PDA

View Full Version : 2nd Stripper tells her version of Duke LaCrosse party; looks real good for the Defens

vailpass
04-21-2006, 03:16 PM
2 stupid stripper skanks trying to make a quick buck is how I see this whole thing. The prosecutor has to be sh*tting his pants about now. Long read so I'll just paste the link.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/news/story?id=2416623

Bwana
04-21-2006, 03:22 PM
But But, the first stripper wouldn't lie! :rolleyes:

Duck Dog
04-21-2006, 03:35 PM
Openly admits that she is seeking personal gain. This chick is priceless for the defense.

ChiTown
04-21-2006, 03:53 PM
Calling Rev. Jesse Jackson, Rev. Jesse Jackson.....

Please pick up the Race Card you dropped in Raleigh Durham...............Rev Jesse Jackson

I wish he'd die of ass cancer already (Cartman)

nychief
04-21-2006, 04:08 PM
strippers are good things valipass.

BIG_DADDY
04-21-2006, 04:10 PM

Apparently not these.

ArrowheadHawk
04-21-2006, 04:10 PM
a lap dance is always better when the stripper is crying

BIG_DADDY
04-21-2006, 04:12 PM
a lap dance is always better when the stripper is crying

and her angry boyfriend watches on. :)

nychief
04-21-2006, 04:16 PM
Valipass must have been raped by a stripper. He is so angry.

vailpass
04-21-2006, 04:16 PM

I agree with your general sentiment and admire your willingness to take a stance. Clarification:

GOOD strippers are good things. Strippers who do what they agree to do in exchange for previously agreed barter of cash, coke, or whatever and then SHUT THE **** UP AND GO AWAY.

Skanky my-baby-mama 27 year old college freshman gold-diggers who FALSELY ACCUSE YOU OF RAPE to make a buck are definetely NOT good things.

ArrowheadHawk
04-21-2006, 04:18 PM
Skanky my-baby-mama 27 year old college freshman gold-diggers who FALSELY ACCUSE YOU OF RAPE to make a buck are definetely NOT good things.
sounds like you have a little hostility toward some strippers

vailpass
04-21-2006, 04:40 PM
sounds like you have a little hostility toward some strippers

Specifically the one who is falsely accusing some college kids of rape.
Don't you?

I went through my take-the-dancers-home-from Bourbon Street Club
when I was younger, lived by the place, and had a room mate with the knack for picking them up. I like strippers for what they are and can't IMAGINE what I would have done had one of those girlies done to me what that ghetto ho is doing to those Dukies.

ArrowheadHawk
04-21-2006, 04:41 PM
Specifically the one who is falsely accusing some college kids of rape.
Don't you?
if its false then she should be brought up on charges but whatever is true I don't have that much hostility

Taco John
04-21-2006, 04:42 PM
So wow... That Lacrosse player just picked a bad time to write an email about wanting to kill and skin a stripper while "cumming in his Duke issued spandex."

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0405061duke1.html

vailpass
04-21-2006, 04:44 PM
So wow... That Lacrosse player just picked a bad time to write an email about wanting to rape and kill a stripper...

Yeah, let's take every little thing a college kid writes to his buddies as gospel truth and not just guy talk. You have no idea of the context.
Get a pair, Taco.

Taco John
04-21-2006, 04:47 PM
Yeah, let's take every little thing a college kid writes to his buddies as gospel truth and not just guy talk. You have no idea of the context.
Get a pair, Taco.

What are you talking about get a pair? Obviously it's just a matter of bad timing, and these poor kids have been put through enough. Right?

Taco John
04-21-2006, 04:50 PM
Heh... Context huh?

Usually when I'm talking about killing and skinning "strippers" with my friends while cumming in my shorts, I'm talking about chicken sticks, so I know what you mean. It's clearly just a case of some bitch trying to thrust herself in the media spotlight, put herself through absolute hell, and cash in.

ChiefFripp
04-21-2006, 04:53 PM
Who cares anyways? I mean ,we're talking about strippers and Lacrosse players that go to Duke, not like actual people or anything.

Taco John
04-21-2006, 04:54 PM
I don't know who is innocent or guilty here. It sounds pretty horrible either way. I'd dismiss the entire think like Vali is doing if it weren't for that foul email that implicates the guy writing it as a sociopath who might be inclined to rape a stripper.

WilliamTheIrish
04-21-2006, 04:54 PM
So wow... That Lacrosse player just picked a bad time to write an email about wanting to kill and skin a stripper while "cumming in his Duke issued spandex."

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0405061duke1.html

Was the author of this email arrested?

Taco John
04-21-2006, 04:58 PM
Was the author of this email arrested?

Not to my knowledge. They're still trying to implicate him though. The prosecutor says they hope to arrest one more suspect.

nychief
04-21-2006, 05:02 PM
I agree with your general sentiment and admire your willingness to take a stance. Clarification:

GOOD strippers are good things. Strippers who do what they agree to do in exchange for previously agreed barter of cash, coke, or whatever and then SHUT THE **** UP AND GO AWAY.

We have no idea what happened. You're anger is misguided, you thought lacrosse was Buick this time three weeks ago.

vailpass
04-21-2006, 05:05 PM
We have no idea what happened. You're anger is misguided, you thought lacrosse was Buick this time three weeks ago.

You don't know me so don't presume to judge what I do or don't know. I don't have anger, don't need your arm chair psychology. I have outrage that kids can be dragged through the mud simply because their parents are of means. It's bullshit. If you disagree that is your right.

FWIW I have a three buddies from grad school who were Duke undergrad, including one who played lacrosse.

nychief
04-21-2006, 05:07 PM
FWIW I have a three buddies from grad school who were Duke undergrad, including one who played lacrosse.

Gee, I didn't realize. My bad. Sorry. Are you okay? Have you been sleeping alright? I am sorry. I didn't realize this hit so close to home.

vailpass
04-21-2006, 05:08 PM
Not to my knowledge. They're still trying to implicate him though. The prosecutor says they hope to arrest one more suspect.

Still trying to implicate him? Really? Show me where you got that. They are looking for one more suspect because the accuser says there is another one. This does not mean the kid who wrote the e-mail is that third person.
Stop making up facts.

vailpass
04-21-2006, 05:09 PM
Gee, I didn't realize. My bad. Sorry. Are you okay? Have you been sleeping alright? I am sorry. I didn't realize this hit so close to home.

What's up with trying to be a dick NYC? Like I said, if you don't agree with my opinion that's your right, no need to act like GoChiefs when Taco denies him the cock.

Taco John
04-21-2006, 05:11 PM
Still trying to implicate him? Really? Show me where you got that. They are looking for one more suspect because the accuser says there is another one. This does not mean the kid who wrote the e-mail is that third person.
Stop making up facts.

Good gravy! You're right again! I'm sure they're done looking at the kid who said he was going to kill and skin him some strippers while creaming in his jock.

Donger
04-21-2006, 05:14 PM
Good gravy! You're right again! I'm sure they're done looking at the kid who said he was going to kill and skin him some strippers while creaming in his jock.

Interesting that the kid didn't mention rape in that email, eh?

vailpass
04-21-2006, 05:15 PM

In other words you have absolutely no link or proof to back up your statement that the authorities are pursuing the arrest of the e-mail writer; instead you have personal speculation. There is absolutely nothing illegal about that e-mail. Nothing.

Be sure to get a copy of Taco's new book soon:
"Backpedaling When You've Been Called Out; Master's Edition"
Coming soon to a bus stop near you.

Taco John
04-21-2006, 05:20 PM
Interesting that the kid didn't mention rape in that email, eh?

Yeah? How so?

Donger
04-21-2006, 05:25 PM
Yeah? How so?

Becuase they didn't (allegedly) kill her.

Taco John
04-21-2006, 05:29 PM
Becuase they didn't (allegedly) kill her.

Gentlemenly of them...

Honestly, I think the prosecutor is doing the only thing he can do in light of that email and the accusations: Prosecute the case. I don't know if the girl was raped or not. I just know that I'm personally disturbed by the email and the timing of it it as juxtaposed to a rape allegation.

I'm suprised that people are willing to just dismiss it out of hand given the timing of the two events. Maybe that guy just wrote the wrong joke at the wrong time (as if there is a right time to be joking about skinning other humans, but I digress).