PDA

View Full Version : Fake Boobs

Vegas_Dave
04-24-2006, 06:57 PM
So now that it has been a month since my wife had her improvements, which by the way turned out perfectly - so, no pics -

What other guys have a pair of fakies to play with and what do you think of them?

burt
04-24-2006, 06:58 PM
So now that it has been a month since my wife had her improvements, which by the way turned out perfectly - so, no pics -

What other guys have a pair of fakies to play with and what do you think of them?

I do, but they are my testicles.......what fun!

4th and Long
04-24-2006, 07:00 PM
My only question here is, what can you do with a fake rack that you can't do with a real one?

Katipan
04-24-2006, 07:04 PM
Survive a water landing.

FAX
04-24-2006, 07:04 PM
My only question here is, what can you do with a fake rack that you can't do with a real one?

Here's some ideas, Mr. 4th and Long.

1 Grow Chest Chia. Submerge fake boobs in water for three hours. Affix tiny seeds to fake boobs with glue. Wait several days.

2. Nerf Targets. Paint concentric circles on fake boobs. Aim for nipple.

3. CD Storage. Place CDs between fake boobs. Bind with large rubber band.

FAX

4th and Long
04-24-2006, 07:06 PM
Here's some ideas, Mr. 4th and Long.

1 Grow Chest Chia. Submerge fake boobs in water for three hours. Affix tiny seeds to fake boobs with glue. Wait several days.

2. Nerf Targets. Paint concentric circles on fake boobs. Aim for nipple.

3. CD Storage. Place CDs between fake boobs. Bind with large rubber band.

FAX
Can't you do all those things with a real rack, provided your significant other was game that is.?

Hammock Parties
04-24-2006, 07:08 PM
Fake boobs will soon have mp3 capabilities.

greg63
04-24-2006, 07:08 PM
Survive a water landing.

ROFLROFLROFL

Adept Havelock
04-24-2006, 07:12 PM

Buying a pair to play with, are we? :p

Chiefs Express
04-24-2006, 07:14 PM

If they are perfect why no pictures? Not everyone expects nudies. You could do some before and after shots.

Hammock Parties
04-24-2006, 07:15 PM
Buying a pair to play with, are we? :p

Let me tell you something. If my woman ever wanted a pair of fake boobs, I'd buy them for her, with one stipulation: she get the mp3 implant. That way they are serving us both simultaneously.

The best part about that is I'd pick the mp3 player with the self destruct feature. That way if the bitch ever leaves me, I'll blow her up.

FAX
04-24-2006, 07:20 PM
Can't you do all those things with a real rack, provided your significant other was game that is.?

You are quite right, Mr. 4th and Long. I had assumed that the fake boobs would be significantly larger than the original, real boobs. Here are some other ideas that might be better.

1. Search For Alien Intelligence. Point fake boobs at sky. Listen carefully.

2. Repair Tire. Store air in fake boobs. Deplete air from fake boobs as necessary. Transfer to tire.

3. Survive Desert. Drain saline solution from fake boobs. Drink.

FAX

Katipan
04-24-2006, 07:21 PM
Let me tell you something. If my woman ever wanted a pair of fake boobs, I'd buy them for her, with one stipulation: she get the mp3 implant. That way they are serving us both simultaneously.

The best part about that is I'd pick the mp3 player with the self destruct feature. That way if the bitch ever leaves me, I'll blow her up.

I'll wear a Carrie Underwood mask. Where do I send my resume?

Herzig
04-24-2006, 07:22 PM

Before you worry about one leaving, you might outta think about getting one first.

Chiefs Express
04-24-2006, 07:26 PM
I've danced with a few women with implants. Almost all of the felt like they had an 11" softball in each cup. I wouldn't think that would be comfortable for the lady.

Women with natural boobs can sleep on their stomach, the ladies I danced with wouldn't be able to do that and get their head on the pillow too.

Mile High Mania
04-24-2006, 07:44 PM

So, why don't you just get out of the closet... be proud, say it loud...

KChiefsQT
04-24-2006, 07:48 PM
Ooo Ooo Vegas... buy me some!

Hammock Parties
04-24-2006, 07:49 PM
So, why don't you just get out of the closet... be proud, say it loud...

I'm not gay.

Hammock Parties
04-24-2006, 07:50 PM
Ooo Ooo Vegas... buy me some!

You don't need breast implants.

KChiefsQT
04-24-2006, 07:52 PM
You don't need breast implants.
At this point, I need breast and ass implants... don't tell me, I look at myself naked everyday, you on the other hand do not!

Hammock Parties
04-24-2006, 07:53 PM
At this point, I need breast and ass implants... don't tell me, I look at myself naked everyday, you on the other hand do not!

I've seen your picture. Don't ruin your body with fake crap. You've got lovely natural assets.

KChiefsQT
04-24-2006, 07:54 PM
I'm not gay.
He's not, I read his sex IQ over twice. Scale of 1 to 6 , six being most homo he put 1, SO THERE!

Chiefs Express
04-24-2006, 07:54 PM

A good digital camera could solve that issue.

We've seen the pictures of you with clothes on, we could imagine the rest or you could prove to that you are really hot.

JBucc
04-24-2006, 07:56 PM
I look at myself naked everyday, you on the other hand do not!that's not true, I look at myself naked everyday too

KChiefsQT
04-24-2006, 07:58 PM
I've seen your picture. Don't ruin your body with fake crap. You've got lovely natural assets.

Before I bought an elliptical, I'm obsessed with cardio... got my flat stomach and along with it a flat ass and a flat chest. But thanks for the compliment.

KChiefsQT
04-24-2006, 07:59 PM
A good digital camera could solve that issue.

We've seen the pictures of you with clothes on, we could imagine the rest or you could prove to that you are really hot.

No way, if I had some D chi-chi's and a rockin J-Lo ass maybe, but ya'll would be laughing at me if I posted naked pics now.

JBucc
04-24-2006, 08:00 PM
No way, if I had some D chi-chi's and a rockin J-Lo ass maybe, but ya'll would be laughing at me if I posted naked pics now.I doubt it

blueballs
04-24-2006, 08:05 PM
do women want
real things in them
any more

Skip Towne
04-24-2006, 08:06 PM

This is, of course, assuming you will ever get a woman. So noted then: You will buy fake boobs for your fake woman. Oh, also, won't all this require that you get a job? You know so you can support yourself and this imaginary woman?

KChiefsQT
04-24-2006, 08:07 PM
do women want
real things in them
any more
In them, yes, as long as it's over 5 inches. But, hey thats just me. On them, again just me, I want a set of nice full C cups.

Hammock Parties
04-24-2006, 08:08 PM
This is, of course, assuming you will ever get a woman.

No one here would believe me anyway.

blueballs
04-24-2006, 08:09 PM
you want other
women to hate you

KChiefsQT
04-24-2006, 08:11 PM
This is, of course, assuming you will ever get a woman. So noted then: You will buy fake boobs for your fake woman. Oh, also, won't all this require that you get a job? You know so you can support yourself and this imaginary woman?
ROFL I love you, you must have been a school yard bully growing up. Kinda like me, showing all the boys my muscles as they ran to hide behind the backstop.

KChiefsQT
04-24-2006, 08:12 PM
you want other
women to hate you
If this is to me, here's your answer:

I don't give
a **** what
other women
think about me.
They don't have
what I want.

BucEyedPea
04-24-2006, 08:13 PM
D

FAX
If you do elect to get fake boobs, Ms. KChiefsQT, can we search for alien intelligence together?

I'm pretty sure they're out there.

FAX

blueballs
I love you

BucEyedPea
04-24-2006, 08:14 PM

I thought you were into the Epcot dome?

JBucc
04-24-2006, 08:15 PM
DI agree. No reason to get fake boobies and stop at C

KChiefsQT
04-24-2006, 08:15 PM
If you do elect to get fake boobs, Ms. KChiefsQT, can we search for alien intelligence together?

I'm pretty sure they're out there.

FAX
Sure, can you come up with the other 5K cause I think I'll look awful funny with only one.

KChiefsQT
04-24-2006, 08:16 PM
I agree. No reason to get fake boobies and stop at C
Thats what the man says but he doesn't have to carry them around.

Chiefs Express
No way, if I had some D chi-chi's and a rockin J-Lo ass maybe, but ya'll would be laughing at me if I posted naked pics now.

I promise I won't laugh.

JBucc
Thats what the man says but he doesn't have to carry them around.Well you're getting a new ass too so that should balance you out pretty good.

KChiefsQT
04-24-2006, 08:18 PM
Well you're getting a new ass too so that should balance you out pretty good.
Nahh.. I would never get a fake ass. I'm Italian, I was well endowed..mine has just been burned off at the gym. But the good thing about the booty is with enough time on the stair master and lunges, that baby will reappear!

FAX
04-24-2006, 08:21 PM
Sure, can you come up with the other 5K cause I think I'll look awful funny with only one.

Of course. But, it may be best to start with one and see how you like it before proceeding on.

Plus, I think it is likely that several alien species possess a single breast. Our first attempts at communication may go more smoothly if they find you visually appealing. Assuming, of course, that they also have eyes.

FAX

KChiefsQT
04-24-2006, 08:22 PM
Of course. But, it may be best to start with one and see how you like it before proceeding on.

Plus, I think it is likely that several alien species possess a single breast. Our first attempts at communication may go more smoothly if they find you visually appealing. Assuming, of course, that they also have eyes.

FAX
ROFL Hmmm... after taking some time to think about this one, I think I'll wait until I come up with the other 5k.

JBucc
04-24-2006, 08:23 PM

FAX
http://images.rottentomatoes.com/images/movie/gallery/1110958/photo_11.jpg

Donger
04-24-2006, 08:24 PM
Nahh.. I would never get a fake ass. I'm Italian, I was well endowed..mine has just been burned off at the gym. But the good thing about the booty is with enough time on the stair master and lunges, that baby will reappear!

I knew it that wasn't your ass.

Simplex3
04-24-2006, 08:25 PM
This entire thread is populated with fake boobs.

Skip Towne
04-24-2006, 08:27 PM
No one here would believe me anyway.
I think it will happen for you one day as it does for most of us. But you have to give it a chance. I have seen several guys go through life and never find a woman. But they secreted themselves into a cocoon and wouldn't come out. Your chances are much better when you are young than after age 40. The market really thins down after that. If you want one, get your ass out there and give it a chance. I'll start a thread on "How did you meet your wife" to give you some ideas.

Hammock Parties
04-24-2006, 08:28 PM
I think it will happen for you one day as it does for most of us. But you have to give it a chance. I have seen several guys go through life and never find a woman. But they secreted themselves into a cocoon and wouldn't come out. Your chances are much better when you are young than after age 40. The market really thins down after that. If you want one, get your ass out there and give it a chance. I'll start a thread on "How did you meet your wife" to give you some ideas.

Wow, I wasn't expecting that. ROFL

Valiant

Funny, that actually came out last year...

BucEyedPea
Are you kidding me with divorce, what it is, datin's goin' on in all age groups!!

KChiefsQT
04-24-2006, 08:29 PM
I knew it that wasn't your ass.
Hahah that WAS my ass!

KChiefsQT
04-24-2006, 08:30 PM
And Skip comes out of left field all soft!! Dissapointing, although it was good advice.

Chiefs Express
04-24-2006, 08:52 PM
http://images.rottentomatoes.com/images/movie/gallery/1110958/photo_11.jpg

Where did you get the picture of Annie "One Tit" Sikorski

Skip Towne
04-24-2006, 09:22 PM
And Skip comes out of left field all soft!! Dissapointing, although it was good advice.
I was getting in touch with my feminine side. Just trying to help the young lad.

KChiefsQT
04-24-2006, 09:25 PM
I was getting in touch with my feminine side. Just trying to help the young lad.
Can you go back to being a dick now, honey?

arrowheadnation
04-24-2006, 09:38 PM
<-----REAL Boobies are the best :)

KChiefsQT
04-24-2006, 09:44 PM
Goodnight all, gotta get up early tomorrow for work...yuck!

May you all have sweet dreams filled with lucious breasts of your choice, real or fake!

Vegas_Dave
04-24-2006, 10:06 PM
Well since I aint getting any real answers...

I want a set of nice full C cups.

This exactly what my wife wanted. She wanted to just be properly proportioned. She has a little bit bigger butt (which I like myself) but had small 34A up top.

Now granted, my wife and I are still in our mid 20's (my 26th birthday is Thursday - another excuse to play with the new boobs!). But we have 2 little boys and after breastfeeding the 2 kids, her little boobs were sagging.

So we went up to a 34C breast. Just enough to completely fill up the sagged skin. She did saline but did a shaped implant under the muscle.

Oh my gosh. Absolutely perfect. I have handled my fair share of fake "softball" style breasts. These are nothing like that. They look nataural for her and look like a real breast. Very soft and when you touch them, you feel breast, not implant, since they went under the muscle.

Very good. Very fun.

BOOBIES!:hump:

KChiefsQT
04-24-2006, 10:08 PM
Well since I aint getting any real answers...

This exactly what my wife wanted. She wanted to just be properly proportioned. She has a little bit bigger butt (which I like myself) but had small 34A up top.

Now granted, my wife and I are still in our mid 20's (my 26th birthday is Thursday - another excuse to play with the new boobs!). But we have 2 little boys and after breastfeeding the 2 kids, her little boobs were sagging.

So we went up to a 34C breast. Just enough to completely fill up the sagged skin. She did saline but did a shaped implant under the muscle.

Oh my gosh. Absolutely perfect. I have handled my fair share of fake "softball" style breasts. These are nothing like that. They look nataural for her and look like a real breast. Very soft and when you touch them, you feel breast, not implant, since they went under the muscle.

Very good. Very fun.

BOOBIES!:hump:

Hmmm.. do you mind asking me how much the bill was?

UTChief
04-24-2006, 10:21 PM
My wife has a set and all I can say is the people that are bashing them oviously havent had much first hand knolege of wat they do for a womans self esteam and by the way they are great for me also. I have bein maried 17 years and for the last 9 she had them done, I would not have as good of a sexual relationship with my wife without them they realy brought her out of her shell and both of us will never regret it.

Skip Towne
04-24-2006, 10:22 PM
I'm sure they have improved fake boobs since I got ahold of one. But they were just awful in the '80's. Misshapen and hard as a rock. I was in bed with a gal one time and I reached around and couldn't tell her boob from her elbow.

Katipan
04-24-2006, 10:24 PM
My mother got hers done in the 80s... Back when it cost $15,000 a pop.

Absolute best boob job I have ever seen in my life. And lord knows I've seen a lot.

UTChief
04-24-2006, 10:24 PM
I'm sure they have improved fake boobs since I got ahold of one. But they were just awful in the '80's. Misshapen and hard as a rock. I was in bed with a gal one time and I reached around and couldn't tell her boob from her elbow.

They arn't like that any more they are firm but not hard at all.

Jenny Gump
04-24-2006, 10:26 PM
Not to brag...ok, maybe a little, but I have a nice set of 38Cs and am thinking of going up to a D. I'm torn about it really.

ChiefFripp
04-24-2006, 10:28 PM
I've never slept with a woman sporting implants, I'm not really attracted to that fake look. Err, (just saw Jenny Gump's post)...not that all of them look fake.

Chiefs Express
04-24-2006, 10:30 PM
Not to brag...ok, maybe a little, but I have a nice set of 38Cs and am thinking of going up to a D. I'm torn about it really.

Pics, we need pics.

CoMoChief
04-24-2006, 10:30 PM
REAL TITS BABY!!!!!!!!!

UTChief
04-24-2006, 10:32 PM
I've never slept with a woman sporting implants, I'm not really attracted to that fake look. Err, (just saw Jenny Gump's post)...not that all of them look fake.

You would be suprized they all arnt like pam anderson some girls that were verry flat get small ones to a large B and you would never know from looking at her.

Jenny Gump
04-24-2006, 10:35 PM
Pics, we need pics.

They are prolly my best asset. Well, that and my witty and cheerful sense of humor.

Seriously though, its a tough call. Sometimes, it seems there is something to be said for foregoing it just on principle. However, I have the cash, why not up the ante and improve them a little. I figure in the next few years, they will start to sag more and more, and I plan on fighting this aging thing as much as possible.

Simplex3
04-24-2006, 11:13 PM
I figure in the next few years, they will start to sag more and more, and I plan on fighting this aging thing as much as possible.
Can't they just do a tit-lift without increasing the size?

KChiefsQT
04-24-2006, 11:23 PM
They are prolly my best asset. Well, that and my witty and cheerful sense of humor.

Seriously though, its a tough call. Sometimes, it seems there is something to be said for foregoing it just on principle. However, I have the cash, why not up the ante and improve them a little. I figure in the next few years, they will start to sag more and more, and I plan on fighting this aging thing as much as possible.

I can be a good judge on whether you should upgrade, ya know from a girl's point of view... that is, if I can see them. :p

KChiefsQT
04-24-2006, 11:23 PM
Sure, but if you're gonna go under the knife anyways, why not go big or go home.

Simplex3
04-24-2006, 11:26 PM
Sure, but if you're gonna go under the knife anyways, why not go big or go home.
Personally I told my wife I'd rather she just not go under the knife. Boobies are great, but if something happened during surgery or after... well, it would be pretty f**ked up to lose your wife because someone wanted to play with some boobies.

greg63
04-24-2006, 11:33 PM
Personally I told my wife I'd rather she just not go under the knife. Boobies are great, but if something happened during surgery or after... well, it would be pretty f**ked up to lose your wife because someone wanted to play with some boobies.

Agreed; simply not worth it, I prefer my wife’s body simply the way it is.

04-24-2006, 11:34 PM
Agreed; simply not worth it, I prefer my wife’s body simply the way it is.

Just the way it was intended to be.

greg63
04-24-2006, 11:35 PM
Just the way it was intended to be.
:thumb:

:no smilie: For SNR

Simplex3
04-24-2006, 11:36 PM
Maybe some women don't get that men marry the woman they want rather than a project they think they can mold into the woman they want?

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-24-2006, 11:43 PM
I've only felt fake boobs once, but they were definitely odd. It's nice to say that you have done it, and they look great when behind a sweater or a bra, but no matter how good the boob job, it just feels unnatural when you touch flesh and then push down and feel the implant capsule...like a plastic bag holding a goldfish you bought at Wal Mart. When that is combined with the lack of sensation that a woman has post-implants, I just do'nt think that they are all that they are hyped up to be.

Rausch
04-24-2006, 11:44 PM
Maybe some women don't get that men marry the woman they want rather than a project they think they can mold into the woman they want?

I've no idea why women have more "penis envy" than men.

They buy $#it, wear $#it, do $#it, and look like $#it (sometimes) based upon what WOMEN will think of them.

And most of the time, that's all $#it men couldn't care less about.

Meanwhile, men only give a fat frog's ass about what WOMEN like. If it gets them laid that's all that matters.

:hmmm:

greg63
04-24-2006, 11:46 PM
Yeah, the projected model images of women in fashion mags simply aren’t realistic.

Chiefs Express
04-24-2006, 11:46 PM
I've only felt fake boobs once, but they were definitely odd. It's nice to say that you have done it, and they look great when behind a sweater or a bra, but no matter how good the boob job, it just feels unnatural when you touch flesh and then push down and feel the implant capsule...like a plastic bag holding a goldfish you bought at Wal Mart. When that is combined with the lack of sensation that a woman has post-implants, I just do'nt think that they are all that they are hyped up to be.

since you feel so strongly about them I'd suggest that you go back to the doctor and have him take them out.

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-24-2006, 11:54 PM
since you feel so strongly about them I'd suggest that you go back to the doctor and have him take them out.

Should I ask him how to remove multiple BB identities as well $$??

Chiefs Express
04-25-2006, 12:08 AM
Should I ask him how to remove multiple BB identities as well $$??

Just what multiple bb identities would that be?

Name the names hamasshole. I'd be interested in who else on this board you think I am.

JFTR: the mods have my IP and I have only one login.

Now, go to your doctor and get your fake boobies removed before they break and you get cancer and die.

On second thought, go to the doctor and get some new bigger silicone implants, yep, that's the number.

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-25-2006, 12:10 AM
Tom Ca$h

Simplex3
04-25-2006, 12:15 AM
Who knew a boobie thread could be so shitty?
ROFL Thread saved.

grandllama
04-25-2006, 12:21 AM
My mother got hers done in the 80s... Back when it cost $15,000 a pop.

Absolute best boob job I have ever seen in my life. And lord knows I've seen a lot.

Bet I've seen more...

Chiefs Express
04-25-2006, 12:26 AM
Tom Ca$h

Show me a login with that name, then show me the multiple logins you are talking about.

You are full of shit and you know it. You could at least figure out how to spell it correctly. You really are stupid.

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-25-2006, 12:29 AM
Should I spell it the way skip does?? T_O_M_C_A_S_H?

grandllama
04-25-2006, 12:32 AM
:deevee: Thread lost again...

Katipan
04-25-2006, 12:35 AM
Bet I've seen more...

Tell me you've seen as many penis as I've seen boob jobs and I'll lick your toes.

grandllama
04-25-2006, 12:36 AM
Tell me you've seen as many penis as I've seen boob jobs and I'll lick your toes.

um, I did used to work in porn, and I don't want END to get mad at me... so I plead the fifth...

Hammock Parties
04-25-2006, 12:36 AM
um, I did used to work in porn,

STORY TIME. NOW. GO.

Katipan
04-25-2006, 12:37 AM
um, I did used to work in porn, and I don't want END to get mad at me... so I plead the fifth...

But aren't there like only 7 guys they just rotate around? :P I've seen way more than 7 boob jobs.

grandllama
04-25-2006, 12:37 AM
STORY TIME. NOW. GO.

Look it up in the archives... besides I'm pissed at you.

Hammock Parties
04-25-2006, 12:40 AM
Look it up in the archives... besides I'm pissed at you.

:( Why?

grandllama
04-25-2006, 12:41 AM
:( Why?

cuz somehow even though I was MIA, someone who defended you through all your bannings and names and assorted bullshit wasn't included in the tournament....

just 'cuz I've been MIA doesn't mean I didn't check the boards once in awhile...:deevee:

:pROFL:pROFL:p

Chiefs Express
04-25-2006, 12:42 AM
Should I spell it the way skip does?? T_O_M_C_A_S_H?

I'm waiting for the multiple logins list hamasshole.

Katipan

"heh... I don't know why he'd be so concerned about my feelings... didn't stop me from kissing his wife "

Hammock Parties
cuz somehow even though I was MIA, someone who defended you through all your bannings and names and assorted bullshit wasn't included in the tournament....

just 'cuz I've been MIA doesn't mean I didn't check the boards once in awhile...:deevee:

I'm sorry, baby. I should have nominated you. If it makes you feel better, I only chose one of the 64 nominations.

Rausch
04-25-2006, 12:44 AM
I've no idea why women have more "penis envy" than men.

They buy $#it, wear $#it, do $#it, and look like $#it (sometimes) based upon what WOMEN will think of them.

And most of the time, that's all $#it men couldn't care less about.

Meanwhile, men only give a fat frog's ass about what WOMEN like. If it gets them laid that's all that matters.

:hmmm:

Refusal to let post die.

Why is it women care more about what women think than men?

Katipan
04-25-2006, 12:45 AM
Refusal to let post die.

I know the answer to this.

Cuz ENDelt says you never leave your girl for an uglier girl.

So we're all trying to not be the uglier girl.

luv
04-25-2006, 12:46 AM
Refusal to let post die.

Competition.

Chiefs Express
04-25-2006, 12:47 AM
Refusal to let post die.

A man in Florida decided he wanted a sex change operation because he was a woman in a man's body.

After several years he had the gender bendere operation and got implants.

Ugly broad, just nasty.

Who did shim hit on? Women.

I don't think that answers your question, but your comment reminded me of Shim.

Katipan
04-25-2006, 12:48 AM
So last night I was ****ing my boyfriend in the ass

Rausch
04-25-2006, 12:48 AM
I know the answer to this.

Cuz ENDelt says you never leave your girl for an uglier girl.

You.....have.....got........to........be.......kidding.......me.

STUDY! (http://www.laddertheory.com/)

Rausch
04-25-2006, 12:50 AM
So last night I was ****ing my boyfriend in the ass

Oh.......oh hell no...

Since I know he's straight he's not getting off easy on this one.

Or did he?

:shake:

grandllama
You.....have.....got........to........be.......kidding.......me.

STUDY! (http://www.laddertheory.com/)

Shit, there is that ladder theory... this is quickly turning into an 'old school' night thread...

Chiefs Express
Yes. ALL women react based on what *I* say.

I am GOD.

When you feel the hair on the back of your neck I'd find a way to be ungrounded.

grandllama
Man, that's a lot of reading.

specially when you read it word for word two years ago...

luv
04-25-2006, 12:51 AM
Or did he?

:shake:
Please don't answer this if you really don't want to.

grandllama
04-25-2006, 12:52 AM
I'm sorry, baby. I should have nominated you. If it makes you feel better, I only chose one of the 64 nominations.

all is forgiven... for nowROFL

Hammock Parties
llama....I can't find your porn posts

grandllama
Please don't answer this if you really don't want to.

oh please do!

Rausch
04-25-2006, 12:53 AM
Shit, there is that ladder theory... this is quickly turning into an 'old school' night thread...

It's remedial, she should know better.

Heh, BTW, I'm a "supplemental instruction" teacher now.

Young minds are about to be warped... :)

grandllama
llama....I can't find your porn posts

i thought one of them made the hall of fame... several others probably got lost in the great server crash of 02, 03, 04, 05, and 06

luv
all is forgiven... for nowROFL
I would have nominated you for that, but Rausch won the coin toss.

grandllama
04-25-2006, 12:54 AM
"heh... I don't know why he'd be so concerned about my feelings... didn't stop me from kissing his wife "

ok Mer, I've re read this post 100 times and I don't get it. Must have been something I missed while MIA

grandllama
04-25-2006, 12:55 AM
I would have nominated you for that, but Rausch won the coin toss.

Ah, so there were nominations, I thought Goat Cheese just pulled the brackets out of his ass....

Rausch
04-25-2006, 12:55 AM
i thought one of them made the hall of fame... several others probably got lost in the great server crash of 02, 03, 04, 05, and 06

I've been given word the great crash of 07 has been moved up to expediate the next VB release...

Rausch
04-25-2006, 12:56 AM
Ah, so there were nominations, I thought Goat Cheese just pulled the brackets out of his ass....

If he did his colon would collapse into a Hawking singularity...

luv
04-25-2006, 12:58 AM
If he did his colon would collapse into a Hawking singularity...
I thought it was because he couldn't find it due to everything else that's in there.

Hammock Parties
04-25-2006, 01:00 AM
Looks like Grandllama's porn stories are lost to CP history...

Please give us some new ones sometime. :)

Katipan
04-25-2006, 01:01 AM
It's remedial, she should know better.

Heh, BTW, I'm a "supplemental instruction" teacher now.

Young minds are about to be warped... :)

There were a lot of wrong things in that.

My eyes hurt now.

Thanks a lot Rausch :(

grandllama
04-25-2006, 01:04 AM
Your daughter was there.

ok, if you would have posted that instead of Mer I would have understood it ROFL... but she did put it in quotes so I should have understood that she was paraphrasing your sorry ass... but the bitch was NEVER my wife :)

and someday over a beer I'll let you know why your behavior never bothered me ;)

Katipan
04-25-2006, 01:05 AM
ok Mer, I've re read this post 100 times and I don't get it. Must have been something I missed while MIA

I would have supressed the memory too, honey.

grandllama
Looks like Grandllama's porn stories are lost to CP history...

Please give us some new ones sometime. :)

I know there is at least one in the hall... unless one of the crashes nailed it too...

Rausch

My eyes hurt now.

Well, this all depends on a background check (can't wait until my posts on here show up.)

chefsos
04-25-2006, 01:06 AM
Refusal to let post die.

I can't even figure out what women DO. Contemplating what makes one of 'em batshit crazy, while also factoring in psycho via osmosis when they congregate, takes you about four levels of knowledge beyond the capabilities of the average human.

Bullshit aside, same reason we have the need to be up to date on fixing things, breaking things, and ****ing things. Peer hierarchy.

Yeah...Edit: I type way, way too slow for this group.

Katipan
04-25-2006, 01:06 AM
and someday over a beer I'll let you know why your behavior never bothered me ;)

right after i posted it he said what you said about it turning into a night crew thread.

if you tell him, he'll tell me, and i'll just post the story anyways.

share! we're family, here.

grandllama
04-25-2006, 01:07 AM

My eyes hurt now.

BTW Mer, er Katipan, I find your avatar offensive...

I've humped many things in my life, but Jesus was never one of them (at least to my knowledge)

:p

Katipan
04-25-2006, 01:08 AM
I can't even figure out what women DO. Contemplating what makes one of 'em batshit crazy, while also factoring in psycho via osmosis when they congregate, takes you about four levels of knowledge beyond the capabilities of the average human.

Bullshit aside, same reason we have the need to be up to date on fixing things, breaking things, and ****ing things. Peer hierarchy.

If women were lesbians, most of them wouldn't give a shit about a hierarchy.

High heel shoes were invented by a man. Men are to blame for all.

greg63
04-25-2006, 01:09 AM

I learned a long time ago to craft the illusion of knowing what my wife was thinking through a series of general responses and gestures.

grandllama
04-25-2006, 01:09 AM

Try working with 20+ of them that work in close quarters together... they ALL cycle at the same time...

greg63
04-25-2006, 01:10 AM

We're such pigs.

Rausch
04-25-2006, 01:10 AM

False analogy.

I don't care how many things you can ****, break, or fix.

Only the amount I can.... :)

Rausch
04-25-2006, 01:12 AM

I hate to break it to you but we couldn't care less what you put on yer' feet.

Bunny skin, flats, high heels, chicken.

Don't care.

Not all, but most men have no emotional investiment in how you clothe yer piggies...

Katipan
04-25-2006, 01:13 AM
BTW Mer, er Katipan, I find your avatar offensive...

I've humped many things in my life, but Jesus was never one of them (at least to my knowledge)

i have ****ING COCK SUCKING JIZZ MOP refrained from ROTTING HERPETIC DISCHARGE typing the ASS RAPING JIZZ ENEMA "G" word 6 MOTHER ****ING countable times in an effort to stop from offending... nice... loving... sweet... charming... people.

I'm talking I had to backspace and erase it and everything.

I'm done with my FECES INGESTING quota of good deeds for the week.

grandllama
04-25-2006, 01:13 AM
right after i posted it he said what you said about it turning into a night crew thread.

if you tell him, he'll tell me, and i'll just post the story anyways.

share! we're family, here.

Basically it boils down to the fact that Ms. Llama and I swung and had an open relationship. She had decided that END would have been her next conquest had he not had to fly home the next day....

I never got mad at her actions towards anybody (male or female... yes she is bi) as I knew (supposedly) who she loved, and who she ultimately would come home to. She was not a girl that a jealous man could or can date.

Katipan
04-25-2006, 01:14 AM
I hate to break it to you but we couldn't care less what you put on yer' feet.

Bunny skin, flats, high heels, chicken.

Don't care.

Not all, but most men have no emotional investiment in how you clothe yer piggies...

ok this is a great example!

you see 2 girls that look exactly the same. one is in high heels, one is in birkenstocks. who do you ****?

grandllama
04-25-2006, 01:15 AM
...countable times in an effort to stop from offending... nice... loving... sweet... charming... people....

You obviously have me mistaken with Slayer....

Katipan
04-25-2006, 01:15 AM
She had decided that END would have been her next conquest had he not had to fly home the next day....

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Who knew being on time for a flight would bite you in the ass.

Rausch
04-25-2006, 01:17 AM

you see 2 girls that look exactly the same. one is in high heels, one is in birkenstocks. who do you ****?

If by birkenstocks you mean those homo-erotic sandals yer b/f wears, I tag the other chick in the turd cutter...

kregger
04-25-2006, 01:18 AM
can we have the **** me pumps option?

Katipan
04-25-2006, 01:19 AM
If by birkenstocks you mean those homo-erotic sandals yer b/f wears, I tag the other chick in the turd cutter...

And there we have proof why women are ****ed in the head.

Rausch
04-25-2006, 01:20 AM
can we have the **** me pumps option?

You've completely soiled my argument.

Rausch
04-25-2006, 01:20 AM
And there we have proof why women are ****ed in the head.

If the woman is wearing men's clothes I'll always pass.

Katipan
04-25-2006, 01:21 AM
So you do care what she wears.

60 years ago, pants were men's clothes.

kregger
04-25-2006, 01:22 AM
what if she wears no clothes and only shoes?

grandllama
04-25-2006, 01:23 AM

Well, considering the one in birkenstocks probably hasn't bathed in three weeks, has a phish tape in her eight track, and has a bush thicker than my ass hair....

Rausch
04-25-2006, 01:24 AM
So you do care what she wears.

60 years ago, pants were men's clothes.

So birkenstocks make pants now?

At this point I welcome dementia any time it's willing to find my door...

Katipan
04-25-2006, 01:25 AM
Well, considering the one in birkenstocks probably hasn't bathed in three weeks, has a phish tape in her eight track, and has a bush thicker than my ass hair....

yeah like we aren't ****ed up enough. have men from different parts of the world dictate to us how our pubic hair should look. and how it should look is completely determined by where in the world you live. hell. how it should look is determined by where you live in this country!

.... as I check to make sure I don't need to shave ....

Rausch
04-25-2006, 01:27 AM
yeah like we aren't ****ed up enough. have men from different parts of the world dictate to us how our pubic hair should look.

:spock:

I think I've already contributed as much as I can to this exchange of opinions...

grandllama
04-25-2006, 01:31 AM
.... as I check to make sure I don't need to shave ....

In all actuality, this brings up an interesting point. One of the girls at the club has started growing her bush back out (full nude club). She is doing it because customers have requested it. She's not going hog wild with it, but has a nice, short, larger than a hitler or landing strip, bush going.

Seems back in the day when all bushes were hairy and nasty, we wanted to see shaved girls. Now that a majority of girls shave their coochy, guys want to see bush again.

Gotta keep you gals on your toes ROFL

kregger
04-25-2006, 01:41 AM
A nicely trimmed triangle works for me!

Rausch
04-25-2006, 01:43 AM
In all actuality, this brings up an interesting point. One of the girls at the club has started growing her bush back out (full nude club). She is doing it because customers have requested it. She's not going hog wild with it, but has a nice, short, larger than a hitler or landing strip, bush going.

Seems back in the day when all bushes were hairy and nasty, we wanted to see shaved girls. Now that a majority of girls shave their coochy, guys want to see bush again.

Gotta keep you gals on your toes ROFL

I have hair in mah under arms, crotch, and back, and I'm not plowing any chick with the same...

greg63
04-25-2006, 02:51 AM
I have hair in mah under arms, crotch, and back, and I'm not plowing any chick with the same...

Standards are, after all, important.

Rausch
04-25-2006, 02:55 AM
Standards are, after all, important.

Ok, I lied, I don't have hair on my back.

But the important thing is that every woman be dipped in nair before I touch her.

Yup.

Yeah. That's the whole point.

Well, that, and not having VD...

chefsos
04-25-2006, 03:10 AM
ATTN: Day shift

Submitted for your approval on behalf of the authors, one rough draft of a classic Night Crew thread. This poster does not claim credit for it in any way, and shall reflect this in his imminent self-evaluation with a grade of "incomplete/needs improvement".

It seems that none of the trash cans were emptied nor any floors mopped, and there may be an unlocked door or two as well as some unknown substance on the boss's desk, however it's understood that the day shift will happily cover these oversights without reporting them to management.

greg63
04-25-2006, 03:11 AM
ATTN: Day shift

Submitted for your approval on behalf of the authors, one rough draft of a classic Night Crew thread. This poster does not claim credit for it in any way, and shall reflect this in his imminent self-evaluation with a grade of "incomplete/needs improvement".

It seems that none of the trash cans were emptied nor any floors mopped, and there may be an unlocked door or two as well as some unknown substance on the boss's desk, however it's understood that the day shift will happily cover these oversights without reporting them to management.

You forgot:

That is all.

greg63
04-25-2006, 03:13 AM
Ok, I lied, I don't have hair on my back.

But the important thing is that every woman be dipped in nair before I touch her.

Yup.

Yeah. That's the whole point.

Well, that, and not having VD...

Slipping Nair in someone’s shampoo is a great practical joke.

chefsos
04-25-2006, 03:13 AM
You forgot:

That is all.
Don't sweat it. Day shift'll cover it.

greg63
04-25-2006, 03:16 AM
Don't sweat it. Day shift'll cover it.

:thumb:

04-25-2006, 03:23 AM

DAMN man!!! ROFL

greg63
04-25-2006, 03:31 AM
DAMN man!!! ROFL

ROFLROFL:fire:

04-25-2006, 03:44 AM
ROFLROFL:fire:

Keepin my shampoo way from you. :harumph:

greg63
04-25-2006, 03:47 AM
Keepin my shampoo way from you. :harumph:

Aww come on; you can trust me.

04-25-2006, 03:49 AM
Aww come on; you can trust me.

:Pinky:

greg63
04-25-2006, 03:51 AM
:Pinky:

Muuwwwaahuhu!

KCKID58
04-25-2006, 06:04 AM
what good is this thread without pics??????

dtebbe
04-25-2006, 07:11 AM

Anyone who thinks this may work, has never actually smelled Nair. You would know in a heartbeat that something was wrong because of the smell, and wash it out, assuming you ever put it on. Nair has to stay on for a minimum of about 5 minutes before it starts doing it's thing, and takes about 10 minutes to really work well.

I call this myth: BUSTED

DT

MahiMike
04-25-2006, 07:41 AM
I chipped my toof on one.

StcChief
04-25-2006, 07:57 AM
I chipped my toof on one.

so those are were old Wooden ones....

does cold as a witches tit in a brass bra come to mind.

hawkchief
04-25-2006, 08:50 AM
so those are were old Wooden ones....

does cold as a witches tit in a brass bra come to mind.

Wooden ones. The boobs or the teeth??

wutamess
04-25-2006, 08:53 AM
180 fugging posts and no pics of boobs or updated pics of QT's ass or anything.

This was a waste of 30 minutes.
GFYs!

BucEyedPea
04-25-2006, 09:21 AM

Leaves a long scar right up the center of each!
I say we just poke men's eyes out.

kindra68
04-25-2006, 09:37 AM
Heck I‘d be happy if everything was just put back where it was 10 years ago

BIG_DADDY
04-25-2006, 09:45 AM
Silicon is much better than saline IMO. lil momma doesn't need them but if she did I would go to Europe and get the silicon implants.

greg63
04-25-2006, 03:55 PM
Anyone who thinks this may work, has never actually smelled Nair. You would know in a heartbeat that something was wrong because of the smell, and wash it out, assuming you ever put it on. Nair has to stay on for a minimum of about 5 minutes before it starts doing it's thing, and takes about 10 minutes to really work well.

I call this myth: BUSTED

DT

Well by Nair I mean sulfuric acid or some other corrosive element. :D

greg63
04-25-2006, 04:00 PM
Silicon is much better than saline IMO. lil momma doesn't need them but if she did I would go to Europe and get the silicon implants.

Except if silicon leaks inside the body you got some real health problems; whereas if saline leaks you merely retain water.

BIG_DADDY
04-25-2006, 04:13 PM
Except if silicon leaks inside the body you got some real health problems; whereas if saline leaks you merely retain water.

They are supposedly doing a WAY better job of making sure that doesn't happen. They tried to get silicon legalized back in the United States awhile back. They estimated that over 50% of the current women with saline implants would have them switched out. There is a huge difference in how they feel.

FAX
04-25-2006, 04:53 PM
Ode To Fake Boobs.

By FAX

Oh fake boobies, you're the best.
You're like two dodge balls on a chest.
You entice men into depravity
When you defy the law of gravity.

'Cause when other boobs are sagging down,
You still stay up and bounce around
And you've no wrinkles, lines or ripples
And sometimes you have several nipples.

But that's just 'cause the doc was twitching
When he finished up your stitching.
But that's okay, cause now you fit
A bra that could hold twenty tits.

You are, in fact, so damned gigantic
It's difficult to be romantic.
So swing away. Just take good aim.
Or you'll give knockers a bad name.

FAX

greg63
04-26-2006, 03:01 PM
They are supposedly doing a WAY better job of making sure that doesn't happen. They tried to get silicon legalized back in the United States awhile back. They estimated that over 50% of the current women with saline implants would have them switched out. There is a huge difference in how they feel.

I'm sure you’re correct; the data I'm referring to is at least 10 years old, however, if it were my wife I think I would prefer saline just from a personal health and safety point of view. JMHO.

greg63
04-26-2006, 03:02 PM
I'm pretty sure sulfuric acid doesn't smell like my shampoo either.

ROFLROFLROFL

:no smilie: For SNR

RedNFeisty
04-26-2006, 03:13 PM
I do not like fake boobie, they can look great but just not as much fun to play with imo.

JohnnyV13
04-26-2006, 03:19 PM
<-------------wonders how Red knows that real boobies are more fun to play with compared to the fake ones?

I don't know about you guys...but I'm having a "Wild Things" flashback starring Red....

RedNFeisty
04-26-2006, 04:33 PM
<-------------wonders how Red knows that real boobies are more fun to play with compared to the fake ones?

I don't know about you guys...but I'm having a "Wild Things" flashback starring Red....

I guess I should fill you in and tell you that I am a guy. I was just wondering how long the other fellas were going to let you think I was female.

Katipan
04-26-2006, 04:50 PM
Fake boobs are fun to grab in bars

wildcat09
04-26-2006, 05:17 PM
this past monday night a girl got on our table and had another girl take a jello shot off of her giant fake cans. it was a great moment in history that i won't soon forget.

Katipan
04-26-2006, 05:20 PM
haahahahahaah

god bless men

wildcat09
04-26-2006, 05:32 PM
im talkin full on taking the shirt off, whip cream on nipples, silicon goodness.

FAX
04-26-2006, 05:35 PM
So, we're talking nipples here. Correct, Mr. wildcat09?

FAX

Katipan
04-26-2006, 05:38 PM
im talkin full on taking the shirt off, whip cream on nipples, silicon goodness.

I understand. There are some shoe designers I feel the same way about.

wildcat09
04-26-2006, 05:40 PM
I understand. There are some shoe designers I feel the same way about.

they make you want to take your shirt off and rub whipped cream on your nipples?

Katipan
04-26-2006, 05:41 PM
and thats just foreplay

wildcat09
04-26-2006, 05:42 PM
and thats just foreplay

holy jesus.

JohnnyV13
04-26-2006, 07:54 PM
I guess I should fill you in and tell you that I am a guy. I was just wondering how long the other fellas were going to let you think I was female.

F'n great...now you wasted a damned good daydream

I hope you're proud of yourself

Jenny Gump
04-26-2006, 07:57 PM

Exactly.

JohnnyV13
04-26-2006, 08:08 PM

Wow...

Women have personalities?

I hadn't noticed

Skip Towne
04-26-2006, 08:08 PM
Fake boobs suck. They don't look natural or feel natural. When you grab one you can't be sure if you have her boob or her elbow.

Katipan
04-26-2006, 08:10 PM
How ****ing big are the elbows you're groping??

Skip Towne
04-26-2006, 08:14 PM
If they are fake, I don't grope.

stumppy
04-26-2006, 08:18 PM

You need to realize, the tits on women his age hang down by their elbows.
He's probably groping for anything above room temperature.

JohnnyV13
04-26-2006, 08:18 PM
I can be a good judge on whether you should upgrade, ya know from a girl's point of view... that is, if I can see them. :p

Yeah....if Jenny Gump sends pics of her boobies then i can add QT's ass pics from here...

and then we can come up with a composite CP babe

Katipan
04-26-2006, 08:19 PM
My mother is 50 and has the breasts of a 19 year old.

They're spectacular.

stumppy
04-26-2006, 08:21 PM

They're spectacular.

Here's to strong gene's.:toast:

Katipan
04-26-2006, 08:22 PM
Here's to strong implants.:toast:

ehehehehe

<3 xoxo

Skip Towne
04-26-2006, 08:26 PM

They're spectacular.
50? :Lin:

Hammock Parties
04-26-2006, 08:26 PM

They're spectacular.

http://www.easternshorevisitor.com/bowflex3.jpg

Katipan
04-26-2006, 08:32 PM
http://www.easternshorevisitor.com/bowflex3.jpg

damn. I can't wait until I'm 50.