Dallas played in a decent division.

ENDelt260
04-16-2006, 11:53 AM
Please only people with helpful responses.

Here's a helpful suggestion: quit being a bitch.

The only thing I remember about you is your last bitchy crybaby thread. Hell of a reputation you're building up.

milkman
04-16-2006, 12:00 PM

The only thing I remember about you is your last bitchy crybaby thread. Hell of a reputation you're building up.

You're too late.
He's already gone.

SNR
04-16-2006, 12:15 PM

YOu my sir are pathetic

I didn't ask for your opinion anywaysDude, he'll punch you in the face and take your lunch money if you don't shut up. And if he doesn't then I will.

SPchief
04-16-2006, 12:16 PM
You're too late.
He's already gone.

And I'm sure he'll be missed.

milkman
04-16-2006, 12:17 PM
And I'm sure he'll be missed.

He will! He will!

Whiney ass bitches make for quality entertainment!

Ari Chi3fs
04-16-2006, 12:21 PM
we are truly gonna miss his 12.792452830188679245283018867925 posts per month.

ENDelt260
04-16-2006, 12:28 PM
ok thanks stevieray in truth I love this board but you guys have a couple of retards on here doing popularity polls and getting a kick out of being bullys I don't need that in my life. My life is stressfull enough.

Ahahahahahahaha.... gochiefs threads are causing you stress? Are you in seventh grade? What are your other stressors? a math quiz on Tuesday and that suzy is dating steve... which is total crap cause steve is a real jerk?

Hahahahahaha.

ENDelt260
04-16-2006, 12:32 PM
If you're gonna post the same non sequitir in every thread, I suggest "Nipple!"

Mosbonian
04-16-2006, 12:38 PM
I wish I had a dollar for every whiny "they're picking on me" thread I have seen on the Chief's board.....I'd be rich enough to buy the Royals from David Glass and put a rolling roof over the Truman Sports Complex.

If you're going to leave everytime someone makes you upset, you're going to run into the end of the Internet someday. If you don't like what's being said here, then don't post. There are several of us who have been around since the beginning of the Planet, and our post count is 1/3 of the nOOb's that have been here less than a year. (Hell, Endelt passed me on his first month on the board)

Like MCF, I grew a life and spend more time doing things that benefit myself and my family. That's how you manage to stay on the board without feeling like someone has pissed in your beer. Choose which things you take personally, laugh when someone makes a joke at your expense, and at every opportunity beg to see naked pics of the hot chicks on this BB...(Jenny Gump, Red, Mer, etc...)

mmaddog
Senior member and proud of it

ENDelt260
04-16-2006, 12:38 PM
You're too late.
He's already gone.
He'll come back to read my posts, damnit. I'm important.

Mosbonian
04-16-2006, 12:40 PM
He'll come back to read my posts, damnit. I'm important.

Damn....where's a pic of Stuart Smalley when you need it?

mmaddog

ENDelt260
04-16-2006, 12:42 PM
Goshdarnit, people like me!

Mosbonian
04-16-2006, 12:51 PM

No...no.....

What they should have told you was that no people are like you...

(I'd be nice to you if you'd lose that damn pic that is the only evidence that i exist.)

mmaddog

milkman
04-16-2006, 12:53 PM

http://ia.imdb.com/media/imdb/01/I/19/65/12m.jpg

Sure-Oz
04-16-2006, 12:54 PM
I'm on a worse board than this one, its not that bad here.

rad
04-16-2006, 12:59 PM

Didn't someone else start a thread just like this a week or two ago?

Or is this the same retread stirring up the offseason cesspool?

luv
04-16-2006, 01:00 PM
Didn't someone else start a thread just like this a week or two ago?

Or is this the same retread stirring up the offseason cesspool?
I'd say we average 2-3 threads like this per month.

philfree
04-16-2006, 01:06 PM

Not as good as it once was no doubt about that. It's really quite a sad state of affairs but everything seems to be more important then football talk. Oh well....All good things come to an end and life goes on........ C'est La Vie.

PhilFree:arrow:

rad
04-16-2006, 01:07 PM
I'd say we average 2-3 threads like this per month.

What's their deal? They all of a sudden get offended one day? Side effect of Viagara?

OldTownChief
04-16-2006, 01:10 PM
I wish I had a dollar for every whiny "they're picking on me" thread I have seen on the Chief's board.....I'd be rich enough to buy the Royals from David Glass and put a rolling roof over the Truman Sports Complex.

If you're going to leave everytime someone makes you upset, you're going to run into the end of the Internet someday. If you don't like what's being said here, then don't post. There are several of us who have been around since the beginning of the Planet, and our post count is 1/3 of the nOOb's that have been here less than a year. (Hell, Endelt passed me on his first month on the board)

Like MCF, I grew a life and spend more time doing things that benefit myself and my family. That's how you manage to stay on the board without feeling like someone has pissed in your beer. Choose which things you take personally, laugh when someone makes a joke at your expense, and at every opportunity beg to see naked pics of the hot chicks on this BB...(Jenny Gump, Red, Mer, etc...)

mmaddog
Senior member and proud of it
:thumb: :toast:

luv
04-16-2006, 01:11 PM
What's their deal? They all of a sudden get offended one day? Side effect of Viagara?
Gotta take the bad with the good.

IMO, it's cool that it's not all football. I like to read about the Chiefs and attempt to post something that makes me sound like I remotely know anything at all, but it's also fun to particiapate in "dumbassery". Also, there are several different types of people here. If you have a question about something not football related, someone on here might actually give you a serious answer, if they know about what you're asking.

I'd say it not just a Chiefs site, but it's a Chiefs fan site. We may not always talk about the Chiefs, but we're fans that come to talk about other stuff. That's just how I see it anyway.

milkman
04-16-2006, 01:12 PM

I doubt it.
I would imagine that Viagara would improve one's confidence.

This would be a side effect of no Viagara.

Rudy lost the toss
04-16-2006, 01:28 PM
I got to admit, the madness thing is annoying and all over the front page. what happened to the Game forum. Can the madness be moved somewhere?

Claynus
04-16-2006, 01:32 PM
I got to admit, the madness thing is annoying and all over the front page. what happened to the Game forum. Can the madness be moved somewhere?

It's only four threads.

luv
04-16-2006, 01:35 PM
It's only four threads.
Try 9. The original nomination post, Round 1 Game 1 threads, and now Round 1 Game 2 threads.

Claynus
04-16-2006, 01:39 PM
Try 9. The original nomination post, Round 1 Game 1 threads, and now Round 1 Game 2 threads.

Not on the front page.

milkman
04-16-2006, 01:41 PM
Not on the front page.

That can be fixed!

Rudy lost the toss
04-16-2006, 01:42 PM
It's only four threads.
four too many. count dogpiss vs. Herzig as 5 for now. Take it to casinoplanet or something

milkman
04-16-2006, 01:45 PM
four too many. count dogpiss vs. Herzig as 5 for now. Take it to casinoplanet or something

Relax.

What the hell else is going on?

Claynus
04-16-2006, 01:48 PM
Relax.

What the hell else is going on?

Chiefzilla is missing five important threads that I've bumped to the second page. HAVE SOME COMPASSION!

ChiefFripp
04-16-2006, 01:48 PM
We don't know what to do with ourselves in the offseason.

Rudy lost the toss
04-16-2006, 01:54 PM
Chiefzilla is missing five important threads that I've bumped to the second page. HAVE SOME COMPASSION!
exactly, jackass. I don't understand why the NFL draft would have a sub-forum, but a lame game which takes up 1/5 of the front page wouldn't

Claynus
04-16-2006, 01:55 PM
I don't understand why the NFL draft would have a sub-forum, but a lame game which takes up 1/5 of the front page wouldn't

I think it's because the NFL draft is more important.

Rudy lost the toss
04-16-2006, 01:58 PM
so, why keep it in a sub-forum along with musicplanet, pictures and geeksplanet. Hardly anything goes on there

ROYC75
04-16-2006, 02:04 PM
Invasion of the n00bs ?

FTR, it's business as usual ........

chiefsfaninNC
04-16-2006, 02:59 PM
Invasion of the n00bs ?

FTR, it's business as usual ........

Stop calling us noobs you damn bully. :deevee:

Sfeihc
04-16-2006, 03:30 PM

Isn't that like the pot calling the kettle black? ROFL

ENDelt260
04-16-2006, 03:35 PM
(I'd be nice to you if you'd lose that damn pic that is the only evidence that i exist.)

When people are nice to me it just confuses me.

ENDelt260
04-16-2006, 03:36 PM
Gotta take the bad with the good.

IMO, it's cool that it's not all football. I like to read about the Chiefs and attempt to post something that makes me sound like I remotely know anything at all, but it's also fun to particiapate in "dumbassery". Also, there are several different types of people here. If you have a question about something not football related, someone on here might actually give you a serious answer, if they know about what you're asking.

I'd say it not just a Chiefs site, but it's a Chiefs fan site. We may not always talk about the Chiefs, but we're fans that come to talk about other stuff. That's just how I see it anyway.
You can be pretty smart when you wanna be.

ENDelt260
04-16-2006, 03:37 PM
that's just crazy talk

blueballs
04-16-2006, 03:38 PM
I doubt it.
I would imagine that Viagara would improve one's confidence.

This would be a side effect of no Viagara.

I
AM
KING!
OF
THE
WORLD!!

ENDelt260
04-16-2006, 03:38 PM
Isn't that like the pot calling the kettle black? ROFL
No.

Sfeihc
04-16-2006, 03:47 PM
No.

well happy Easter anyway. :)

Guru
04-16-2006, 03:54 PM

have you set up your Ignore rules? I love talking Chiefs on here too, but during the offseason, we just have to make due. I have fun just BS'n in here with the others.

Wait until draft day. You will see a lot more football talk as it gets closer. Don't give up just yet and don't worry about the ones that talk down to ya.

Skip Towne
04-16-2006, 03:58 PM
I've been here longer than this dork and I don't remember the blissful days he talks about. I know I have been an asshole from the beginning but it does seem like I'm getting worse.

Chiefs Pantalones
04-16-2006, 03:58 PM
Salsa Cindy is here to save Chiefsplanet!!!

<table width="320"><tr><td align="center"><embed name="RAOCXplayer" src="http://www.bofunk.com/myspace/3137.asx" type="application/x-mplayer2" width="320" height="300" ShowControls="1" ShowStatusBar="0" loop="true" EnableContextMenu="0" DisplaySize="0" pluginspage="http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/Downloads/Contents/Products/MediaPlayer/">
</td></tr><tr><td align="center"><font color="red" size="2"><a href="http://www.bofunk.com">Video and Code Provided by BoFunk.com</a></font></td></tr></table>

Simplex3
04-16-2006, 03:59 PM
www.chiefscoalition.com

Where all the pu**ies hang out and stroke eachother.

Simplex3
04-16-2006, 04:01 PM
When the f**k was that? ROFL

luv
04-16-2006, 04:02 PM
Salsa Cindy is here to save Chiefsplanet!!!

Is that the same girl from last night's lovely video?

Chiefs Pantalones
04-16-2006, 04:03 PM
Is that the same girl from last night's lovely video?

no, different girl. lol

Gonzo
04-16-2006, 04:22 PM
Jesus....another one of these? Hold on...I'm looking for Skip's standard reply.....looking, looking, looking....FOUND IT!!!

"Shut up!"

Skip Towne
04-16-2006, 04:27 PM
Jesus....another one of these? Hold on...I'm looking for Skip's standard reply.....looking, looking, looking....FOUND IT!!!

"Shut up!"
It's Shut up, n00b!

Gonzo
04-16-2006, 04:28 PM
It's Shut up, n00b!

Oops...Sorry! ROFL

burt
04-16-2006, 04:56 PM
www.chiefscoalition.com

Where all the pu**ies hang out and stroke eachother.

Every now and then, peopls get wise beyond their ears.......

I almost want to replace my quote with this one...

milkman
04-16-2006, 05:29 PM
When the f**k was that? ROFL

I think the question is, which dimension was that?

He needs to find the hole he slid into this dimension from, and return to his own.

Mosbonian
04-16-2006, 05:37 PM
I've been here longer than this dork and I don't remember the blissful days he talks about. I know I have been an asshole from the beginning but it does seem like I'm getting worse.

To be honest, I don't ever remember a time when either board was "blissful"....I do remember getting slammed the first day I signed on when it was the old KC Star board...and I am not even sure who it was, but the guy told me that if I didn't have broad shoulders, the Star Board wasn't the place to be.

And...we built this place because we got tired of having to "play nice" by someone else's definition.

This isn't the grade school playground where you run to the teacher everytime someone does something you don't like.

mmaddog

Iowanian
04-16-2006, 05:49 PM
Oooooh, Buck up little trooper.

I saw a website you'd be more comfortable on with a simple google search.

Look under "football for Pussies dot com"

You've been here since 2001. If you've been here much, for those 600 posts, you've got no excuses to whine now..during your 5th offseason.

Instead of being a ass entrenching tool and starting the worst "i'm leaving" thread I've ever seen.....start a F@cking football thread on a topic you want to discuss.

Until then....Take a flying F@ck after a rolling dounut.

Iowanian
04-16-2006, 05:50 PM
The Truth is....Alot of shitbags have arrived, and alot of top shelf posters have gone.....

If instead of leaving, those great posters would post more and alleviate the load of dumbassary on the rest of us....it'd be a better place.

Mosbonian
04-16-2006, 05:58 PM
The Truth is....Alot of shitbags have arrived, and alot of top shelf posters have gone.....

If instead of leaving, those great posters would post more and alleviate the load of dumbassary on the rest of us....it'd be a better place.

I'm not sure I qualify as a great poster, but I am great at "dumbassery"...just ask my wife.

mmaddog

milkman
04-16-2006, 06:00 PM
I'm not sure I qualify as a great poster, but I am great at "dumbassery"...just ask my wife.

mmaddog

I don't believe that asking the wife is necessary.

sedated
04-16-2006, 06:04 PM

sorry, Iowanian, I'll try to post more.

if not for me, for the good of the Planet

burt
04-16-2006, 06:22 PM

Let's have golicksbutts start a thread on the biggest shitbags on the planet..... I am sure you would call that......shitbag dumdassarry.

Mosbonian
04-16-2006, 07:08 PM
I don't believe that asking the wife is necessary.

Hey.....

You know....you're probably right.:banghead:

mmaddog

KCChiefsFan88
04-16-2006, 07:13 PM
Hey it is still far better here than over at the Orange Mange

Sfeihc
04-16-2006, 07:22 PM

Of course there are some shitbags with high post counts. :hmmm:

Nice to see even on a holiday you're still spewing your venom.

Happy Easter, shitburger! :)

ENDelt260
04-16-2006, 07:42 PM
Who's the new chick?

chiefscafan
04-16-2006, 07:59 PM
I don't need to do I'm leaving post I am done here good luck i'll come back to check but i'm done posting on this board

So all that have enjoyed me posting and our conversations to the rest of you **** OFF :)

HAVE A NICE DAY :)

ENDelt260
04-16-2006, 08:01 PM
ROFL An "I'm leaving" post that declares itself unnecessary. Classic.

JBucc
04-16-2006, 08:02 PM
HAVE A NICE DAY :)Today was ruined, but tommorow just got a little brighter

chiefs4me
04-16-2006, 08:03 PM
I don't need to do I'm leaving post I am done here good luck i'll come back to check but i'm done posting on this board

So all that have enjoyed me posting and our conversations to the rest of you **** OFF :)

HAVE A NICE DAY :)

Don't leave over a silly thread, after all, what football do you want to talk about, they aren't even playing right now?????????:rolleyes:

VonneMarie
04-16-2006, 08:05 PM
Welcome to the offseason...

Mr. Kotter
04-16-2006, 10:08 PM
Some of you folks need to lighten the hell up. If you've been here longer than a few weeks, you know this place is about, more than anything else, dumbassery. Always has been; I suspect, it always will be.

If it changes; I'll probably go somewhere else. Lighten up, and enjoy....Vern. :shake:

go bowe
04-16-2006, 10:24 PM
oooh oooh...

how do we change it?

morphius
04-16-2006, 10:26 PM

Yup. There are still some quality posters around, but a lot of those who kept the place civil and interesting have dropped out or their post count has disipated. There has always been a bit of a beat in of new people to the BB, but along with that was a lot of "Hey! Welcome." posts, now its 95%, "Go away n00b".

Oh well.

VonneMarie
04-16-2006, 10:27 PM
oooh oooh...

how do we change it?
Bo Bo, did you get your B-Day rep? ROFL

milkman
04-16-2006, 10:30 PM
Yup. There are still some quality posters around, but a lot of those who kept the place civil and interesting have dropped out or their post count has disipated. There has always been a bit of a beat in of new people to the BB, but along with that was a lot of "Hey! Welcome." posts, now its 95%, "Go away n00b".

Oh well.

I think part of it, though, is that a lot of the new people that have been joining lately have been some real dumbasses.

Mr. Kotter
04-16-2006, 10:31 PM

Oh well.
I endorse this post.

oooh oooh...

how do we change it?

Smart ass....:p

morphius
04-16-2006, 10:36 PM
I think part of it, though, is that a lot of the new people that have been joining lately have been some real dumbasses.
I tried to stay away from that point. I don't hate a lot of the new people, but ****, at gatherings I find myself going, "who?", about a lot of the posters here, 'cause I just don't get a lot of interesting things from them that makes my mind stick with any sort of personality.

Of course at the same time, we are all have out dumbass moments, me more then others. Lord only knows that are team hasn't helped the situation here either.

milkman
04-16-2006, 10:38 PM
I tried to stay away from that point. I don't hate a lot of the new people, but ****, at gatherings I find myself going, "who?", about a lot of the posters here, 'cause I just don't get a lot of interesting things fromm them.

Of course at the same time, we are all have out dumbass moments, me more then others. Lord only knows that are team hasn't helped the situation here either.

There's a difference from having a dumbass moment, and being eternally stuck in that moment.

morphius
04-16-2006, 10:39 PM
There's a difference from having a dumbass moment, and being eternally stuck in that moment.
Yeah, but you know I normally take the less brutal approach, unless I'm insulting someone I consider a friend. :D

go bowe
04-16-2006, 10:40 PM
Bo Bo, did you get your B-Day rep? ROFLyes, darlin', i did...

and thank you very much...

i've been in pretty much one continuous party since friday...

and here i thought i was too old for this... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

hope you had a joyous easter, gurl...

and i hope the easter bunny was good to ya too... :D :D :D

go bowe
04-16-2006, 10:43 PM
Yeah, but you know I normally take the less brutal approach, unless I'm insulting someone I consider a friend. :Di don't know why exactly, but every time i hear "mcdreamy" on grey's anatomy i think of you...

milkman
04-16-2006, 10:43 PM
Yeah, but you know I normally take the less brutal approach, unless I'm insulting someone I consider a friend. :D

Yeah, me too.

Yeaah, that's it! :evil:

morphius
04-16-2006, 10:45 PM
yes, darlin', i did...

Glad you had a great birthday weekend! My weekend didn't go as planned at all, but ended up working out pretty well in the end, as we celebrated my birthday a bit early last night.

VonneMarie
04-16-2006, 10:46 PM
yes, darlin', i did...

It was so so. :shrug:

morphius
04-16-2006, 10:48 PM
i don't know why exactly, but every time i hear "mcdreamy" on grey's anatomy i think of you...
LOL! My wife has a friend who has been on that show a couple times, one of the nicest girls you could ever meet. I obviously need to watch that to see who my competition is, mcdreamy my ass.

Its a good thing I don't let the eye comments embarrass me like they did when I was younger.

go bowe
04-16-2006, 11:04 PM
Glad you had a great birthday weekend! My weekend didn't go as planned at all, but ended up working out pretty well in the end, as we celebrated my birthday a bit early last night.well, happy early birthday, mcdreamy... :toast: :toast: :toast:

morphius
04-16-2006, 11:05 PM
well, happy early birthday, mcdreamy... :toast: :toast: :toast:
Actually, it is no longer early.

But Thanks!

Iowanian
04-17-2006, 07:46 AM
What is this venom of which you speak?

Fear not the kinder, gentler Iowanian little buddy bro. He's sleaker, streamlined hasn't sacrificed horsepower for performance and gets excellent gas mileage.

Of course there are some shitbags with high post counts. :hmmm:

Nice to see even on a holiday you're still spewing your venom.

Happy Easter, shitburger! :)

Skip Towne
04-17-2006, 08:28 AM
Oh Noes!! The dork with 600 posts in 5 years is leaving? Whatever will we do?

QuikSsurfer
04-17-2006, 08:29 AM
****ing ****er ****

DaFace
04-17-2006, 09:39 AM
Sorry to chime in after this thread's been going a while, but here's a lurker's viewpoint. It's really not even "thick skin" that you need to get along with people here. You just have to learn to not take things so seriously. We're all pretty bored this time of year, and when you throw a bunch of guys (and gals) into a room, someone's got to take the brunt of the jokes. I'd volunteer, but I don't post enough, and I've found it's much more fun to make fun of someone who gets all riled up around it (cough...chiefscafan...cough).

Not to mention that sitting around and speculating about every little detail about what the Chiefs might do is pretty damn boring after a while. I kinda float around to "other boards" to see if anything's happening, but I always end up back here. It's OK to do a mock draft or two, but frankly I don't care that much about knowing every college player in the draft until one of them is wearing red. It's much more entertaining to watch somebody whine about stupid crap and then get pummeled by the whole community. :evil:

Just my 2 cents.

Skip Towne
04-17-2006, 09:44 AM
Sorry to chime in after this thread's been going a while, but here's a lurker's viewpoint. It's really not even "thick skin" that you need to get along with people here. You just have to learn to not take things so seriously. We're all pretty bored this time of year, and when you throw a bunch of guys (and gals) into a room, someone's got to take the brunt of the jokes. I'd volunteer, but I don't post enough, and I've found it's much more fun to make fun of someone who gets all riled up around it (cough...chiefscafan...cough).

Not to mention that sitting around and speculating about every little detail about what the Chiefs might do is pretty damn boring after a while. I kinda float around to "other boards" to see if anything's happening, but I always end up back here. It's OK to do a mock draft or two, but frankly I don't care that much about knowing every college player in the draft until one of them is wearing red. It's much more entertaining to watch somebody whine about stupid crap and then get pummeled by the whole community. :evil:

Just my 2 cents.
Bingo! Ya done good, n00b. You wouldn't believe some of the PM's I get. And yeah, the whiners are the best kind of n00b.

Mr. Kotter
04-17-2006, 09:52 AM

Just my 2 cents.
Damn, I'd almost rep you.

But you are friggin' NOOB!!! :cuss:

;)

Logical
04-17-2006, 10:01 AM

Oh well.

I think it is a lot to do with how they introduce themselves. I have pretty much given up reading introductory threads by posters I don't recognize. Rather than slam them I ignore them. I am sure I am missing a few good introductory threads but the percentages were so negative of the past few months that I found myself being too rough and even had a couple of vets call me out on it. So this is better for me.

DaFace
04-17-2006, 10:10 AM
Damn, I'd almost rep you.

But you are friggin' NOOB!!! :cuss:

;)

Dammit, you're all so negative against n00bs! If you don't start treating me better, I might start a thread calling you out as the evil bastards that you are. Maybe I'll even leave! Then how would you feel? Huh? :)

rad
04-17-2006, 10:57 AM
Awwww now you did it!!!

morphius
04-17-2006, 11:04 AM
I think it is a lot to do with how they introduce themselves. I have pretty much given up reading introductory threads by posters I don't recognize. Rather than slam them I ignore them. I am sure I am missing a few good introductory threads but the percentages were so negative of the past few months that I found myself being too rough and even had a couple of vets call me out on it. So this is better for me.
I don't know, intro threads have ALWAYS been kind of retarded, IMO. Just jump in and start posting, if its worth while we will learn everything we need to know in a rather short time. Intro threads almost always come off as a stupid/blind homer, and since we have always destroyed homers as much as we have fans of other teams, a first thread declaring you are a homer is just doomed to leave a few marks.

rad
04-17-2006, 11:24 AM
I don't know, intro threads have ALWAYS been kind of retarded, IMO. Just jump in and start posting, if its worth while we will learn everything we need to know in a rather short time. Intro threads almost always come off as a stupid/blind homer, and since we have always destroyed homers as much as we have fans of other teams, a first thread declaring you are a homer is just doomed to leave a few marks.

I agree. I never did an intro thread for just that reason. It's stupid.
I just thew a few posts on other threads and I only start one if there's no interesting ones already or I'm bored. I know I'm not important :D

morphius
04-17-2006, 11:28 AM
I agree. I never did an intro thread for just that reason. It's stupid.
I just thew a few posts on other threads and I only start one if there's no interesting ones already or I'm bored. I know I'm not important :D
LOL! 17 more posts and you will have as many posts as I have had created threads, just to show how often I feel the need to start threads.

rad
04-17-2006, 11:42 AM
LOL! 17 more posts and you will have as many posts as I have had created threads, just to show how often I feel the need to start threads.

Right. The main reason I joined is to get Chiefs info, because I live on the east coast and all I get on TV and in the papers is Jets and Giants crap. I figured alot of folks on here would know alot of what the Chiefs are doing before it even hits the mainstream media, and I was right. Plus I don't have any other Chiefs fans around her to talk football with. Overall this is a pretty cool place. Someone getting offended by n00b-bashing is beyond me. Grow some hair down there I say ;)

burt
04-17-2006, 12:04 PM
Right. The main reason I joined is to get Chiefs info, because I live on the east coast and all I get on TV and in the papers is Jets and Giants crap. I figured alot of folks on here would know alot of what the Chiefs are doing before it even hits the mainstream media, and I was right. Plus I don't have any other Chiefs fans around her to talk football with. Overall this is a pretty cool place. Someone getting offended by n00b-bashing is beyond me. Grow some hair down there I say ;)

Call it n00b-bashing, call it hazing...I have enjoyed being the subject of it from Iowa, to skip....it's freaking funny..... It tends to go down during the season.... I may just have to be the eternal n00b, just to enjoy it!

rad
04-17-2006, 12:16 PM
Call it n00b-bashing, call it hazing...I have enjoyed being the subject of it from Iowa, to skip....it's freaking funny..... It tends to go down during the season.... I may just have to be the eternal n00b, just to enjoy it!

I don't think I've had that honor bestowed upon me yet, Probably cuz I don't post enough, but I'm waiting for my turn. Maybe if I ask a question about a CP inside joke, like , "what does commatard mean" I'll draw some hits.

Dartgod
04-17-2006, 12:59 PM
I don't think I've had that honor bestowed upon me yet, Probably cuz I don't post enough, but I'm waiting for my turn. Maybe if I ask a question about a CP inside joke, like , "what does commatard mean" I'll draw some hits.
STFU, n00b!

Feel better?

Hog Farmer
04-17-2006, 01:14 PM

That's the kind of attitude you need to have to survive here. It makes me grin from ear to ear when somebody calls me an asshole or a ****ing idiot, because most of the time thats what makes us all get through the day. When ther e is Chiefs news you will always find it here, this is the only board I surf and I really enjoy all the clowns on here. Thankyou to all you retarts and idiots.

Inspector
04-17-2006, 01:26 PM

Just curious!

Altitude?

rad
04-17-2006, 01:52 PM
STFU, n00b!

Feel better?

That's what I'm talkin' 'bout!! Thanks man!

Skip Towne
04-17-2006, 01:56 PM
Well, commatard came about bcause a retarted n00b (Chiefs4me, aka threadwrecker, aka Flo) insisted on using commas instead of periods and she frequently used multiple commas. Phobia(the mod at the time) fixed the board so that if you used two or more commas in a row you would see ",,". Try it, it's fun.

rad
04-17-2006, 02:01 PM
Well, commatard came about bcause a retarted n00b (Chiefs4me, aka threadwrecker, aka Flo) insisted on using commas instead of periods and she frequently used multiple commas. Phobia(the mod at the time) fixed the board so that if you used two or more commas in a row you would see "Hello - commatard on the loose.". Try it, it's fun.

Thanks,,, I will

rad
04-17-2006, 02:02 PM
Wow, thats cool!!
Thanks Skip (I won't tell anyone you were helpful to a n00b)

Donger
04-17-2006, 02:04 PM
Well, commatard came about bcause a retarted n00b (Chiefs4me, aka threadwrecker, aka Flo) insisted on using commas instead of periods and she frequently used multiple commas. Phobia(the mod at the time) fixed the board so that if you used two or more commas in a row you would see "Hello - commatard on the loose.". Try it, it's fun.

ROFL

HemiEd
04-17-2006, 02:08 PM
Wow, thats cool!!

It is all politics, it won't last.

VonneMarie
04-17-2006, 02:12 PM
ROFL

OldTownChief
04-17-2006, 04:23 PM

Nzoner
04-17-2006, 05:23 PM
It makes me grin from ear to ear when somebody calls me an asshole

Asshole.

Ok,my good deed for the day is done.

PastorMikH
04-17-2006, 05:25 PM
It is all politics, it won't last.

Yeah, as soon as he's beat out on gochiefs tourney, the hammer will once again fall on the noobs.

Logical
04-17-2006, 05:45 PM

Is it just because I am in AT WORK mode that I don't see the commatard comment?

Skip Towne
04-17-2006, 05:58 PM
Yeah, as soon as he's beat out on gochiefs tourney, the hammer will once again fall on the noobs.
Yep. And there is a fresh crop that needs tending. I find them in the word association thread.

KcMizzou
04-17-2006, 06:03 PM
Hello - commatard on the loose.,

Is it just because I am in AT WORK mode that I don't see the commatard comment?Yes. Seems odd to me, though. You'd think the filters would be more likely to work, and not less.

chiefs4me
04-17-2006, 06:11 PM

A certain somebody has about 8 other names for me, but these will do, and it's not two comma's, it's three, and it was a christmas present....:harumph:

Skip Towne
04-17-2006, 06:38 PM
A certain somebody has about 8 other names for me, but these will do, and it's not two comma's, it's three, and it was a christmas present....:harumph:
,, I did that with two commas.

JBucc
04-17-2006, 06:39 PM
,, yep that's two

KcMizzou
04-17-2006, 06:42 PM
-- I did that with two dashes.

rad
04-17-2006, 06:47 PM
Hello - commatard on the loose. yep that's two

Thats just too funny

Skip Towne
04-17-2006, 06:50 PM
Thats just too funny
That is classic Phobia. He is one funny dude.

chiefs4me
04-17-2006, 06:53 PM
That is classic Phobia. He is one funny dude.

Bearcat
04-17-2006, 07:28 PM

What were you saying about a needing a playoff goalie?? :p

chiefs4me
04-17-2006, 07:41 PM
What were you saying about a needing a playoff goalie?? :p

:deevee::banghead::cuss: ROFL I have been saying it all season.....one day he's ON, and the next day he can't skate....:deevee:

Bob Dole
04-17-2006, 08:54 PM
NOw we seem to attack ourselves. I've come onto this board in the last two months and most of the threads are about each planeteer talking how they are better than everyone else. It makes me sick.

It's pretty clear that we need more nipples.

morphius
04-17-2006, 08:58 PM
It's pretty clear that we need more nipples.
isn't a freaky eye brow enough mutations for you?

milkman
04-17-2006, 09:15 PM
Wow, thats cool!!

That's OK.
We all know that Skip is getting soft in his old age.

Skip Towne
04-17-2006, 09:25 PM
That's OK.
We all know that Skip is getting soft in his old age.
Hey, I like some of the n00bs. Depends on how they act after I f*ck with them. FAX was the best n00b I've ever seen. Hamas Jenkins is my new favorite. That dude is not only funny but he can stand toe to toe with any of us old timers.

Jenny Gump
04-17-2006, 09:27 PM
Hey, I like some of the n00bs. Depends on how they act after I f*ck with them. FAX was the best n00b I've ever seen. Hamas Jenkins is my new favorite. That dude is not only funny but he can stand toe to toe with any of us old timers.

FAX was kind of sexy in his own, anonymous sort of way. I agree, best n00b ever.

Simplex3
04-17-2006, 09:29 PM
Just be careful, I hear that dude's been accessorized by mememe.

milkman
04-17-2006, 09:49 PM

I'm the same as you.

I can't stand whiney little bitches who can't stand up for themselves.

Bwana
04-17-2006, 09:51 PM

WTF? :spock:

Skip Towne
04-17-2006, 10:07 PM
WTF? :spock:
Maybe I'm getting old but this Hamas guy can handle the program. Somebody f*cked with him today and he blew their doors off. Remember, I'm the guy who told you LJ was for real nearly a year before he proved it. Htismaqe will back me up on that.

ENDelt260
04-17-2006, 11:28 PM
Yes. Seems odd to me, though. You'd think the filters would be more likely to work, and not less.
The joke filters tend to be set up on just Full Featured more often than not.

KcMizzou
04-17-2006, 11:30 PM
The joke filters tend to be set up on just Full Featured more often than not.Gotcha. I didn't realize there was more than one kind of filter.

Prince22
04-18-2006, 12:00 AM
Here is where this queers rant all started

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=3101833#post3101833