PDA

View Full Version : dissolving IRAQ the only real answer?

Mr. Laz
04-22-2006, 02:15 PM
seems like to me that IRAQ is such a problem for 2 reasons.

1. they have oil, which makes the more important than they should be

2. they are really a country made up of 3 other countries ... forcing the people to co-exist.

http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/5084/iraqethno20035qp.jpg

this different factions hate each ... seems like to me the only way for long term peace is the divide the county up.

give the kurd part to turkey and syria ... the sunni to Iran etc, etc.

just divide the place up and IRAQ cease to exist ... then maybe we can bring some borders to seperate the different ethnic sections and maybe they will stop killing each other and being a pain in the ass to the rest of the world.

Lake
04-22-2006, 02:49 PM
I am not sure that Turkey would want to have to deal with anymore Kurds. They now have a fear of losing land to a Kurdish State. I am not sure about Syria and where they stand. I do not know if giving anything to them is a good idea. I know that there would too many against allowing Iran to grow in population or land mass. I do agree with the idea of dividing and redividing this part of the world. The only problem is that it always comes back to haunt us. I would rather see Jordan and Kuwait get more out of this by maybe dividing Iraq between the two of them or something along those lines.

Logical
04-22-2006, 03:06 PM
I am in favor of dividing Iraq into 3 countries giving a one each to the Shia, Sunni's and Kurds then getting the hell out. In my opinion any Christian willing to stay in that region can take his pick of which he want to try and survive amongst.

I am not in favor of giving any part to another of the regions countries.

Sully
04-22-2006, 04:03 PM
The way it was divided up to begin with was arbitrary, so maybe it'd be a good idea.
But maybe you can't go back.

banyon
04-22-2006, 05:02 PM
I am in favor of dividing Iraq into 3 countries giving a one each to the Shia, Sunni's and Kurds then getting the hell out. In my opinion any Christian willing to stay in that region can take his pick of which he want to try and survive amongst.

I am not in favor of giving any part to another of the regions countries.

that would be ideal, but I'll bet the Sunnis won't let go of the oil rich south.

patteeu
04-22-2006, 08:45 PM
They picked a prime minister candidate today that seems to be acceptable to the four groups (Shiite, Kurd, Sunni, and Secular) so maybe we should continue to give the One Iraq solution a chance.

Otherwise, I vote for annexing the oil fields as the 51st state and letting the natives fight over the rest. [/TIC]

Chiefs Express
04-22-2006, 09:08 PM
How will you dissolve it when it is all glass?

Lake
04-22-2006, 09:23 PM
I guess that I will be the one took take this on, how and when is it all going to be glass?

Chiefs Express
04-22-2006, 09:24 PM
I guess that I will be the one took take this on, how and when is it all going to be glass?

You pick the time and date....it's in your ball park.

Lake
04-22-2006, 09:27 PM
That does not even make any sense. If you are going to bait everyone then at least do a better job.

Chiefs Express
04-22-2006, 09:30 PM
That does not even make any sense. If you are going to bait everyone then at least do a better job.

It's not baiting, it's humor. YOu might try to find some.

Lake
04-22-2006, 09:32 PM
I did. I rented the Passion of the Christ. One of the finest comedies of our time.

Chiefs Express
04-22-2006, 09:40 PM
I did. I rented the Passion of the Christ. One of the finest comedies of our time.

I guess that you are attempting to "bait" me into a conversation concerning your religious beliefs. Won't happen, that's between you and God. I don't have a stake in your game.

Lake
04-22-2006, 09:41 PM
Sorry baiting seems to be all yours. I do not really have any religious beliefs. Some would consider not having beliefs to still believe that there is not anything. I am not going to get very technical though. So I will just say that I am not affiliated with any Christianisms.

Chiefs Express
04-22-2006, 09:46 PM
Sorry baiting seems to be all yours. I do not really have any religious beliefs. Some would consider not having beliefs to still believe that there is not anything. I am not going to get very technical though. So I will just say that I am not affiliated with any Christianisms.

I believe that you are wrong about your baiting tactics, but then what can you consider from someone that takes jabs at me for multiple logins and then has them himself?

If you are not affiliated with Christiansims, as you put it, why do you care?

Listen for the trumpet.

Lake
04-22-2006, 09:48 PM
You claim that I am attacking you through bait and the attack me by saying that I am a smurf. Sorry, I only use one name here.

Chiefs Express
04-22-2006, 09:50 PM
You claim that I am attacking you through bait and the attack me by saying that I am a smurf. Sorry, I only use one name here.
Smurf????? WTF

Your IP address seems to be giving you away.

You can keep this going if you like, I have other things to do.

Be offended, be very offended!!!

Mr. Laz
04-22-2006, 09:59 PM
hehe... looks like lake is going insane ROFL

either you are arguing with someone i have on iggy or you have lost it.

all i see is:

Lake: I guess that I will be the one took take this on, how and when is it all going to be glass?

Lake: That does not even make any sense. If you are going to bait everyone then at least do a better job.

Lake: I did. I rented the Passion of the Christ. One of the finest comedies of our time.

Lake: Sorry baiting seems to be all yours.

Ugly Duck
04-23-2006, 01:10 AM
they are really a country made up of 3 other countries ... forcing the people to co-exist.

just divide the place up and IRAQ cease to exist ... then maybe we can bring some borders to seperate the different ethnic sections and maybe they will stop killing each other and being a pain in the ass to the rest of the world.My suggestion as soon as we invaded was to partition the country. Turkey would be pissed to have an independent Kurdistan on their border and would probably annex it to control it. But the rest of Iraq could be split into Sunni & Shia sections. India did it between the Hindus & Muslims, Iraq could do it between the Sunnis & Shiites.

Mr. Laz
09-26-2007, 08:11 PM
only took them how long to figure it out?

BucEyedPea
09-26-2007, 08:14 PM
Are you tryin' to tell me sumthin' Laz?

Mr. Laz
09-26-2007, 08:21 PM
Are you tryin' to tell me sumthin' Laz?
no,no,no ..... check the date this thread was started.

just braggin' a bit :p

and pointing out how freakin slow our leaders can be

BucEyedPea
09-26-2007, 08:29 PM
First thing I checked was the date...but it still competes with my thread. LMAO

patteeu
09-27-2007, 12:09 AM
no,no,no ..... check the date this thread was started.

just braggin' a bit :p

and pointing out how freakin slow our leaders can be

You realize it was just a symbolic vote don't you?

StcChief
09-27-2007, 10:09 AM
My suggestion as soon as we invaded was to partition the country. Turkey would be pissed to have an independent Kurdistan on their border and would probably annex it to control it. But the rest of Iraq could be split into Sunni & Shia sections. India did it between the Hindus & Muslims, Iraq could do it between the Sunnis & Shiites.
since they can't figure out how to live in harmony and just turn in their
sh1t disturbers.

Mr. Laz
09-27-2007, 01:07 PM
First thing I checked was the date...but it still competes with my thread. LMAO
sorry .... i didn't know it was a competition. :(

BucEyedPea
09-27-2007, 05:12 PM
Aww... Just teasin and jokin' with ya' Laz!

Mr. Laz
09-27-2007, 09:25 PM
Aww... Just teasin and jokin' with ya' Laz!
http://www.steliart.com/images/kissing.gif