PDA

View Full Version : PTA Meeting -- "Parent-on-Teacher Assault" Meeting

Amnorix
04-21-2006, 02:26 PM
Holy s**t....

http://www.break.com/index/womenface.html

Warning -- the video is safe for work, but the website, in general, is NSFW.

Amnorix
04-21-2006, 02:28 PM
Way to set an example for your kids.

I'd represent the teacher for free in suing this pathetic excuse of a parent for assault. Of course, there's little doubt that she hasn't got two nickels to rub together.

In other news, it looks like that teacher can take a punch pretty well...

caoecod
04-21-2006, 02:29 PM
That's freaking hilarious ROFL

bringbackmarty
04-21-2006, 02:30 PM
yeah that was cool. what the **** was she saying?

chagrin
04-21-2006, 02:33 PM
ROFL

I love the way the kid and the mom walked off like they just did something great. they didn't run or anything, it's just like "yeah, bitch!"

Pitt Gorilla
04-21-2006, 02:34 PM
Wow, white trash. Who knew?

BIG_DADDY
04-21-2006, 02:35 PM
Way to set an example for your kids.

I'd represent the teacher for free in suing this pathetic excuse of a parent for assault. Of course, there's little doubt that she hasn't got two nickels to rub together.

In other news, it looks like that teacher can take a punch pretty well...

ROFL Come on dude that didn't even hurt. Teacher probably told her kid he might be gay. Either that or he was suspended form school for defending himself.

Sue, for what? I have been hit harder by bugs when riding my motorcycle.

BIG_DADDY
04-21-2006, 02:36 PM
yeah that was cool. what the **** was she saying?

I missed that too. Everyone there looked pissed at the teacher though.

chagrin
04-21-2006, 02:37 PM
Wow, white trash. Who knew?

you a damn racist!

|Zach|
04-21-2006, 02:37 PM
Trashy.

Brock
04-21-2006, 02:40 PM
ROFL Come on dude that didn't even hurt. Teacher probably told her kid he might be gay. Either that or he was suspended form school for defending himself.

Sue, for what? I have been hit harder by bugs when riding my motorcycle.

Who can kick whose ass stopped mattering in the 8th grade. Just a tip.

Pitt Gorilla
04-21-2006, 02:42 PM
Who can kick whose ass stopped mattering in the 8th grade. Just a tip.Cue BD sandy vag rant.
:)

Duck Dog
04-21-2006, 02:43 PM
When you slow it down she really squashes her face pretty good. I expected her nose to start bleeding.

BIG_DADDY
04-21-2006, 02:45 PM
Cue BD sandy vag rant.
:)

STFU you racist!! ROFL

caoecod
04-21-2006, 02:45 PM
When you slow it down she really squashes her face pretty good. I expected her nose to start bleeding.

It did if you look at the last couple seconds. One thing I'll give her, she didn't go running to a corner.. She was more calm than I would have been..

Dave Lane
04-21-2006, 02:47 PM
Welcome to the white trash expo!

Dave

Amnorix
04-21-2006, 02:49 PM

Yep. I was surprised she didn't seem more phased. Just surprised as hell...

BIG_DADDY
04-21-2006, 02:50 PM
Who can kick whose ass stopped mattering in the 8th grade. Just a tip.

Tell that to this teacher. How about your woman when that strange guy grabs her ass? I sure she will think you're a real stud and feel much safer around you when you run away leaving her there with him to go find someone to snitch to.

JBucc
04-21-2006, 02:52 PM
If you're gonna punch someone at least give them a chance to fight back. Total cheap shot imo.

BIG_DADDY
Trashy.I agree. :thumb: If she had any class and wanted to set a good example she would have at least put her hips into it. ROFL

Brock
Tell that to this teacher. How about your woman when that strange guy grabs her ass? I sure she will think you're a real stud and feel much safer around you when you run away leaving her there with him to go find someone to snitch to.

ROFL Okay, tough man. Have fun with the next lawsuit that's rammed up your ass for assault. I'm sure your pride is more important than your bank balance.

Amnorix
04-21-2006, 02:53 PM

Out of curiosity, put yourself in the teacher's shoes. Let's say you didn't see the sucker punch coming in time to block it, and you get nailed just as she did.

What do you do? Kick the lady's ass? Get suspended/fired from your job and sued by the white trash woman?

I'm really curious.

Amnorix
04-21-2006, 02:54 PM
[how disturbing -- Brock and I are operating on the same wavelength...]

BIG_DADDY
04-21-2006, 02:55 PM
Out of curiosity, put yourself in the teacher's shoes. Let's say you didn't see the sucker punch coming in time to block it, and you get nailed just as she did.

What do you do? Kick the lady's ass? Get suspended/fired from your job and sued by the white trash woman?

I'm really curious.

Make the kid go to another school and suck it up already. That old lady was a fossil for gods sake and teacher was a friggen tank.

Amnorix
04-21-2006, 02:57 PM
Make the kid go to another school and suck it up already. That old lady was a fossil for gods sake and teacher was a friggen tank.

ROFL

BIG_DADDY
04-21-2006, 03:04 PM
ROFL Okay, tough man. Have fun with the next lawsuit that's rammed up your ass for assault. I'm sure your pride is more important than your bank balance.

I'm not condoning starting anything. If I need to protect my interests though I am ready willing and able.

(lil momma, family, friends ect.)

In all seriousness, if you think that running and snitching is going to keep your woman should some guy do something to her your tripping. She may be the most peace loving woman in the world but if you don't defend her in that situation everything in her DNA code will be screaming LEAVE THE ****ING WIENEY!!!

Believe you me when I say I am well aware of the bank account as well as my ability to earn $$$$$ should my actions not be appropriate. That's why I stay out of bars.

Brock
04-21-2006, 03:07 PM
In all seriousness, if you think that running and snitching is going to keep your woman should some guy do something to her your tripping. She may be the most peace loving woman in the world but if you don't defend her in that situation everything in her DNA code will be screaming LEAVE THE ****ING WIENEY!!!

What's her DNA going to be screaming if the dude that grabs her ass kicks yours? If she subscribes to the law of the jungle, won't she be leaving with him?

greg63
04-21-2006, 03:09 PM
Oh Man!

Frazierís down! Frazierís down! Frazierís down!

|Zach|
04-21-2006, 03:11 PM
What's her DNA going to be screaming if the dude that grabs her ass kicks yours? If she subscribes to the law of the jungle, won't she be leaving with him?
ROFL

Amnorix
04-21-2006, 03:12 PM

ROFL ROFL

POND_OF_RED
the funniest part about the video is the two guys in the background that clearly see it and then look away as if nothing happened. it sounds like shes just letting her know that her daughter has THC in her system and she flips out...i agree that its white trash to the extreme...

BIG_DADDY

There is always a bigger beast in the jungle but at least her DNA will know you're willing to put it all on the line to protect her. At least her DNA will know your willing to take an ass beating before you're willing to watch some guy sexually assault her. I wish there was a woman on this thread to weigh in on this.

Tribal Warfare
04-21-2006, 03:16 PM
She definitely hits like a bitch

Brock
04-21-2006, 03:17 PM
There is always a bigger beast in the jungle but at least her DNA will know you're willing to put it all on the line to protect her. At least her DNA will know your willing to take an ass beating before you're willing to watch some guy sexually assault her. I wish there was a woman on this thread to weigh in on this.

ROFL

Okay, so grabbing a woman's ass is now sexual assault? Must be more "pussification of men" at work here.

BIG_DADDY
04-21-2006, 03:18 PM
You guys are really busting my balls on this one. Tell me what you would think of your father if some big ass child molester started groping you and your father ran off leaving you there with him while found someone to snitch to. Sheeeeesh, what a bunch of peaceniks.

BIG_DADDY
04-21-2006, 03:22 PM
ROFL

Okay, so grabbing a woman's ass is now sexual assault? Must be more "pussification of men" at work here.

Legally, yes that's what it is considered. Ask your peacenik friend Amnorix I am sure he can straighten you out on this one. :)

Then again maybe you like it when guys grab your womans ass. You should bring her by the next 37 forever meeting I am sure there are plenty of posters who like to meet.......er I mean feel her.

Amnorix
04-21-2006, 03:25 PM
Grabbing a woman's butt (or a guy's butt for that matter) would be both criminal and civil assault and battery.

Brock
04-21-2006, 03:29 PM
Legally, yes that's what it is considered. Ask your peacenik friend Amnorix I am sure he can straighten you out on this one. :)

Then again maybe you like it when guys grab your womans ass. You should bring her by the next 37 forever meeting I am sure there are plenty of posters who like to meet.......er I mean feel her.

If you're going to be there, I'll just get you to kick the guy's ass, then you can drag her out to your car by the hair for the expected carnal relations with the victor.

chiefs4me
04-21-2006, 03:29 PM

Yep, that about says it.....:D

Brock
04-21-2006, 03:30 PM
Grabbing a woman's butt (or a guy's butt for that matter) would be both criminal and civil assault and battery.

Yeah, I knew that. I figured BD probably considered it part of the mating ritual.

Skip Towne
04-21-2006, 03:35 PM
If you're going to be there, I'll just get you to kick the guy's ass, then you can drag her out to your car by the hair for the expected carnal relations with the victor.
You have to drag them by their hair. If you drag them by their feet they fill up with dirt.

BIG_DADDY
04-21-2006, 03:36 PM
Yeah, I knew that. I figured BD probably considered it part of the mating ritual.

You're diverting Brock. Women want to feel safe and protected by their man. If you don't understand that then you really don't know women very well.

FAX
04-21-2006, 03:37 PM

I have a legal question, Mr. Amnorix.

What about letting out a really nasty, smelly fart in the workplace? The kind that makes everyone's eye's water and want to know more about Jesus? Like the ones Mr. Iowanian writes poetry about.

If you exuded one of those and someone got really nauseous, could that be considered assault as well? It can't be just touching that's illegal because harassment can be verbal, correct? Can harassment be nasal?

FAX

BIG_DADDY
04-21-2006, 03:38 PM
You have to drag them by their hair. If you drag them by their feet they fill up with dirt.

The greeting lady at Walmart I presume?

Brock
04-21-2006, 03:46 PM
You're diverting Brock. Women want to feel safe and protected by their man. If you don't understand that then you really don't know women very well.

Yeah, they either want that, or if you have a lot of money. Either way works.

FAX
04-21-2006, 03:46 PM
Or, what if someone was really ugly? More than just plain old butt ugly, I mean. Really, really disgusting and horrific to the point that co-workers felt queasy and increasingly uncomfortable and began to lose their faith in the American dream?

Even though the really ugly person is not intentionally disrupting the psyche and mental stability of his peers, the result is the same. Like accidentally saying something offensive in a foreign language. Is there case law or precedence in this area?

FAX

BIG_DADDY
04-21-2006, 03:47 PM
Now that's a sucker punch.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/suckerpunch.html

Amnorix
04-21-2006, 03:49 PM
I have a legal question, Mr. Amnorix.

What about letting out a really nasty, smelly fart in the workplace? The kind that makes everyone's eye's water and want to know more about Jesus? Like the ones Mr. Iowanian writes poetry about.

If you exuded one of those and someone got really nauseous, could that be considered assault as well? It can't be just touching that's illegal because harassment can be verbal, correct? Can harassment be nasal?

FAX

You guys have the weirdest questions...

One time couldn't be an assault. Definitely not. I don't think 100 times would be either. But I do think that you could harass them potentially, with your noxious fumes. As you say, harassment can be verbal.

Let's assume (pun intended) that you are a multi-talented individual, and that among your talents is the ability to fart on demand. It seems to me that if you consistently farted every time she walked into the room, or every time she began to speak or something, that sooner or later that could be considered harassment.

But honestly, we didn't exactly study this in law school, so I'm speculating...

Amnorix
04-21-2006, 03:51 PM
Now that's a sucker punch.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/suckerpunch.html

Yeah, saw that one before on break.com. Honestly, I think the big guy must be the biggest pu**y in the world if he has to sucker punch a guy that weighs about half what he does. Just pathetic.

Amnorix
04-21-2006, 03:54 PM
Antoher pathetic example of the human species.

http://www.break.com/index/knockoutbag13.html

FAX
04-21-2006, 03:55 PM
You guys have the weirdest questions...

One time couldn't be an assault. Definitely not. I don't think 100 times would be either. But I do think that you could harass them potentially, with your noxious fumes. As you say, harassment can be verbal.

Let's assume (pun intended) that you are a multi-talented individual, and that among your talents is the ability to fart on demand. It seems to me that if you consistently farted every time she walked into the room, or every time she began to speak or something, that sooner or later that could be considered harassment.

But honestly, we didn't exactly study this in law school, so I'm speculating...

So ass-ault can only occur when the flatus is accompanied by intent. I get it.

Thank you, Mr. Amnorix

FAX

jidar
04-21-2006, 04:05 PM
I'd like to know what's going on here, what's the story behind this.

BIG_DADDY
04-21-2006, 04:09 PM
I'd like to know what's going on here, what's the story behind this.

The punchers daughter was accused of stealing the teachers fire cheetos and creem cheese.