PDA

View Full Version : I've got a fever and the only prescription is ....

T-post Tom
04-25-2006, 06:18 PM
more fever..............MCPhever that is. Dear Lord, that girl is smokin'.

Whitney or no Whitney, she can sing and looks damn good doing it. That's one and seven for you voters.

thebrad84
04-25-2006, 06:40 PM
Damnit, I completely missed her performance. I turned it on just in time to see Pickler butcher her song for the second week in a row. She was awful, absolutely awful. McPhee is definately running away with the competition if she had another great performance, which I can only assume she did by the sounds of your post.

Douche Baggins
04-25-2006, 06:41 PM
Heh, I forgot it was on. I'll download it.

old_geezer
04-25-2006, 07:09 PM
Tonight was "love songs" and I thought the girls totally blew it. If I was selecting just on tonight's performances it would be;

1. Chris (dude can sing when he wants to!)
2. Elliot - only other song I really enjoyed
3. Taylor - by default, not a great performance
4. Paris - She can sing but her song really really bored me
5. Pickler - only because I like the song no matter who sings it
6. McPhee - possibly the worst singing I have heard come out of her mouth

chiefsfaninNC
04-25-2006, 07:17 PM
Chris and Yuck mouth were the only two that impressed tonight. Everyone else sucked. Paris may be gone after tonight because Pickler is too cute to get voted off.

BigRedChief
04-25-2006, 07:22 PM
more fever..............
I got a fever and the only prescription is more cow bell.
http://random-squeegee.com/haikupics/dickenson.jpg

chubychecker
04-25-2006, 07:31 PM
DAMN!!!! Got to love that yellow dress. IMHO the producers of the show tell the judges which way to swing on each contestant before any of their performances. Chris reminds me of Jake Plummer, overrated. McPhee is the only one who has the vocal range to truly be a star. I think if she were to make an album with that blind guy it would be a hit.

chubychecker
04-25-2006, 08:00 PM
Heh, I forgot it was on. I'll download it.

where can you download performances from?

Douche Baggins
04-25-2006, 08:03 PM
where can you download performances from?

http://www.torrentspy.com/

Otter
04-25-2006, 08:10 PM
Give me some flucking cowbell!!!

jspchief
04-25-2006, 08:13 PM
Pickler is gone IMO. McPhee was bad, but she'll get by on the talent displayed in past shows. Pickler has been bad a couple weeks in a row now, and it's going to catch up to her like it caught up to Ace. At this point, you have to be able to sing really well. You can't get by on looks anymore.

Personally, I think Elliot and McPhee are the top talents. Taylor and Daughtry are the next tier, and will probably still get record contracts. Pickler will get a job in country where you don't have to be as vocally sound. Paris just doesn't fit in anywhere, and her voice isn't good enough to transcend that.

Overall, I think this is a good group.

Reaper16
04-25-2006, 08:33 PM
I didn't think Kat was as bad as the judges said.

Either way, she was H-A-W-T tonight! Cleavage + wardrobe malfunction letting slip a lil panty = [/booooiiinngg]

Boise_Chief
04-25-2006, 08:36 PM
This thread is worthless without pics.

ChiefsFanatic
04-25-2006, 10:01 PM
I think Katharine McPhee looked so damn hot. That is my favorite dress since the J-Lo green dress.

I really hope she never goes on the Auschwitz diet that people like Lohan, Boyle, Ripa and Ritchie seem to think makes them look good.

Elliott was by far the best tonight. Chris was also pretty good. I liked McPhee's performance. Taylor, Kellie and Paris were bad. I think Paris can sing, but she seemed to have trouble pronouncing some of the words, and she completely oversang the song.

Kellie, Taylor and Paris have to depend on song style, much more than the other three, to sound their best.

thebrad84
04-25-2006, 10:13 PM
I really hope she never goes on the Auschwitz diet that people like Lohan, Boyle, Ripa and Ritchie seem to think makes them look good.
Wow, I'm sure the people who were brutally tortured and murdered at Auschwitz during the Holocaust would be proud to know their rememberance is nothing more than a euphemism for today's diet standards amongst famous people. Just doesn't seem right to me...

Douche Baggins
04-25-2006, 10:16 PM
Bewbs, anyone?

Phobia
04-25-2006, 10:19 PM
Wow, I'm sure the people who were brutally tortured and murdered at Auschwitz during the Holocaust would be proud to know their rememberance is nothing more than a euphemism for today's diet standards amongst famous people. Just doesn't seem right to me...

It's just one more thing for people to be offended over. In another 30 years or so, nobody will be able to make anything other than vague, non-descript references to anything at all lest somebody become offended.

Douche Baggins
04-25-2006, 10:23 PM
Bewbs?

Talisman
04-25-2006, 10:27 PM
It's just one more thing for people to be offended over. In another 30 years or so, nobody will be able to make anything other than vague, non-descript references to anything at all lest somebody become offended.
I'm offended by your use of the word "all" - those two l's next to each other are obviously mocking the collapse of the world trade center.

[moment of silence for the use of "ll" in the word collapse]

Talisman
04-25-2006, 10:28 PM
Bewbs?
Now if she was only holding a bottle of Gatorade...

Tribal Warfare
04-25-2006, 10:30 PM
Me like the booby

thebrad84
04-25-2006, 10:31 PM
Well, I'm not saying I'm personally offended by it, but making light of the Holocaust just doesn't seem right to me. Seems like it has the potential to offend quite a few people. I mean, it was the most brutal, inhuman way one group of people have ever treated another in the history of the world, and it is now being referenced to how a select group of models/actresses vision their ideal physical form. Just my opinion anyways.

John_Wayne
04-25-2006, 10:45 PM
Bewbs, anyone? :drool: :hump:

Logical
04-25-2006, 10:46 PM
more fever..............MCPhever that is. Dear Lord, that girl is smokin'.

Whitney or no Whitney, she can sing and looks damn good doing it. That's one and seven for you voters.You folks must like the pregnant look because that is how see always appears to me. 3 months pregnant with small boobs. The three remaining guys all sing better, actually the women that are left are some of the worst singers out of the original top 12.

Talisman
04-25-2006, 10:49 PM
Was it just me, or had Paula downed a few more shots than she normally does before tonight's show?

listopencil
04-25-2006, 10:54 PM
You folks must like the pregnant look because that is how see always appears to me. 3 months pregnant with small boobs. The three remaining guys all sing better, actually the women that are left are some of the worst singers out of the original top 12.

Did you see the yellow panties?

ChiefsFanatic
04-25-2006, 11:01 PM
Bewbs, anyone?

Christ, yeah. Oops, I didn't mean to offend any jewish people.

My use of the word Auschwitz was meant to convey my disgust with the way actresses and models want to look these days. Obviously the Holocaust was a horrible tragedy. So was the way the United States practically erased Native Americans from the face of this earth, but this is ChiefsPlanet, so I guess that is OK.

If anyone was offended, screw you. Get over it.

And I love Katharine McPhee's breast, and ass for that matter.

listopencil
04-25-2006, 11:08 PM
And I love Katharine McPhee's breast, and ass for that matter.

Yep.

Tribal Warfare
04-25-2006, 11:10 PM
Seacrest burned McPhee when he commented about
" if the TV audience had their sound they would've thought that was great performance"

ChiefsFanatic
04-25-2006, 11:22 PM
Seacrest burned McPhee when he commented about
" if the TV audience had their sound they would've thought that was great performance"

I thought he said for those watching without the sound, or something like that

Tribal Warfare
04-25-2006, 11:26 PM
I thought he said for those watching without the sound, or something like that

OOh I forgot to put the word "off" in their :LOL:

Phobia
04-25-2006, 11:27 PM
Was it just me, or had Paula downed a few more shots than she normally does before tonight's show?
I commented on it half a dozen times. That woman is losing it. I don't care how pretty her hair or cleavage looks, she's becoming unwatchable.

Douche Baggins
04-25-2006, 11:30 PM
And I love Katharine McPhee's breast

Which one?

ChiefsFanatic
04-25-2006, 11:31 PM
I commented on it half a dozen times. That woman is losing it. I don't care how pretty her hair or cleavage looks, she's becoming unwatchable.

I am sorry, but cleavage like that is always watchable. I don't even look at her face when the camera is on her.

ChiefsFanatic
04-26-2006, 07:39 AM
Upon further review, she is still smokin' hot.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=56565&stc=1

chagrin
04-26-2006, 08:51 AM
I checked out these performances last night and I have to say - they all suck ass - hard! That was some of the worst singing I have ever heard, ever. They were all "flat" on their notes and not one of them was "inspirational". And Jesus can Paula Abdul be any more annoying?

No friggin wonder I never watch that shit.

That is all
carry on guys

Bill Lundberg
04-26-2006, 08:59 AM

I did thanks to Tivo and Slow Motion. The bottom button popped off her dress and she definately gave a beave shot. It will be my mission to find a pic of it today...

Bill Lundberg
04-26-2006, 09:05 AM
Quality isn't the best.

ChiefsFanatic
04-26-2006, 09:24 AM
Quality isn't the best.

Playboy needs to do a "Girls of American Idol" layout.

The Rick
04-26-2006, 09:31 AM
These are a little better...

http://pop.wizbangblog.com/images/2006/04/katharinemcphee0220064251ig.jpg
http://pop.wizbangblog.com/images/2006/04/katharinemcphee0120064255nw.jpg
http://pop.wizbangblog.com/images/2006/04/katharinemcphee0320064250ct.jpg
http://pop.wizbangblog.com/images/2006/04/katharinemcphee0420064253mf.jpg

ct
04-26-2006, 09:42 AM

Was wondering if anyone else caught that. She made one move where the slit of her dress just opened up wide. Bet there's a snapshot somewhere on the net by end of day.

EDIT: Looks like they're already out there.

Reaper16
04-26-2006, 09:43 AM
Can we get some hi-def around here, c'mon!

Phobia
04-26-2006, 10:17 AM
I wouldn't think hi-def does Katherine any favors. She's really, really hot from the torso up, though.

58-4ever
04-26-2006, 10:19 AM
Paula looked ****ing drunk yesterday.

bkkcoh
04-26-2006, 10:32 AM
I did thanks to Tivo and Slow Motion. The bottom button popped off her dress and she definately gave a beave shot. It will be my mission to find a pic of it today...

That should have been enough for her to have garnered the pervs vote... :toast:

BCD
04-26-2006, 10:41 AM
I don't buy this rumor of her being pregnant. Looks to me she's lost a little weight since the show began.

Clint in Wichita
04-26-2006, 10:50 AM
That Pickler retard must go.

Reaper16
04-26-2006, 10:55 AM
Paula lookes ****ing drunk every day.
Fix'd

RedNFeisty
04-26-2006, 10:58 AM
You folks must like the pregnant look because that is how see always appears to me. 3 months pregnant with small boobs. The three remaining guys all sing better, actually the women that are left are some of the worst singers out of the original top 12.

I have to disagree with you on McPhee, other than the saddle bags she looks great and not pregnant! Not sure I care for her Constatine (sp) like antics though.

As for singing I say Elliot is the best left. For personality it would be Taylor. Get Pickler out of there, she is just terrible and never should have made it this far.

My favorite "Idol" thus far is Fantasia, that girl sang with heart and soul.

RedNFeisty
04-26-2006, 10:58 AM
I don't buy this rumor of her being pregnant. Looks to me she's lost a little weight since the show began.

That is what I told Clint last night.

Clint in Wichita
04-26-2006, 11:02 AM
That is what I told Clint last night.

I think her weight is the same, and I don't give a rat's arse if she pregnant with septuplets. She will win the competition, and yet another incredibly irritating pop star will be born.

I've never hit a woman, but for some reason McPhee makes me want to buy a wife beater, get drunk, and kick her ass. Maybe it's because she looks at the camera EXACTLY like Constantine did last year.

ct
04-26-2006, 11:03 AM
McPhee has definitely lost some weight since the show started. In the top24 rounds, she would always wear very loose fitting type clothes to cover up, and now suddenly she is damn near bearing all!! Ok by me, she is mighty fine! She did not do very well last night though.

Pickles has got to go! She sucks, and her act is so totally phony. I just don't get it, who the hell is voting for this clown? Frankly, she ain't all that anyway.

Chris and Elliott both kicked ass last night!

At this point, Chris, Paris, Taylor and Kathryn don't need the show anymore. All will be under contract from what they have shown already. Pukeler prolly will too sadly, well, just cause that shit sells, right or wrong. Elliott, whom I think is the best at this point, is the one of the group that doesn't seem to be getting the marketability. That boy can sign his ass off though!

Reaper16
04-26-2006, 11:05 AM
Pickles has got to go! She sucks, and her act is so totally phony. I just don't get it, who the hell is voting for this clown?
According to DialIdol, about everyone in the universe.

Clint in Wichita
04-26-2006, 11:06 AM

I'm sure everyone that has a southern accent voted for her and her stupid, fat face.

ct
04-26-2006, 11:07 AM

http://votefortheworst.com/

BCD
04-26-2006, 11:13 AM
That Pickler retard must go.
ROFL I agree...

plbrdude
04-26-2006, 11:16 AM
kellie pickler< chrissy snow

listopencil
04-26-2006, 12:15 PM
My favorite "Idol" thus far is Fantasia, that girl sang with heart and soul.

Yeah, she was awesome. My wife doesn't watch the show but was in the room when Fantasia sang in the finale and won. My wife started tearing up at the end when she won just because of the raw emotion that the woman can emote. Just incredible. I like Tamyra(?) from the first sesson, Rueban, Fantasia and Bo Bice. This year I like Taylor, Chris and Paris.

listopencil
04-26-2006, 12:17 PM
...and I love how McPhee looks. Her singing is hit-and-miss. Sometimes it's really very good and sometimes she just blows it. But I think she is hot as hell.

RedNFeisty
04-26-2006, 01:16 PM
Yeah, she was awesome. My wife doesn't watch the show but was in the room when Fantasia sang in the finale and won. My wife started tearing up at the end when she won just because of the raw emotion that the woman can emote. Just incredible. I like Tamyra(?) from the first sesson, Rueban, Fantasia and Bo Bice. This year I like Taylor, Chris and Paris.

Fantasia certainly brought tears to my eyes, she had something to sing for, she is also illiterate. I remember Tamyra, she was good. I think the ones now are just going through the action vs. using the emotion. I really am starting to like Elliot. I wish Mandisa would not have gotton voted off so early, but I don't think she would have ever won just based on her looks alone, no matter how pretty her face was.

Douche Baggins
04-26-2006, 01:36 PM
Fantasia sucked.

RedNFeisty
04-26-2006, 01:46 PM
Fantasia sucked.

So do you, but I'll try not to point and laugh.

Saulbadguy
04-26-2006, 01:48 PM
Hahaha. A thread about American Idol.

Logical
04-26-2006, 01:48 PM

My favorite "Idol" thus far is Fantasia, that girl sang with heart and soul.I completely agree on Fantasia, she reminded me of a young Tina Turner, she could really belt out a song. I am shocked we have not heard much from her since she left the show.

Douche Baggins
04-26-2006, 01:51 PM
I completely agree on Fantasia, she reminded me of a young Tina Turner, she could really belt out a song. I am shocked we have not heard much from her since she left the show.

That's because she sucks. She would have already been kicked off the show this year. When she came back last season to sing, it was embarrassing.

Aries Walker
04-26-2006, 02:01 PM
Several former winners or runners-up wouldn't have been able to compete with this year's crowd. This is the deepest field I've seen yet; this top six (except maybe Kellie) is better than the best six from the rest of the history of the show.

ChiefsFanatic
04-26-2006, 02:33 PM
Fantasia sucked.
I thought so, too. And she was too damn ugly to look at, as well.

RedNFeisty
04-26-2006, 02:34 PM
I completely agree on Fantasia, she reminded me of a young Tina Turner, she could really belt out a song. I am shocked we have not heard much from her since she left the show.

I am suprised as well, I am hoping her contract with American Idol is not up yet and once it is she will be around.