PDA

View Full Version : Fred Phelps headed to my Area

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-16-2006, 05:02 PM
He's going to protest a funeral about 30 miles SW of Toledo, Ohio.

Dunit35
04-16-2006, 05:02 PM
Take him out!

Bowser
04-16-2006, 05:03 PM
Got a sniper rifle?

Guru
04-16-2006, 05:07 PM
Take him out!

PLEASE???!!! :deevee: :cuss:

cookster50
04-16-2006, 05:12 PM
Kill him now.

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-16-2006, 05:13 PM
There are going to be cops all over the area, so I'd need something with good range from 500 yards or so. Should I go w/ a 50 cal so I could hit him from way out, or should I opt for a smaller caliber rifle with less report?

Skip Towne
04-16-2006, 05:15 PM
The guy is certifiable. I can't think of anything lower than protesting at a funeral.

Dunit35
04-16-2006, 05:20 PM
There are going to be cops all over the area, so I'd need something with good range from 500 yards or so. Should I go w/ a 50 cal so I could hit him from way out, or should I opt for a smaller caliber rifle with less report?

I'd go with a tank and take out a few of his followers too. You never know when a follower maybe just like Fred.

chiefsfaninNC
04-16-2006, 05:21 PM

If you are only shooting from 500 yards then something in the 7mm range will do nicely. 50 cal is too loud and too damn heavy for a quick get away.

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-16-2006, 05:25 PM
How about a 30-06??

SNR
04-16-2006, 05:25 PM
I'd protest his protest group and then get a shouting match going. Then kill them.

Gonzo
04-16-2006, 05:27 PM
I've got a BAR 300 win_mag that shoots a 165gr. ballistic tip bullet at about 3800 fps. It drops about 2 inches at 300yds. and 10 inches at 650. The ballistic tip should cut through any armor it comes into contact with, (I'm sure this sob wears it).

JBucc
04-16-2006, 05:27 PM
Pay some sick homeless guy to pretend to be on his side, then have him shit diarreah all over the protest site.

Adept Havelock
04-16-2006, 05:46 PM
This guy Phelps is a complete waste of human flesh. Any Hell's Angels who are veterans in your area? Let them know he's protesting a veterans funeral, sit back, and watch the fireworks. :D

big nasty kcnut
04-16-2006, 05:49 PM
NONONO to take out someone like him you need to blend in like one of his follower. Get a drink for him and slip in a odorless colorless poison. Then watch the fun as he slowly die.

Chiefs Express
04-16-2006, 06:18 PM
Take him out!

I'd rather see him take out Hamas, and I detest Fred Phelps.

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-16-2006, 06:23 PM
This guy Phelps is a complete waste of human flesh. Any Hell's Angels who are veterans in your area? Let them know he's protesting a veterans funeral, sit back, and watch the fireworks. :D

There was a Nazi rally around here a few months ago, and all hell broke loose. Local gangs started riots and set all kinds of shit on fire. Perhaps i should go to that area of Toledo and tell them that Fred Phelps hates black people, no??

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-16-2006, 06:26 PM
I'd rather see him take out Hamas, and I detest Fred Phelps.

Considering the source, I should put this reference on my resume

Braincase
04-16-2006, 06:43 PM
Gather as many friends as possible, have a big breakfast of Huevos Rancheros with extra refried beans, cheese and chiles, pound down a couple of egg-salad sandwiches, stand up wind of Phelps flock, then let nature do the rest.

Chiefs Express
04-16-2006, 06:46 PM
Considering the source, I should put this reference on my resume

You can't consider the source, you don't have a clue as to what I'm about. But I'm sure that hasn't stopped you in the past.

Bowser
04-16-2006, 06:54 PM
Gather as many friends as possible, have a big breakfast of Huevos Rancheros with extra refried beans, cheese and chiles, pound down a couple of egg-salad sandwiches, stand up wind of Phelps flock, then let nature do the rest.

And don't forget the case of Natty Lite per person!

Bwana
04-16-2006, 06:57 PM

Baa! I have a 7mm that you could drill nails with at 500 yards and for that cause, I would lend it to you.

Adept Havelock
04-16-2006, 06:58 PM
There was a Nazi rally around here a few months ago, and all hell broke loose. Local gangs started riots and set all kinds of shit on fire. Perhaps i should go to that area of Toledo and tell them that Fred Phelps hates black people, no??

:clap: ROFL :thumb:

Baa! I have a 7mm that you could drill nails with at 500 yards and for that cause, I would lend it to you.

I always knew there was a reason I thought you were a damn good guy, Bwana!

Bwana
04-16-2006, 07:01 PM
:clap: ROFL :thumb:

I always knew there was a reason I thought you were a damn good guy, Bwana!

Heh! If you ever get out here, let me know and we will go shoot that bad boy....................and drink some beer. :D

Adept Havelock
04-16-2006, 08:05 PM
Heh! If you ever get out here, let me know and we will go shoot that bad boy....................and drink some beer. :D

If I'm ever out that way, I'll take you up on that! :D

Talisman
04-16-2006, 08:14 PM
Is it true one of his sons is gay?

dr00d
04-16-2006, 08:17 PM
I'm sure if you popped him from 500 yards away the cops would probably look the other way...(not that I'm suggesting it) :)

Skip Towne
04-16-2006, 08:31 PM
I'm sure if you popped him from 500 yards away the cops would probably look the other way...(not that I'm suggesting it) :)
I think you're right. They wouldn't look very hard for the killer.

dr00d
04-16-2006, 08:52 PM
your avatar is going to send me into epileptic seisures soon...TIA

Skip Towne
04-16-2006, 08:59 PM
your avatar is going to send me into epileptic seisures soon...TIA
Good. All the regulars are immune to it so it just gets the n00bs. All according to plan.

Spott
04-16-2006, 09:06 PM
What exactly does protesting someone's funeral accomplish? His protests are falling on dead ears.

JBucc
04-16-2006, 09:08 PM
What exactly does protesting someone's funeral accomplish? His protests are falling on dead ears.
:hmmm: ROFL Hey this time of night anything's funny.

DaFace
04-16-2006, 09:17 PM
Is it true one of his sons is gay?

I have no idea, but I've always thought that Phelps himself HAS to be a closet homosexual. I don't know any other reason someone would get so pissed off at gays than a little self-hating homophobia.

Spott
04-16-2006, 09:17 PM
:hmmm: ROFL Hey this time of night anything's funny.

Well really, there's no use beating a dead horse.

Valiant
04-16-2006, 09:52 PM

Get one of those big water balloon launchers.. You should be able to get 250-350 yards, that shouldn't be to hard to do I hope...

PastorMikH
04-16-2006, 09:56 PM
Protesting a funeral just sounds wierd. I am assuming it is a gay person that died or he wouldn't be protesting. Yet, wouldn't someone like Rev Lunatic be HAPPY about such a thing and want to celebrate instead?

FWIW, my 22-250 has wacked a lot of Prairie dogs at 500-600 yards. My 257 Roberts Ackley Improved has the same ballistics with more downrange power. Not that I would endorse shooting a human being, regardless of how crazy the person acts.

Rain Man
04-16-2006, 09:58 PM
I wonder where he gets his money from. He was just in Denver a couple of weeks ago. They were trampling an American flag as a protest against gay people.

Skip Towne
04-16-2006, 10:18 PM
I wonder where he gets his money from. He was just in Denver a couple of weeks ago. They were trampling an American flag as a protest against gay people.
Good question on where the money comes from. He has been at this for more than 20 years. His targets weren't always gays, though, but I can't remember his other crusades. The dude is a lawyer(and so are his kids) and maybe they amassed a fortune that allows them to go all over the US doing this craziness.

dr00d
04-16-2006, 10:34 PM
I have no idea, but I've always thought that Phelps himself HAS to be a closet homosexual. I don't know any other reason someone would get so pissed off at gays than a little self-hating homophobia.

american beauty anyone?

dr00d
04-16-2006, 11:08 PM
double post thanks to the board's server.

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-16-2006, 11:34 PM
It's actually a soldier who was recently killed in Iraq. Straight, white rural kid.

Bwana
04-16-2006, 11:37 PM
It's actually a soldier who was recently killed in Iraq. Straight, white rural kid.

Nice :shake: Seriously, send Phelps up here and I'll "take him out hunting." :hmmm:

Chief Chief
04-16-2006, 11:43 PM
Are you talking about THE Fred Phelps, male prostitute?

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-16-2006, 11:45 PM
Nice :shake: Seriously, send Phelps up here and I'll "take him out hunting." :hmmm:

I have an idea...we fake your death, saying that you were a soldier killed in Iraq by an IED, days before a dismissal under the Don't Ask, Don't Tell policy (a sure thing to get him up in your neck of the woods). As he and his cronies protest at your 'funeral', you pop out from the casket with an M16/203 combo and let all hell break loose
:bang:

KCChiefsMan
04-17-2006, 12:25 AM
I almost wish I could see the expression on his face when he is thrown down to hell when he dies....he's going to be so confused

KCChiefsMan
04-17-2006, 12:29 AM
Protesting a funeral just sounds wierd. I am assuming it is a gay person that died or he wouldn't be protesting.

nope, he protests all soldiers, because of the Army's policy

Chief Chief
04-17-2006, 12:30 AM
Are you talking about THE Fred Phelps, male prostitute?

go bowe
04-17-2006, 12:36 AM
nope, he protests all soldiers, because of the Army's policyi dunno...

i think old fred and his family protest at soldiers' funerals because they believe God is punishing the u.s. government (by killing the soldiers) because it tolerates and promotes homosexuality, or some such not-so-happy horseshit...

go bowe
04-17-2006, 12:37 AM
Are you talking about THE Fred Phelps, male prostitute?and why do you know so much about a male prostitute anyway?

Valiant
04-17-2006, 01:23 AM
and why do you know so much about a male prostitute anyway?

I think he means leon phelps, the ladies man...

Duck Dog
04-17-2006, 08:34 AM

Naw, you should follow your name sake and walk up to him with a bomb vest strapped on.

Radar Chief
04-17-2006, 09:03 AM
I have an idea...we fake your death, saying that you were a soldier killed in Iraq by an IED, days before a dismissal under the Don't Ask, Don't Tell policy (a sure thing to get him up in your neck of the woods). As he and his cronies protest at your 'funeral', you pop out from the casket with an M16/203 combo and let all hell break loose
:bang:

Naw, M-60 with bandoliers strapped across’is chest and go “Rambo” on that azz. ;)

Seriously though, do you know the family?
If you want, I might be able to get you in contact with one of the members of the, IIRC their name, Patriot Honor Guard. A couple of’em post over at Cycle World BB. They’re a group of motorcyclists that show up at no charge and peacefully create a buffer between the family and the Phelps nutso’s.
But they’ll only come at the request of the family.

Iowanian
04-17-2006, 09:09 AM
Throw a 30lb bag of burning dog sh!t through his window.

You know you've got one laying around.

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-17-2006, 09:52 AM
Naw, M-60 with bandoliers strapped across’is chest and go “Rambo” on that azz. ;)

Seriously though, do you know the family?
If you want, I might be able to get you in contact with one of the members of the, IIRC their name, Patriot Honor Guard. A couple of’em post over at Cycle World BB. They’re a group of motorcyclists that show up at no charge and peacefully create a buffer between the family and the Phelps nutso’s.
But they’ll only come at the request of the family.

I actually don't know them, I heard it on the news. I believe that there are already people who are going to do that at the funeral, if I heard correctly on the news.

I will say this, there are many disagreements on this board, but probably the one thing that everyone can agree on is that Phelps is a grade A f*cktard.

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-17-2006, 09:53 AM
Naw, you should follow your name sake and walk up to him with a bomb vest strapped on.

Surely I could follow in the tradition of my namesake and have someone else do it for me ;)

Radar Chief
04-17-2006, 10:02 AM
Surely I could follow in the tradition of my namesake and have someone else do it for me ;)

:LOL: Not bad. :clap:

Skip Towne
04-17-2006, 10:06 AM
:LOL: Not bad. :clap:
Agreed. I think this n00b shows promise. T_O_M C_A_S_H already hates him so he is off to a good start.

DJJasonp
04-17-2006, 10:17 AM
Sorry if mentioned before....

But how in the hell do you protest a funeral????

What's there to protest???? Protesting lack of a pulse?

What a moron.

Frazod
04-17-2006, 10:40 AM
This piece of shit's going to be up here this week, too - defiling a funeral in the South Suburbs somewhere. Heard it on the news this morning.

This guy and those who follow him just need to die. Period. Feet first through a woodchipper works for me. They are a blight upon humanity.

I'm quite confident that our founding fathers never antipated freedom of assembly being perverted in this way.

trndobrd
04-17-2006, 10:47 AM
http://www.patriotguard.org

yunghungwell
04-17-2006, 10:49 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rev._Fred_Phelps

Know thine assholes! That is if you can stand to spend the nessarry time to read about such a feces filled life.

Gonzo
04-17-2006, 11:01 AM
This picture makes me wanna fuggin puke.....That hate filled son bitch. :shake:

Radar Chief
04-17-2006, 11:07 AM
http://www.patriotguard.org

That’s them.
Pretty good group of guys, from everything I’ve read and seen. :thumb:

Rain Man
04-17-2006, 01:17 PM
Good question on where the money comes from. He has been at this for more than 20 years. His targets weren't always gays, though, but I can't remember his other crusades. The dude is a lawyer(and so are his kids) and maybe they amassed a fortune that allows them to go all over the US doing this craziness.

I don't think he could have that much money, though I could be wrong. I'd be willing to bet that he's get silent funding from some sort of ultra-fundamentalists. The problem is, I can't imagine who would be funding this. Even the wacko organizations are normal compared to Phelps.

Brock
04-17-2006, 02:37 PM
I don't think he could have that much money, though I could be wrong. I'd be willing to bet that he's get silent funding from some sort of ultra-fundamentalists. The problem is, I can't imagine who would be funding this. Even the wacko organizations are normal compared to Phelps.

His kids all work, and Fred pays zero taxes.

Skip Towne
04-17-2006, 02:42 PM
He's crazier than I was that dry year.

Dartgod
04-17-2006, 02:48 PM
This picture makes me wanna fuggin puke.....That hate filled son bitch. :shake:
Good Lord, he's a Chiefs fan?

I'll bet he posts on a HARD CORE! message board.

Frazod
04-17-2006, 02:50 PM
Good Lord, he's a Chiefs fan?

Seriously, somebody in the organization should sue that sick f#ck to get him to NEVER wear Chiefs gear again. That picture is a disgrace. :#

Dartgod
04-17-2006, 02:52 PM
Seriously, somebody in the organization should sue that sick f#ck to get him to NEVER wear Chiefs gear again. That picture is a disgrace. :#
Carl probably sees him as a real fan...er, potential season ticket holder, so he's off-limits.

Frazod
04-17-2006, 02:56 PM
Carl probably sees him as a real fan...er, potential season ticket holder, so he's off-limits.

Even Carl's not that much of a dick. At least I hope he's not.