PDA

View Full Version : Neg rep for Voldemortom

Logical
04-23-2006, 05:38 PM
It is not for your views it is because you started sending me PMs again. I will keep neg repping you until you stop or you are negative.

Chiefs Express
04-23-2006, 05:41 PM
It is not for your views it is because you started sending me PMs again. I will keep neg repping you until you stop or you are negative.

You fear PM's? What was so bad with giving you an opportunity to see both sides of a story that has been lied about for 5 years?

I know, you can't handle the truth!

Lake
04-23-2006, 05:47 PM
Who has been lying about what for five years?

|Zach|
04-23-2006, 05:48 PM
He is a coward...

His wife has the penis in the family so he gets along ok.

Props for finding ways to adapt Tombo Cahsery.

listopencil
04-23-2006, 07:18 PM
Tombo Cahsery.

Heh. Rep.

FYI: tom cash.

Adept Havelock
04-23-2006, 08:14 PM
I know, you can't handle the truth!

:rolleyes: ROFL ROFL ROFL

Mr. Laz
04-24-2006, 12:06 PM
i'd help you neg rep bomb him ...

but alas i can't see any of his posts to rep with. :p

Cochise
04-24-2006, 12:14 PM
He used to send me PMs, but I didn't open them. Deleting them unread might be a better policy.

Iggy, iggy, you're so fine...

Chiefs Express
04-24-2006, 12:18 PM
He used to send me PMs, but I didn't open them. Deleting them unread might be a better policy.

Iggy, iggy, you're so fine...

What a liar you are. If you didn't open them how is it that you responded regarding the subject at hand?

Saulbadguy
04-24-2006, 12:20 PM
All aboard the Chiefs Express!

BucEyedPea
04-24-2006, 12:21 PM
I have the general idea of what "neg rep" means by now and it's opposite...but could someone explain if futher:
Like why those words in particular?
How did it come about?
And is "rep" for "reputation"?

Sully
04-24-2006, 12:53 PM
I've gotten a few neg reps from "him" recently. I generally feel that is the cowardly thing to do, as the only reason he's neg repped me is not because he's disagreed with a post I've made, or because he had some intellectual point to make, but because he had no sense of humor and because he's being a baby. So I haven't responded in kind... yet.
But when I see another (in the long line) of asinine posts, that genuinely bother me enough for the rep, I'll join in.

DanT
04-24-2006, 02:25 PM
I have the general idea of what "neg rep" means by now and it's opposite...but could someone explain if futher:
Like why those words in particular?
How did it come about?
And is "rep" for "reputation"?

Neg rep is short for negative reputation. When you receive X negative reputation points from another user, your total reputation score is reduced by X, so it's like adding negative X to your total reputation score, hence the name.

banyon
04-24-2006, 02:58 PM
Is there any way to neg rep someone without taking them off of Iggy?

BucEyedPea
04-24-2006, 03:14 PM
Neg rep is short for negative reputation. When you receive X negative reputation points from another user, your total reputation score is reduced by X, so it's like adding negative X to your total reputation score, hence the name.

Now that's pretty funny...never heard that one before! :D

Logical
04-24-2006, 04:59 PM
Is there any way to neg rep someone without taking them off of Iggy?

No because the icon for it is at the bottom of their post, so if you don't see their post you cannot neg rep them.

banyon
04-24-2006, 05:35 PM
No because the icon for it is at the bottom of their post, so if you don't see their post you cannot neg rep them.

I would help you out, but that is too high a price to pay at the moment. :)

go bowe
04-24-2006, 09:05 PM
What a liar you are. If you didn't open them how is it that you responded regarding the subject at hand?good heavens, man!

what happened to your purty little green boxes?

i always wondered who would give you positive rep in the first place, but i guess there must be some people who agree with you, somewhere, somehow...

Chiefs Express
04-24-2006, 09:14 PM
good heavens, man!

i always wondered who would give you positive rep in the first place, but i guess there must be some people who agree with you, somewhere, somehow...

Considering the most part of negative rep I get is from a very few people it shouldn't surprise you.

If I were a total asshole like those few think I'd never have had any green.

Dave Lane
04-24-2006, 10:12 PM
good heavens, man!

I still have mine and you still have yours Go bo so there must be some people who agree with us, somewhere, somehow... ROFL

Dave

Logical
04-24-2006, 11:13 PM
Ok asshole, it's red now. Happy? I hope you feel somewhat justified in what you do. Inability to correspond with people must be a part of senility or the drugs that you are taking. We've talked before and you didn't have a problem. What's up?.

I want to thank all the people who made this possible. Now if he would only stop with the stupid PMs.

Logical
04-24-2006, 11:15 PM
You have started a landslide. It only took three of you to wipe out 10,000 points, it took most of the day, but you achieved your goal.

Unless it comes back to 10,000 I keep PM'ing you!
It appears he wants 10,000 neg points that may take a while.:hmmm:

go bowe
04-24-2006, 11:24 PM
It appears he wants 10,000 neg points that may take a while.:hmmm:it's a big job, but we know you're man enough to get er done... :hail: :hail: :hail:

Chiefs Express
04-24-2006, 11:27 PM
[/size]

I want to thank all the people who made this possible. Now if he would only stop with the stupid PMs.

You started the war, not me. I sent an occasional innocous PM, I'm sure I'm not the only person that sends them. Your attack only proves that you are not an honorable person, let alone someone that others should emulate.

go bowe
04-24-2006, 11:29 PM
emulate?

i wish my kids were half the man jim is...

Chiefs Express
04-24-2006, 11:30 PM
emulate?

i wish my kids were half the man jim is...

If your kids are anything like you they are 10 times the man jim is and you ain't shit.

Chiefs Express
04-24-2006, 11:40 PM
It appears he wants 10,000 neg points that may take a while.

At least now we can see that jim can't read nor comprehend. Join me in filling his PM box.

Logical
04-24-2006, 11:40 PM
It is kinda funny earlier today Voldemortom sent a PM and went on and on about how neg rep meant absolutely nothing to him. Now he is having a fit.

Chiefs Express
04-24-2006, 11:46 PM
It is kinda funny earlier today Voldemortom sent a PM and went on and on about how neg rep meant absolutely nothing to him. Now he is having a fit.

What fit, I'm playing your game. I'm getting another PM ready for you.

go bowe
04-25-2006, 12:32 AM
If your kids are anything like you they are 10 times the man jim is and you ain't shit.well...

i'm just crushed...

crushed, i tells ya...

voltmoron thinks i ain't shit...

i've finally arrived!! PBJ PBJ PBJ PBJ PBJ

Logical
04-25-2006, 12:33 AM
well...

i'm just crushed...

crushed, i tells ya...

But you are 10 times the shit I am.:p

How is it going John?

Chiefs Express
04-25-2006, 12:34 AM
well...

i'm just crushed...

crushed, i tells ya...

Sorry to pop your bubble, but you haven't been shit from day one.

I've only stated the obvious.

Are the banana's your homo statement?

Chiefs Express
04-25-2006, 12:35 AM

How is it going John?

You are lower than whale shit, I guess you are a proud little boy.

jAZ
04-25-2006, 12:36 AM
You are lower than whale shit, I guess you are a proud little boy.
So much for the "new" TomCash, right?

Chiefs Express
04-25-2006, 12:38 AM

I'm just responding in kind. You need to be called a piece of shit too?

I'd do that for you but it would be redundant.

You might notice that there only a very few selected assholes that didn't want to let go, you are one of those assholes. I call them as I see them.

jAZ
04-25-2006, 12:40 AM
I'm just responding in kind. You need to be called a piece of shit too?

I'd do that for you but it would be redundant.

You might notice that there only a very few selected assholes that didn't want to let go, you are one of those assholes. I call them as I see them.
Which is not what you had been claiming you were going to do.

jAZ
04-25-2006, 12:42 AM
ROFL

TomCash "positive" rep'ed me for this post. Given his previous negrep moments earlier and his included comment, I'm guessing this was an error on his part.

Chiefs Express
04-25-2006, 12:44 AM
TomCash "positive" rep'ed me for this post. Given his previous negrep moments earlier and his included comment, I'm guessing this was an error on his part.

I thought rep didn't mean anything to you.

It was meant to be neg, I apologize if it wasn't. I guarantee the next one will be.

Dave Lane
04-25-2006, 12:54 AM

How is it going John?

Hmm I wonder how many times the shit I am. You know really, this has always been one of lifes mysteries for me. ROFL

Dave

Chiefs Express
04-25-2006, 12:57 AM
Hmm I wonder how many times the shit I am. You know really, this has always been one of lifes mysteries for me. ROFL

Dave

Actually you are one of the semi normal ones here. sorry.

Logical
04-25-2006, 01:25 AM
Actually you are one of the semi normal ones here. sorry.Dave you going to let him insult you like that?

Chiefs Express
04-25-2006, 01:30 AM
Dave you going to let him insult you like that?

At least Dave isn't obsessed with any of the posters here.

Vlad, obsession is treatable, you need to seek help.

Dave Lane
04-25-2006, 01:36 AM
Dave you going to let him insult you like that?

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

I'll sit this one out but damn its funny to watch. Course if I have a box full of you're a ****ing idiot PMs that could change ROFL

Dave

go bowe
04-25-2006, 12:03 PM

How is it going John?not bad, all things considered...

i'm missing a lot of time on the board, but i'm gonna try to rectify that...

how's things with jim?

go bowe
04-25-2006, 12:05 PM
Sorry to pop your bubble, but you haven't been shit from day one.

I've only stated the obvious.

Are the banana's your homo statement?why, yes...

i'd rather be a homo than be you...

go bowe
04-25-2006, 12:07 PM

DaveROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

mysteries...

sounds like a religious thing to me... ROFL ROFL ROFL

NewChief
04-25-2006, 12:12 PM
Wow. I can't believe I just read this thread. It appears that the level of discourse on DC has truly sunk to the Planet equivalent of "I know you are, but what am I?"

go bowe
04-25-2006, 12:16 PM
Wow. I can't believe I just read this thread. It appears that the level of discourse on DC has truly sunk to the Planet equivalent of "I know you are, but what am I?"well what would you expect of a tom cash thread?

after all, he's the new, reformed, apologized version of tom cash now...

a great american, a great mind, a great... something...

Chiefs Express
04-25-2006, 12:19 PM
why, yes...

i'd rather be a homo than be you...

Considering that you were a homo to begin with you haven't made any changes now have you?

Chiefs Express
04-25-2006, 12:20 PM
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

I'll sit this one out but damn its funny to watch. Course if I have a box full of you're a ****ing idiot PMs that could change ROFL

Dave

If you're not a ****ing idiot, you don't have to worry about getting any pm's. But then if you want to know facts you can't listen to those that are ****ing idiots, of course they get PM back to them in style.

Baby Lee
04-25-2006, 12:23 PM
Wow. I can't believe I just read this thread. It appears that the level of discourse on DC has truly sunk to the Planet equivalent of "Considering that you were a homo to begin with you haven't made any changes now have you?"
Fixed yer post. ;)

go bowe
04-25-2006, 12:36 PM
Considering that you were a homo to begin with you haven't made any changes now have you?you seem to have homo on the mind...

have you been getting a little action on the side that your wife doesn't know about?

go bowe
04-25-2006, 12:38 PM
or are you interested in getting together with me?

Logical
04-25-2006, 12:40 PM
not bad, all things considered...

i'm missing a lot of time on the board, but i'm gonna try to rectify that...

how's things with jim?

Pretty good in general. I had been on occasion posting back and forth with Voldemortom with no PMs (which was the original reason I had put him on iggy) but then the day before yesterday they start up again and off we go. Voldemortom plays this stupid game where if you put him on iggy he constantly calls you a coward and posts to you anyway, but if you try to treat him as an adult he goes completely childish with the PMs. Right now I am intermittently adding and removing him from my iggy to keep him from being able to fill my PM inbox (which is his threat). Dude is weird.

Chiefs Express
04-25-2006, 12:48 PM
Pretty good in general. I had been on occasion posting back and forth with Voldemortom with no PMs (which was the original reason I had put him on iggy) but then the day before yesterday they start up again and off we go. Voldemortom plays this stupid game where if you put him on iggy he constantly calls you a coward and posts to you anyway, but if you try to treat him as an adult he goes completely childish with the PMs. Right now I am intermittently adding and removing him from my iggy to keep him from being able to fill my PM inbox (which is his threat). Dude is weird.

Mr jim the holier than thou asshole of the planet, You are safe from the PM's. After complaining to the mods I've been asked to not PM you as it seems to make you cry.

You placed me on iggy and responded to almost every post that was quoted by someone else. If that isn't being a coward it is at the least a very chickenshit way to be.

You have not treated me with anything other than contempt since you flip flopped with your political views. I don't know what happened to you, but in your eyes I went from a good guy to an asshole. The good news is that your opinion has no impact on my life. You get to think anything that comes into your mind and it doesn't do anything to me other than let me know that I'm not the biggest asshole on the board.

If you will recall the first PM was a legitimate attempt at conversation, but far be it from me to talk to someone off the board, it just isn't allowed if you are a flaming liberal.

Since I don't PM anymore, why don't you put me back on iggy and then try to exercise self control and stop cheap shotting me while hiding behing other posters.

Logical
04-25-2006, 12:57 PM

Since I don't PM anymore, why don't you put me back on iggy and then try to exercise self control and stop cheap shotting me while hiding behing other posters.
Cheap shots are when the criticism is unwarranted. With you that has never been the case, all criticism sent your way is warranted. You talk about crying to the mods but the reason I have so completely turned against you is your ridiculous position on being called by your username first name like there are not several million "T*Ms" out there on the internet. So paranoid that you sent the moderators so many annoying PMs that they requested I not use "T*M" and and came up with Voldemortom. So Voldemortom you have earned your ridicule and then your whole I am better than the rest of you because I was in the military threads which have turned almost the entire Planet population (both Conservative and Liberal) against you.

Chiefs Express
04-25-2006, 01:06 PM
Cheap shots are when the criticism is unwarranted. With you that has never been the case, all criticism sent your way is warranted. You talk about crying to the mods but the reason I have so completely turned against you is your ridiculous position on being called by your username first name like there are not several million "T*Ms" out there on the internet. So paranoid that you sent the moderators so many annoying PMs that they requested I not use "T*M" and and came up with Voldemortom. So Voldemortom you have earned your ridicule and then your whole I am better than the rest of you because I was in the military threads which have turned almost the entire Planet population (both Conservative and Liberal) against you.
Cheap shots are the only way that someone with your intellect can react to people like me. Saying that I deserve them is a cop out and you should be ashmed for even thinking it.

Your attempt to justify your actions only give me the knowledge that you know you are wrong and at least have some scruples. Using the name is an issue that you knew about but continued to push the envelope. How many times did you use Tom on this board that is was not referring to me? If you could count them on one hand you would still have some digits free. You know the background and you attempted to keep it going.

There are many times ou have lied by omission, that seems to be something that you have almost perfected. I guess as long as you don't feel you were wrong you are OK with yourself.

You are one of the most two faced people I have ever come across, and that is saying quite a bit.

You have confused my pride in serving my country with some idiology that has been posted on this board. I was a typical service member that had some really good assignments and retired knowing that I did my job. If that makes me better than you, then you need to find a way to better yourself.

Logical
04-25-2006, 01:14 PM
Cheap shots are the only way that someone with your intellect can react to people like me. Saying that I deserve them is a cop out and you should be ashmed for even thinking it.

You have confused my pride in serving my country with some idiology that has been posted on this board. I was a typical service member that had some really good assignments and retired knowing that I did my job. If that makes me better than you, then you need to find a way to better yourself.

I will let the unitiated judge for themselves, for those that don't know Voldemortom used to use the username Electric.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=119853&page=17&pp=30

Warning there are almost 500 mostly negative responses to Voldemortom in this this thread.

Chiefs Express
04-25-2006, 01:18 PM
I will let the unitiated judge for themselves, for those that don't know Voldemortom used to use the username Electric.

Warning there are almost 500 mostly negative responses to Voldemortom in this this thread.

You seem to have the world by the ass. Why did I post that thread?

I'll bet money that you don't have the first clue. I'll also bet that your perception is not what you might think it is.

For the record, it started out as something good.

Dave Lane
04-25-2006, 01:21 PM
Quite frankly I think Jim is one of the most even keeled, logical people on the board. He and I have disagreed before and I personally think it is a sign of strength for a person to be willing to rationally look at an argument, conclude they were wrong, and be able to be above board and admit it. Its one of the things I really admired in Clinton. He looked at things the Dems didn't want like NAFTA and embraced them because they made sense party lines or not.

I was against Bush from the get go because I saw the distinct possibilities of who he was associating with and was afraid we'd end up with tax cuts for the rich, run away deficits, and be embroiled in wars we had no need for. Unfortunately Bushed proved me right and when Jim saw this he changed his mind. And that my friend is strength not weakness.

I was a Reaganite and when I saw his policies had failed I moved on. I'm willing to try new things and give them a chance. This is not a weakness.

Dave

Saulbadguy
04-25-2006, 01:28 PM

ROFL

That thread was hilarious. Good show.

go bowe
04-25-2006, 01:42 PM

Your attempt to justify your actions only give me the knowledge that you know you are wrong and at least have some scruples. Using the name is an issue that you knew about but continued to push the envelope. How many times did you use Tom on this board that is was not referring to me? If you could count them on one hand you would still have some digits free. You know the background and you attempted to keep it going.

There are many times ou have lied by omission, that seems to be something that you have almost perfected. I guess as long as you don't feel you were wrong you are OK with yourself.

You are one of the most two faced people I have ever come across, and that is saying quite a bit.

You have confused my pride in serving my country with some idiology that has been posted on this board. I was a typical service member that had some really good assignments and retired knowing that I did my job. If that makes me better than you, then you need to find a way to better yourself.:deevee: :deevee: :deevee:

Cochise
04-25-2006, 03:03 PM
Voldemortom plays this stupid game where if you put him on iggy he constantly calls you a coward and posts to you anyway

I have seen this employed many times.

I'd have tom on ignore for a few weeks and then he would be monopolizing a thread so I would take him off to see what was going on, and he'd be responding to my posts in some ridiculous manner because he knew I had him on ignore and wouldn't refute whatever it was being said.

And not only that, but when you're on ignore he takes it upon himself to fling his usually-grey-but-sometimes-negative rep at you even though he constantly claims that he doesn't care a thing about rep.

Couple that with the fact that PMs from people on your ignore list still show up in your box and take up space and you have a very annoying situation.

banyon
04-25-2006, 03:14 PM

ROFL
ROFL
ROFL

Iowanian Pwned him in that thread.

go bowe
04-25-2006, 05:07 PM
If you're not a ****ing idiot, you don't have to worry about getting any pm's. But then if you want to know facts you can't listen to those that are ****ing idiots, of course they get PM back to them in style.what's this?

t*m c*sh openly admitting that he uses pm's as weapons to get back at people he doesn't like?

isn't that the equivalent of rep abuse insofar as it could be characterized as pm abuse?

go bowe
04-25-2006, 05:12 PM
I have seen this employed many times.

I'd have tom on ignore for a few weeks and then he would be monopolizing a thread so I would take him off to see what was going on, and he'd be responding to my posts in some ridiculous manner because he knew I had him on ignore and wouldn't refute whatever it was being said.

And not only that, but when you're on ignore he takes it upon himself to fling his usually-grey-but-sometimes-negative rep at you even though he constantly claims that he doesn't care a thing about rep.

Couple that with the fact that PMs from people on your ignore list still show up in your box and take up space and you have a very annoying situation.what's this?

according to t*m, you must be a flaming liberal... :p :p :p

go bowe
04-25-2006, 05:13 PM
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL

Iowanian Pwned him in that thread.wat's this?

another flaming liberal?

Chiefs Express
04-25-2006, 06:19 PM
Vlad....you there boy?

I'm still waiting for your answer to the question I posed.

Logical
04-25-2006, 06:51 PM
You seem to have the world by the ass. Why did I post that thread?

I'll bet money that you don't have the first clue. I'll also bet that your perception is not what you might think it is.

For the record, it started out as something good.

I am sure it did in your imagination. Whatever your intent, like always you ruin it in nothing flat. It only took 7 posts for your true intent to show.

Be an ass if you must. I'm just asking some questions and checking integrity of my fellow Chiefs Planet members.

Chiefs Express
04-25-2006, 06:57 PM
I am sure it did in your imagination. Whatever your intent, like always you ruin it in nothing flat. It only took 7 posts for your true intent to show.

First, you didn't see the first post that was deleted because I was flamed for not including HS teachers as someone that serves the country.

The integrity I was talking of was to check the boxes that only pertained to what you had done.

I wrote a program to build a graphic of military awards that one might have gotten while they served their country ( and no, teachers are not awarded those medals and ribbons ).

I was going to make a graphic for any of the board members that wanted them for their desktop. Those that took offense might have done so in a legitimate manner, but others took off on a tangent.

Spin it any way you want to, your opinion of the intent of the thread you referenced was not as you describe it, but once again if Vlad believes something it must be true.

Sorry Vlad, you are wrong.

Dave Lane
04-25-2006, 07:04 PM
If that was your intent Tom it was a good one. The sad thing is it got so weird in the end.

Dave

Chiefs Express
04-25-2006, 07:11 PM
If that was your intent Tom it was a good one. The sad thing is it got so weird in the end.

Dave

I didn't help the matter when I got pissed off, but the intent was to offer my brothers in arms something for their computers. And no, teachers are not brothers in arms. Teachers are a part of community service.

Cochise
04-26-2006, 12:37 AM
you must be a flaming liberal... :p :p :p

I've killed men for less :bang: :p

go bowe
04-26-2006, 12:35 PM
don't feel bad...

tom thinks i'm a flaming f@ggot liberal... ROFL ROFL ROFL

Chiefs Express
04-26-2006, 12:37 PM
don't feel bad...

tom thinks i'm a flaming Rump Rangerg*t liberal...

Your opinion of what I think about you is a lie.

I think you are an asshole.

go bowe
04-26-2006, 12:39 PM
but but...

you said i was a homo, and if you said it it must be true...

go bowe
04-26-2006, 12:40 PM
what happened to your rep?

too embarassed to display all those pretty red boxes?

Chiefs Express
04-26-2006, 12:40 PM
but but...

you said i was a homo, and if you said it it must be true...
If I said that it was inrelation to comments you made regarding the illness of homosexuality.

Are you a homo?

If so, I can change my address of go bo-asshole for you, I'll have to change it to go bo homo-asshole.

Chiefs Express
04-26-2006, 12:43 PM
what happened to your rep?

too embarassed to display all those pretty red boxes?

I guess you are one of the people that live and die by what people say in your reps. I find that all of them I've seen from various posters just indicates that there are about 8 people here that neg rep until they are out of reps for the day.

Send me a check for $100 and I'll turn them back on so you can see them.

go bowe
04-26-2006, 12:43 PM
since you think everybody's an asshole, i guess that means i'm pretty much a normal person...

now you, on the other hand, are a self-made man...

go bowe
04-26-2006, 12:45 PM
. . .Are you a homo? why, you looking for a blow job?

go bowe
04-26-2006, 12:47 PM
I guess you are one of the people that live and die by what people say in your reps. I find that all of them I've seen from various posters just indicates that there are about 8 people here that neg rep until they are out of reps for the day.

Send me a check for $100 and I'll turn them back on so you can see them.but if rep doesn't matter to you, why are you hiding it?

Chiefs Express
04-26-2006, 12:47 PM
since you think everybody's an asshole, i guess that means i'm pretty much a normal person...

now you, on the other hand, are a self-made man...

You have a problem understanding english. I said that you are an asshole. How do you interpet that to mean everybody?

I guess you are an uneducated asshole at that.