PDA

View Full Version : Brewing Flame War in the Lounge

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-21-2006, 07:49 PM
It seems as though I have sparked a hellacious amount of outrage with my vehicle proposal in the Lounge. If you all want some entertainment (either from me getting bashed, or something else), you should check out the thread.

Dave Lane
04-21-2006, 09:48 PM
Do you have any idea how many Chiefsplanet people drive trucks because of their job choice? Its a bunch...

Dave

Chiefs Express
04-22-2006, 09:17 PM
In some arena's a post like this would be considered self gratification.

Others would call it jerking your self off.

htismaqe
04-24-2006, 08:16 AM
Grandstanding, eh?

I let the thread go, despite the obvious political ranting on both sides of the aisle.

I won't make that mistake again.

beavis
04-24-2006, 09:54 AM
How pathetic is it that you felt the need to post this in DC just in case someone missed your thread in the lounge? Speaks volumes about why some are here IMO.

Chief Henry
04-24-2006, 10:09 AM
In some arena's a post like this would be considered self gratification.

Others would call it jerking your self off.

Thats what libs to best.

Duck Dog
04-24-2006, 02:39 PM
It seems as though I have sparked a hellacious amount of outrage

Just like a terrorist. Good job.

patteeu
04-24-2006, 04:34 PM
Grandstanding, eh?

I let the thread go, despite the obvious political ranting on both sides of the aisle.

I won't make that mistake again.

Ah, come on, htis. Even if the guy's motives were trollish (which was obvious from his original post in the lounge if you ask me) it still ended up being an entertaining thread, didn't it?

Chiefs Express
04-25-2006, 02:04 AM
Ah, come on, htis. Even if the guy's motives were trollish (which was obvious from his original post in the lounge if you ask me) it still ended up being an entertaining thread, didn't it?

I know this was aimed at someone else, but to answer:
1. Yes, Hamasshole is a troll.
2. It was not entertaining, not because of the other posters but because Hamasshole the post whore felt he needed to keep the post at the top. Several times it left the front page and hamasshole brought it back.

Hamasshole is a post whore!

jmuho