PDA

View Full Version : Tires

jlscorpio
04-21-2006, 10:48 AM
For all car drivers...what kindof tires do u currently use/prefer?

Fire Me Boy!
04-21-2006, 10:50 AM
I usually buy a brand -- Michelin or Goodyear. My experience with "cheap" tires has been poor.

Dartgod
04-21-2006, 10:54 AM
Round.....made of rubber, preferably.

Bob Dole
04-21-2006, 11:07 AM
Bob Dole's past experience with Goodyear has been less than stellar. Bob Dole typically sticks with BF Goodrich.

As a matter of fact, there's a full set of BF Goodrich g-Force T/As in Bob Dole's immediate future.

http://i3.tinypic.com/w1dyz9.jpg

SLAG
04-21-2006, 11:13 AM
if money is no issue i would go with some yokohama's :thumb:

joesomebody
04-21-2006, 11:15 AM
BF Good Wrench All Terrain on my Jeep Wrangler. Love em, but they are too expensive to replace at the moment... I'd say at best they have one winter left on em.

Bwana
04-21-2006, 11:17 AM
"Tires"
What is, one of the two things that if it has this, will give you trouble for $1000 Alex.

alpha_omega
04-21-2006, 11:21 AM
Michelin

Baconeater
04-21-2006, 11:28 AM
Bob Dole's past experience with Goodyear has been less than stellar. Bob Dole typically sticks with BF Goodrich.

Just the opposite here. As I described in a thread on the same subject a couple days ago, my last experience with BFG was nothing less than disasterous. Strictly Goodyear for me from now on.

Bob Dole
04-21-2006, 11:31 AM
Just the opposite here. As I described in a thread on the same subject a couple days ago, my last experience with BFG was nothing less than disasterous. Strictly Goodyear for me from now on.

Bob Dole's should probably add that his experience has been specifically with the Z rated Goodyear line.

Phobia
04-21-2006, 11:39 AM

As a matter of fact, there's a full set of BF Goodrich g-Force T/As in Bob Dole's immediate future.

Are those tires going to offer more of an illusion of speed while taking corners in Bob Dole's RX-8? Because Phil Kloster is pretty sure Phil Kloster's F-350 could compete with Bob Dole's RX-8 in a straight course.

Baconeater
04-21-2006, 11:40 AM
Bob Dole's should probably add that his experience has been specifically with the Z rated Goodyear line.
Then I suppose I should specify that my experience was with BFG Touring T/A's.

Dunit35
04-21-2006, 11:41 AM
Are those tires going to offer more of an illusion of speed while taking corners in Bob Dole's RX-8? Because Phil Kloster is pretty sure Phil Kloster's F-350 could compete with Bob Dole's RX-8 in a straight course.

I'm pretty sure Dunit35's 1991 S10 4.3 v6 could smoke anything.

Wile_E_Coyote
04-21-2006, 12:04 PM
I've been buying tires from Orscheln Farm&Home so long, I don't know if I'm getting a good tire or not. Mounting, balancing and valve stems are free & 3 for the price of 4 is offered several times a year

SPchief
04-21-2006, 12:10 PM
3 for the price of 4 is offered several times a year

I don't know about you, but to me that sounds like a ripoff.

Wile_E_Coyote
04-21-2006, 12:12 PM
I don't know about you, but to me that sounds like a ripoff.

:doh!:ROFL

dtebbe
04-21-2006, 12:38 PM
Ok all you rap moguls....

Put the Caddy up, Start the 3 wheel benz
Hyper white lights, ultra violet lens
Sumitomo tires and they gotta be run flat
T.V. where the horn go, boy can you top that ?

The entire frame is pretty sweet:

Have you ever seen the crocidile seats in the truck ?
Turn around and sit it down and let em' bite ya butt
See, the steering wheel is Fendi, dashboard Armani,
With Your baby moma playa is where u can find me
Pushing through the parking lot on 24's Cadilac Escalade with the chromed out nose
With the navivgation arrow headed straight to your spot
Where your wife really love me cause the sex is so hot
Put the Caddy up, Start the 3 wheel benz
Hyper white lights, ultra violet lens
Sumitomo tires and they gotta be run flat
T.V. where the horn go, boy can you top that ?
I'ma show you some shit rookie press that button
The trunk went Eh-eh and all of a sudden
4 15's didnt see no wire's, and then i heard boom from the amplifiers

DT