PDA

View Full Version : Photoshop help needed

bgguitarman
04-25-2006, 02:53 PM
I have an image that has some text on it...I need it to say Product Info Sheets instead of Spec Sheets. I have no photoshop talent at all. Let's see some skills!!!

bgguitarman
04-25-2006, 02:54 PM
Picture:

ZepSinger
04-25-2006, 03:26 PM
Picture:

If the image is a PSD file, the text will be on it in a layer; thereby, easy to change. However- if it's a .jpg or something like that, the image will be flattened. Then, you'll have to airbrush or 'clone stamp' out the offending text and start over. A much harder procedure....

Z

bgguitarman
04-25-2006, 03:37 PM
If the image is a PSD file, the text will be on it in a layer; thereby, easy to change. However- if it's a .jpg or something like that, the image will be flattened. Then, you'll have to airbrush or 'clone stamp' out the offending text and start over. A much harder procedure....

Z

Yeah it's a PNG file with one layer.

ZepSinger
04-25-2006, 07:34 PM
Yeah it's a PNG file with one layer.

One layer bad. Time to break out the airbrush... :(

joesomebody
04-27-2006, 09:41 AM
I'm no professional, and I had to use Microsoft Paint and Microsoft Power Point as I have no tools on this computer, heres what I got for yah.

bgguitarman
04-27-2006, 09:50 AM
I'm no professional, and I had to use Microsoft Paint and Microsoft Power Point as I have no tools on this computer, heres what I got for yah.

And here I though MS Paint was useless. Thanks!