PDA

View Full Version : J2ME Games and VNC Client and Other Files Needed

SLAG
04-23-2006, 12:20 PM
Anyone Know of any Cool J2ME Apps or Progs. ?

I want to spice up my phone a little bit?

I would really like an j2me VNC viewer for my phone and my google search was not really helpful

anyone?

EDIT:
Dont Forget to try OperaMini for your Phone

mini.opera.com

SLAG
04-23-2006, 02:34 PM
Here is the VNC Client,

Now just to get it working

http://sourceforge.net/projects/j2mevnc/

KC Jones
04-24-2006, 08:53 PM
Most providers are complete jack asses that try to make it as hard as possible for you to put anything on your phone that doesn't have to be purchased from their servers. There would probably be a lot more uses for iPods and a lot more phone apps if the devices/carriers were a little more open and people could play with new software built by 3rd parties. This was the approach DoCoMo used in Japan and it payed off in spades.

SLAG
04-24-2006, 08:55 PM
Most providers are complete jack asses that try to make it as hard as possible for you to put anything on your phone that doesn't have to be purchased from their servers. There would probably be a lot more uses for iPods and a lot more phone apps if the devices/carriers were a little more open and people could play with new software built by 3rd parties. This was the approach DoCoMo used in Japan and it payed off in spades.

If I can DL for free on to my PC i can Get it to my Phone..

My nextel phone and a Data Cable does wonders with WEBJAL and The Super Agent/Carrier RSS Programs (haxord to do alot more)

if its in J2ME format and Cool.. I want to Play with it