PDA

View Full Version : Heads up. ESPN talking Chiefs right now

stumppy
04-25-2006, 01:18 PM
ESPN.

ChiefsfaninPA
04-25-2006, 01:23 PM
Whenever ESPN talks Chiefs they never say anything positive. I think they hate the Chiefs. Better yet, I think they are aligned with the NFL and will not let our organization be sucessful. There, I am now done with my conspiracy theories.

stumppy
04-25-2006, 01:33 PM
Fact or Fiction:

1. Larry Johnson will be League MVP this year.
Sean - Fact
Mike - Fiction, Tomlinson will be MVP

2. Herm will win a playoff game this year.
Sean - Fact, As long as we get some help on Def.
Mike - Ditto.

3. The Chiefs will win the AFC West this year.
Sean - Fact, As long as we get some help on Def.
Mike - Ditto.

Mortonsen said he was concerned about age of the O-Line and Solari as O-Coach.

Kiper said 90% sure the draft should go 1st-CB, 2cnd-WR, 3rd-DE.

Thats about all I can remember from it.

ChiefsfaninPA
04-25-2006, 01:35 PM
So basically if we improve on D we will make the playoffs. They really took a big bold step with that prediction. That has been our story the last 4 years.

stumppy
04-25-2006, 01:40 PM
So basically if we improve on D we will make the playoffs. They really took a big bold step with that prediction. That has been our story the last 4 years.

ROFL

Yea, they have a couple of Football Nostrodamus' there.ROFL

Fish
04-25-2006, 01:57 PM
Freakin Norman Einstein............

Postal_clone
04-25-2006, 01:58 PM
Tell us something we didnt already ****ing know

DMAC
04-25-2006, 02:10 PM
Tell us something we didnt already ****ing knowBeer tastes good, green tea doesn't.

FAX
04-25-2006, 02:12 PM
Tell us something we didnt already ****ing know

Here's something, Mr. Postal_clone.

Over 2500 left handed people a year are killed from using products made for right handed people.

FAX

DMAC
04-25-2006, 02:13 PM
Here's something, Mr. Postal_clone.

Over 2500 left handed people a year are killed from using products made for right handed people.

FAXEverybody knows that, FAX!!

PastorMikH
04-25-2006, 02:16 PM

In all honesty, I'm probably more concerned with the O this year than I am with the D and most of those concerns rise due to Solari. I'm not saying I think he is a bad choice at all. However, it remains to be seen how he will do in calling the plays and taking advantage of the opponent's D. He may do fine, but until he is up in the booth, I'll wonder.

As for the D. I think we will be improved - even with the same players. I think the addition of Herm will make a difference. I'm concerned with CB and DT, other than that, I'm thinking we should be OK on D.

chagrin
04-25-2006, 02:21 PM
ROFL

Yea, they have a couple of Football Nostrodumbasses there.ROFL

Fixed your post

FAX
04-25-2006, 02:21 PM
In all honesty, I'm probably more concerned with the O this year than I am with the D and most of those concerns rise due to Solari. I'm not saying I think he is a bad choice at all. However, it remains to be seen how he will do in calling the plays and taking advantage of the opponent's D. He may do fine, but until he is up in the booth, I'll wonder.

As for the D. I think we will be improved - even with the same players. I think the addition of Herm will make a difference. I'm concerned with CB and DT, other than that, I'm thinking we should be OK on D.

I pretty much agree with you, Mr. PastorMikH. Or, maybe it's just wishful thinking, I don't know. This team has a lot of question marks right now.

Will we get help in the draft? Will our offense stay healthy? Can Herm coach this team effectively? How will LJ hold up?

The Chiefs are the mystery theater of the NFL.

FAX

chagrin
04-25-2006, 02:24 PM
Everybody knows that, FAX!!

Oh really? Well Genius, did you know that Natchitoches was the oldest settlement in the Louisiana Purchase? Hmm???

:hmmm:

:p

DMAC
04-25-2006, 02:27 PM
Oh really? Well Genius, did you know that Natchitoches was the oldest settlement in the Louisiana Purchase? Hmm???

:hmmm:

:pOh! you got me. Did you know that a Gatorade bottle is shaped like a big ding a ling?

htismaqe
04-25-2006, 03:50 PM
I can't believe anyone would be more concerned about the offense than the defense.

If anything, guys like Willie Roaf and Trent Green know this offense just as good as anyone, including Solari. There's zero chance that one guy can **** it up that bad.

Players make plays, not coaches. That's why our offense rules and our defense sucks ass.