PDA

View Full Version : Poker Players check this out

Mr. Flopnuts
04-19-2006, 07:02 PM
I've never "pimped" a website on here but this is just free money. There is a website called pokersourceonline.com that will give you $75 to play on party poker. Only one string. You can never have played with real money on party poker before. Here's the link, when you talk to them they don't ask for any personal info other than address and phone number. No credit cards, no bank accounts, no soc, no nothing. I got paid today and have been playing otherwise I wouldn't post this. Check it out.

<a href="http://www.pokersourceonline.com/freepoker/money.asp?rc=chiefman">Free Money</a>

P.S Please use the link, I get referral points for chip sets, tables, and tons more. This may be the coolest poker site ever.

edit: If you have played on party poker with real money you can get $50 for free to try out titanpoker.com

Dunit35
04-19-2006, 07:12 PM
Sorry I'm not 21 or I would.

Short Leash Hootie
04-19-2006, 07:13 PM
I've played plenty of party poker...

I tried the Titan link and I don't quite understand what happened.

Oh well, worth a try.

Mr. Flopnuts
04-19-2006, 07:33 PM
I've played plenty of party poker...

I tried the Titan link and I don't quite understand what happened.

Oh well, worth a try.

You just sign up for an account with pokersouce and they give you step by step instructions. It'll take 10 minutes tonight and 5 more when you call them.

Dartgod
04-19-2006, 07:37 PM
I signed up. I didn't have to give them any info that wasn't already public record. We'll see what happens.

Mr. Flopnuts
04-19-2006, 08:18 PM
I signed up. I didn't have to give them any info that wasn't already public record. We'll see what happens.

You'll get the dough. I've already done this it took 3 biz days for them to request i call them i did today and when i hung up the phone the money was loaded. pretty good deal. I hope you used the link. ;)

Dartgod
04-19-2006, 08:20 PM
You'll get the dough. I've already done this it took 3 biz days for them to request i call them i did today and when i hung up the phone the money was loaded. pretty good deal. I hope you used the link. ;)
Yeah, at the very least you'll get a referral.

Mr. Flopnuts
04-19-2006, 08:26 PM
Yeah, at the very least you'll get a referral.

I only get credit for it, once the referral is approved, but 2 people have used the link so far. Thanks, I got my eye on some clay poker chips. Good luck at the tables.

edit: damn i have 9 pending referrals now. Must be a lot of poker players on the planet, this is the only place i've pimped it.

BWillie
04-19-2006, 10:13 PM
Yeah, you are talking about www.instantbankroll.com. I've reemed them for about 25 accounts so far haha...I'm so sneaky. It's so easy to beat low limit 1/2 at party poker though if you know what you are doing. They make money because the sharks take the free money from the newbs, thus creating the image of loose tables which drives more player traffic, and making the players who lost their initial free $75 get addicted and deposit real money. Now if only I could beat No Limit games :(

BWillie
04-19-2006, 10:16 PM
BTW, curious, how much do you get for a refferal. Isn't it like they deposit 25 into your real money PP account?

Mr. Flopnuts
04-19-2006, 10:20 PM
BTW, curious, how much do you get for a refferal. Isn't it like they deposit 25 into your real money PP account?

it's not that much. you get points based on your referral and then can turn them in for a variety of things

Rausch
04-19-2006, 10:53 PM
Unfortunatley they aren't Mac friendly or browser based...

King_Chief_Fan
04-20-2006, 06:47 AM
bump

Mr. Flopnuts
04-20-2006, 11:28 AM
I'm bumping this so all the poker players on CP can get their free dough

Mr. Flopnuts
04-24-2006, 12:42 PM
I see that a few people have been funded that I referred on this site. Who was it? Dartgod? Did you get your dough?

Dartgod
04-24-2006, 12:45 PM
I see that a few people have been funded that I referred on this site. Who was it? Dartgod? Did you get your dough?
Not yet. As of this morning I have a message to call them to get my credit, but I have not called yet. I will when I get home tonight.

Mr. Flopnuts
04-24-2006, 12:48 PM
Not yet. As of this morning I have a message to call them to get my credit, but I have not called yet. I will when I get home tonight.

Cool, it's a 5 minute call and you get funded immediately, all they want is to verify name, addy, and phone number. There are some planeteers that have done this and been funded I'm curious who all has done it.