PDA

View Full Version : For the old timers... have you had any of Cody's Jalapeno Cheese Balls?

Logical
04-19-2006, 03:51 PM
Just jogging memories. Anyone else remember this classic and who it was aimed at?

Mr. Kotter
04-19-2006, 03:54 PM
Are they the ones with a hint of Vanilla.....that crunch like thunder? :hmmm:

Baby Lee
04-19-2006, 03:55 PM
Wasn't that an aggressive campaign of recipe sharing to derail political discussions when they were on the main page.

ie,

- Bush is teh debbil.
- Farva beans and Chianti go well together.
- Oooh, I know, and a sprinkle of cinnamon in your applesauce perks it right up.

Count Zarth
04-19-2006, 03:57 PM
Cody v. Boozer tomorrow.

Dave Lane
04-19-2006, 04:05 PM
Can't remember but I'd guess KCJ I remember the thread and laughing about it I just can't remember who was going at it.

Dave

Raiderhader
04-19-2006, 04:06 PM
Wasn't that an aggressive campaign of recipe sharing to derail political discussions when they were on the main page.

ie,

- Bush is teh debbil.
- Farva beans and Chianti go well together.
- Oooh, I know, and a sprinkle of cinnamon in your applesauce perks it right up.

I was thinking that came about before the political discussion debate really took off. It's been a long time, but seems like it was just Cody being random. :shrug:

Baby Lee
04-19-2006, 04:08 PM
I was thinking that came about before the political discussion debate really took off. It's been a long time, but seems like it was just Cody being random. :shrug:
It wasn't so much about any particular political topic, it was about Clearvision-esque spam, and expanded to a response to any form of spam.

Raiderhader
04-19-2006, 04:13 PM
It wasn't so much about any particular political topic, it was about Clearvision-esque spam, and expanded to a response to any form of spam.

That's what I meant, I don't recall it having anything to do with that. But I'm probably wrong......

Did I just type that??????? :spock:

Dave Lane
04-19-2006, 04:23 PM

But it started on one thread. Then everyone started in on it for awhile

Dave

ENDelt260
04-19-2006, 04:26 PM
Cody v. Boozer tomorrow.
Here we go, Boozer. Here we go.

*clap, clap*

Logical
04-19-2006, 04:35 PM
But it started on one thread. Then everyone started in on it for awhile

Dave

Hmmm I was thinking it might have been in response to a Packfan rant thread, but could not remember for sure so I thought I would ask.

Boozer
04-19-2006, 04:39 PM
Here we go, Boozer. Here we go.

*clap, clap*

If these match-ups were televised like the NCAA, the Cody-Boozer game wouldn't be on outside our home markets.

ENDelt260
04-19-2006, 04:42 PM
If these match-ups were televised like the NCAA, the Cody-Boozer game wouldn't be on outside our home markets.
If even there.

Taco John
04-19-2006, 04:43 PM
Not Unless you had the ChiefsPlanet package on DirectTV

Boozer
04-19-2006, 04:44 PM
If even there.

Nah, that'd be in the contract. People would be pissed when CBS refuses to switch away from our blow-out to a close game.

Chiefs Pantalones
04-19-2006, 04:52 PM
lol, I forgot about that. I post so much stupid shit.

It was because Denise was going on one of her terrorists are great rants and I tried to get her to go off topic and/or shut the hell up.

Awww the good ole' days...

memyselfI
04-19-2006, 04:54 PM
lol, I forgot about that. I post so much stupid shit.

Awww the good ole' days...

Indeed, when you could reasonably believe that what you were being told about the world was the truth...

Shocking to think that I was so off the mark with my predictions, eh? :hmmm:

Chiefs Pantalones
04-19-2006, 04:55 PM
Boozer-Cody won't be a good matchup at all. I'm gonna get trounced. Then I will show my weiner to all of Chiefsplanet.

VICTORY WILL BE MINE!!!!

Chiefs Pantalones
04-19-2006, 04:56 PM
Indeed, when you could reasonably believe that what you were being told about the world was the truth...

To the DC Forum we go!!!! ROFL

memyselfI
04-19-2006, 04:57 PM
Boozer-Cody won't be a good matchup at all. I'm gonna get trounced. Then I will show my weiner to all of Chiefsplanet.

VICTORY WILL BE MINE!!!!

Oh joy, squashed weiner... :eek:

Count Zarth
04-19-2006, 04:58 PM
Suck on my cheesy spicy ba-halls....put 'em in your mouth and suck 'em!

Boozer
04-19-2006, 05:02 PM

VICTORY WILL BE MINE!!!!

Choosing the "threat" route, rather than the "pander" route, I see.

milkman
04-19-2006, 05:02 PM
Cody's jalapeno cheeseballs.

Truly one of the classics.

Simpler times.

Raiderhader
04-19-2006, 05:22 PM

Not really. We all know how wrong minded you are.

Dave Lane
04-19-2006, 06:15 PM
Hmmm I was thinking it might have been in response to a Packfan rant thread, but could not remember for sure so I thought I would ask.

Timing would be about right. Maybe one of those "you can get an injury prone broken down QB like Trent Green anytime for free."

Dave

Chiefs Pantalones
04-19-2006, 09:53 PM
Choosing the "threat" route, rather than the "pander" route, I see.

There is no choice for me...or hope...

Cochise
04-19-2006, 10:11 PM

You know it's spring when you see the first roach of the season.