Not when k<0.

tyton75
04-23-2006, 03:38 PM
not at 4 degrees Kelvin dummass

Rain Man
04-23-2006, 04:22 PM
Not when k<0.

Or even k=0.

I'm not sure about what happens if k is an imaginary number. I never quite grasped that whole concept.

Boozer
04-23-2006, 04:30 PM
7>5.

HTH

Chiefs Express
04-23-2006, 04:43 PM
O RLY?

What does bill o'reily have to do with this?

Katipan
04-23-2006, 05:08 PM
not in my ****ing household

Reaper16
04-23-2006, 05:09 PM
WTF is math?

Chiefs Express
04-23-2006, 05:25 PM
XIC I:0/1 GEQ LEVEL1 LEVEL2 LIM LEVEL 3 LEVEL 4 MOV 0 OUTPUT.

dr00d
04-23-2006, 05:26 PM
get out your top spins everyone, here comes the KU fans making shit up.

DJay23
04-23-2006, 05:31 PM
Wow, I find myself curious to see what this idiot is talking about.

dr00d
04-23-2006, 05:31 PM
If it isn't obvious, then you aren't a true fan

dr00d
04-23-2006, 05:40 PM
or I guess you could be one of those wretched fans--"I root for kstate football and ku basketball"

worst fans ever.

Chiefs Express

Who are you referring to as a KU fan?

Boozer

7>5. Fact.

dr00d
04-23-2006, 05:41 PM
so you are saying we can count another 5k for children too?

Simplex3
04-23-2006, 05:43 PM
or I guess you could be one of those wretched fans--"I root for kstate football and ku basketball"

worst fans ever.
And what exactly was it that KState did for you other than make you pay them to work for them full time for 4 years only to get a piece of paper at the end?

dr00d
04-23-2006, 05:46 PM
one of many tangents---like I said, here comes the spinners...

Simplex3
04-23-2006, 05:48 PM
one of many tangents---like I said, here comes the spinners...
If you're talking about me let me first say:

I have no f**king clue what this thread is about nor do I give a f**k about the KSU/KU/MU/AnyOtherF**kingCollege rivalry.

Skip Towne
04-23-2006, 05:52 PM
Wow, I find myself curious to see what this idiot is talking about.
Pay no attention to the st00pid n00b. Nobody else does.

dr00d
04-23-2006, 06:08 PM
LOL--better than spending the majority of my life on this message board the last 5 years....mr. 39k posts....

Skip Towne
04-23-2006, 06:12 PM
LOL--better than spending the majority of my life on this message board the last 5 years....mr. 39k posts....
You only wish you could, dr00d the n00b.

Ultra Peanut
04-23-2006, 06:13 PM
one of many tangents---like I said, here comes the spinners...THEY DON'T STOP

dr00d
04-23-2006, 06:14 PM
You only wish you could, dr00d the n00b.

LOL-you're right...afterall, your post size = how cool you are in real life, right?

Skip Towne
04-23-2006, 06:15 PM
LOL-you're right...afterall, your post size = how cool you are in real life, right?
Yep.

Ultra Peanut
04-23-2006, 06:17 PM
Put the pedal to the metal then stop (STERP)
Take another sip from the syrup then stop (STERP)

dr00d
04-23-2006, 06:31 PM
Yep.

This is the point where I step in, stereotype and it says...this guy has no friends IRL and is probably a huge fatass that never leaves the house (see: no friends) and therefore feels like he is cool by having more posts than everyone else. Does that about sum it up?

Ultra Peanut
04-23-2006, 06:36 PM
Everybody let ya spinwheels, spin like a spinmill
Juicy J on certain pills, cruisin' down to Knoxville
See them thangs shinin', sparkin' like a diamond
Bumpin' the Alpi-ne, why you's a lyin'
Eyes like a Chinese, I'm drinkin' on the Heiny
I'm ridin' on the strip, any party you can find me
You rollin' with the finest, the North Memphis highness
You ball till ya fall, till a player aged ninety

Simplex3
04-23-2006, 06:37 PM
This is the point where I step in, stereotype and it says...this guy has no friends IRL and is probably a huge fatass that never leaves the house (see: no friends) and therefore feels like he is cool by having more posts than everyone else. Does that about sum it up?
Your and idiot.

You want to talk about no life? How about the jackass who continually trolls somewhere he isn't welcome and claims to hate rather than living this life you claim to have.

Just thinking, you know.

Rain Man
04-23-2006, 06:38 PM

If you're being sarcastic, you obviously weren't here for the big "when animals attack" series of threads back in 2004.

Skip Towne
04-23-2006, 06:45 PM
Your and idiot.

You want to talk about no life? How about the jackass who continually trolls somewhere he isn't welcome and claims to hate rather than living this life you claim to have.

Just thinking, you know.
That's rep. Notice the little weasel has his rep turned off. It's red and getting redder, turned off or not.

SPchief
04-23-2006, 06:46 PM
If you're being sarcastic, you obviously weren't here for the big "when animals attack" series of threads back in 2004.

Lets also not forget the infamous lady who wanted to make arrowhead LOUD

dr00d
04-23-2006, 07:55 PM
Your and idiot.

you should of just stopped right there.

good job.

p.s....I didn't turn my rep off, I couldn't give a flyin fug about your stupid ass rep garbage.

HTH.

Skip Towne
04-23-2006, 07:58 PM
you should of just stopped right there.

good job.

p.s....I didn't turn my rep off, I couldn't give a flyin fug about your stupid ass rep garbage.

HTH.
Well, its off dumbass. Must be f*cking magic.

dr00d
04-23-2006, 08:02 PM
great...thanks for letting me know, captian obvious.

Skip Towne
04-23-2006, 08:03 PM
great...thanks for letting me know, captian obvious.
You're welcome shit-for-brains.

dr00d
04-23-2006, 08:09 PM
and now back to the actual thread...31,000 vs 5,000

SPchief
04-23-2006, 08:10 PM

Ok I'll bite. What the hell are you talking about

dr00d
04-23-2006, 08:13 PM
Total amount of people with tickets (children under 6 don't have tickets) at each spring game.

I figured since everyone was so pumped about winning that final game vs. houston high, somebody might actually show up at their spring game, but I was wrong.

cdcox
04-23-2006, 08:39 PM
Total amount of people with tickets (children under 6 don't have tickets) at each spring game.

I figured since everyone was so pumped about winning that final game vs. houston high, somebody might actually show up at their spring game, but I was wrong.

So you're saying k>0?

Simplex3
04-23-2006, 08:49 PM

That certainly couldn't have anything to do with the fact that one school has a new coach and there is NOTHING else to do anywhere near town.

Nah. That couldn't have anything to do with it.

Boozer
04-23-2006, 09:09 PM

Yes, and like I pointed out, your team eeked out five wins last year, while KU got a couple more. 40% more, to be exact. Thosands of people at your spring game don't get you into a bowl game. Wins do. And until your team can manage to win more games than KU in a season, you might want to keep your trap shut.

Skip Towne
04-23-2006, 09:12 PM
Yes, and like I pointed out, your team eeked out five wins last year, while KU got a couple more. 40% more, to be exact. Thosands of people at your spring game don't get you into a bowl game. Wins do. And until your team can manage to win more games than KU in a season, you might want to keep your trap shut.
Very eloquently put. You'd make a good lawyer.

Dave Lane
04-23-2006, 09:12 PM

worst fans ever.

Only eclipsed by those that root for kstate football and kstate basketball.

Dave

Simplex3
04-23-2006, 09:14 PM
Very eloquently put. You'd make a good lawyer.
...if there were such thing as a "good lawyer". I mean other than the dead kind, of course.

Skip Towne
04-23-2006, 09:25 PM
I always welcome information on what all KSUck is going to do. But really, I'd rather talk reality and what has actually been done. KSUck's record against the :KU: in Bramlege "Tinderbox" Arena comes to mind. That has to be the most embarrassing losing streak in the history of college sports. But their mouths keep running. Amazing!!

leviw
04-23-2006, 11:08 PM
First of all, this is a f*cking stupid thread. It's two meaningless, glorified practices that nobody should give a shit about in itself, let alone how many people show up to them.

Secondly, K-State didn't have a spring game yesterday. They had a freakin' circus with a football game pushed in at the end. It took a baseball game, kiddy carnival, BBQ contest, Battle of the Bands, an hour autograph session and various other pimp contests to draw in that many people. It wasn't about the football. Maybe 6 years and younger didn't have tickets, but the 7-14 year old crowd was tremendous, and they only stuck around for the game to charge the field afterward with their star-struck fathers to get a Thomas Clayton autograph and admire his biceps. Then there was the 150+ unrated recruits there to boost the numbers that much more.

Ron Prince is a whore for attention, and he'll do absolutley anything to boost attendance and his reputation this year. His "Waffle House" cliches and "he's like a point guard" comparisons have already grown tiresome, and if he fails to put wins on the board, he'll grow the same in a very shot period of time.

Now, how sad is it that you've sunk to comparing spring game attendance numbers? Think about it. Three years ago K-State fans had no clue what was going on in with the KU football program. Now all of a sudden, they've lost a game to the Hawks, won another at home by three field goals, are competing for recruits and now trail in bowl appearances over the last three seasons. I'm not saying K-State fans are scared of KU, but they are much, much more aware of what's going on with the Hawks' football program, and have even lessened themselves to comparing spring game attendance figures to show others they are still superior to KU, even when it's becoming more and more clear every year that they're not and the days of 70-3 beat downs are over.

Bugeater
04-23-2006, 11:38 PM

:rolleyes:

Dave Lane
04-24-2006, 12:02 AM
Didn''t Knebraska draw 56k?

Dave

Bugeater
04-24-2006, 12:24 AM
Didn''t Knebraska draw 56k?

Saulbadguy
04-24-2006, 05:20 AM
Noone has any idea what you are talking about.

Saulbadguy
04-24-2006, 05:21 AM
First of all, this is a f*cking stupid thread. It's two meaningless, glorified practices that nobody should give a shit about in itself, let alone how many people show up to them.

Secondly, K-State didn't have a spring game yesterday. They had a freakin' circus with a football game pushed in at the end. It took a baseball game, kiddy carnival, BBQ contest, Battle of the Bands, an hour autograph session and various other pimp contests to draw in that many people. It wasn't about the football. Maybe 6 years and younger didn't have tickets, but the 7-14 year old crowd was tremendous, and they only stuck around for the game to charge the field afterward with their star-struck fathers to get a Thomas Clayton autograph and admire his biceps. Then there was the 150+ unrated recruits there to boost the numbers that much more.

Ron Prince is a whore for attention, and he'll do absolutley anything to boost attendance and his reputation this year. His "Waffle House" cliches and "he's like a point guard" comparisons have already grown tiresome, and if he fails to put wins on the board, he'll grow the same in a very shot period of time.

Now, how sad is it that you've sunk to comparing spring game attendance numbers? Think about it. Three years ago K-State fans had no clue what was going on in with the KU football program. Now all of a sudden, they've lost a game to the Hawks, won another at home by three field goals, are competing for recruits and now trail in bowl appearances over the last three seasons. I'm not saying K-State fans are scared of KU, but they are much, much more aware of what's going on with the Hawks' football program, and have even lessened themselves to comparing spring game attendance figures to show others they are still superior to KU, even when it's becoming more and more clear every year that they're not and the days of 70-3 beat downs are over.

Wow...tell us how you really feel. :)

dr00d
04-24-2006, 07:31 AM
I always welcome information on what all KSUck is going to do. But really, I'd rather talk reality and what has actually been done. KSUck's record against the :KU: in Bramlege "Tinderbox" Arena comes to mind. That has to be the most embarrassing losing streak in the history of college sports. But their mouths keep running. Amazing!!

I'm sorry, when did this thread take on a basketball discussion? Oh wait, just now thanks to you.

It is ok to let everyone know you are scared of huggy, skip...we all know it is true. :) It is the same crap we hear about nub football all day. "OH YEAH, WELL WE BEAT YOU BEFORE!!@!

leviw
04-24-2006, 08:37 AM
Wow...tell us how you really feel. :)

You know me, Saul. I'm not much for holding back.

ChiTown
04-24-2006, 08:37 AM
Only eclipsed by those that root for kstate football and kstate basketball.

Dave

Guilty

Skip Towne
04-24-2006, 08:42 AM
I'm sorry, when did this thread take on a basketball discussion? Oh wait, just now thanks to you.

It is ok to let everyone know you are scared of huggy, skip...we all know it is true. :) It is the same crap we hear about nub football all day. "OH YEAH, WELL WE BEAT YOU BEFORE!!@!
KU's all time record against KSUck is 171-89. No, I'm afraid of Bobby Knight. He has a MUCH better record than "Huggy". Oh yeah, Your and Idiot.

Saulbadguy
04-24-2006, 08:44 AM
You know me, Saul. I'm not much for holding back.
In all honesty I thought the fan fare surrounding the game was a bit lame. I don't have kids, so there was no use for the carnival rides. The BBQ contest was neat. Their was no "beer garden", unless you count a lady dispensing Coors light, bud light, and miller lite a "garden". I would have went to the baseball game whether or not it was pimped by Prince and co.

However, the game was much better and more exciting than a Snyder spring game.

Braincase
04-24-2006, 08:45 AM
Let me take a moment to let ol' stoopfawk in on a little secret...

IT WAS EASTER WEEKEND DUMBASS

Some of our populace was doing that religion thang. Damn, boy, pull your head out of you ass.

leviw
04-24-2006, 08:57 AM
In all honesty I thought the fan fare surrounding the game was a bit lame. I don't have kids, so there was no use for the carnival rides. The BBQ contest was neat. Their was no "beer garden", unless you count a lady dispensing Coors light, bud light, and miller lite a "garden". I would have went to the baseball game whether or not it was pimped by Prince and co.

However, the game was much better and more exciting than a Snyder spring game.

I agree, but it works. And they'll do it again next year. Good effort by the athletic department to put it on. They worked the "family" angle, but at the same time made it appeal to the adults. However, though much better than past years, the game became secondary. People stayed around for it, but after sitting/standing in 90 degree temps all afternoon and/or drinking, they were tired, and I think it became more of a chore for some to keep the whole family around for the entire game than it was fun.

In any case, my "whore" comment may be a bit strong, but come on, it is what it is. His radio thing was needless, and his reasoning behind it was "I wanted my assistants to get a feel for what it's like to be a head coach in a game atmosphere." Well that's fine and dandy except YOU have no head coaching experience in a game atmosphere! The only good thing was he took air time away from Stan Webber, and that's always a plus. To me, Prince is coming on a little to thick right now and trying to win the entire nation over. He needs to step back, work with his football team and have them winning games this fall, the praise will follow and glory will follow.

Lzen
04-24-2006, 10:42 AM
I noticed that leviw and Braincase made some very good arguments against dr00d's thread starter. Yet, he seems to have disappeared. :rolleyes:

Braincase
04-24-2006, 11:17 AM
I noticed that leviw and Braincase made some very good arguments against dr00d's thread starter. Yet, he seems to have disappeared. :rolleyes:

He's trying to figure out how large the Greek & Russian Orthodox populations at K-State to discount my argument.

leviw
04-24-2006, 11:27 AM

It's probably for the best. He gets buried in every thread he participates in.

Saulbadguy
04-24-2006, 11:36 AM
I don't think the arguments were good at all.

However, it is a pretty weak topic to be debating.

leviw
04-24-2006, 11:42 AM
I don't think the arguments were good at all.

However, it is a pretty weak topic to be debating.

It's like every other K-State/KU argument here. We'll agree to disagree. But, hey, it's the offseason, what else are we going to do?

But I'll stick by my original statement....This is a f*cking stupid thread.

Dunit35
04-24-2006, 12:00 PM
I know this isn't football or I'm not trying to steal the thread. But I was reading in the New York Times in class today that as of yesterday O.J. Mayo isn't sure if he is going to college or not. A huge article was done up about what brand of shoes he plans on going with when he goes pro.

WilliamTheIrish
04-24-2006, 02:45 PM
OK, I read two pages of this thread and STILL don't know what it's about.

Somebody save me some time and help me out here.

Saulbadguy
04-24-2006, 02:50 PM
OK, I read two pages of this thread and STILL don't know what it's about.

Somebody save me some time and help me out here.
K-State attendance for their Spring Game = 31,875
KU attendance for their Spring Game= 5,200

WilliamTheIrish
04-24-2006, 03:14 PM
K-State attendance for their Spring Game = 31,875
KU attendance for their Spring Game= 5,200

Thanks.

Why'd we need a thread for that?

WilliamTheIrish
04-24-2006, 03:29 PM

Reminds me of skip and the MU scandal thread.

WilliamTheIrish
04-24-2006, 03:31 PM

Hilarious.

WilliamTheIrish
04-24-2006, 04:27 PM
I'm hearing Darrell Arthur is now going to LSU. Must be worried about the sanctions...

leviw
04-24-2006, 04:43 PM
I'm hearing Darrell Arthur is now going to LSU. Must be worried about the sanctions...

KU wouldn't promise him a starting job...

...or an immediate trip to the Final Four

WilliamTheIrish
04-24-2006, 05:13 PM
KU wouldn't promise him a starting job...

...or an immediate trip to the Final Four

Is that the rationalization?

So he was he was looking for more than a suit and 100$?

Braincase
04-24-2006, 05:46 PM
I did a comparison...

Events in Lawrence on the night in question:
Events for Friday, April 14, 2006
Morning
Rachael Sudlow Photographs
7 a.m. to 2 a.m., The Bourgeois Pig (Free)

KU Student Textile Design Exhibition
10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Spencer Museum of Art (Free)

"Flowers, Dragons, & Pine Trees"

"Splendor of the Prairie Grasses": New Watercolor Paintings by Doug Guess
10 a.m. to 6 p.m., Fields Gallery (Free)

"Photography Between the Wars: A Survey of American and European Photography, 1920-1940"

"Dear Old Kansas"
10 a.m. to 10 p.m., Signs of Life (Free)

Photographs and Fresh Ink
New work by Jesse Zerger Nathan and Ian Huebert

11 a.m. to 11:59 p.m., 1924 Main, The Cellar Gallery (Free)

"Practice Holding Still," new works by Paul Flinders
original works on paper

11 a.m. to 6 p.m., The Olive Gallery and Art Supply (Free)

Afternoon
FREE PLAY at the Replay
3 p.m. to 6 p.m., The Replay Lounge (Free)

Danielle Schnebelen - Rush Hour Rendezvous
5:30 p.m., Grand Emporium (Free)

Rowan
5:30 p.m. to 8 p.m., Red Lyon Tavern (Free)

Evening
Swingin' Blues happy hour with RedLefty
6 p.m. to 8 p.m., The Jackpot Saloon (Free - $1)

Kirk Rundstrom Benefit & Silent Auction
with Drakkar Sauna / Jesus Christ Superstar /

6 p.m. to 1 a.m., Uptown Theater ($10)

"Eastside Art Show"
6 p.m. to 9 p.m., 4-1-1 Studio (Free)

"Curry Haze" Live Music
6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., Ruchi Indian Cuisine (Free)

Poker Pub
Games at 7:00 and 10:00pm

7 p.m., Liquid (Free)

Trivia Riot
7 p.m. to 9 p.m., The Brick

Bingo
7 p.m., Eagles Lodge (Free)

Saves the Day / Circa Survive / Moneen / Down to Earth Approach
7 p.m., The Granada ($15)

Mike Roberts
7 p.m. to 10 p.m., Bambino's Italian Cafe (Free)

"Spring Formal" reading and fundraiser
7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., The BANK Gallery (Free)

Real Live Tigers / Boo Hiss / Kevin Morby / Tiny Pies
7 p.m., The MoMo (Free - $5)

James Taylor
8 p.m., The Midland Theater ($49.50 - $99.50)

Nickel Creek / Matt Pond PA
8 p.m., Liberty Hall ($26)

RedLefty
8:15 p.m. to 9 p.m., Kansas Key Press building, 900 New Jersey (Free)

Johnny I & the Receders
8:30 p.m., Uncle Bos T-Town Bar ($3)

Night
Blue Leaves /The Harvey Girls / The Notes and Scratches
9 p.m., Mike's Tavern

The Codetalkers
9 p.m., The Hurricane ($10)

Shawn Ward & Straight Shot
9 p.m. to 1 a.m., Slow Ride Roadhouse (Free)

Myshkin / TK Webb / Sorcery Bird
9 p.m., The Gaslight Tavern ($3)

"WIGS and CANDY"
9 p.m. to 2 a.m., Ole Tapas Bar ($3 - $5)

Friday night Dance Party
10 p.m., EightOneFive

Ultimate 80s Night
10 p.m., Jilly's on Broadway

Phat Fridays w/ DJ Soap
10 p.m. to 2 a.m., Johnny's Tavern (Free)

Brimstone Howl / The Litigators / The Afterparty
10 p.m., The Bottleneck

The Pomonas / The Volunteers / Kaw Valley Project
10 p.m., The Jackpot Saloon ($4 - $6)

Schaffer the Darklord / Coolzey / Miracles of God / Witch's Hat
10 p.m., The Replay Lounge ($2)

Cosmopolitics
10 p.m., The Jazzhaus ($4)

Thunder in the Valley / Phillip Bradley
10 p.m., The Brick

Dance Rituals w/ DJ Alan Paul & Tim Hjersted
10 p.m. to 2 a.m., The Eighth Street Tap Room ($2)

Events in Manhattan on the day in question:

Bobby Huggins Scholarship Fundraiser
(Oops - This should've been edited out)

Manure and Composting Competition, Sorority Row

Lecture Series, "Why Lamb Ranchers Need Velcro Gloves"

Learn to Milk A Cow, Sponsored by FFA and the Manhattan Chapter of the Le Leche League

Demonstration: Duct Tape, Bondo and Your Ride, sponsored by K-State Mechanical Engineering

Quarter Draws, shuttle to the game, Last Chance Saloon.

WilliamTheIrish
04-24-2006, 05:47 PM
Don't make me re-work that post BC...

Boozer
04-24-2006, 05:49 PM
Don't make me re-work that post BC...

I couldn't make it because I was all tuckered out from attending Doug Guess's "Splendor of the Prairie Grasses" showing.

WilliamTheIrish
04-24-2006, 06:00 PM
I couldn't make it because I was all tuckered out from attending Doug Guess's "Splendor of the Prairie Grasses" showing.

I was tied up at the quartlerly "John Randle has another hearing" festival at the Douglas Co. orange jumpsuit grounds. :)

Skip Towne
04-24-2006, 06:06 PM
I was tied up at the quartlerly "John Randle has another hearing" festival at the Douglas Co. orange jumpsuit grounds. :)
You're just jealous that you can't recruit guys with as much "spirit" as Randle.

WilliamTheIrish
04-24-2006, 06:09 PM
You're just jealous that you can't recruit guys with as much "spirit" as Randle.

Dammit, we're trying as hard as we can.

Skip Towne
04-24-2006, 06:25 PM
Dammit, we're trying as hard as we can.
You're improving. It looks like that Mayo kid has lots of spirit.

dr00d
04-24-2006, 09:33 PM
I'm sorry, I actually was busy at work today and wasn't able to answer every piddly stupid ass argument you tards have.

fact is ksu bring in the people, ku (who thinks they are a good team now) bring in slightly less than 7 times less.

HTH.

Bugeater
04-24-2006, 09:35 PM
OK, I give up. What does HTH mean?

greg63
04-24-2006, 11:01 PM

I think it has something to do with that new math.

chuxtrux
04-24-2006, 11:51 PM
Maybe Kstate can get the Emporia State recruits now, YAY

Saulbadguy
04-25-2006, 05:17 AM
happy to help

Braincase
04-25-2006, 05:29 AM
Still doesn't change the fact that KU's spring game was Easter weekend. And it doesn't change the fact that you're a dumbass.

Braincase
04-25-2006, 05:38 AM

Human Turd Hormone.