PDA

View Full Version : Fallout Boy anybody?

Dunit35
04-24-2006, 10:06 AM
Anybody listen to Fallout Boy? I enjoy listening to them and really like that new song they have out "A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More Touch Me". I also liked "Dance, Dance" and "Sugar, We're Going Down".

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-24-2006, 10:10 AM
Dude, seriously. I went upstairs the other night to see what my g/f was watching on TiVo...it was "One Tree Hill" and the lead singer from Fallout Boy was on there. I have no respect for a piece of trash who would go on that show.

QuikSsurfer
04-24-2006, 11:11 AM
are you kidding?
:Lin:

Reaper16
04-24-2006, 12:12 PM
I don't like the style of music they play, so no, I have no desire to ever listen to them or thier ilk.

That said, they are fantastic at what they do. I mean, "Sugar, We're Going Down" has, like, 19 different hooks in it. They're really good at crafting great vocal lines. (As is Panic! At The Disco, another similar band)

Dunit35
04-24-2006, 12:38 PM
I don't like the style of music they play, so no, I have no desire to ever listen to them or thier ilk.

That said, they are fantastic at what they do. I mean, "Sugar, We're Going Down" has, like, 19 different hooks in it. They're really good at crafting great vocal lines. (As is Panic! At The Disco, another similar band)

I never was into this kind of music either, until I dated a whore for awhile that liked that kind of music. So I kind of started liking it and have been listening to it for only a few months now.

Yeah, I listen to "I write sins, not tragedies"- Panic! At the Disco too. But that's the only song I've heard from them. Also she really got me into System of a Down. I was already sort of a fan of them but I listen to them all the time now.

Spicy McHaggis
04-24-2006, 02:11 PM
My friend had a cousin that went to a show of their's recently and said they were complete douchebags. Of course its not like that sort of thing is any kind of isolated incident in the music industry. Fall out boy is definately catchy but really just not the style of music I'm into.

Aside from that I leave you with this joke.

Q: "How many Emo kids does it take to screw in a lightbulb?"

A: "It doesn't matter, they're just going to ****ing sit and cry in the dark anyways."

ChiefFripp
04-24-2006, 02:43 PM
My friend had a cousin that went to a show of their's recently and said they were complete douchebags. Of course its not like that sort of thing is any kind of isolated incident in the music industry. Fall out boy is definately catchy but really just not the style of music I'm into.

Aside from that I leave you with this joke.

Q: "How many Emo kids does it take to screw in a lightbulb?"

A: "It doesn't matter, they're just going to ****ing sit and cry in the dark anyways."
I wish my grass was Emo so it would cut itself.

Reaper16
04-24-2006, 03:00 PM
I wish my grass was Emo so it would cut itself.
ROFL ROFL ROFL

htismaqe
04-25-2006, 08:49 AM
GREAT album, terrible band.

Unfortunately, they're 100% a product of a good studio...

jlscorpio
04-25-2006, 12:40 PM
fair-to-middlin'

Demonpenz
05-03-2006, 02:31 AM
Fall out boy = good charlotte 2006