PDA

View Full Version : Scott Mclellan resigns..

NewChief
04-19-2006, 11:28 AM
No link, but it's all over the place. That has to be one of the toughest jobs on the planet, I don't envy his replacement.

Dave Lane
04-19-2006, 11:31 AM
Too bad he was so inept I'll miss the little booger.

Dave Lane
04-19-2006, 11:34 AM
Too bad he was so inept I'll miss the little booger.

Dave

KCChiefsFan88
04-19-2006, 11:58 AM
Another token gesture in an attempt by the Bush administration to get the media off their backs.

patteeu
04-19-2006, 12:04 PM
I agree that that would be a heck of a tough job, sitting on the hot seat day after day. Having said that, I don't think McClellan was as good as some of his predecessors have been and I think this is probably going to turn out to be a good change for the Bush whitehouse. I think any of the three names I heard this morning as replacements (Dan Senor, Tony Snow, or Victoria Clarke) would do a pretty good job.

banyon
04-19-2006, 12:37 PM
I agree that that would be a heck of a tough job, sitting on the hot seat day after day. Having said that, I don't think McClellan was as good as some of his predecessors have been and I think this is probably going to turn out to be a good change for the Bush whitehouse. I think any of the three names I heard this morning as replacements (Dan Senor, Tony Snow, or Victoria Clarke) would do a pretty good job.

Tony Snow? He can barely fill-in for Bill O' Reilly. ROFL

patteeu
04-19-2006, 12:54 PM
Tony Snow? He can barely fill-in for Bill O' Reilly. ROFL

I've never heard him substitute for O'Reilly. Are you sure you've got the right Tony? I don't listen religiously to O'Reilly so it certainly might have happened, but I'm a little surprised if it has.

I have heard Tony Snow sub for Rush Limbaugh and I've heard him host his own show and I don't find it particularly entertaining, but a Press Secretary isn't a talk show host. I think he'd do a good job.

jettio
04-19-2006, 02:06 PM
Tough Job.

It can't be easy trying to make chicken salad out of the chickensh*t B*sh white house.

Whatever happened to Baghdad Bob, a/k/a the patteeu of Messopotamia?

Taco John
04-19-2006, 02:33 PM
McClellan wasn't very good. Tony Snow would be a much better mouthpiece. He's more slick than McClellan and much better on the spot.

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-19-2006, 09:21 PM
Fleischer was the worst, IMO. I actually had respect for a McClellan as a human being. Fleischer was a piece of Raiduhs