PDA

View Full Version : Fake Breast Doc Busted

tommykat
04-20-2006, 08:53 PM
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0419062doc1.html?link=eaf

Not here that much........delete as already reported....sorry all.

chiefsfaninNC
04-20-2006, 08:54 PM
Post and repost sitting on a fence.

Short Leash Hootie
04-20-2006, 08:55 PM
do you get 'cool' points if you point out reposts?!

If not, then it seems pretty GD pointless.

Kclee
04-21-2006, 07:37 AM
do you get 'cool' points if you point out reposts?!

If not, then it seems pretty GD pointless.

Think of these threads as 'rooms' if you will, that dicuss different topics. In one 'room' you have 20 plus people all talking about a topic. In a different 'room' you have one person wanting to talk about the same topic that is being dicussed down the hallway 4 doors down on the left. So basically, chiefsfaninNC poked his head in the door and said 'hey, people are dicussing this exact same thing in the other room. Go there if you want to talk about it.' That way TK isn't sitting in this 'room' all by herself wondering why no one wants to talk. So it's not pointless.

So basically, SHUT THE **** UP NOOB!!!! AND SPEAK ONLY WHEN SPOKEN TO. YOU GOT THAT MOTHER****ER!!!! HOWS THAT FOR COOL?

ChiefsfaninPA
04-21-2006, 08:18 AM
So basically, SHUT THE **** UP NOOB!!!! AND SPEAK ONLY WHEN SPOKEN TO. YOU GOT THAT MOTHER****ER!!!! HOWS THAT FOR COOL?

Thats it tell him.

Mr. Laz
04-21-2006, 08:25 AM
dam!!

i don't think i've ever seen Lee talk that way before :eek:

Skip Towne
04-21-2006, 08:28 AM
Hey!! I like this guy!!

Kclee
04-21-2006, 08:39 AM
dam!!

i don't think i've ever seen Lee talk that way before :eek:

Heh. I never have. It was in jest. If the nOObs are not afraid of Skip, what hope would I have? Heh.

RedNFeisty
04-21-2006, 09:58 AM
Stupid women, what doctor is going to go door to door?

Skip Towne
04-21-2006, 10:00 AM
Yep, sounds like they wanted a little action.

Fish
04-21-2006, 10:04 AM
Yeah.... and how did it just go from door-to-door breast exam... which is quite odd to begin with.... to Dr. Fakenboobin getting his hands down both victims pants and knuckle deep?

Something here is not right at all........

Mr. Laz
04-21-2006, 10:05 AM
ding,dong

"hello, i'm Dr. feelemgood, can i play with your boobies? Medical purposes only, i assure you"

Sully
04-21-2006, 10:08 AM
That's how I met my fiance.

Dartgod
04-21-2006, 10:08 AM
Was he wearing this?

http://www.prosoundweb.com/fun/Photofun/39_mamo_costume.jpg

RedNFeisty
04-21-2006, 10:12 AM
Yep, sounds like they wanted a little action.

Maybe so; after seeing his picture I can only imagine what the women must have looked like, we already know the lack of intelligence.

Short Leash Hootie
04-21-2006, 01:00 PM
Think of these threads as 'rooms' if you will, that dicuss different topics. In one 'room' you have 20 plus people all talking about a topic. In a different 'room' you have one person wanting to talk about the same topic that is being dicussed down the hallway 4 doors down on the left. So basically, chiefsfaninNC poked his head in the door and said 'hey, people are dicussing this exact same thing in the other room. Go there if you want to talk about it.' That way TK isn't sitting in this 'room' all by herself wondering why no one wants to talk. So it's not pointless.

Or...

One could realize it has already been posted. Thus, instead of trying to make someone else feel like a dumbass, they could just let it go, take a deep breath, and not post in the thread.

Quickly, it will disappear from page 1 and never be talked about again.

Instead, all of the cool "regulars" (excuse the contradiction) decide it's best to insert a generic 'good repost n00b' comment, which in turn, keeps the thread going for, say, 2 extra days.

...and then someone will neg rep me calling me a n00b, and then I'll look at his join date, and it's September 2005.

So at least we all have some common sense, heh?

chagrin
04-21-2006, 01:40 PM

I had a whole fake scenario thought up here where I'd pretend to be a Proctologist and a stool sample but after typing it out, it was much too overboard, even by your standards...

Kclee
04-21-2006, 01:41 PM

What about the thread starter that doesn't know it's a repost? Telling them it's a repost usually points them in the direction of the thread in which they want to talk about. Plus, it seems you have been burned by making a dup thread. No? I bet you are a little more cautious of that now. In turn that makes less mistakes later and therefore, less mess in the forum.

SO SHUT UP NOOB!! YOU DON'T HAVE TO LIKE IT, YOU JUST HAVE TO LIVE WITH IT!!! SO JUST SHUT UP BEFORE I GIVE YOU A NEG REPPING YOU WONT SOON FORGET!!!!

Kclee
04-21-2006, 01:45 PM
I had a whole fake scenario thought up here where I'd pretend to be a Proctologist and a stool sample but after typing it out, it was much too overboard, even by your standards...

'Fake' scenario. Riiight. Ok there Mr. Stinky Fingers.

Rain Man
04-21-2006, 01:51 PM
How did he know they had fake breasts?

Short Leash Hootie
04-21-2006, 01:53 PM
What about the thread starter that doesn't know it's a repost? Telling them it's a repost usually points them in the direction of the thread in which they want to talk about. Plus, it seems you have been burned by making a dup thread. No? I bet you are a little more cautious of that now. In turn that makes less mistakes later and therefore, less mess in the forum.

SO SHUT UP NOOB!! YOU DON'T HAVE TO LIKE IT, YOU JUST HAVE TO LIVE WITH IT!!! SO JUST SHUT UP BEFORE I GIVE YOU A NEG REPPING YOU WONT SOON FORGET!!!!
Actually, if you'd like, you can go look at every thread I've created, and well, none of them have been reposts.

But seriously, at least we're making strong points!

chiefsfaninNC
04-21-2006, 02:49 PM
Or...

One could realize it has already been posted. Thus, instead of trying to make someone else feel like a dumbass, they could just let it go, take a deep breath, and not post in the thread.

Quickly, it will disappear from page 1 and never be talked about again.

Instead, all of the cool "regulars" (excuse the contradiction) decide it's best to insert a generic 'good repost n00b' comment, which in turn, keeps the thread going for, say, 2 extra days.

...and then someone will neg rep me calling me a n00b, and then I'll look at his join date, and it's September 2005.

The poor widdle baby got his feelings hurt by Kclee! Try learning how the board works before you post any more smartass comments you moronic BrokeBack wanna be. Here is another piece of advice. Go back to school and learn to read. I neither called you a noob nor repped your worthless ass.