PDA

View Full Version : The Doctor is in

TheVoiceOfReason
04-22-2006, 10:13 AM
I have decided to offer my services publicly. My name says it all....I am the Voice of Reason. Bring your troubles, your problems and ask for help. Got women problems? Don't be ashamed, you are among friends and I along with them are here to help. You may think you don't know me.....well maybe you do and maybe you don't. Need advice? Don't call the 800 numbers.....don't call your local shrink....call the Voice of Reason.

The Doctor is in. Next?

Talisman
04-22-2006, 10:15 AM
I'd rather ask Iowanian (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=81983)

JBucc
04-22-2006, 10:18 AM
I'd rather ask Iowanian (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=81983)Iowanian>voiceofreason

TheVoiceOfReason
04-22-2006, 10:18 AM
Damn...this board never forgets.

Skip Towne
04-22-2006, 10:20 AM
Here's one for you. I smoke a lot of dope and my cat ran away and I knocked up my g/f. What should I do?

BigMeatballDave
04-22-2006, 10:25 AM
You got 8 grand? Hamas needs it to support his golf habit...

TheVoiceOfReason
04-22-2006, 10:27 AM
Here's one for you. I smoke a lot of dope and my cat ran away and I knocked up my g/f. What should I do?

Hmmm a test I see. Well Skip let's deal with these one at a time. I have found that any hobby should be given great effort. Are you sure that you are a good pot smoker? Most people are not. Well here are some tips.

Snap Inhale
The "Snap Inhale" is a fairly complicated trick and may take some practice to master. Start by taking a phat hit from your bong, pipe, or joint. Then, while the smoke is still in your mouth, curl your tongue upwards toward the roof of your mouth. Next, open your lips a bit and snap your tongue down. Finally, let the smoke float out of your mouth for a moment before you quickly inhale. This is one a sweet looking trick!

French Inhale
This is a very cool technique that will prove you are a pot-smoking pro. Simply take a nice hit and then open your mouth (letting the smoke flow out slowly). Then, lightly inhale that smoke through your nose. If done right, the smoke will gradually flow out of your mouth and directly into your nose.

After the initial awe-inspiring inhale, you can draw the rest of the smoke into your mouth or continue to inhale through your nose until the hit is completely finished.

Mouth-Nose Exhales
There are two different ways to do this trick:

1) As with the previous tricks, begin by taking a nice hit from your smoking utensil of choice. Then, start the exhalation through your mouth, but switch to a nose exhalation half way through (while continuing to exhale through your mouth).

2) Vise-versa, you can do this trick by starting the exhalation through your nose then switching to a mouth exhalation (while continuing to exhale through your nose).

Smoke Rings
Ok, this is one of the coolest tricks, but also one of the most challenging. Now take your hit but don't inhale the smoke. (Just let the smoke float around in your mouth.) Next, form your lips into the shape of an "O" as if you where gonna' say "oh." Then, quickly push some of the smoke out with the back of your tongue as you exhale. A tiny puff of smoke should emerge in the shape of a ring.

Once you've got that down pat, you can change the size of the ring you exhale by varying the amount of space between your lips. (Also, you can flex your throat muscles rapidly and shoot out rings in rapid-fire bursts.)

Finally, when you become an expert at the basics, you may be able to shoot out a large ring and then quickly send a smaller ring speeding through the center of the large ring...Sweet!!!

I hope that helps with your first question.

Skip Towne
04-22-2006, 10:30 AM
Hmmm a test I see. Well Skip let's deal with these one at a time. I have found that any hobby should be given great effort. Are you sure that you are a good pot smoker? Most people are not. Well here are some tips.

Snap Inhale
The "Snap Inhale" is a fairly complicated trick and may take some practice to master. Start by taking a phat hit from your bong, pipe, or joint. Then, while the smoke is still in your mouth, curl your tongue upwards toward the roof of your mouth. Next, open your lips a bit and snap your tongue down. Finally, let the smoke float out of your mouth for a moment before you quickly inhale. This is one a sweet looking trick!

French Inhale
This is a very cool technique that will prove you are a pot-smoking pro. Simply take a nice hit and then open your mouth (letting the smoke flow out slowly). Then, lightly inhale that smoke through your nose. If done right, the smoke will gradually flow out of your mouth and directly into your nose.

After the initial awe-inspiring inhale, you can draw the rest of the smoke into your mouth or continue to inhale through your nose until the hit is completely finished.

Mouth-Nose Exhales

1) As with the previous tricks, begin by taking a nice hit from your smoking utensil of choice. Then, start the exhalation through your mouth, but switch to a nose exhalation half way through (while continuing to exhale through your mouth).

2) Vise-versa, you can do this trick by starting the exhalation through your nose then switching to a mouth exhalation (while continuing to exhale through your nose).

Smoke Rings
Ok, this is one of the coolest tricks, but also one of the most challenging. Now take your hit but don't inhale the smoke. (Just let the smoke float around in your mouth.) Next, form your lips into the shape of an "O" as if you where gonna' say "oh." Then, quickly push some of the smoke out with the back of your tongue as you exhale. A tiny puff of smoke should emerge in the shape of a ring.

Once you've got that down pat, you can change the size of the ring you exhale by varying the amount of space between your lips. (Also, you can flex your throat muscles rapidly and shoot out rings in rapid-fire bursts.)

Finally, when you become an expert at the basics, you may be able to shoot out a large ring and then quickly send a smaller ring speeding through the center of the large ring...Sweet!!!

Uh.....I was thinking about something else......could you repeat that?

chiefsfaninNC
04-22-2006, 10:31 AM

Snap Inhale

French Inhale

Mouth-Nose Exhales

Smoke Rings

You call this advice? Much simpler answer. Tell him to get a bigger bong, put it to use, and then tell the the second pussy to hit the road like the first.

StcChief
04-22-2006, 10:31 AM

ROFL ROFL

TheVoiceOfReason
04-22-2006, 10:34 AM
Uh.....I was thinking about something else......could you repeat that?

Okay

Snap Inhale

French Inhale

Mouth-Nose Exhales

Smoke Rings

How's that?

TheVoiceOfReason
04-22-2006, 10:36 AM
You call this advice? Much simpler answer. Tell him to get a bigger bong, put it to use, and then tell the the second pussy to hit the road like the first.

Seeee, I told you that we are all just people helping people. AND tell her to take that future rug rat with her.

blueballs
04-22-2006, 10:41 AM
is that a PHD
in loser

KCChiefsMan
04-22-2006, 11:50 AM

SNR
04-22-2006, 12:09 PM
Here's one I've been busting my brain over the entire day

If two spaceships with masses of 13,433.22 kg and 14,321.8965 kg are traveling next to each other and enter a wormhole at the exact same instant, at how many moltons will the larger spaceship be subjected to the impenetrable quickening at 32.456 lightyears/sec. Be specific, this is a real question

JBucc
04-22-2006, 12:10 PM

If two spaceships with masses of 13,433.22 kg and 14,321.8965 kg are traveling next to each other and enter a wormhole at the exact same instant, at how many moltons will the larger spaceship be subjected to the impenetrable quickening at 32.456 lightyears/sec. Be specific, this is a real question7 duh

chiefsfaninNC
04-22-2006, 12:31 PM

If two spaceships with masses of 13,433.22 kg and 14,321.8965 kg are traveling next to each other and enter a wormhole at the exact same instant, at how many moltons will the larger spaceship be subjected to the impenetrable quickening at 32.456 lightyears/sec. Be specific, this is a real question

See my answer for Skip's question. Simply delete the two pussies portion.

luv
04-22-2006, 01:42 PM

Bowser
04-22-2006, 01:47 PM

ONE POINT TWENTY ONE JIGIWATTS!!!

Coach
04-22-2006, 01:52 PM
ONE POINT TWENTY ONE JIGIWATTS!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v39/SwedeCarlson/Funnies/needsmorejig.jpg

Iowanian
04-22-2006, 10:51 PM
This looks somewhat familiar.

Lets do a test.

"Does your girlfriend/wife still make that snorting sound during sex like she did in High school?"

"Should I trust a man who wears a Pinky Ring?"