PDA

View Full Version : Any Tennis players here?

ChiefsCountry
04-22-2006, 11:27 AM
I'm looking at buying a good tennis racket. What would you recommend?

Jayhawkerman2001
04-22-2006, 11:46 AM
I played tennis in highschool. went to state 2 years for it.

Personally I would recommend a wilson hyper hammer or any type of prince racket. Ive had really good success with the hyper hammer because of the power they hold. Also the prince racket i use ive had decent success because its got good control. I cant remember the name of the prince racket, its at my parents house with a broken string.

ChiefsCountry
04-22-2006, 12:01 PM
Thanks

John_Wayne
04-22-2006, 01:52 PM
Breuline is the best tennis racket in the world. That's what Mr. Pitt uses. But give it to Elaine. She'll let someone else borrow it and won't be able to get it back. Mr. Pitt has a match against Ethel Kennedy and needs his racket back!!

Skip Towne
04-22-2006, 01:55 PM
Breuline is the best tennis racket in the world. That's what Mr. Pitt uses. But give it to Elaine. She'll let someone else borrow it and won't be able to get it back. Mr. Pitt has a match against Ethel Kennedy and needs his racket back!!
All that is after he cuts up his Snickers bar into bite size pieces.

BWillie
04-22-2006, 03:42 PM
I played tennis in high school, went to state in doubles. I played with a 25 dollar racket I bought from my friend. I don't know jack about tennis equipment tho, but I like to play. It said Wilson on it tho lol

JBucc
04-22-2006, 03:43 PM
I have no idea. I have a cheap Rawlings racket I think. Maybe it's Wilson.

Sully
04-22-2006, 03:44 PM
Just got done playing with my fiance.
We aren't that good, but we keep it in the court, and are pretty competetive with each other. We love to play.
I use a $40 Wilson.

KCChiefsMan
04-22-2006, 04:17 PM
the Flex Joints are pretty cool

Skip Towne
04-22-2006, 04:22 PM
Just got done playing with my fiance.
We aren't that good, but we keep it in the court, and are pretty competetive with each other. We love to play.
I use a $40 Wilson.
Who can whup?

Ecto-I
04-22-2006, 07:43 PM
Hey Dude,
I'm a pretty experienced tennis player as well as a Supervisor at Tennis Warehouse and I would recommend you give us a call. Tennis Warehouse makes its money on customer service (not sales) and the customer service reps are up front about recommendations. Even if you don't want to order a racquet through us, I recommend calling and asking for a recommendation because a racquet really depends on your specific game and preferences. It's not as easy as asking on a BB which is the best. The question is, which is the best FOR YOU? I know this sounds like a shameless plug (which its not as I will only be employed there for about another month), but you can check us out at www.tenniswarehouse.com or call us at 1-800-8-TENNIS. If I'm working, you can even ask for me, my name is Arun. Hope this helps.