PDA

View Full Version : Do BB Admins check email?

milkman
11-15-2000, 09:46 AM
I have been unable to get on this BB since it initially came back on line from my WebTV. For reasons I can't even to begin to guess at, whenever I enter my password, I get a message tha states that my password is not correct. Although I knew that the password I entered was and is correct, I entered that field that says that I had forgotten my password. Establishing the fact that I have been entering the correct password, I sent an email to the address that appearedd with the email that sent my user name and password to me on Sunday night. I sent another on Monday, and another early this A.M. No response. This is the first opportunity I've had to use my wife's computer. I now can get on here to ask this question, hoping that I will finally get some kind of response.
Why can't I get on this BB from my WebTV? Can anyone out there help?
The milkman,
seeking the comfort of my recliner.

------------------
Red Eyes
Help!!!

AustinChief
11-15-2000, 09:51 AM
Lompoc,

I will start looking into it right now. I am sorry that we haven't had a chance to respond to your email yet. I will try to find a solutions asap.

Sorry about the initial problems with web tv, welcome to the site!

milkman
11-15-2000, 10:00 AM
Thanks Kyle,
I really appreciate the help.
the milkman
seeking the comfort of my recliner

hawaiianboy
11-15-2000, 11:13 AM
milkman.....

I don't think its a webtv problem... I'm still in....

... but maybe the system only lets in smart, goodlooking webtv users with winning records...

=)

milkman
11-15-2000, 11:35 AM
LOL HB.
I'm sure I did something to screw it up, but I can't figure it out from my end. I knew you were in here still, so I was sure it wasn't exactly a WebTV problem.unfortunely, I have to be smarter than the equipment, and in the case of computers and WebTV, I'm not.
the milkman
just now entering the 20th century